Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29023 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
The guy na confirm mumu. ode oshi. girl need time, money, care sez. u now dey wash pant again, disgrace to humaniry u clunsy cunt
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
To the guys that refused to wash dirty panties may your days be long, may wealth , good health be with you all your days

To the girls that believes its insane for a man to wash their panties ; may you be settled with the man of your dreams

To the others ..........I comment my reserve

2 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by iamdsam: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
ikekings1: Truly, the world is coming to an end.. #end time tinz..
Endtime indeed #endtime_team
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
If my younger bro tells me he's been washing his gf panties I'll just calm down like its nothing then I'll poison him straight to hell.......family name must not spoil( oruko ebi ogbudo baje). Omo ofo

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Op prove that he isnt u embarassed sad

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nostalgia21(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Spotee: a guy once does that for me so whats the bigge.. grin
u have no shame..
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Itoroetti(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
henrimoto: must you come out to tell the world that you wash your giri friend's pants ?? what kind of a man are you self ? you should also tell the world how your girl friend's private part is ! you better keep this away from your family members, if not, they would think you need serious attention.

As if nothing is wrong with him
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by niceeric(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2013
fflamingo: Op did you wash the brownish part clean?
Just want to remind you that no matter hoW hard you wash it ,you could still JIK it.
Someone is soooooo EXPERIENCED!

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Larryupsy: 12:28am On Dec 05, 2013
OMG.whats dis world turning to?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2013
u are just a woman, guy go wash ur head oh..... dem dey use ur head dey sit down for dat deir kingdom, beta go wash ur head oh??
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2013
take it frm me she will never love u be being a coward....
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Chukkasy(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2013
blood of God....dis op has keeeld me

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by berryice(f): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2013
angryAm a geh,I will be disgusted 2 see my bf wash my undies or even my clothes!WTF,I will jst see him nd finish lyk a mumu,he kn help me fix my car nd sm lil manly jobs

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Sookul: 1:40am On Dec 05, 2013
I'm not going to tell u if it's wrong or right b/c by now u shuld know. To me the questionabl thing u did is broadcastin it here. What r u high? Or may I agree wit d guy that said u r juju-bound. Ladies of nowadayz..........
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by DEagle1: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2013
hahahaha wat a life, R.I.P. bro
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Lex11(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Something wrong with her own hands or washing machine
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by quadrellegar880: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2013
GBAM....AS U NO SABI SPEAK ENGLISH SO...GOSH. ..A GUY ONCE DID DAT FOR ME...BRIGHTER GRAMMAR TXT BOOK IS JUST 200 NAIRA

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by akins56(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2013
eeya, things we do for love, which
is more disgusting in using ur tongue to clean a punnani, and using ur
hand to wash her undies?, as if most of u guys won't do it if its Beyonce, thats op's own beyonce, so leave him alone!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Sheenor: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Keziehenry:
my reason of doing dat is just to let the world know dat if you can wash her kingdom with ur mouth,then nothing is wrong with washing her undies as i did.

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by pasqal09: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=Sheenor][/quote]
Mr sheenor, I've never seen u on romance section before
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by mcg1(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2013
U re †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ best man.thumbs up for you.just that u forgot to soak it so it will sparkel.but wait,is her mum own not dirty?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Sheenor: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2013
pasqal09:
Mr sheenor, I've never seen u on romance section before

I hang around bro........ Just that i don't stay long....
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2013
It's ok but make sure you wash them very well so that she doesn't get you slapped.Congrats
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Keziehenry:
hmmm,i felt more like a man after dat, i did it because of my lov 4 hercheesy

What da h*ck are u saying for heavens sake??.... Dailing 911 for you boi.....Yeu need heeeeelp..
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Decentdamsel(f): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Hahahaha,after reading all these comments,I realised dat I am truly proud to be a 9janaian
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Chilug(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2013
You are a romantic guy.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Chilug(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2013
So, what is d fate of d guy with u now.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by valdprof: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Keziehenry:
nawa 4 u bro, i love only her n can t wash anoda person's undies except her
The Achebean okonkwo cannot do this
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by mrkelvinowaji(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Are you a candidate for the 2014 utme/jamb exams.call 07069025085 for advice on school of choice to make,registration difficuties,courses to apply,steps to follow in your application to ensure the school you applied will give you admisssion.and above all how to hit 280 and above in the exam.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by henrimoto(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2013
.....And where is the guy now ? history? that time he did it for you, you took him for granted abii? for you to remember him shows that you missed him? lolzzz.. atutuboyoooyo. lolzz. @times, men that are real humble before are hard to get!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Juwonlo73(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2013
[color=#006600]

No big deal my dear. But dont claim she had gave ur brother spiritual vegetable soup when u found him washing her pant ooo...
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote

author=xtervaganza]may your son, grandson and great grandson wash their
babes undies....can I hear a thunderous
amen?[/quote]Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.na ur type go use
mouth wash kpekus come for street dey form.olosi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.