Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? (6532 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by debosky(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

oh zip it person. he knows betta then to hit me. and i only hit him once, geez.

Thats what they all say. . . it was only once! sad

If its a man that hit a woman once, they'll say 'leave him!' he'll do it again! But onyinye can slap a man around and get away with it. sad
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

Sharrap! Thinking that it can't happen again means you're just not thinking.  Harhhh your emotions . . . just don't hit me o  lipsrsealed
One hit is enough to kill some people.

You act as if i took a bat and beat him. i didn't. I was just in a bad situation and i wanted to be left alone and didn't want to been as that emotional type person. i told him to leave he didn't so i was over tooken by my emotions and yes i hit and pushed him away. not proud of what i did but i did it. it was a one time thing and i know it wont happen again with anyone so you can just shut up.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by chika98: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2008
Only cowards beat women.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Pataki: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

Only cowards beat women.
Very true, but it is a twisted society we live in. sad sad
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Hannibal: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

Only cowards beat women.

I agree but only cowards beat MEN too!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2008
Orimili:

Then that's not a good look at all. There should never be a reason for emotions overtaking logic. I'm not saying that it's not good to have emotions, but we are also blessed with the ability to reason. We shouldn't ignore that because we have a problem with someone else.

I always sense something coming my way. If I didn't see it, then I would certainly hear or feel a negative stimulus coming my way. I would have most likely dodged such an attack.

life aint like poker Orimili.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

You act as if i took a bat and beat him. i didn't. I was just in a bad situation and i wanted to be left alone and didn't want to been as that emotional type person. i told him to leave he didn't so i was over tooken by my emotions and yes i hit and pushed him away. not proud of what i did but i did it. it was a one time thing and i know it wont happen again with anyone so you can just shut up.
lipsrsealed  Who am I to know what you did to him?  All you did was slap and shove, right?
grin

It's okay.  We all make mistakes sometimes. our emotions can get the best of us.  I'm not faulting you for that.  But you keep making it seem as if guys are some sort of pain toys that can take the abuse simply because they play tackle football.  If you can dish it then expect to receive it, simple as that.  Learn to collect other methods to keep your emotions in check.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Orimili(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

life aint like poker Orimili.

Oh, you have no idea. Seriously, though, years of fighting would condition one to easily avoid a situation that involves violence.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2008
Orimili:

Oh, you have no idea. Seriously, though, years of fighting would condition one to easily avoid a situation that involves violence.

you be fighting Orimili?? hmmm i wouldn't have guessed.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2008
Guys beat ladies because of the following . . . . . .

1)Phallic compensation.

2)Phallic envy.

3)Phallic worship.

4)Lack of money and future prospects.

5)Emotional and mental dwarfism.

6)Last but not the least . . . . because they are spawns of satan!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Orimili(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

you be fighting Orimili?? hmmm i wouldn't have guessed.

Not really. I was just picked on a lot as a child, so I had no choice but to learn to defend myself in any way possible. You'd be surprised by how many people try to attack you from a blind area.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Sisikill: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Guys beat ladies because of the following . . . . . .

1)Phallic compensation.

2[b])Phallic envy.[/b]

3)Phallic worship.

4)Lack of money and future prospects.

5)Emotional and mental dwarfism.

6)Last but not the least . . . . because they are spawns of satan!

ROTFLMAO! Loves it! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2008
They are physically stronger!

You wouldn't try to lift your hand on someone who you know is too strong for you!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2008
Women can get pretty stubborn atimes and needs to be put in her place. Just kidding o!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 25, 2008
@michelin
exactly.

Thos pest that know they're stronger than those women misuse their <what should I call it?> priviledge, and start beating their women.

Coward, I call them, cowards
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2008
Call the cops
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2008
HCH3COO:

Call the cops

Haaaa! I hope you won't come up in future to say we are always calling the cops!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2008
hey now, I might be a dude but I don't beat on women. I don't need to worry about that nonsense.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2008
HCH3COO:

hey now, I might be a dude but I don't beat on women. I don't need to worry about that nonsense.

tongue All the same I'll call the cops on you!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

tongue All the same I'll call the cops on you!
because you're a man hater undecided .
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2008
HCH3COO:

because you're a man hater undecided .

NO! Because u called me a pig! angry
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2008
wasn't on this thread though. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2008
HCH3COO:

wasn't on this thread though. grin

But it was on this forum! angry
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2008
I guess it is sometimes cowardice, plain mean embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2008
At guys

If your woman behaves lika a rabid bitch, loosen your belt and show her who the boss with a pair of cahunas. And if you are in Naija, dont worry, 911 calls are never answered.

(again, just kidding)    grin     grin

I dont support domestic violence except you are trying to domesticate your bitch. (still kidding)
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2008
Sharrap jare.

You're still going to get yap if you kid or not, if you keep talking (typing) like that.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2008
Okija_juju:

At guys

If your woman behaves lika a rabid bitch, loosen your belt and show her who the boss with a pair of cahunas. And if you are in Naija, don't worry, 911 calls are never answered.

(again, just kidding) grin grin

I don't support domestic violence except you are trying to domesticate your bitch. (still kidding)

When you also misbahave I'd advice your lady to chop off your dick and cut off your balls. To make you feel worse she could invite another man and sex him up in front of you constantly touching that part of his you nor longer have.

of course I am just kidding!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2008
Michelin just call the cops. He can go get raped in jail by a big fat dude named bubba
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:17am On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Sharrap jare.

You're still going to get yap if you kid or not, if you keep talking (typing) like that.

Mind yourself o!! I go just beat you if you talk to me anyhow.

HCH3COO:

Michelin just call the cops. He can go get raped in jail by a big fat dude named bubba

Call which cops?? Mopol abi yellow fever?? Call cops in Naija?? Abeg O jare. Call cops, Ko! Call Cups, Ni!!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 1:19am On Jul 25, 2008
If you beat am you go wound.

Hire hit men to teach him a dirty lesson. grin Area boys go show you pepper.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 25, 2008
Beat who?

Apart from the difficulty of beating someone through the net, I do have boy cousins that'll beat the sh*t out of you welli welli. Cuz you see, I can't be bothered to break my nails. smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:26am On Jul 25, 2008
Shey because say you get brother na ehn make your mouth dey sharp. No worry!! You go see!! One day na one day!! I just dey look you!! In short I dey go call my own brother for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Love Women More In A Relationship. / Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) / How Can A Broke Guy Convince A Girl To Have Sex With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.