Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (132117 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ntutu(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
Sorry to hear about denial of some people. Urge those denial to have hope in God and no That He can do all things and for those that are yet to recieve a notification from them,this is an avenue for you to prayer for Gods grace to abide in us.May God see us in Jesus name.Amen.+2348030999573
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2009
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2009
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by chigsmith: 2:32am On Jul 10, 2009
@nethacker
can u expanciate more on d reasons 4 denial ad hw many wks did it tak dem to get their reply pls
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by itseacadem(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,

I need assistance with the list of schools in Sweden that offers Bachelor Degree Programme in English for Spring

2010 because most of the institution have been visiting do not offer Spring admission.

Here is my email: oris.joel@hotmail.com or 08060951115

I beg Nairalander, I really need your help on these cos i wan go school.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ntutu(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2009
Has any body been granted Resident Permite from the Swedish Embassy?I was told that they will be releasing the VISA from now till friday this week.One guy has recieve granted in his VISA not long ago.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ntutu(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2009
Hello all those looking to go to school in Sweden am here to be of help to us.If you have any problem base on Admission,VISA issues or general problem do not hesitate to call my number at +2348030999573 or through my email at zeuskyrocky@yahoo.co.uk God bless us.Amen.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Emillion1: 1:05am On Jul 21, 2009
Pls i'll luv 2know d way d embassy sends its decision.wil dey tel u if u've bin granted or denied visa or dey wil just invite u 2come over
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ntutu(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2009
E-million,the embassy will contact through your email whether you have been granted or denied VISA and many people have been denied VISA last two weeks and last week.All you have to do now is to pray to God to grant you VISA IN THE NAME JESUS.Amen.I wish you success.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Emillion1: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tanxs ntutu.wat were d reasons 4 not grantin dem visa
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ntutu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2009
The reason is either fake Bank Statement or not sumiting their Reference Letter from Bank.Which School do you put?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by Emillion1: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
Does d skul mata?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by bluetyrese(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
@dapsycool, guy how fa? i need to hear from you please reply this thread make we talk.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by dapsycool(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hmmmm, Sweden embassy is the best, with regards to bank statement confirmation. If by crook or by mistake your bank statement is not 100% genuine, just forget it wink wink

It was easier to get a permit to Finland before now, but I think that's history now. Too many fake documents, fake bank statement, etc. Plus most Africans on student permit don't even go to school. They are out there hustling, so Oyinbo don soji, they now know what's up.

God dey anyway ciao.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by bluetyrese(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
@dapsycool please add me so we can chat we really need to talk. bluetyrese@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soonest. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by OluMike2: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2009
@ Builder

That's quite an ignorant and confused remark u have there, Alexjodeci has only expressed his/her personal experience. It is necessary to warn those with wrong impressions about travelling abroad. It is good to dream, but not every dream is good or will give you the satisfaction you expect at the end. Nobody says dont travel abroad, but if you must, be well informed. Learn from those who have gone there before you. Not many Nigerian leaving abroad will give you an honest openioin as Alexjodeci did. I know for sure that all he/she said is true. I have lived abroad and in Nigeria and i still travel abroad. Belieave me its much better and easier here in Nigeria with all the challenges and difficulties if only we can put at least half of the efforts we into travelling and living abroad here. So many Nigerians abroad are unable to come home simply because they are stranded and they have nothing to fall back on here in Nigeria. My advice. If u can afford it go abroad and studyor go abroad for holidays and for bussiness. But if you really want to live and enjoy your money and make it to the top faster, live and work in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by claycares: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2009
Please, who has any info on undergraduate courses in sweden, the better schools there and other info, ?
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by buffnaija: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2009
those of you talking bout sweden is beautiful and how they have good infrastrastructure.

i hope u understand that , that infrastructure didnt fall from the sky.

their grand fathers and fathers built that infrastructure and made that country beautiful.

so stay in ur own country and build ur own infrastructure and beautify your own country.

stop going to benefit from another mans infrastructure.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ceasyc(f): 6:03am On Nov 14, 2009
y do these silly Swedish so called tuition free uni ask 4 a  B
in english in waec/neco result? if u have anytin less than a B grade
in Eng dey just reject u 4 most of their bachelor degree courses shocked shocked shocked

Uk dat is an english speaking country DO NOT even demand 4 a B or higher in Eng
tho one also needs at least 2 A-level courses or 2 yrs 9ja uni diploma as well but dey
accept at least a C grade in English from neco/waec 4 most of their undergraduate courses

some1 applied to sweden for 6 diff undergraduate courses in s/science and art
courses, she submitted at least 5 C's  in waec + 1 year diploma from 9ja uni and +
1 A-level from Uk school  BUT SWEDISH UNIS DECLARED Her UNQUALIFIED 4 all d 6 courses
she applied  for just because OF A C GRADE IN WAEC ENGLISH shocked sad angry undecided

in Uk, 1 yr diploma + 1 a level = 2 a level or = 2 yrs diploma which is accepted by almost all
if not all unis in d uk and usa 4 undergraduate courses e.g. LLB LAW

But wit all of d above qualifications SWEDISH UNIS DECLARED her UNQUALIFIED COS OF A
C GRADE IN WAEC ENGLISH shocked sad angry undecided

sweden don cress, free tuition my ASS
some crazy ass rubbish dat is!
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ceasyc(f): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2010
this was sent to me by Malmö University

Today (Wednesday, 27 January, 2010 15:19) there are no tuition fees
at Malmö University. However, there are discussions about implementing tuition fees
for international students
in Sweden autumn semester 2011.

Information will be made available on our web page if there are any changes made.
All students must however be members of the Student Union and pay a
small membership fee.

Regards,
Eva
Admissions office
Malmö University
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by markos: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
those hoping to study in sweden, you better have more than enough funds!!! You will not find part time jobs here, even as cleaners, mcdonads, absolutely nothing!!! even Swedish born citizens find it extremely hard to find jobs, immigrants,chances are like 100-1, if you think am joking,please go check this website www.thelocal.se and go into the section ''Discuss' you will see exactly what am saying, even foreign PHD holders drive Taxis!!! please do your home work before you come here!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ebezojo(m): 11:11am On Feb 08, 2010
@umbawo,saw ur post evn if it's an old post bt d info is stil vry important 2mi nd plz i wil rily lyk 2 get ur contact xpecialy mail,ds is my email(ebenzojo@yahoo.com) plz respond as soon as u can.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by umbawo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ ebezojo, its umbawo@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by oghale4dad: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2010
hello brother.

got to read your post and it seems to me you are very good in sweden student visa application, i applied last year for a student visa but couldn't get the visa because of the account i used, please i need your help, if there is any body you direct me to for the statement of account, because that seems to be my problem now, please if there is any way you can help dont hesistate to contact me, and please let me the banks you have contact with.

thanks

OG.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by oghale4dad: 1:36am On Feb 15, 2010
hello brother.

got to read your post and it seems to me you are very good in sweden stident visa application, i applied alst year for a student visa but couldn't get the visa because of the account i used, please i need your help, if there is any body you direct me to for the statement of account, because that seems to be my problem now, please if there is any wy you can, dont hesistate to contact me, and please let me the banks you have contact with.

thanks

OG.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by sixty69ine: 10:17pm On May 21, 2010
hi everyone,

the story line is very interesting, however what will u guys advice to someone who is leaving a N150,000/month job for sweden to unertake an undergraduate degree course, somebody is about to take dis decision come dis July 2010. I am of d opinion dat he focus on his job and run a programme in one of d nigeria universities,

Your suggestions are welcome and will be helpful I believe,
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by tinkinfela(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2010
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by kinglee007(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2010
Hi Guys,
Sincerely i would like to know the amount one can have in his or her bank statement because no student struggling for an admission would have about 5million in his or account (except for the very rich ones though). Maybe I'm speaking for myself here or maybe I'm saying some peoples mind here too. Would like to know an estimate of the amount one can show the embassy as something to proof one's of sustainability over there in Sweden. Please help me out here guys.

Love the topic though.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by benjamin18: 5:06pm On May 03, 2011
f
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ubamu2029: 8:30pm On May 03, 2011
For all those wishing to study in Sweden, my advice to you is that your sole aim should be to study.
I studied in Sweden in 2005/2006. There system of education is qualitative and you spend most of your time studying.
Don't go to Sweden with the intention of working. You will be disappointed because all you will do is 'panting', picking
up empty beer cans or distributing weekend papers and adverts which will not be sufficient to sustain you.

I left Sweden after my MSc in 2006. I'm now settled in the UK. The facilities are
fantastic in Sweden, but ensure you have a sponsor before you leave Nigeria. I don't know if the job situation has improved now,
but don't make yourself illegal in Sweden or any other EU country by abandoning your studies. Tuitions are free (at least for now),
but housing and general upkeep aren't.

It used to be much easier before our people started abusing their system. I wish all honest applicant success.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by hotelbook: 2:09am On May 06, 2011
Now Sweden? no more Belize?and u are still in the country?make up your mind.
Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by markos: 7:43pm On May 07, 2011
Tuition fees for foreign students has been abolished!! you will have to pay, think people need to research before they waste their time!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.