Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29019 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Aromas: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
drnoel:

Are u well at all??

Yes ofcus, but u dey craze o
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by JusticeEquity(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Some husbands are LORD while their wives are SLAVE: If it alligns with your faith, there is noting wrong.
As long as you no dey tired to dey lamba your wife.. Don't just make it a duty..
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by akinshivic(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
You need to go a step further. Always ensure you wash her menstrual pads, lay it in the sun to dry off so that she could use it again!!! I could see your love for her is blind and crazy! Next , then go to your place of worship and share the testimony of how you love your girlfriend !
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
If your gf can wash yours,why can't you wash hers? As if that will make you less a man.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by topas100(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
As long as she appreciates it , there's nothing wrong
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by JusticeEquity(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
akinshivic: You need to go a step further. Always ensure you wash her menstrual pads, lay it in the sun to dry off so that she could use it again!!! I could see your love for her is blind and crazy! Next , then go to your place of worship and share the testimony of how you love your girlfriend !

No be hand and mouth you dey take lick your wife tootoo.. Mechurnu, Dake jorr.. Be sincere.. It not wrong to do so, but it's not a must. Those doing it aiint crazy or stupid. It's a way to show love and care.. As long as you don enter your wife, why can't you keep the gate clean..

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Christmasdon(m): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nawa o!
If you think those licking their girlfriends p***sy should be called fools than those washing their girlfriends undies. Please click LIKE.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote
author=akposking] Pls, keep quite u just an attension seeker, look at
the way u're even quoting and replying to everyone. Coming to a public
forum and saying u wash ur gf undies. So u now feel like a man abi. Oya
go and wash her momma own and pls don'nt quote me blc u a phaedopile. I
really hate attention seekers, what kind of men do our father's even
breed this days. I SMH for this generation.[/quote] shut up! u dumb egocentric human. If she can wash ur dirty boxers even when you sometimes have poo stains on it, is it too much 4 u to wash her pant worn over a veejay that u love f***ing?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by kaygeorge(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
oh my God.....wat an insult to d world of male
u can help her to wash oda tinz lik cloth,plate but not her undies....is d girl mad,y on earth will she even ask u to wash her pant for her....
bro.... i pity uuu ooooo
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by yoged(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Banging head on the wall. O ti sesin... Ur father musn't hear this. Yoo beri re fogun ni.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by akinshivic(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
@justiceEquity, I could noticed you've seen your twin brother, so na dat way your other peers dey show love to girlfriend.....
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by annawhite(f): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Its devilish for a girl to make her boyfriend wash her undies
And deadly for a guy to wash her girlfriend undies

Its honourable to bury the guy balls inside soldier Ants hole than have a guy wash undies
Mehnnnn........
I wnt mention names,I kno peeps here on nairaland who writeup tells a whole lot of daily pant washing

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by 1stola: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
It depends...
I can help her wash her oda clothes but NEVER her undies NEVER!!!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by opeyemi9956(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
i wash it alot dt is y my gf love me nd i dnt see anytin bad in it.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by 1stola: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Godvilla: Jeez!!!
What's that smell?
This thread is stuffy undecided
lol! NL!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by unuane1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Some gals are nt just worth it ok. And sum are so damn lazy. My gal want 2 try me by askin me 2 help her wash her undies and i told her hell no and dat if it was a joke or dream she should stop it. She now went on to say her ex used 2 help her wash her undies that wats wrong with dat. I told her everytin is wrong wit it. In her own case she is d spoil nd lazy type dat wants all tins done 4 her. She went on 2 say sumtimes her mum does help her wash them wen she was so tired after work. I told her dats her mum dat am nt her mum or her ex and dat i will never be them. I told her dat the only person undies i can wash will be dat of my wife and wit d condition dat she is nt feelin well. Just sayin my mind ok
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Akeud(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Keep it up, but dnt daught anyone if u are told to be the most foolish being in 21st century.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by addictiv(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thats why I never allow any girl wash anything for me, to me its not right.why should she wash my clothes if she isnt yet wifey? In the same vien she no go even think am to ask moi to wash her cloth, on what basis, abi she chew plantain leaf?
Try it n daz the end of us there n then.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
kaygeorge: oh my God.....wat an insult to d world of male
u can help her to wash oda tinz lik cloth,plate but not her undies....is d girl mad,y on earth will she even ask u to wash her pant for her....
bro.... i pity uuu ooooo

^^where did u see d OP say he was asked by his GF...oh! Wait! Y'all hve started making tins up,right??
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
opeyemi9956: i wash it alot dt is y my gf love me nd i dnt see anytin bad in it.

^^ a Lot not alot...u see difference?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Akeud(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
unuane1: Some gals are nt just worth it ok. And sum are so damn lazy. My gal want 2 try me by askin me 2 help her wash her undies and i told her hell no and dat if it was a joke or dream she should stop it. She now went on to say her ex used 2 help her wash her undies that wats wrong with dat. I told her everytin is wrong wit it. In her own case she is d spoil nd lazy type dat wants all tins done 4 her. She went on 2 say sumtimes her mum does help her wash them wen she was so tired after work. I told her dats her mum dat am nt her mum or her ex and dat i will never be them. I told her dat the only person undies i can wash will be dat of my wife and wit d condition dat she is nt feelin well. Just sayin my mind ok
I pray dat it should never happen even when she is not well. If she has no younger person to help her do dat, then she should stop wearing undies so dat there'll be nothing to help her wash. Every other dirty ones can be burnt and new ones bought when she's ok.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Originalsly: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water
How dare you accuse the guy of failing to drink the water?...if he didn't drink it would he be up in here bragging and defending? OP...do your thing...just that in some relationships men either wear the pants (trousers) or wash the pants(d other pants)
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by unuane1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Akeud: I pray dat it should never happen even when she is not well. If she has no younger person to help her do dat, then she should stop wearing undies so dat there'll be nothing to help her wash. Every other dirty ones can be burnt and new ones bought when she's ok.
Guy u bad o.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by alamoht(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water
guy u are talking out of scenes,wich kind yeye talk be dat?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Delafruita(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
nero69:

Uncle when I mentioned sundays doesn't mean washing of clothes. I have never washed clothes for the 18 years of my marriage. There are other manly things you can do domestically. i.e fixing broken WC, polishing of children shoes, ironing, cleaning the ceiling or standing fans, fixing the sub woofer, normal car works et al....why on earth should I be washing clothes? I am not particular about the underwear stuff please get me right.
so washing clothes is not manly?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by drnoel: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
chimajii:

^ relieve urself...not Ease urself.....
what are u relieving? I wrote it the Nigerian way purposefully in the hope that must of u guys understood what was meant. If I knew I would be corrected I would have written it better.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by USbabe(f): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
my guy you dey craze..is she a baby or teenage girl that you should wash her undies??

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Brymo: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bossforeva: Totally wrong and dirty both physically and spiritually
even spritually, na w a o!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by optimism91(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Enahi: Not what u think O, maybe am just different. If a man attempts to do that for me I won't see him as a man anymore. A man should always be a man. I don't know maybe I need to change a bit,but I just can't stand a weak man. Its irritating when a man starts acting and doing Ladies stuffs.
You are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by iamdsam: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is the most weird and daft thing I've ever read this year. Why should a a responsible guy (if you're close to it) wash his girl's undies Is she sick or what Or is she disabled Is not bad to help your girlfriend or whatever but not this. Real men won't try this shit. I would never try such unless situations warrants it and it would only be my wife. @op I hope you're sane because it's seems you're not.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Ijayzbrainz: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
With someone like you,the world wud be a better place.I need to know you and add you to my enemies list.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ikekings1: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Truly, the world is coming to an end.. #end time tinz..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.