Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? (15273 Views)

For The Ladies Which Of These Ring Will You Prefer To Wear On Your Wedding Day / What To Wear On A Casual Date For The First Time? / 5 Things Not To Wear On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by sholay2011(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl:

grin undecided
Pictures pls? undecided
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Polio: 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl: Good evening dear Nairalanders..

Any idea of a first date outfit will be appreciated please..for so many years,have been working from morning till late evening,no time to socialize and i av decided to take a break..and yayyyyyy!! cool av got a date tomorrow in the evening wink what should i expect from the guy ?what kind of food should i order for? (i love swallow though)how do i stay reserved ?

guys/men,what would you love your date to put on..ladies/women what is the best outfit?thanxxxxx kiss

Is this your first ever date? How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Go naked. wink

4 Likes

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Guidette(f): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
First of all, it depends on which type of restaurant you are going to. A free and flirty kneelength dress, like a skater dress, will fit most places. Don't wear jeans though if you don't know where he is taking you. Where pumps or flat sandals too. Also, dont wear too much makeup. If you can do a nude_/freshfaced look, it will be great.
Don't order any foods or drinks that may stick to your teeth or stain your teeth. Pick a meal you can eat comfortably while talking in between bites.

3 Likes

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by jonescyras(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
This one na question?

You fit dress like baba FELA ANIKULAPO.........smh

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by seedord247(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Just make sure you have money to pay for what you eat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Solvik(f): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Put on something dat will make u comfortable. Bε̲̣̣̣ simple,modest ά̲̣̣̣̥​п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥​ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ ƅε̲̣̣̣ urself.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Pee2k3: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
iro and buba will b ok
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by NosoChic: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP Don go for the date already na.

So hope you chop your swallow for the date grin
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Guidette(f): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
seedord247: Just make sure you have money to pay for what you eat. undecided

Ahn ahn! Shey the guy asked her out? He will be the one to pay. If she asked him out, then I will expect her to be the one to pay when the bill comes....... but the guy has to be a gentleman and pay in the end. grin
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dress like Mummy Kumuyi of Deeper Life

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by anitank(f): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
uj_sizzle: You can never go wrong in a knee length form fitting gown and flat shoes. It's conservative, chic, very comfy and will fit in any atmosphere(dinner/lunch date, a stroll, beach, movies etc)
I love knee length gowns/dresses smiley

From flowered flay ones to black fitted ones that accentuate ur curves, u really can never go wrong with those. And u can easily switch it up from ballerina flat shoes (for the movies,mall and just hang outs) to heels (for a dinner date night).

I just love being a girl kiss

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Pictures or it did not happen
lolz! It didnt happen
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by manny4life(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Depending on the kind of date, if it's an outdoor event (bowling, games, etc) then casual eating out type of date, a comfortable dress looks nice. If it's more of a traditional type fine dinning dinner, then you know what to do.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by MrFlexible(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
HELP! HELP! HELP!

I collected my new atm card on friday but I have misplaced the card's details including my pin.

Now I am going to a brothel this evening but don't have money.

How can I withdraw money this very evening?

*please help me, I need help more than a full grown OP who is just asking about what to wear for a date right now, thanks*
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by betrani(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Skinny jeans!
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Originalsly: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sulemanmathew: put on something decent....a jean n a nice top...d top can av a touch of ur favourite colour....As for d food I advise u go 4 ice cream wit chicken. just demand for anything affordable n not too expensive.have a lovely date!
Hmmm....ice cream with chicken?... make sure you bring along lots of toilet paper.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
There are 2 thingz involved..

U either dress as Ileya or maryamaka by covering all parts of ur body..

Otherwise i prefer...
Simple tight above knee Skirts & Tight fitting blouses too where d first 3 buttons are missing..

My tupence cheesy
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by seedord247(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Ahn ahn! Shey the guy asked her out? He will be the one to pay. If she asked him out, then I will expect her to be the one to pay when the bill comes....... but the guy has to be a gentleman and pay in the end. grin

Lol what naija girl understand about date is going e center, shopping mall or an expensive restaurant. Date can be in the park, a long walk, Movies or to watch a game. But naija gurls will eat their future and pack some home for their aunties and siblings.

3 Likes

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by jeamie(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl: Good evening dear Nairalanders..

Any idea of a first date outfit will be appreciated please..for so many years,have been working from morning till late evening,no time to socialize and i av decided to take a break..and yayyyyyy!! cool av got a date tomorrow in the evening wink what should i expect from the guy ?what kind of food should i order for? (i love swallow though)how do i stay reserved ?

guys/men,what would you love your date to put on..ladies/women what is the best outfit?thanxxxxx kiss
pants nd bra wud du...abi na pple..wetin for insults to cum ma way
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by UjSizzle(f): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl:

cool dearie.. kissi wore a green knee level gown
wink
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
PANT AND BRA WON'T BE A BAD IDEA
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Guidette(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
seedord247:

Lol what naija girl understand about date is going e center, shopping mall or an expensive restaurant. Date can be in the park, a long walk, Movies or to watch a game. But naija gurls will eat their future and pack some home for their aunties and siblings.
Yeah, im not a typical naija girl. The best dates ive ever had were not at restaurants. They were at the beach or when a guy cooked a romantic meal for me wink
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by sagio09: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Traditional attire,show ur cultural background
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
e be like say d love dey shack u,beta wear your simple stufz rather than trying to impress a part-time affair. . . . . . . . . . . . .i will follow u. . . .cuz am awaiting ur next topic "how to cry after heartbreak"
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
I like this lady, she literatily sounds cool and reserved, bout your question, just be decently dressed. (Blue or ash jean, black is not too good+ a nice top that goes with your jean+some lovely pair of sandals). I leave you here. Goodluck. grin
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by mazizitonene(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wedding gown

3 Likes

Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Blessmira: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
E mmmm... was thinkin of ''Go and Die'' tee shirt n 3/4 jean. E go make sense die. cheesycheesy
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by NaijaNaWaa: 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
FirstDate.com recommends Adams suit...
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by rill: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Date was fixed for yesterday. Why is it making fp now
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by Therages: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
One tip: Make sure you eat (a little atleast) before leaving your house.
Re: Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Casual will do..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? / Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.