Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike (27667 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Tolexander: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2013
Vivly: What are you implying. grin grin Thou shall not slander,libel, vilify, calumnify etc etc grin
no.
I never meant he is a gay.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Saraha1(f): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
Will be right back
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
lynpetra: @pino.Ur babe dey snore. grin.I can imagine grin
can i port to your network cos am so tired of her
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
His mother is never wrong, even if she poos in my living room

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by krayzieklay(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
sniffing his armpit embarassed undecided
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by alfredo4u(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mine use to bed wet
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dances in public when ever he hears a song that he loves. Embarrassing, i just leave him and walk away.

5 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by nalu77: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
abeg make una talk d talk cos we d unmarried are learning here
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by pembisco(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Errhn let me ask her
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ayobase(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Alot of things!

give 3 of them......don't tell me Mr. chima somnambulate o!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by debbie(f): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
1. He likes playing his Play station2 alone......i hate it. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Tolexander: 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Homesteady, i made a mistake in my last post with you.
I meant that i didn't say you are a gay.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
I made front page again!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Menuskiiiii(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
bennysucre: Aint married yet but my mate leaves a pool of saliva on d bedsheet n pillow when sleeping. Choi! I hate dat!!!

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by legendsilver(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
She rough handles me on bed, when ever we about to get it done n her style of doing it is so boring. One way forward all tru *hiss*
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Boring in bed.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Dannylux: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tolexander: Homesteady, i made a mistake in my last post with you.

Kindly tell us what you meant then grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Vivly(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dannylux:

Kindly tell us what you meant then grin
E don do na. grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by homesteady(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tolexander: Homesteady, i made a mistake in my last post with you.
Don't worry! I know wink

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by moffat(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lies and cheat
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by tchigofigo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tolexander: wow!!!
Never saw this, what a very coincidental coincidence!
coincidence.,really?!are u kidding me?...if i hear say u no see her post b4 u take advantage post d same tin..
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL THIS TOPIC, WE HAVE A LOT TO LEARN

3 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by MikkyT1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
She's a pest-talker (talks a lot), pest my ears lik say she be mosquito....

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by angiemartinez(f): 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lwkmd4h. i don forget e bad side. anyway my hubby finds it so hard to get up from the bed each morning and it really annoys me.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ukandi1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
bennysucre: Aint married yet but my mate leaves a pool of saliva on d bedsheet n pillow when sleeping. Choi! I hate dat!!!
hmmmnnn .....that stinks big time....it is nauseating
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adaobi doesn't like public affection sad sad...I hate that! angry angry angry
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Olugbenger(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
I hate the way she uses too few make up.
sad

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have been thinking hard on what i dislike in my wife. She's almost perfect except for snoring once in a while after a tiring day at the bank and does not really like s.ex maybe because i am not an expert in this area because we married as novices especially her; being a virgin before wedding despite courting her for close to a decade

8 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ukandi1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
alfredo4u: Mine use to bed wet
are u kidding me or u are serious?.. Do adults bedwet?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by juanmiguel: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Vado: Not kissing me right. There was this ex of mine, huge melons big bootay, dopee af...in my mind i was like this chic is the bomb until the day we were frenchkissing. Shorty secreted no less than a litre of saliva in my mouth i was so irritated. angry
NYAMA!!!! Throwing up!!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Chinboli(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Aint Married Yet!⣑ But Anytime She Visits. . . . ⣐She Expects Me Too Hold Her All 2tru D Night. . . And If She Wakes Up To Find Out Dat Am Not Holding Her⣝. . . . Then Datz D Beginning Of Begging 101 and then 'Am Sorry' 101ᐔ undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.