Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike (27666 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by zeb04(f): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=okewumi][b]Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Baby mama: 6:18pm
I think it's just male habits
They are just so different from us females
Where do I even start from?

Scratching : why do men always scratch themselves and grab their manhood from time to time?
I don't understand that habit,it's not as though the thing is running away,just leave it alone and quit scratching yourselves too
Is it craw craw?
Farting in bed when you think we have dozed off
So annoying. grin

Not washing hands: men don't wash their hands often.they come out from the bathroom and you don't hear a tap running,obviously they didn't wash their hands.especially after holding their sumtin to pee pee,there could be droplets of pee on that hand but they won't wash it o
Next thing they want to shake your hand.i hate shaking men.there is no telling the legion of bacteria on those hands. grin

Pee pee on the toilet seat. gosh,I hate to see droplets of pee pee on the toilet seat.they pee and shake off excess pee from the thing.why not dab it with tissue paper,why do you shake and drop pee on the seat?
So annoying. grin

Clothes everywhere
If you like buy 5 hampers and 5 baskets,the man prefers to drop his dirty clothes and socks on the closet floor.they are just a different breed of creatures wallahi grin Thank God I am not a man.
Go to a girl's room and compare with his brother's room.ut like a tornado went through his.that scatter scatter starts from childhood.
You even have to remind the little boys to brush their teeth and wipe their bum bum.Girls never have to be reminded of that.

Cooking is a mess
If your man cooks,get ready.when he is done,the whole kitchen is a mess.they don't do cleaning,food particles on the stove,on the floor,on the tables.
Garri or farina scattered everywhere waiting for me to come and clean it.

Watching sports if not for the Spirit of God in my life,I for scatter that his big screen Tv grin.Once his eyes are glued to sports I become totally invisible,irrelevant,a nobody ( like sexy kills) grin
I could shake my groove thing before his wyes and he will yell that I clear off the road.
Chei
The obsession with sports can be annoying
He will cancel a date to watch sports.

His car is his other woman
He will not allow me drive his car but he drives mine
It's not as though I'm going to crash it o.
Sometimes I want to pose small and go to a function in a Benz but the answer is always no
I drive it sha when he travels lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The male hormone
Atimes we just want a good night's sleep.every night must not be ikwokirikwo.sometimes I just want to lay down and meditate but them someone wants to take me out of the spirit realm into the natural.
It's all good but not always na
Ha a
Is it food?
If only he knows I pray sometimes that he keeps those hands to himself grin

His side of the bed
I don't understand the obsession over his particular side of the bed.i can sleep on any side I don't care but once I sleep on his side,he wakes me up to "shift"
Nna why nau?

Toothpaste droplets on the sink and bathroom mirror
Why?
Why must it drop there and you don't clean it off
I don't gerrit

Still love him sha[/b]

@ Baby mama, you really understand us oo. Ahh! men are different creature.God will bless my wife, she is really trying and mature in mind.
I just they visualize my bedroom now,kai, fling cloth left, right and center. Football nko? don't try african margic when Arsenal or Super eagles are playing and these people no they pay me salary
God will honour our wives jare. These should be part of my new year, new resolution. grin

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by iamdhebuck(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
urchpath:

Tot ur female? undecided
Or is it what am thinking?
all this newcomers sef ehn

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by mariblizzy(f): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Mine snors a lotcheesy
lol
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by PTAwal: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
She doesn't have a good intimate communication skilll. I'm always the one being assertive while she's always passive. She talks to me just like the way my female friends do to me. Infact I sometimes prefer talking to some random girls when I'm bored.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Jummaima(f): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
thegeorgy:
my sister,it's not easy o...we almost broke up because of it.it's just encourgement from friend and family and resources from the internet.if not we for don divorce o.thats how bad.he cleans 24/7 bath babies every now and then,the dishes sef,he's always looking.and i'll be like chill now whats your problem.our bathroom gets washes everytime he wants to have a bath.the list is long.sometimes i just wanna run away and go spend my day somewhere else cos its crazy cry..he even wants to wash my feet before i enter bed,in the name of i saw you walk barefeet a few minutes ago.in a house we mop almost evryday o.
@bxcode...answered prayers keh?husband should help wife but my case is just over the top,and it makes me feel like am not doing enough.
@Dutchess,hmmmmm is good to clean but when its to the extreme,it makes others uncomfortable.sometimes my friends dont wanna come visit me,they think my house is too perfect,expecially a house where there's a two year old.it feels like its just me and my husband.not like am messy but i still want my baby to be a baby and litter sometimes.but my oga at the top winkkeeps cleaning as baby plays.and i have only been married for 3 years.God help me as i have a long time to cope with this craze.

He sounds like Mr Monk. TV series .....

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Dannylux: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tolexander: bro! I meant i don't know if he has join the gang cos the last time i saw him was yesterday and i can't say what may have happened to him.

You seem to be sceptical, hope am safe sir?

You're inversely saying the same thing oh. So tell us how you take know say na gay im be?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Tolexander: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dannylux:

You're inversely saying the same thing oh. So tell us how you take know say na gay im be?
if that is your inference. That isn't what i meant. But why the quiz? let me understand. Seems there are somethings i don't know.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by wizean(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
My baby can so watch movies . . . . . I atimes feel like smashing d laptop on her head !
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nostalgia21(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
thegeorgy:
oh i forgot to mention when am in the kitchen,as i'm doing this he is clearing up,even things that i might want to use again,he has cleared and washed back,soup spoon too,he cleans it up.i will be like which kind wahala i marry for myself like this grin(yea i know we did not date for long)as deeper life chic now,i did not live with him wink...so must of these i did not see.he's even always at home.i'll be like go out now and visit your friends at least that way i'ld have some space and he wont see anything to clean.but he doesn't like to go out cos he doesn't wanna see any mess.at his work place,he uses handkerchief or paper towel to pick the fone.God have mercy.evrywhere for my house na hand sanitizer.he will come back from work,my 2 year old wants to give daddy a hug but no oooo.he will have to take his work cloths off,bath before he carries baby or hug me claiming so many people came by the office he doesn't wanna spread germs.at times i no dey gree o,i'ld be like i must hug u today and if i do,oga will ask me to come bath.its hard i must say. cry
he is just a clean freak..lol
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by 190: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
urchpath:

Tot ur female? undecided
Or is it what am thinking?
undecided undecided
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
she deny me bj wen i needs it like die... All she want is, ola rub my back for me.. Apart from dat, she's older dan me and yet my best ever.. Love u Aishaaaaa
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by snthesis(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Baby mama:

I would have loved this!!
Kai
That is my type of man
I am a dancer.I love to dance and my man will just dance to a couple of songs and sit down and I stay on dancing with friends and family while he watches.
nw dAT will be a sight to behold, 2 crazy ppl dancing for not jst reason grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mikky T: She's a pest-talker (talks a lot), pest my ears lik say she be mosquito....

Dats y U r in d union, listen 2 her
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by thegeorgy(f): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nostalgia21:
he is just a clean freak..lol
i just tire for this matter
Jummaima: [/quote]
not seen the series you refer to though.
lynpetra:
Kpele,I can imagine how u feel.Ewww,It's not a comfortable feeling.
thank Petra.writing it feels light,it's worse than it is.... crybelieving God for miracle.i feel better even talking about it today.the first time i married him,i complained to my mama,she was like you should be happy you have clean husband who even helps you.how many times you see your papa do anything like chores for me winkbut as time went on,i say no way! this cant be helping me,this is embarrassing me and making me feel like i just sit and lazy around when this is not the case.you will never catch him on barefoot.and me i love walking with barefoot and he's always on my neck for that,reminding me whenever he sees me to keep my feet in shoes,socks or slipperslike am a baby cry

Is he a Med Lab Scientist?
Is he a Med Lab Scientist?[/quote]
for where?hard to believe but he's a policeman o(not a Nigerian police sha,though nothing wrong in being one wink).Police uniform sef full my house cos it's one Uniform a day cheesy
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by olu4life(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
thegeorgy:
i just tire for this matter

not seen the series you refer to though.

thank Petra.writing it feels light,it's worse than it is.... crybelieving God for miracle.i feel better even talking about it today.the first time i married him,i complained to my mama,she was like you should be happy you have clean husband who even helps you.how many times you see your papa do anything like chores for me winkbut as time went on,i say no way! this cant be helping me,this is embarrassing me and making me feel like i just sit and lazy around when this is not the case.you will never catch him on barefoot.and me i love walking with barefoot and he's always on my neck for that,reminding me whenever he sees me to keep my feet in shoes,socks or slipperslike am a baby cry

for where?hard to believe but he's a policeman o(not a Nigerian police sha,though nothing wrong in being one wink).Police uniform sef full my house cos it's one Uniform a day cheesy
Reminds me of glee,d lady with OCD. Always crazy about cleaning. Can't imagine living with such peeps. I go mad ni straight up,lol. I think it needs a psychological approach and also try to be calm with him. With time he will adjust, well from the movie sha. Though it cant be cured but can be reduced. Just my opinion sha
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by mkoabiola: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Alwys nagging.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by coolest01(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
dafnna: I have been thinking hard on what i dislike in my wife. She's almost perfect except for snoring once in a while after a tiring day at the bank and does not really like s.ex maybe because i am not an expert in this area because we married as novices especially her; being a virgin before wedding despite courting her for close to a decade
way too much information
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by coolest01(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
thegeorgy:
my sister,it's not easy o...we almost broke up because of it.it's just encourgement from friend and family and resources from the internet.if not we for don divorce o.thats how bad.he cleans 24/7 bath babies every now and then,the dishes sef,he's always looking.and i'll be like chill now whats your problem.our bathroom gets washes everytime he wants to have a bath.the list is long.sometimes i just wanna run away and go spend my day somewhere else cos its crazy cry..he even wants to wash my feet before i enter bed,in the name of i saw you walk barefeet a few minutes ago.in a house we mop almost evryday o.
@bxcode...answered prayers keh?husband should help wife but my case is just over the top,and it makes me feel like am not doing enough.
@Dutchess,hmmmmm is good to clean but when its to the extreme,it makes others uncomfortable.sometimes my friends dont wanna come visit me,they think my house is too perfect,expecially a house where there's a two year old.it feels like its just me and my husband.not like am messy but i still want my baby to be a baby and litter sometimes.but my oga at the top winkkeeps cleaning as baby plays.and i have only been married for 3 years.God help me as i have a long time to cope with this craze.

eeya,i dont even knw what to say...it must be unbearable for u...and to think u have like a lifetime to cope with this ...choi...didnt u notice this before u married him?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Joshuadon: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Diz topic z zo zo educative n same tym hilarious ..................... Just cant stop laughing
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by coolest01(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Lwkmd....

I suddenly feel like getting married....anyone feeling like getting married too? grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ikkings(m): 12:34am On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: I HATE IT WHEN HE SAYS"NO MONEY"ESP AFTER PROMISING TO GIVE ME AT A PARTICULAR DATE.I just wanna grab his neck and give it a twist angry angry

He is SELFISH!!!.what else?
Maybe you need to understand him, he may not really have the money, and pls do not grab and twist his neck, its ur neck as well, if u know what I mean.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by elobyobi: 12:54am On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:
oh i forgot to mention when am in the kitchen,as i'm doing this he is clearing up,even things that i might want to use again,he has cleared and washed back,soup spoon too,he cleans it up.i will be like which kind wahala i marry for myself like this grin(yea i know we did not date for long)as deeper life chic now,i did not live with him wink...so must of these i did not see.he's even always at home.i'll be like go out now and visit your friends at least that way i'ld have some space and he wont see anything to clean.but he doesn't like to go out cos he doesn't wanna see any mess.at his work place,he uses handkerchief or paper towel to pick the fone.God have mercy.evrywhere for my house na hand sanitizer.he will come back from work,my 2 year old wants to give daddy a hug but no oooo.he will have to take his work cloths off,bath before he carries baby or hug me claiming so many people came by the office he doesn't wanna spread germs.at times i no dey gree o,i'ld be like i must hug u today and if i do,oga will ask me to come bath.its hard i must say. cry
My dear, he has a psychological disorder, and needs to see a doctor. Don't take it lightly. OCD can devastate families. I have seen it before.
And remind me not to marry a deeper lifer undecided
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Incrizz(f): 1:04am On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:
you just described my husband there.i just got up from the bed,my eyes never even clear,bed has started being made.i sit to watch tv on the couch before i get up or my friends do,he has started to dust.no grain of sand in my house.any small one he see,he sweeps and mops everywhere,even the one i no see o.he will say is the one that uses glasses and me who doesn't no see that spot grin....kai!
people with ocd should be marrying themselves maka chukwu.at least them go dey mad together. cheesy
What I love about you is how you're finding the whole OCD thing with him both funny and not funny hahaha..
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Incrizz(f): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2013
coolest01: Lwkmd....

I suddenly feel like getting married....anyone feeling like getting married too? grin
I have been feeling so for a lorrrnng time *rolls eyes* You need to see how long my throat gets when I see babies or kids around me! I carn't just help it I carry them from their mothers!!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by elobyobi: 1:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Mine argues too f.u.c.king much! She has this unholy and overwhelming urge to always be right. She always needs me to be wrong. So unteachable.
Plus all the noises she makes while eating, gosh.
And of course, when in a relationship, the female is the one talking about politics, especially with her bigot-tribalistic views, then u know say it have be grin
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by shejane: 1:26am On Dec 10, 2013
Is gud 2b clean bt wen is ova it becomes irritating
I change pants nd hair lyk crazy even clothes because of him
@baby mama dot wish such, a neat man yes bt nt crazy neat

Bt one major tin I love abt him is dat he loves gud food nd I love cooking my hobby, it gives joy jus watching him eat

Jesus pple dey 4 dis world oooo
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by stede(m): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2013
She can never keep quite (parrot)... and I dislike all her useless stories
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Incrizz(f): 1:30am On Dec 10, 2013
bfmconcepts: She can stay 6months without sex if you do not ask or make attempt.
No casual kisses or sex attempt from her.
Maybe you've been doing too much of "I know what women want in bed" you should ask her what she likes.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Incrizz(f): 1:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Chinboli:

God bless u ma sister. . . . . .
Yeah, 'could feel your love for her from your words smiley
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Mayflowa(m): 2:04am On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:

Didn't you noticed he was like this before you married him. Anyway, I have an info for you: he would remain lke this. Such people arenot a good candidate for marriage. You need to divorce him to be happy. Sorry! But this is the hard truth.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by coolest01(m): 2:30am On Dec 10, 2013
Incrizz: I have been feeling so for a lorrrnng time *rolls eyes* You need to see how long my throat gets when I see babies or kids around me! I carn't just help it I carry them from their mothers!!
this is a sign that we must be together...how much is ur brideprice? hope u know how to cook and u dont snore... grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.