Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? (6530 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Precious007(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2009
I am dating a calaba girl since 8yrs ago now. Any time misbehave i slap her.apart from dat i cant lay my hand on woman. But at times d ladies are d cos
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by sweetpie23: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
a guy who beat a lady is not a man
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Ben13: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2009
sweetpie23:

a guy who beat a lady is not a man

yeah, he's a guy.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by 009kk: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
i have beaten my girl friend several times and each time i look back, i always feel sorry for myself even though what she did warranted the beatings. but now, i think i am more mature and i will not even lay my finger on my gurl again
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Butterfly4: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2009
i was in a violent situation with a guy I used to date. The first time it happened, it totally caught me off guard. We were arguing in his house and he wanted me to leave. When I refused, he knocked me to the ground and straight up dragged me by my feet out of the house. I ended up with many bruises from the struggle and from being on the concrete. The second time it happened I was trying to talk to him outside of his house and when I tried to get him to stay outside and finish talking with me, he snapped and started fighting me outside. That left me with bruises. Once we were arguing and he squeezed my arm so hard that it left his fingerprints around my wrist in the form of a bruise. The last time it happened which resulted in the final end of our relationship, I fought back. He was really hurt me and throwing me around. And then I started to fight back which further pissed him off. But he really really hurt me and went so far as to grab me by the neck and bite my arm so hard that I was bleeding.

I am out of that situation now, thank God. It was my fault for taking the abuse and going back over and over and over again. Love really blinds you and you can't see reality and you ignore what everybody else is telling you. He was never sorry for the abuse and felt that I deserved it. But I am happy now that I don't have to deal with that anymore and I am free from that person. Fighting in relationships on both sides is not right. I believe that women have the right to fight back if someone is hurting them physically. Men should not let women get them so angry that they feel that they need to resort to physical violence.

Things like that could end in very sad and serious tragedies as we see all the time on the news. Noone should be in that situation. It is not right in God's eyes.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Gabry(f): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2009
My bf says that a guy whom beats up a girl is a bloody gay!

One of our housemate once beat up his gf and my bf kicked him out of the house and told him to stay somewhere else.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by biola44: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2009
a girl once told my friend that since she's stubborn, d only way he can control her is by beating her.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2009
biola44:

a girl once told my friend that since she's stubborn, d only way he can control her is by beating her.
The guy is clearly a lunatic
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by biola44: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2009
i never said he agreed.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2009
Apologies, I meant the girl, that's if that's the best way she believes she can be controlled.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by biola44: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2009
its her life!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by nelsont: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2009
Girls can be very insulting, sometimes I ll start thinking may be they enjoy the beating; because, if you don't beat a woman she will continue to grow wings untill it gets out of hand. I will never beat a woman but I will slap, so that; that particular devil will not come back again.

are u a comedian? what is d diference btwin slap and beating?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Recoverd(f): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2009
I tink d question shuld be, Why do girls, wives, remain wit guys, huby, that beat them?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by yjay(f): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2009
Butterfly4:

i was in a violent situation with a guy I used to date. The first time it happened, it totally caught me off guard. We were arguing in his house and he wanted me to leave. When I refused, he knocked me to the ground and straight up dragged me by my feet out of the house. I ended up with many bruises from the struggle and from being on the concrete. The second time it happened I was trying to talk to him outside of his house and when I tried to get him to stay outside and finish talking with me, he snapped and started fighting me outside. That left me with bruises. Once we were arguing and he squeezed my arm so hard that it left his fingerprints around my wrist in the form of a bruise. The last time it happened which resulted in the final end of our relationship, I fought back. He was really hurt me and throwing me around. And then I started to fight back which further pissed him off. But he really really hurt me and went so far as to grab me by the neck and bite my arm so hard that I was bleeding.

I am out of that situation now, thank God. It was my fault for taking the abuse and going back over and over and over again. Love really blinds you and you can't see reality and you ignore what everybody else is telling you. He was never sorry for the abuse and felt that I deserved it. But I am happy now that I don't have to deal with that anymore and I am free from that person. Fighting in relationships on both sides is not right. I believe that women have the right to fight back if someone is hurting them physically. Men should not let women get them so angry that they feel that they need to resort to physical violence.

Things like that could end in very sad and serious tragedies as we see all the time on the news. Noone should be in that situation. It is not right in God's eyes.

Good thing u left him! the man is an animal!!! WHAT!!!! A man should NEVER EVER HIT a woman whether it comes in form of a slap, punch whatever its a BIG NO! NO!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Butterfly4: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
Thank you! I am so glad that I am out of that situation too. I won't ever be that dumb again.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2009
Real men don't hit women.
However, ladies don't un-necessarily provoke a guy
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by chi21: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
The reason is when a lady ask you guys to helps us clean and do things around the house your eye turn red like you never see and you want us to be your slave. A guy that beat up a lady is not a man and the kids will do the same thing to them. The learn it from there parents. I hope lots of guys will change and stop with the beating.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by follypimpi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
Cos they r Losers.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by C2H5OH(f): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2009
I wouldn't hit a woman. Unless of course she turns into a raging bull that's gone wild. I would have to do whatever it takes to subdue her for my own safety.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Lilprincey(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Its wrong to beat a lady. But guys beware the kind of girls u beat if you try dat with an army's man daughter, 'life go tire u' speaking from xperience...
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
guys beat ladies because they are not real men undecided[/b]
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
ibkaye: not trying to justify men beating ladies but some people are acting as if men are not also humans, they do flip sometimes, it's only normal

Ladies are also human and flip when men say a lot of hurtful words. You don't see them going about slapping or beating men. In fact our society frowns deeply at a woman that slaps or beats a man because he provoked her.

If you like beat a lady from now till thou kingdom come; if she doesn't want to respect you nothing you do would make her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! / Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town / I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.