Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike (27668 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Ndyoo(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
jaz: my Wifey is simply over submissive. we go shopping then I ask if she likes a dress and then she says if I like it then she likes it. it drives me nuts.
just make ur own Choice devoid of my impressions sometimes !!

Its called Kowtowing. Give her wings to fly. You will regret why you didn't restrict her to this character of hers

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by klear(f): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:
thankx sister! oh no he is not abusive,he's a good husband,faithful,hates truoble,has some beautiful physic with nice toned arm wink etc its just this obsession with cleanliness thats all.thanks for the words of encouragement though. kiss

You are welcome dear. Good sexy men are hard to find. isn't it better he's a clean freak than being a dirty pig? God will give you the grace
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Saraha1(f): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ndyoo:

Its called Kowtowing. Give her wings to fly. You will regret why you didn't restrict her to this character of hers
Don't mind him.If wife do gra gra they go complain ,if she do slow motion dey go complain, so tell me wating man want self?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by longthinx: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
my own wahala with her be say she is not sure of anything until she ask and ask and ask again. Me;My food.... wifey: u want to eat?. Me:yes wifey:shld i bring it now, Me: yes. wifey:its cold should i warm it.... Me: No, Wifey: shld i bring it like that....Me : Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssss oooooooo. Use your discretion and do the needful pllllsssss.

She will not make peace move when we have squabbles, even when she is wrong, she finds a way of turning the issue against me by exhausting my patience, so when i explode and expresses my mind she will claim my words are caustic. Later i'll find myself trying to make peace with her. Since we've been created as husband and wife, apart from saying casual sorry, there is never a romantic apologetic move by her..... it drives me nut each time i find myself having to initiate peace.

Not romantic enough.

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by taobao123: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
I HATE IT WHEN HE SAYS"NO MONEY"ESP AFTER PROMISING TO GIVE ME AT A PARTICULAR DATE.I just wanna grab his neck and give it a twist angry angry

best juicer
http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=juicer&linkCode=ur2&tag=mbox0f-20&url=search-alias%3Daps

Oakley Sunglasses
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by candycoleen(f): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
he ask too many questions at a time n rilly wanna know everything. at times he follows me to the toilet...

don't really like it
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by klear(f): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:
thankx sister! oh no he is not abusive,he's a good husband,faithful,hates truoble,has some beautiful physic with nice toned arm wink etc its just this obsession with cleanliness thats all.thanks for the words of encouragement though. kiss
wink

You are welcome dear. Good sexy men are hard to find ;-) . God will give you the grace, on a brighter note. isn't it better that he is a neat freak than being a dirty pig? :-D
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by judii(f): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
candycoleen: he ask too many questions at a time n rilly wanna know everything. at times he follows me to the toilet...

don't really like it
Toilet ke! This is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by candycoleen(f): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
bennysucre: Aint married yet but my mate leaves a pool of saliva on d bedsheet n pillow when sleeping. Choi! I hate dat!!!
holy sh*t
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by debbie(f): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
My dear,it is your duty to make things work,remember you can also be romantic too and try to apologize as well...the peace move? you can still initiate it at times.That is why you are there to compliment each other. cheesy cheesy cheesy
longthinx: my own wahala with her be say she is not sure of anything until she ask and ask and ask again. Me;My food.... wifey: u want to eat?. Me:yes wifey:shld i bring it now, Me: yes. wifey:its cold should i warm it.... Me: No, Wifey: shld i bring it like that....Me : Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssss oooooooo. Use your discretion and do the needful pllllsssss.

She will not make peace move when we have squabbles, even when she is wrong, she finds a way of turning the issue against me by exhausting my patience, so when i explode and expresses my mind she will claim my words are caustic. Later i'll find myself trying to make peace with her. Since we've been created as husband and wife, apart from saying casual sorry, there is never a romantic apologetic move by her..... it drives me nut each time i find myself having to initiate peace.

Not romantic enough.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by thegeorgy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
yeshuahuois:

This made laugh so much o.sounds untrue tho but I sense a dose of sincerity so I believe it
untrue keh?no addition no subtraction o.everything is so true.is not everything the eye sees it says.everything i've written is for real!
klear:

You are welcome dear. Good sexy men are hard to find. isn't it better he's a clean freak than being a dirty pig? God will give you the grace
AMEN! that's my prayers everyday.for God to just blind my eyes to it and give me the patience to keep up with it. kiss
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
@theogory, there's a thread on family section about a dirty husband, i'll take time to dig out the thread and post the link here, you'll really thabk God for what you have.

I know extremes are bad but some extremes are manageable, trust me!

Just laff ova it anytym he starts performing wonders and pay less attention to his freakinessz

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by tdbanks: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
longthinx: my own wahala with her be say she is not sure of anything until she ask and ask and ask again. Me;My food.... wifey: u want to eat?. Me:yes wifey:shld i bring it now, Me: yes. wifey:its cold should i warm it.... Me: No, Wifey: shld i bring it like that....Me : Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssss oooooooo. Use your discretion and do the needful pllllsssss.

Not romantic enough.
You just described Susan.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by jaz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
great thread going strong since 2008
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Seun(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
klear: You are welcome dear. Good sexy men are hard to find. isn't it better he's a clean freak than being a dirty pig? God will give you the grace
It's just a treatable disease. Nothing to get a divorce over. In sickness and in health, remember? Just get him treated to reduce it.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seun: It's just a treatable disease. Nothing to get a divorce over. In sickness and in health, remember? Just get him treated to reduce it.

Unlike most disorders, OCD is a lil bit difficult to take care of.

They mostly lack insight which makes it difficult to agree to therapy. She might have to learn to deal with it or find a way around it!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2013

Not romantic enough.

I love that sister!!
A smart woman never apologizes unnecessarily
She has to maintain na
Which one be romantic apologetic move again
Ha!
Any how we say that sorry biko collect it like that nna a ,it wasn't easy
Watch closely,even while saying the sorry sef,she may be rolling her eyes. wink
You heard the sorry but you didn't hear the * eediot* she said under her breathe grin
You men have a way of bringing out the worst in a spirit filled woman rofl

See how she is serving you and catering to your needs
You want romantic sorry too?
Never!!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Baby mama:

I love that sister!!
A smart woman never apologizes unnecessarily
She has to maintain na
Which one be romantic apologetic move again
Ha!
Any how we say that sorry biko collect it like that nna a ,it wasn't easy
Watch closely,even while saying the sorry sef,she may be rolling her eyes. wink
You heard the sorry but you didn't hear the * eediot* she said under her breathe grin
You men have a way of bringing out the worst in a spirit filled woman rofl

Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
alutacontinua:

Are you for real?

What do you mean Nne?

Men want you to apologize and apologize even when they are wrong,they want the woman to apologize kwa
They are never wrong,that is their nature
I will do no such thing tongue
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
Someone talked about her man being unromantic
Mine tries but he could do more
I know our cultural upbringing doesn't raise romantic men
They never saw their dads tell their moms they love them,we never saw public display of affection from dad to mom unlike here in the west
So it's thought for our men to do these things but they need to learn it and practice it.

I always admire the men that send bouquets of flowers delivered to their wife at work for her birthday,mother's day,anniversary,valentine
I think that is the most romantic show of love
Cards at non ceremonial times just saying " I love you"
Mine has had flowers delivered to the house a few times but I would like it at work
I can't ask for it though,it won't be original then

In a relationship,
The greatest desire of a woman is to know and feel loved by her man
The greatest desire of a man is to be respected by his wife
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by gothrones(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Baby mama: In a relationship,
The greatest desire of a woman is to know and feel loved by her man
The greatest desire of a man is to be respected by his wife

I disagree with these stereotypes. I believe that one of the chief desires in a relationship is for each party to love and respect the other. Everyone wants to be loved and respected. It has nothing to do with gender. It is simply the human nature.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2013
gothrones:

I disagree with these stereotypes. I believe that one of the chief desires in a relationship is for each party to love and respect the other. Everyone wants to be loved and respected. It has nothing to do with gender. It is simply the human nature.

I said the greatest desire not the only desire
There are studies that have proven that
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by gothrones(m): 1:14am On Dec 11, 2013
Baby mama: I said the greatest desire not the only desire.
I never said that you meant the only desire. I was disputing that it was the greatest desire.

Baby mama: There are studies that have proven that
If there are studies that prove that, then you are supposed to provide proof.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Icudkill: 5:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Baby mama:

I said the greatest desire not the only desire
There are studies that have proven that
Wic studies pls.?
Who conducted those studies.?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by elobyobi: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2013
jaz: my Wifey is simply over submissive. we go shopping then I ask if she likes a dress and then she says if I like it then she likes it. it drives me nuts.
just make ur own Choice devoid of my impressions sometimes !!
If only she could just dash some of her submissiveness to my boo.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by fweshyboi(m): 7:27am On Dec 11, 2013
lynpetra: I HATE IT WHEN HE SAYS"NO MONEY"ESP AFTER PROMISING TO GIVE ME AT A PARTICULAR DATE.I just wanna grab his neck and give it a twist angry angry

He is SELFISH!!!.what else?

See this e-diot ooo na so you like money reach? Anyway back to the topic.. Am still single
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Bmahn: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: You don't mean it. sad
Too bad!!!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2013
Didn't u see where d poster said the guy in question is her ex?
All I saw was Seun giving her advice in case of next time
Pimples:
I noticed that you are always in support of breaking of relationships, divorce, seperation... Etc
Whatever happened to for better for worse
Whenever challenges crop up in a relationship effort should be made in managing the situation...hoping that in time things will improve.
Instead of having this mindset that you can always leave at the slightest discomfort.
Lack of real commitment is bad for relationship

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Incrizz(f): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2013
coolest01: this is a sign that we must be together...how much is ur brideprice? hope u know how to cook and u dont snore... grin grin cheesy
hehe grin I don't know how much. Yes. No.
Hope your real life teeth is very clean and without any hole? Hope you brush in the evenings grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Saraha1(f): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2013
Incrizz: hehe grin I don't know how much. Yes. No.
Hope your real life teeth is very clean and without any hole? Hope you brush in the evenings grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by coolest01(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2013
debbie: My dear,it is your duty to make things work,remember you can also be romantic too and try to apologize as well...the peace move? you can still initiate it at times.That is why you are there to compliment each other. cheesy cheesy cheesy
he says he does it everytime and she barely does...how else should he make it work again?especially when the woman doesnt make any move to make peace when there are squabbles

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.