Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? (15272 Views)

For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day / What To Wear On A Casual Date For The First Time? / 5 Things Not To Wear On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Onyiido: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
On my first date I wore a dark blue gown just above my knee lenght wit a black jacket $ wow I was lukin so ............
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wear ya rainbow wig and ur Nysc uniform. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by pweetixandy: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
a blazer and a nice top..with sKinny jeans and pumps..
ofcourse wiv a purse

posh and fab!!!
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by alienware(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl: Good evening dear Nairalanders..

Any idea of a first date outfit will be appreciated please..for so many years,have been working from morning till late evening,no time to socialize and i av decided to take a break..and yayyyyyy!! cool av got a date tomorrow in the evening wink what should i expect from the guy ?what kind of food should i order for? (i love swallow though)how do i stay reserved ?

guys/men,what would you love your date to put on..ladies/women what is the best outfit?thanxxxxx kiss
why flaunting your a$.s in your profile picture ? Are u seeking for our validation ?
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Iwittler(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
take an oufit u"re comfortable in N be urself N apy
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by mazizitonene(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
familysms: wow
Wtf undecided
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by ikhuoria2(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
next time if anybody asks you about wat to wear on first date kindly refer the person to Baba Suwe. grin
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by deltateam: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sulemanmathew: put on something decent....a jean n a nice top...d top can av a touch of ur favourite colour....As for d food I advise u go 4 ice cream wit chicken. just demand for anything affordable n not too expensive.have a lovely date!

Chicken on first date?This advice spoils our ladies.Went for a date with a girl. She just wanted Chicken, immediately I gave it to her, she was behaving like she was lost and didn't even know what brought her there.My pain is she didn't even eat it there but went away with it probably to devour it like a hungry girl later.

Op just meatpie and soft drink is okay on a first date.If you're hungry, eat well at home.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by seedord247(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Yeah, im not a typical naija girl. The best dates ive ever had were not at restaurants. They were at the beach or when a guy cooked a romantic meal for me wink

I can see you are not the typical naija girl. That does not mean you dont take roja. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
I think it depends on where ur goin, for me, i love a simple lady. Just look decent nd cute. I kinda dig a girl in jean nd a pretty top on d first date, i dont think first dates shld be formal, jes plain fun nd time to get to know each other. A girl who is simple nd respects herself is always worth the time.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by 500GP: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
I NEED D REPORT OF HOW IT GOES..
I NEED THE OUTCOME
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by isaiahethan: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Put On a G string,I like it.and top grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by isaiahethan: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Eba or pounded yam is ok to eat cool
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by nikkypearl(f): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
my thread on FP after i don go come back shocked
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Sodiq3(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl: my thread on FP after i don go come back shocked
Picture or it never happened
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by nikkypearl(f): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
5.00GP:
I NEED D REPORT OF HOW IT GOES..
I NEED THE OUTCOME
i no fit laff abeg cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Chinyeresandra(f): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mr. Flexible:
HELP! HELP! HELP!

I collected my new atm card on friday but I have misplaced the card's details including my pin.

Now I am going to a brothel this evening but don't have money.

How can I withdraw money this very evening?

*please help me, I need help more than a full grown OP who is just asking about what to wear for a date right now, thanks*
Wat is dis one sayind

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Perfecter4real(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl:

cool dearie.. kissi wore a green knee level gown
Yikes...! Why green? Well your choice though.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by nikkypearl(f): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Polio:

Is this your first ever date? How old are you?
older than you lil bro angry
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Larrey(f): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hmmm,just like ♍ƺ girl, ℓ̊ work from monday to saturday and Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ ♏Ơ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅₪î₪G to night, ℓ̊ dnt socialize but ℓ̊ met this special guy on facebook last year and later became friends on BBM but we started talking wella this year and started going out this september,he gave ♍ƺ a surprise today by proposing to ♍ƺ on ♏Ɣ birthday. as a matter of fact just try to be urself, ℓ̊ was on ♏Ɣ white garment (cos ℓ̊ attend C &S church) the 1st time he saw ♍ƺ face to face, ℓ̊ was really stressed up ,he came with his frnd and he was telling his frnd that ℓ̊ was not the one he used to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ on facebook or BBM but he didn't stop chatting and calling after den S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ he was totally moved wen he later saw ♍ƺ without ♏Ɣ garment and ℓ̊ dnt use make up.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ koko Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ that you shud always be urself
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by MrFlexible(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Chinyeresandra..

How far?...so you're here.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Julius262(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
U for wear bra and G string.

Then u for come order 2 bottles of vodka

That's All!!!!!
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by nikkypearl(f): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Larrey: Hmmm,just like ♍ƺ girl, ℓ̊ work from monday to saturday and Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ ♏Ơ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅₪î₪G to night, ℓ̊ dnt socialize but ℓ̊ met this special guy on facebook last year and later became friends on BBM but we started talking wella this year and started going out this september,he gave ♍ƺ a surprise today by proposing to ♍ƺ on ♏Ɣ birthday. as a matter of fact just try to be urself, ℓ̊ was on ♏Ɣ white garment (cos ℓ̊ attend C &S church) the 1st time he saw ♍ƺ face to face, ℓ̊ was really stressed up ,he came with his frnd and he was telling his frnd that ℓ̊ was not the one he used to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ on facebook or BBM but he didn't stop chatting and calling after den S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ he was totally moved wen he later saw ♍ƺ without ♏Ɣ garment and ℓ̊ dnt use make up.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ koko Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ that you shud always be urself

lol @white garment cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Julius262(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Larrey: Hmmm,just like ♍ƺ girl, ℓ̊ work from monday to saturday and Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ ♏Ơ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅₪î₪G to night, ℓ̊ dnt socialize but ℓ̊ met this special guy on facebook last year and later became friends on BBM but we started talking wella this year and started going out this september,he gave ♍ƺ a surprise today by proposing to ♍ƺ on ♏Ɣ birthday. as a matter of fact just try to be urself, ℓ̊ was on ♏Ɣ white garment (cos ℓ̊ attend C &S church) the 1st time he saw ♍ƺ face to face, ℓ̊ was really stressed up ,he came with his frnd and he was telling his frnd that ℓ̊ was not the one he used to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ on facebook or BBM but he didn't stop chatting and calling after den S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ he was totally moved wen he later saw ♍ƺ without ♏Ɣ garment and ℓ̊ dnt use make up.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ koko Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ that you shud always be urself
So na wetin concern us with this whole story now?? If u he sumtin to say, just say it quickly and stop telling us stories..
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
It highly depends on who u are having the date with. If it's someone who had been ur friend for long, as in, he knows u well and u do same, then u may not need to bother urself much on dressing cos already, he knows ur sense of dressing. This doesnt mean u shld go out there putting on tattered clothes and looks unkempt. Dress sensibly, smartly, courteously and decently. As for me, a nice trouser jean with a bit eye catching top will do d magic. Lol. I always want pple around to cut cap for the woman i am with. So i dont expect less dressing and untidy appearance from u.

Note: As far as i know having a date, two things are always involve. Events may not turn out as expected so i wuld advice u also go wit ur money in ur pocket too incase things take reverse way. I've seen where the two became furiously angry wit btwn demselvs and next was that d guy left d place without paying for what d girl consumed. As u know, that's an embarrassment. So be proactive in all ur dealings. #success
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
familysms: wow

Take those pics down abeg. Not everyone likes seeing horrible pics abeg. U wan make fear catch me! God have mercy on ur children. Amen.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by leonshom(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
You can put on Aso ebi wink
As per d food,I guez fufu/akpu wit ogbonno soup go make sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? / Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.