Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? (15270 Views)

For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day / What To Wear On A Casual Date For The First Time? / 5 Things Not To Wear On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl: my thread on FP after i don go come back shocked

U mean am? So how did it go? Abeg nak us tori. ;d
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by pussyeater(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
leonshom: You can put on Aso ebi wink
As per d food,I guez fufu/akpu wit ogbonno soup go make sense grin
Fufu ke? undecided Her mouth go dey stink for fufu nah, unless she carry toothbrush and toothpaste follow
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by LJDeal(m): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Just wear a nice decent gown and a nice heel shoe!!! I'm sure you'll look impressive!!!! Admiring!!! Charming!!!!
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by jahbiz: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
What kinda question is this? What should I say men. Ok, wear golden gown, silver bra, wooden pant, plastic shoes and tint ur hair yellow and red. U'r beautiful as you are in OJB voice.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
A nice pair of well fitting jeans with boot leg cut ,high heels and a great top certainly
good for all dates
First or 30th

You can never go wrong in that combination
Trust me

Biko don't order swallow at the restaurant I take God beg you
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Onyema1(m): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2013
OP, others have said enough about what you should wear - simple dress, no too much make up. Smile and make eye contact to read the guy.

Now, for what you would order. You said that you like swallow. Order what you like and be yourself. If I must suggest the swallow you would order, then go for eba, egusi soup, three kpomo, one shaky and one round about. lol! don't ask me why all these?

Thanks and good luck.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by seangy4konji: 12:45am On Dec 09, 2013
dont wear pants...i mean pata...be yourself.carry yourself?and get tipsy..hold some money and in the end?get your kitty worked up.no time...remember to have jack daniels on the rocks...no umbrella...James bond never used it...peace sugar
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by babybuzx(f): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2013
D outfit dat covers all flesh is IRO and BUBA wit a beta ALIGOGORO to complement or beta stil get JALABIA from d hijab sister in ur neighborhood. U ll be So cul.**skelewu**
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by seangy4konji: 12:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Get fingered too..forgot to add that and enjoy it after the chillings...are you not a human being?
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Lexusgs430: 3:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Nightie (pink)
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 09, 2013
grin
tellwisdom:

Listen to me..If i don't see how fresh your boobbss is. Forget it angry
grin
tellwisdom:

na wa o!.....must you see her contours and cleavages?
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by pamesugar: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2013
My Subscription has Expire any help pls
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Richy4(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2013
It depends on what the guy do for a living. if he is in the corporate industry, he will be appearing on the date in a formal clothing and you should do the same.

If he is an engineer, he will be casual. in that case, you need to put on a smart casual dress. do not put on a cloth that suggested that you are really desperate to hook up I mean the see through ones.

If he is a native doctor, then you can put on any native cloth of your choice.
Good-luck with your date

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Ijayzbrainz: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2013
If na guy post dis kind topic now.una for don accompany am with insult.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by olenime(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Wear a suit! grin
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by nikkypearl(f): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2013
tnk u guys,lots of luv..and for those that insulted me indirectly *middle finger* grin
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Beync(f): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Lace with ashoke
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by otumalagicruz(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2013
simple rubber shoe n sweater
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by otumalagicruz(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Richy.:
It depends on what the guy do for a living. if he is in the corporate industry, he will be appearing on the date in a formal clothing and you should do the same.

If he is an engineer, he will be casual. in that case, you need to put on a smart casual dress. do not put on a cloth that suggested that you are really desperate to hook up I mean the see through ones.

Good-luck with your date
Richy.:

Good-luck with your date
Richy.:

Good-luck with your date
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Larrey(f): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2013
Julius262:
So na wetin concern us with this whole story now?? If u he sumtin to say, just say it quickly and stop telling us stories..
wetin naw
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2013
Bukato3: Go naked. wink

you ehn...

One: he wanna see more and he expects you to get all feminine and wants a memorable date; trust me, a memory of you in modest and chic is **yawn!!!!**

Long legs or boobs... wearing super short, no cleavage please! wearing super low, don't go short...

He wants something to fantasize about and make him wanna come back...

Be ursef?! Yuck...he knws what u are already... surprise him... flirt with the dude!!! keep it decent buh pls leave d 'Mary amaka' attitude at home!
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by InvertedHammer: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2013
/
It depends on what kind of date.

Personally I prefer my ladies to come for a date on skirts with no undies.

I like my fingers to be busy under the table during dinner...for some unknown

reasons, it makes the food taste better.

//
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Gracyel(f): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2013
tellwisdom:

Hehehehe...He-goat!
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2013
olusolami:

you ehn...

One: he wanna see more and he expects you to get all feminine and wants a memorable date; trust me, a memory of you in modest and chic is **yawn!!!!**

Long legs or boobs... wearing super short, no cleavage please! wearing super low, don't go short...

He wants something to fantasize about and make him wanna come back...

Be ursef?! Yuck...he knws what u are already... surprise him... flirt with the dude!!! keep it decent buh pls leave d 'Mary amaka' attitude at home!
[quote author=olusolami]

Chop knuckle jare.

OP you have the perfect advice here.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2013
Richy.:

Good-luck with your date

Na wa o!
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by wittytezzy(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2013
nikkypearl:

grin undecided
If u can b this hungry to watch that, yu'll av gn tru it i knw, com on! put up urs too!
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Loonyy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
put on sth comfy n smart........ White Panties n good bra for instance
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Sike(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
mazizi tonene: Wedding gown
0_o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Month Are Beautiful Ladies And Cute Guys Born In? / I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.