Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria (21169 Views)

Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by kraftykc(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

No reason why not. Local manufacturing firms like INNOSON will actually benefit from this. There's no way INNOSON will not rise in the next few years with rivals like Nissan in the mix. They will be forced to update their processes, bring in new, world-class management, develop their R & D regime, bring out innovative vehicles, and stake their claim in the market.

Pipe dream. What "force" will propel Innoson to the fore? If Nissan and other multi-nationals come with their unlimited funds and knowledge Innoson will be dead meat.

Also why is the FG counting its chicks before they hatch? I know Nissan coming is a good thing but why was that predicated on such massive increments in 2nd hand imported cars? They isn't here yet and even if it was can we all afford brand new cars?
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2013
geeez:

I've seen impressive and massive industrialization in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun with new factories springing up

I know a lot has to do with what the states are doing to attract investments

Have you wondered why these things aren't happening in Borno or Ebonyi (two different challenges, same results)
You lied.

In Ebonyi, the agro-allied industry is being industrialized and food processing/packaging is booming at the moment. That I know of, because I have bought and used several locally produced and packaged food from Ebonyi. These companies were established by foreigners.

As for Borno, if not for the BH thing, I'm so sure that something would have catch on. But, be it as it may, I have not heard any of the companies operating there relocating since the advent of the BH. That goes to tell a lot about what we are not aware of...

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by niceeric(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2013
can someone kindly tell me how this is gonna work in d long run with our current state of industrial 'affairs'?Tell me how Nissan would produce cars while running on generators and would sell at dsame rate or lower than the Japan produced vehicles?tell me how we wont prefer to still buy tokunbo cars despite d tarrif increase when d locally assembled cars are at cut-throat prices...tell me how this isnt another strategy to make us know that if you aint rich in Nigeria,u can aswell go and die...tell me how this wont still amount to d kinda problems we face in telecommunications where the MTN tarrif in Nigeria is killing compared to South Africa and finall tell me if this wont end like Peugeot Assembly of Nigeria,Volkswagen Nigeria,Dunlop Nigeria etc....My government has no knowledge of what its priorities should be....

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2013
geeez:

Fair in what sense?

Can you point to one thing he's done for Lagos since becoming president?

Just one thing

Despite Lagos being the most populous state

Lagos state invests more in the police than the FG does, despite the police being under the FG which earns more in revenue than all the states put together

Lagosians generate their own electricity

Lagos has built and rehabilitated a lot of roads including Federal roads

Lagos has been solely responsible for providing water to residential, commercial and industrial areas

If the FG isn't doing anything to make Lagos an investment haven, then you have to give it to the LASG if investors keep trooping in

And what about Ogun which currently has more industries than Lagos? How has the FG been fair to them too?
It seems you have never travelled out of Lagos since the day you were born.

1. Lagos generates the highest IGR in Nigeria, because of its location and subsequent development by the FG. Almost everything that comes into Nigeria legimately, enters through Lagos and this also comes with its attendant revenue for the state.

2. Federal roads in many states have been renovated and maintained in times past by state governments, not just Lagos State. The Uyo-PH road was expanded and constructed by the Akwa Ibom State Government, the Warri-Benin road was reconstructed by the Delta State Government under Ibori, the PH-Owerri road is currently being expanded and constructed by the Rivers State Government. Apart from patching of Fed roads in Lagos, what else has the LASG done. Moreover, there is need for the development/rehabilitation of more roads across the country for which roads in Lagos ain't a priority.

3. Every State Govt. provides water for its inhabitants, for industrial, commercial or domestic use. Mind you that Lagosians pay for water supplied to the LASG and not the FG.

4. The FG laws supercedes that of any state govt. If an investor wants to go to a country, he/she first look at the laws of that country. If the laws are favourable, then he may go there before picking a location. No investor would come to Lagos if the FG don't make laws that would attract them. A lot of investors are siting in Ogun, because their laws are more humane and less tasking than that of Lagos State. These companies also enjoy proximity to access of entry/exit due to the proximity of Ogun to Lagos.
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2013
niceeric: can someone kindly tell me how this is gonna work in d long run with our current state of industrial 'affairs'?Tell me how Nissan would produce cars while running on generators and would sell at dsame rate or lower than the Japan produced vehicles?tell me how we wont prefer to still buy tokunbo cars despite d tarrif increase when d locally assembled cars are at cut-throat prices...tell me how this isnt another strategy to make us know that if you aint rich in Nigeria,u can aswell go and die...tell me how this wont still amount to d kinda problems we face in telecommunications where the MTN tarrif in Nigeria is killing compared to South Africa and finall tell me if this wont end like Peugeot Assembly of Nigeria,Volkswagen Nigeria,Dunlop Nigeria etc....My government has no knowledge of what its priorities should be....
The money that would have been used to clear the cars at the Port would be used to set up and run power plants.
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by niceeric(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Flyboy Zee:
The money that would have been used to clear the cars at the Port would be used to set up and run power plants.
I dont think you get this sir,when I clear a car at the port,I pay government d money thru customs therefore they dont get no money no more if there is nothing to clear so that in no Way. helps building of power plants....Government should have built power plants and made our supply of electricity uninterrupted before starting this show of eventually shame...I think we have no one thinking in d Presidency

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2013
1025: is it by force to drive mint cars? leave us with our tokunbo cars while those who steal public funds go for mint cars. why is this man forcing us to buy mint cars? outside nigeria where citizens drive mint cars, they don't pay cash as most of them pay for 4 years. who will release cars on credit to a nigerian? if they start it, i will buy 10 and sale them before running away.
Look at how retardded you are. Not even a single Like. Your best bet is to edit your post so that you won't look silly before your kids in the future when they come across your post.
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by FlyboyZee: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2013
niceeric:
I dont think you get this sir,when I clear a car at the port,I pay government d money thru customs therefore they dont get no money no more if there is nothing to clear so that in no Way. helps building of power plants....Government should have built power plants and made our supply of electricity uninterrupted before starting this show of eventually shame...I think we have no one thinking in d Presidency
Ok. Lets do it like this. (All figures are hypothetical and based on assumptions, ceteris paribus.)
You buy a car from the carmart for N6,000,000.00 in Nigeria
The car actually costs N4,500,000.00; import duty N1,200,000; Transportation/Handling, etc N300,000.
You, the buyer pays the sum of N6,000,000 to the dealer.
Now, my point is this. Instead of paying N1,200,000 to the FG as import duty, that amount can be aggregated for several vehicles and used to set up and run power plants for production. I hope you get my drift?
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by amadice(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2013
geeez:

I've seen impressive and massive industrialization in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun with new factories springing up

I know a lot has to do with what the states are doing to attract investments

Have you wondered why these things aren't happening in Borno or Ebonyi (two different challenges, same results)
.....ur an #asshole....I WONDER Y GEJ IS SO DAFTED DAT HE CANT TAKE DIS DEVELOPMENTS TO ID NIGER DELTA REGION....imagine d south wast who doesnt appreciate is effort so far, takes development n dey will credit it to fashola...ingrates
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by turawafett(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Those who like GEJ kikes him for a reason and those who doesn't like him for a reason.
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by niceeric(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2013
Flyboy Zee:
Ok. Lets do it like this. (All figures are hypothetical and based on assumptions, ceteris paribus.)
The car actually costs N4,500,000.00; import duty N1,200,000; Transportation/Handling, etc N300,000.
Now, my point is this. Instead of paying N1,200,000 to the FG as import duty, that amount can be aggregated for several vehicles and used to set up and run power plants for production. I hope you get my drift?
permit me to say that those figures will never. work.....u remember what killed most textile. companies in Nigeria?import cost would never b dealer as local production based on generators....same thing killed Dunlop.Local production in a country like ours which isn't ready for industrialization but wants to try via shortcuts is gonna b very high...ask unilever,ask cadbury..Check your Blueband margarine bucket,it's produced by unilever Ghana For unilever Nigeria cost Ghana got Power....compare richoco Nigeria from cadbury with richoco Ghana,asides d quality margin the price margin is surprisingly higher on our side cost Ghana got Power!!!....We need Power first and I tell u we won't need to ask investors to come cost they will,we won't AV to increase tokunbo car import tarrif cost our locally produced International brands would b cheaper so no one would b stupid to import used cars when we av cheap new ones...Who no like better thing?...NA poverty dey make people talk say dem like kpomo naw

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by niceeric(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Flyboy Zee:
and I dont still get d tistory on poweplants cos by my understanding,it is better if I pay d government 1.2millon as duty so that they can use d money in erecting power plants than giving Nissan all my 6million to take to Japan
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by HOTWATER(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Men , the only way of generating traffic on this site is to mention GEJ. That man is just too much . I do not believe anything until I see it . But come to think of it. Are they no APC senators and house of rep members ? Can,t they move a motion in the chambers to cut their salaries if the truly love Nigeria like the claim ?

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by abbeysteph: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Ur eyes dey see double
Joeblaze ochola: Its indeed a welcome development,i fore see Honda,Toyota,Volkswagen etc joining d league
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2013
EzeCanada: These set of individuals need to die and rot away for an Imaginary Country like Nigeria to make progress.

So the Federal Government of Nigeria is all of a sudden irrelevant or non-existent because a South Southerner is the President? Where is thy conscience?

This is first class hatred, tribalism and nepotism made from hell. What a nincompoop!!!
Nahh........The Federal Govt has always being irrelevant in Lagos, South West and Nigeria in the past. That's why the whole Lagos State and the Nation looks like one big sh*t hole.

@Topic. Our very own "Otuoke Mandela" plans on saving money by discouraging used cars and making it harder for the average Nigerian to own a car................Meanwhile he hasn't thot of saving money by reducing oil theft.

What's the guarantee the money saved won't be mismanaged again like the fuel subsidy money?
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by kennytidistar(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2013
HOTWATER: Men , the only way of generating traffic on this site is to mention GEJ. That man is just too much . I do not believe anything until I see it . But come to think of it. Are they no APC senators and house of rep members ? Can,t they move a motion in the chambers to cut their salaries if the truly love Nigeria like the claim ?

the only bill their desperate scam escalator can sponsor was a bill to jail social media government critics, those guy are so barbaric and to daft to understand modern system of governance.
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by TechWalker007: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2013
I have always called APC supporters hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria.
They do not wish Nigeria well as long as the progress is not coming from APC.
The sole reason is that their goal is not for Nigeria to do well but that they become the ruling and possibly only party in Nigeria.
See them all over the thread with their wicked hearts!
Like I always say, Nigeria will prosper no matter how hard APC bigots try to frustrate it!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by pryzlez: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Mexyz: Hmmmm...who's that guy that said Gej need to encourage Nigerians to buy innoson cars? As a right thinking Nigerian, do you need to be told to buy made in Nigeria products?

Do you drive a car? What brand isit?
How much does the cheapest innoson car goes ƒσя?
You have a lot of 'made in naija' product that people buy...but cars...bro, e get as e b
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by gonon: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2013
geeez:

Fair in what sense?

Can you point to one thing he's done for Lagos since becoming president?

Just one thing

Despite Lagos being the most populous state

Lagos state invests more in the police than the FG does, despite the police being under the FG which earns more in revenue than all the states put together

Lagosians generate their own electricity

Lagos has built and rehabilitated a lot of roads including Federal roads

Lagos has been solely responsible for providing water to residential, commercial and industrial areas

If the FG isn't doing anything to make Lagos an investment haven, then you have to give it to the LASG if investors keep trooping in

And what about Ogun which currently has more industries than Lagos? How has the FG been fair to them too?
Lagos state does not generate their own electricity. They receive power from the national grid so don't come here and insult people who know what they are saying. If lagos generates they own electricity then state like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, etc which have 100MW plants also generate they own electricity.

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by ceo4eva: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2013
'Go And Die' Widow: N2m Can’t
Wipe Off Oshiomhole’s Shame – PDP
https://www.nairaland.com/1546115/go-die-widow-n2m-t
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by fabulous4u: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2013
niceeric:
you are the one with a faulty brain,go and ask India how it manufactures and export cars with epileptic power supply
please do simple research before commenting that's been made easy by Google.
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by fabulous4u: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2013
abbeysteph: Ur eyes dey see double
your brain don pack up
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Most people on this forum allow emotions to override their sense of reasoning. Government has just privatized the Power Sector and we believe the private owners have a duty to make sure we have 24hrs electricity. We should demand that from them. The Government is doing her best to make sure the price of cars come down by promoting local manufacturers like Innoson and opening door for foreign manufacturers to invest here. One of the conditions that the vehicles manufacturers gave was discouragement of importation of used cars to make it enticing for them. NISSAN is coming in, that's the result of that policy statement.

Should we rather prefer to continue buying Tokunbo and feel instant delight than encourage investments by manufacturers so we can drive brand new at almost the same cost ?

I think there is need for people to understand that the Ministers at the Federal Level are professionals, NOI, Aganga and the rest are not dummies, so we should respect their resume' and be patient while the transformation train continues at top gear.

As always, FRESH AIR.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Why the hell do the FG had to impose 70% custome duty on imported cars when we don't even have serious local competitors? Why can't it be after Nissan must have started their operation
Even though Nissan isn't my favorite brand, the presence of their plant in Nigeria is good.

And I hope we're not expecting the plant to run on power generators,grin coz I don't still know what's up with these new investors in the power sector? I'd rather the power in my district was never privatised.

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by lastpage: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Kachi188: Not too long ago, we announced a new National Automobile Policy. I am happy to note that the policy is now attracting great interest in our country with the consequential benefit for job creation and savings for our nation. The announcement by the Nissan Corporation that it will be investing in our country by way of manufacturing its brand of cars in Nigeria is very heart warming. With the confirmation that Nigeria ranks fourth in the world as the fastest Return on Investment (RoI), I hereby call on other world class automobile manufacturers and other businesses to also begin their journey to establish factories in Nigeria as we have a well trained and hardworking work force, at home and abroad, ready to add value to the growth of businesses and our country. GEJ

Source; Goodluck Jonathan facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?refid=52

I am really disappointed in this "drunken" Leader, once again!
If some illiterate Soldier-President made the above assertions, l will excuse him but this is coming from a supposedly "Doctorate Degree holder" of a Nigerian University, for crying out aloud!

How is it possible for Nissan or any automobile company to start manufacturing vehicles in NIGERIA OF TODAY?
Anyone who has seen pictures or video of vehicle MANUFACTURING/assembly plants (even if unlike me you have not even entered inside one), would quickly realize that almost everything is AUTOMATED and ELECTRICITY DRIVEN.

Now, for a Nigeria that cannot even power homes (l hear power generation is something like 2,000MW for a population of 160-million people!) for four hours in a single day, is the President going to "BORROW" electricity from Ghana or will Nissan build a Power Plant as well, just to produce vehicles in Nigeria?

Can somebody in his "Forty laptop Crew" remind him that FACTORIES NEED AND USE ELECTRICITY TO FUNCTION?

I hate it when we publicly announce our foolishness to foreigners and l detest it even more when it comes from those in power!

This nonsense of building cars in Nigeria ended when Volkswagen of Nigeria (VON) and other "vehicle ASSEMBLY" plants dies in Nigeria, some decades ago.

One might ask, "who is fooling who"? Is this Nissan, fooling the President or the President, fooling his dumb followers?
Either way, it does not wash one bit.

If he is not dishonest, let him just focus his attention on one single issue during his 2 + 4 + X-years of Leadership: ELECTRICITY GENERATION.
Solve that and let the next administration tackle another issue.
Multi-tasking does not seem to be located anywhere near the medulla Oblongata of our Leaders, so let then just focus on one project at a time.

Lastpage!

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by madamshepopo(f): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2013
remark D: Buddy, we know how much y'all love Lagos (as opposed to Oyo or Ibadan) ... but why not give credit to whom credit is due?

You know if the president was a northerner or some tribalistic goon that for whatever reason, as Obasanjo did, seek to marginalise Lagos... do you think this news will even be rumored, talkless of having a good prospect as it does now?

GEJ aint like that... whether it is an int'l airport in Enugu... or a manufacturing plant in Lagos... improved agricultural practises in the North or sea ports in the south... why not give this man credit as the most hardworking of all the past leaders Naija has ever had.... check all the past presidents, how many of them have done half of what GEJ has done so far....? the ball has been set rolling for constant power supply, and it had to take an Ijaw man to do it... grand strides, huge developments, changes on the face and landscape of Nigeria have been mostly from a section of this so-called 'One Nigeria... '

Again, bro... give credit to whom, when and as due... is that too much to ask for?

Now can I hear you say 'GEJ till 2019!'? or take it further if you've been loving the fresh air and go 'GEJ till 20XX! where X>19 lol..)
yes, we will give him credit by sending him packing come 2015.Building his confidence on Stallion Group of Vaswani Brothers? This man is indeed a drunkard, now I believe.
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by fabulous4u: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2013
lastpage:

I am really disappointed in this "drunken" Leader, once again!
If some illiterate Soldier-President made the above assertions, l will excuse him but this is coming from a supposedly "Doctorate Degree holder" of a Nigerian University, for crying out aloud!

How is it possible for Nissan or any automobile company to start manufacturing vehicles in NIGERIA OF TODAY?
Anyone who has seen pictures or video of vehicle assembly plants (even if unlike me you have not even entered inside one), would quickly realize that almost everything is AUTOMATED and ELECTRICITY DRIVEN.

Now, for a Nigeria that cannot even power homes (l hear power generation is something like 2,000MW for a population of 160million people!) for four hours in a single day, is the President going to "BORROW" electricity from Ghana or will Nissan build a Power Plant as well, just to produc vehicles in Nigeria?

Can somebody in his "Forty laptop Crew" remind him that FACTORIES NEED AND USE ELECTRICITY TO FUNCTION?

I hate it when we publicly announce our foolishness to foreigners and l detest it even more when it comes from those in power!

This nonsense of building cars in Nigeria ended when Volkswagen of Nigeria (VON) and other "vehicle ASSEMBLY" plants dies in Nigeria, some decades ago.

One might ask, "who is fooling who"? Is this Nissan, fooling the President or the President, fooling his dumb followers?
Either way, it does not wash one bit.

If he is not dishonest, let him just focus his attention on one single issue during his 2 + 4 + X-years of Leadership: ELECTRICITY GENERATION.
Solve that and let the next administration tackle another issue.
Multi-tasking does not seem to be located anywhere near the medulla Oblongata of our Leaders, so let then just focus on one project at a time.

Lastpage!
you are a big fool!do you want to to tell me that you are wiser than those in Nissan that carried out the research and SSW Nigeria as a good investment destination.
that's why u don't progress and always carry your frustrations with u anywhere you go, people are seeing the opportunities in Nigeria u are seeing problems.
brain dead

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by fabulous4u: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2013
madamshepopo: yes, we will give him credit by sending him packing come 2015.Building his confidence on Stallion Group of Vaswani Brothers? This man is indeed a drunkard, now I believe.
then why don't you shut it for now and wait for 2015 if indeed u have what it takes to oust him.Yoruba people are nothing but empty boasters .I can't wait to see GEJ disgrace u and your slave masters in 2015.
APC e-goat

1 Like

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by fabulous4u: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
madamshepopo: yes, we will give him credit by sending him packing come 2015.Building his confidence on Stallion Group of Vaswani Brothers? This man is indeed a drunkard, now I believe.
only a drunkard can produce you as an offspring.
APC e-goat
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by lastpage: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2013
^^^^You are a slowpoke, just like your foolish leaders!

Tell me, where will the electric power to run the plant come from?

Just answer the question and stop ranting like you are high on local gin.
Indeed, MO.r.ON just took on a new meaning! grin grin

I hope you are using one of the forty laptops, right?

Arrow!

Lastpage!

BTW: What govt privatised was the "distribution sector" of the electricity sector, .... not Power Generation! As long as we can only muster 2,000MegaWatts as a country, l dont see any Nissan or Toyota ASSEMBLING (not even manufacturing) bicycles in Nigeria, its a pipe dream from an "local Gin-infested brain" .
Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by fabulous4u: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2013
lastpage: ^^^^You are a slowpoke, just like your foolish leaders!

Tell me, where will the electric power to run the plant come from?

Just answer the question and stop ranting like you are high on local gin.

I hope you are using one of the forty laptops, right?

Arrow!

Lastpage
your foolishness is legendary.
go and ask India how it manufactures and exports auto with its epileptic power supply or are u afraid to ask?
APC e-goat

2 Likes

Re: GEJ- Nissan To Build Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2013
ukandi1:
its not so... the importers who have exploited us over the years are not happy. saboteurs and cynics everywhere. But Nigeria must move forward. Nigeria must work.
QED.
Close thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South East August Meeting In Imo, 3 Governors' Wifes, Mrs Anenih, Emodi Attend / Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja / Ships Carrying Petrol, Other Items Arrive Lagos Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.