Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29025 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by khiaa(f): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
pasqal09: Only a sissy will wash his gf's undies. Period!

Just grow up already. Where is it written?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by pasqal09: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Supposin I was a girl and my bf is washing my undies, I'll take him as a joke.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by khiaa(f): 4:51am On Dec 08, 2013
bettermike: These blooody feminists are at it again. Now what these girls do is open a nairaland account as a guy and start posting rubbish. Sick heads.

You don't even know what a feminist is.

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by khiaa(f): 4:59am On Dec 08, 2013
pasqal09: Supposin I was a girl and my bf is washing my undies, I'll take him as a joke.

The op didn't say it was a daily activity. Really, some of you need to get your mentality out of the 1500's and step into the 21st century.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by khiaa(f): 5:10am On Dec 08, 2013
JusticeEquity: It's not wrong.. It's your personal discretion or choice to do so.
A few rules should be followed, to make you enjoy you decision:
1. Never Tell it to a family or friend.
2. Never make it a duty.
3. Do it Occasionaly and not regularly.
Reason for 3.
If you make a duty, your wife/girl may abuse it, which is most likely ro annoy you.
4. Be sure she licks the lolly pop as well. That balances the consistency equation.

#5 Make sure you lick the pu-nani aswell. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
To the stupid guys and girls on here supporting bullshit, I ask you; will you give your undies to your house help to wash? Will you give your undies to ur dry cleaner? If d answer is yes, then you're more stupid than I thought.

And BTW there's a reason our genitals are called 'privates', the meaning of that word is lost on you fools. Its a private part for hell sake. Keep washing stupid pants & boxers u hear? Awon akindidinrin
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by khiaa(f): 5:07am On Dec 11, 2013
xtervaganza: To the stupid guys and girls on here supporting bullshit, I ask you; will you give your undies to your house help to wash? Will you give your undies to ur dry cleaner? If d answer is yes, then you're more stupid than I thought.

And BTW there's a reason our genitals are called 'privates', the meaning of that word is lost on you fools. Its a private part for hell sake. Keep washing stupid pants & boxers u hear? Awon akindidinrin

The boyfriends,husbands/wives girlfriends already knows their lovers private parts so it's no big deal. Stop being a prude, or are you just silly?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nostalgia21(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2013
khiaa:

The boyfriends,husbands/wives girlfriends already knows their lovers private parts so it's no big deal. Stop being a prude, or are you just frigid?
its ok ma'am..let it go
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Sarah a: @op,don't mind this nairaland guys ,they are pretenders .Am sure they must have done something more WORSER than what you did for their gf .Am sure you did it out of love .

WORSER KO, WARSAW NI!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
khiaa:

The boyfriends,husbands/wives girlfriends already knows their lovers private parts so it's no big deal. Stop being a prude, or are you just frigid?

A prude? Have u lost ur mind or something? Did I take offence in their sex lives? Use your brain and dictionary before you talk trash. Muppet!

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by khiaa(f): 2:22am On Dec 12, 2013
xtervaganza:

A prude? Have u lost ur mind or something? Did I take offence in their sex lives? Use your brain and dictionary before you talk trash. Muppet!

Yes you did Muppet.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2013
There is nothing wrong with it,my Ex use to wash my undies. You love her so much that is why.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
khiaa:

Yes you did Muppet.
one more time, put your brain to full use. Ogufe
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by treftax: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
pasqal09: The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water
I stl dy laff......no mind the idiot wey native doctor dey use hm pic do hand fan
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by niceeric(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
beware of Ijebu Girls....u go wash am tire

I beg ooo NA joke ooo....b4 them go crucify me loool...but well Sha...una Sha kuku know
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2013
R.I.P to the dead undecided
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by annawhite(f): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
*strolls in*
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Temptee101(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
arcbabe: There is nothing wrong with it,my Ex use to wash my undies. You love her so much that is why.
Both d Op, ur ex- and guys that wash their gf's undies are all F.O.O.L.S
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Coolguy89(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2015
pasqal09:
After washing her undies, wen u look at urself, do u feel like a man?
i
wonder o
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Coolguy89(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2015
mspee:
Hmmmm, the world needs more men like you wink wink wink
abi,wil u be hapi if ur man dey wash ur undies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.