Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29026 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Enahi: Yuck you are so disgusting. U make me want to puke.
undecided
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Enahi: there is a big deal in it o,what the heck? That's so stupid of him.
Really
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Dannylux: Wow.. great guy. I think every guy should learn to be like you. I know many girls crave to have you. Nice one.
Dannlux darling,wud u do dat for me embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2013
Spotee: a guy once does that for me so whats the bigge.. grin

^^when U're doing what? Polishing ur nails wit crossed legs and a Remote in hand 2 change Tv channels?..there r Grave cases where sum men wash dia wife /GFs undies...infact i knw of a guy that has washed his GFs undies b4.....Wait for It!!....it doesnt and shudnt make U feel less than a Man at all....
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by NadiaSA1(f): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2013
ms_pee: Hmmmm, the world needs more men like you wink wink wink
I swear!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by IAMBREEZY: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Smdfh make i know comment.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by khiaa(f): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Please explain to me what is wrong with a man dumping a basket of his girls laundry into the washer and turning it on. What's the big deal here?

At Op, there is nothing wrong or out of the ordinary with it, I'm sure she would do the same for you.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by MrMac10(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Op u are a fucken sissy self-servicer punk

2 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by khiaa(f): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Wow! There is alot of immaturity on this site.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2013
khiaa: Wow! There is alot of immaturity on this site.

^^ I tell U...d childishNess is telling....ppu are jst.....*lemme stop*
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Enahi(f): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2013
lynpetra: Really
it was st-pid I wrote O,N/L now changed it to Silly. Anyway I sincerely don't like Men who act or do things a woman should do. If assuming he didn't use his hands,its ok. And its also a sign that his Girlfriend is very Lazy.

5 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
Op u are a fucken sissy self-servicer punk

^^^hw so? My gawd! 4rm d Title alone u ws able to deduce he is a sissy,a self pleasurer,& a punk rolled Up n One....Now U nid 2 sit back and read ur comment again if it made sense to U.....wait..u ws trying too hard 2 sound Hard....if anytin He is d man......He ws/is able to come on here and say he did this....nt many can...and that includes U...cos u come across lyk sum1 who wud self service themself and deny even when caught in d act....Yo!...let the OP live....U dnt knw him personally to go On this 'You are a sissy/punk' Tangent....Y y'alll nt thinkin b4 dropin comments...let him Live...worry bout urself....If u dnt hve any nice tin to say..U shudnt hve bothered saying shiid n d 1st place

S/n: PPU like ds are d 1s who become busy foots/go about judgin every1 when their own shiid Isn't Fixed....

4 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by mdee1(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2013
*pukes*
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Enahi: it was st-pid I wrote O,N/L now changed it to Silly. Anyway I sincerely don't like Men who act or do things a woman should do. If assuming he didn't use his hands,its ok. And its also a sign that his Girlfriend is very Lazy.

^^ interesting..i like d fact U hve now taken d position of a Psychic to knw what d situation is/ws.....

S/N: funny hw ppu stand high and mighty to come dwn hard on sum1 simply because they aint d 1s n d situation.....Y'all are doing too much!!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by shizzle11(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2013
lynpetra: Damn! your gurl is dirrty
tongue

gringringrin
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Dannylux: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2013
lynpetra: Dannlux darling,wud u do dat for me embarassed embarassed

Don't you guys recognize sarcasm when you see one? tongue

I will wash inside there too not just your undies wink

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by angelfranca(f): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
y are u guys discouragin him, plz guy should i bring mine so that you can equally wash it too.

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Dannylux: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2013
Spotee: a guy once does that for me so whats the bigge.. grin

Wow

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Ichel: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Jst want 2 book ma space.
U guys ve said it all. @Op, ur parents will b very proud of u, dont 4get 2 tell dem.
BTW, has anyone seen Andyblaze
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Can u ask ur community king to wash ur panties?
I'm a king gatdamnit!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Ruq: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2013
The only wrong thing is that you asked if 'there's anything wrong'

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Elnino4ladies: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wht a bitc.hy attitude...??Guy if u finish washin drink d water.....i pity u

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Saraha1(f): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
@op,don't mind this nairaland guys ,they are pretenders .Am sure they must have done something more worser than what you did for their gf .Am sure you did it out of love .
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by andyanders: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Keziehenry:
hmmm,i felt more like a man after dat, i did it because of my lov 4 hercheesy

From your responses here, you ONLY need deliverance because you are under some forces. Which love? That your girlfriend will pack all her undies out and she will put video and be watching and you will be washing her undies and you have the got to come here and say you did that because of love since you also lick her anus and pu---sy why not. I think you are mentally sick.
They should look for your parents because she must have bewitched you or you only reason with your manhood and not with your brain.
How come you are here defending your action and saying you are a man? Nobody is against your loving and helping your woman do certain things, but not coming and defending your action by saying I wash my girlfriend's undies and later she will wear same undies and pu--sy to sleep with another man, bring it back to you later and open her legs for you to stick your dirty stinking mouth to lick. Commot for here animal like you.

4 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
khiaa: Please explain to me what is wrong with a man dumping a basket of his girls laundry into the washer and turning it on. What's the big deal here?
The big deal is that the gal will take advantage, and will turn the man to her personal maid
At Op, there is nothing wrong or out of the ordinary with it, I'm sure she would do the same for you.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by PheezyLEE1: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
ms_pee: Hmmmm, the world needs more men like you wink wink wink

B4 nko? smiley
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by lionice: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
i would rather buy her a new pant
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nothing wrong in washing your lady's undies, not at all. And there is nothing wrong in your lady washing your undies too.

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by deebrain(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Any lady that allows such, is worse than a pig! A dirty girl.......Christ! some subjects should not even be discussed. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Olateef(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Totally wrong and dirty both physically and spiritually

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Adex097: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
odikwa very risky shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.