Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29024 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by oginga: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
I guess you eat delicious vegetables . Always have it at the back of your mind that another guy will definitely pull the well washed undies from her waist,..."Fact".

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by toria1980(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
toria1980: The only reason i open this topicis because my boo once did it , and i want to read people's opinion on it.......african men are stil living 200yrs behind *runs to oxford cycus*
U can phuck her, give her a head but. U cant wash her pata..liars

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
And you know the worst part is...most of the guys condemning the OP actually do worst...I think this is a pretty good way for gals to find awt how much deir bfs rili care about dem...Gals! If ur bf cnt wash ur undies for u wen crious situationz call for it!...He IS NOT an Husband Material.....that's All...
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Policewoman(f): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Its very good. I like guys that do it tongue
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by bank2k4real(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am still thinking...wen it gets to page 10..I will answer you...maybe by then...u go don get your own answer...

Btw check my signature for the latest PROMO on NL...
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by pweetymama(f): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Enahi: it was st-pid I wrote O,N/L now changed it to Silly. Anyway I sincerely don't like Men who act or do things a woman should do. If assuming he didn't use his hands,its ok. And its also a sign that his Girlfriend is very Lazy.
its such a pity girlfriend that u hv not found a loving man.well,only few r in existence n m lucky to have one of d few. kiss.my only prob with OP is his eat n tell altitude.its uncalled for to come to a public forum to brag abt washing a gf's undies not even wife.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sarah a: @op,don't mind this nairaland guys ,they are pretenders .Am sure they must have done something more worser than what you did for their gf .Am sure you did it out of love .

You must have p***sies as male friends. I'm just wishing and praying a girl would tell me tha shit, I will slap the broad-daylight out of her face$
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
You need diliverance.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Na to clean her yansh when she go toilet finish remain o. . .

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xp17(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
d only tin u did wrong was u refused to [size=18pt]go and die[/size] after washing it grin
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by toyinolaigbe: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
hunn, nothing bad its love, u can even wash her bombom self if she poop.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
for those of you saying
"if she can wash mine, what's wrong washing hers?"
you are getting it wrong.

i got married to a girl or i have a gf she washes my clothes doesn't mean i can equally wash hers. that's their work. (house keeping/laundry) that's how the lord has designed thinga to be so don't compare yourself with them. you are entitled to do something different not to wash her clothes and even going far to wash undies.

my dad do help my mom when she's sick or pregnant. but no matter what, he never come down to wash her clothes. he goes to market, he do prepared food in d kitchen wearing only boxers and singlets, but he don't wash.

if she's sick, she's not gonna be sick for up to a month and she always have enough clothes that carries her during her sick period so when she's back her laundry basket awaits her.

come to think of it, for you to wash her undies means you live in same house with her. but i cannot wash my clothes when my girl lives in same house with me.
i can wash hard clothes like jean or clothes that needs special attention like clothes that needs to be starched if not i cannot wash my clothes myself not to talk of washing her clothes and even pants.
if we don't live in same house that's a different case.

come to think of it, if both of you don't live in same house, it means she took her panties from her house to ur house. mehn if it's this kind of case, you are a disgrace to manhood because it has become ur job.

ADVICE: Love is blind so it confusing most times don't allow it to lead you most times else you will fall into a pit.

1.if you live in same house with her allow her do the needfull except she's sick. (so with that i wonder how you'll wash her clothes and even coming down to her undies

2. if you don't live in same house with her(you can wash your clothes) pls don't wash hers when u don't live in same house because of love. since you don't live in same house it means she carried it from her house. and if she should carry it to ur house it means u have been doing it time without number. if this is the case, you are wrong. pls meet ur pastor for counseling and prayers.

NOTE: if you use a wrong formula to solve an arithmetic, you'll get everything wrong. so OP pls try and use the right formula as a man, u'll get everything right.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Policewoman(f): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Na to clean her yansh when she go toilet finish remain o. . .
Im sure you wash your woman's undies come here dey deny. No big deal there na.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by BB013(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
How many times will this useless topic make front page?
Mods re u guys now shot of front page news or wot
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by profbrightuzoma: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
U can do it just to pls them to get what you want
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Raphjeezy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Raphjeezy: You Definitely need to see a Doctor

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by b3llo(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Nothing wrong in washing your lady's undies, not at all. And there is nothing wrong in your lady washing your undies too.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Policewoman: Im sure you wash your woman's undies come here dey deny. No big deal there na.
I kno right
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Darchangel(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water

Una no kill me for nl, see as peeps dey luk me as I dey laff
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by alfredo4u(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Haven't tried it before ..... How does it feel like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nothing wrong just put it in the washing machine... grin but it doesn't make sense for you to wash ur woman undies with ur hand.. You wash ur boxers while she wash her undies.. then the other cloths can be washed by any of you.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Policewoman: Im sure you wash your woman's undies come here dey deny. No big deal there na.
No I don't. And it's a big deal. I don't let people see my dirty clothes so maka why should I wash her pant?

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by pinkshell(f): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nothing wrong at all,
Its a blessing in disguise.
Na industrial attatchment for laundry biz, who knows! #Shrugs grin
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by norigams(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
Na dis type of talk 9japolice wan hear, E go be like '' corporal lock dis man giv am 1 pure water & a half loaf of 50naira bread after evry 6hours cos some screw are missing in him head, also nack am talk true every 1 hour . Hehe man'' by sergeant
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by tosomaju(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
op, if u don't wash it, who will?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Raphjeezy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
norigams: Na dis type of talk 9japolice wan hear, E go be like '' corporal lock dis man giv am 1 pure water & a half loaf of 50naira bread after evry 6hours cos some screw are missing in him head, also nack am talk true every 1 hour . Hehe man'' by sergeant

THUMBS UP BRO.

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ccollins(m): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
I can only do that if she is sick or something alike.but when she is hale, why should I @ op,seems it is your gf that pays your bills.. What kind of love is that?? Does she do the same for you,as you go any mile to make her love you, she should do the same too in some other ways
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz:
but sexkillz you are not "black" nau. I heard you are an albino, is that true? undecided
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
fresh_dude: Nope. The only mistake you made is that you used B-29 instead of Ariel.

Omo u funny die oh.....
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by lagcity(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please drive yourself to the nearest abattoir or meat market and kindly hand them your ballz. It is over for you, bro. Kai! Men have lost their fire.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by lagcity(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
ms_pee: Hmmmm, the world needs more men like you wink wink wink

you ladies need to stop supporting nonsense. would you want your brother or son to be washing undies like a whipped f00l?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by turl(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Keziehenry:
my reason of doing dat is just to let the world know dat if you can wash her kingdom with ur mouth,then nothing is wrong with washing her undies as i did.
...hmm..i guess when you put it that way it makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

LADIES: Do You Ever Get Sick Of The Attention? / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.