Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Love & Wisdom - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love & Wisdom (40297 Views)

Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. / Words Of Wisdom / The Wisdom Of The Serpent. - Full Note. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love & Wisdom by Akinpelumi01(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2013
tellwisdom: Go sell your story to primary school pupils undecided

Ds kind ppl annoy me lyk mad. Just checked ur profile and saw all you are about z romance and sexuality sections. Instead of you to read ds and get wiser, you keep discouraging and you've never written 1, it sucks! T-Dan, no start suspense oh, shey Fola sha won't die bayi? grin

#still following
Re: Love & Wisdom by Ziziola: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2013
She no fit die na. Actor no dey die for film. Dem go track dat SUV

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by WizyJ88(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2013
c Suspense na,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Hameenat94(f): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2013
Mo gbe..... I don mi$$ oh.so dis story don enter fp.padie congrats.hope fola wont die.i asked 4 suspence bt nt hrt attack oh.,

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Hameenat94: Mo gbe..... I don mi$$ oh.so dis story don enter fp.padie congrats.hope fola wont die.i asked 4 suspence bt nt hrt attack oh.,

This 1 no b @ attack na.. grin
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2013
WizyJ88: c Suspense na,,,,,,

Hmnn..

Ziziola: She no fit die na. Actor no dey die for film. Dem go track dat SUV

Wu tel u say actor no fit die 4 film? Lolz!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2013
¤Continuation¤

The Grandma noticed she wasn't hearing any noise again, no one was talking, all she heard was the sound of a car pulling out of the compound. She was trying to stand up and exclaiming Oyinkan and Folawe's names but no one responded.

As she was moving outside, she hit the candle on the floor with her leg and the rug caught fire. The fire began to spread in a very little time. This time, the guys had almost taken Folawe to the village they were off too.

Oyinkan was lying dead on the floor, no one could assist the grandma until the house was almost down, neighbors then discorvered and ran there to help but it was too late, the grandma was already dead, Oyinkan, burnt also.

Folawe's friends arrived at the scene of the burning house some minutes after. The fire had been quenched then but no one and none of the properties survived it. "How on earth is Folawe now going to believe there's God with all this! Who else does she have that can help her now..." Ronke was weeping and dialing her cell phone number but it wasn't reachable.

Folawe was listening to all what the guys were saying as she was in the booth and discovered their names, especially the guy who was from that village. "Whenever you get to my village, if you tell them you are looking for "Segun ijogbon" they all know me now. I was an original trouble maker when I was there." He was discussing with his friends.

Finally, they reached the village and she was taken to the outskirts of the village where she would be easily discovered. It was just few minutes after then, she was caught and taken with other ladies also for their sacrifice.

...To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by abimbs: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2013
bro oya nao let continue mase da awon olodo loun. Cuz they can even right 1 paragrah of letter not to talk of writing a story.
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Make folawe no die o!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2013
2rue: Make folawe no die o!

Eeeya... I'm sorry sha.. *crying*
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2013
Updating soon... Latest by 2:00pm
Re: Love & Wisdom by heywhykum(f): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
Waiting...
Re: Love & Wisdom by WizyJ88(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
old boi dis one 2 Much oooo,phew,,,,,,,,,,, embarassedold boi dis one 2 Much oooo,phew,,,,,,,,,,, i no fit cry bt i don dey cry oooo(sobs heavily)
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
¤Continuation¤

THE FOLLOWING MORNING...

The Prince was together with the guards till the execution of the strangers in the Kingdom. They ended all things and went back to the King to give the report of how everything went to him. "We've finished the sacrifice, your majesty." The Prince uttered as he took his seat beside his father. He was tall and looking so wicked facially.

"Nice work son, what of terror?"

"I sent him to get the chieves." He replied.

The King stared at him for a moment. "Alright." He replied.

¤¤¤¤

Dapo and Lanre were both with the trackers that morning till they located the house the car was parked with policemen. "I don't know what the economy of this country is turning to, if not for this, why will people steal?" Lanre complained.

"Its normal, some people are stealing. Whether rich or poor. This is a serious matter." Dapo replied.

"Hmmn.."

"God help us, I pray they've not used the car for something bad."

"Urgh.. At least you police now know" he replied.

"That's true."

The finally got to where the tracking machine stopped them and bombarded the place. The guys were all arrested and the car was taken.

Tayo had been calling Folawe to know if she was idle so they could go for lunch, to appreciate her for visiting his daughter the previous day. It wasn't going through.

Ronke and others too had reported to the policemen about the missing Folawe, the neighbors also assisted and the investigation started.

END OF CHAPTER TWO...

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
WizyJ88: old boi dis one 2 Much oooo,phew,,,,,,,,,,, embarassedold boi dis one 2 Much oooo,phew,,,,,,,,,,, i no fit cry bt i don dey cry oooo(sobs heavily)

No b na, na d script *crying heavily too*

Re: Love & Wisdom by Florblu(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wonder y sum pple lyks 2pull down a movin train,TELLWISDOM or wht ar u called must u comment on dis thread?wen u knw u dnt av any meaningful tin 2contribute y didnt u lock up?@oga Dan still i follow*bows head*

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Florblu: I wonder y sum pple lyks 2pull down a movin train,TELLWISDOM or wht ar u called must u comment on dis thread?wen u knw u dnt av any meaningful tin 2contribute y didnt u lock up?@oga Dan still i follow*bows head*

Alright boss! Mk u no bow head 4 me small boy oh, you are dah boss oh!
Re: Love & Wisdom by Florblu(f): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Temitope Daniel:

Alright boss! Mk u no bow head 4 me small boy oh, you are dah boss oh!
if i hear...........still,i follow
Re: Love & Wisdom by Sennard(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
I no knw u ooo buh ur story is fucking...........guess what i want to say. Guess right oooooo...and dnt mind dat pervert dat was trying to discourage u...oga ah dey enjoy ur story notin du u

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sennard: I no knw u ooo buh ur story is fucking...........guess what i want to say. Guess right oooooo...and dnt mind dat pervert dat was trying to discourage u...oga ah dey enjoy ur story notin du u

I hail you #Boss, fenx jere. Em.. Lemme guess it, Folawe no die abi? Lol.. Dnt put ur mind on dt oh, she has been beheaded oh.
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Chapter three starts by 4:10pm

¤T.ÐÃѤ®™
Re: Love & Wisdom by D9ty7(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
Prof T.DAN i heard on the news that we've made fp. Is it true?
Congrats my prof and teacher.
Who z d next to die.
1. Oyinkan
2. Grandma
3. .... Can't wait to the d person.

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
*THREE*

EVELYN, a young, light beautiful lady. The sister of Olanrewaju walked out of her bedroom, gorgeously dressed in a skirt suite and was looking so pretty. She was on her way to the living to the living room to meet her room mate who was her best friend, Esther.

Olanrewaju walked inside the living room looking relieved and smiling. "Hello." He waved to Esther.

She stood up instantly. "Good day sir." She smiled.

"How are you doing?" He smiled back.

"Good sir." She replied.

"Evelyn is back now?" He inquired.

"Sure. She went to change her cloth so we could go out."

"Alright." He walked inside.

He met Evelyn walking down the stairs. "Bro Lanre.." She shouted and rushed towards him.

They both hugged. "How are you dear?"

"I'm good. I'm I looking gorgeous?"

"No.. You are not beautiful now, don't let anyone deceive you oh." He smiled.

"No one is beautiful to you, what of my friend you saw now."

"Shey that one? She's not beautiful too. You are both wowo ladies."

The both laughed. "I wonder the lady that you'll see who'll be beautiful. I want to attend my friend's birthday with Esther, we'll be back soon."

"Okay. Don't be long."

"... And where are you coming from?"

"My car was stolen last night..."

Evelyn cut in. "What? How?"

"Yes now. Although I've gotten it back. We'll discuss when you return." He cuddled her.

"This is great. I have gists for you too." She smiled.

"Till you return." They shook.

¤¤¤¤

Hameenat and Tayo set out for a date the afternoon of that day. Their love continued waxing stronger day-by-day. Tayo was in the Hameenat's car, driving her to CHICKEN REPUBLIC. "Now, what of that lady you were dating?"

"That useless girl. I learnt she has been kidnapped now."

"I heard too. Just wish to confirm, to hell with her."

"Yes now."

"Are you sure you won't dump me like this?"

"Impossible. The love I have for you is like a flowing water, it can reverse." He smiled.

"I trust you, my love."

...To be continued...
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
D9ty7: Prof T.DAN i heard on the news that we've made fp. Is it true?
Congrats my prof and teacher.
Who z d next to die.
1. Oyinkan
2. Grandma
3. .... Can't wait to the d person.

Na folawe na, she don die..

Thanks BUT, you are d prof!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please, I need u gyz comments. Some are viewing this thread bt nt commenting. Plz I beg of you!
Re: Love & Wisdom by 2rue(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hmm love wa tin-tin... Hameenat and Tayo! I pity d poor girl folawe sha!....Oga mi let go there nah

1 Like

Re: Love & Wisdom by Shammak(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Update ooo
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
2rue: Hmm love wa tin-tin... Hameenat and Tayo! I pity d poor girl folawe sha!....Oga mi let go there nah

Abi na, someone just lost her life lyk dat and d guy dey enjoy his life... Omg!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Shammak: Update ooo

As the boss wishes!
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Anoda update dropping by 6:15pm..

WATCHOUT! ¤T.ÐÅѤ®™
Re: Love & Wisdom by Bulcqlay(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
..I pity dis poor folawe...y al d misery 4 her only
Re: Love & Wisdom by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
¤Continuation¤

Tayo, Pemisire's father kept thinking what could have happened that made Folawe's phone number not going through, the whatsapp messages were not delivering, same as the pings. He was frustrated.

"Daddy, what of aunty?" Pemisire asked.

"She's in her house." He replied.

"Let's go to her house now."

Tayo stared at her. "You don't know anything, you better go and sleep."

Evelyn returned back home as early as possible, she was smiling happily with various gifts with her. "Bro Lanre, you've missed." She walked inside shouting.

"Miss? I should say you've missed. I've been watching this interesting season film."

"Isn't this a korean film?" She stared at the television set.

"Sure, it is." He smiled.

"I knew it. I know everything, so you've missed, not me." She shinned her white set of teeth.

"That's what you've gone to school to watch right?"

"Hmmn.. You won't understand, I said I have a lot of gists for you."

"Won't you go and freshen up before you start this gists. You've not changed from this your talkative behaviour."

"Let me start from this birthday I went to." She sat beside him.

"What about it now oh."

"If you see the babes there, you'll bow." She smiled.

"It seems you've seen mum on your way back." He chuckled.

"Why now? Okay.. You think she'll be the one that said I should discuss the issue of marriage with you?" She smiled.

"Who else? At least dad doesn't have time for this again, he now Abuja based."

"Hmmn.. Bro Lanre I'm serious oh. Please marry now. I can introduce you to many friends of mine, beautiful ones and you'll just be engaged."

"This girl get problem. Its not easy, as a handsome boy."

"Who told you that you're handsome? You "hands" pass my bf ni?" She laughed.

"You too get boy-freind? At your age?" He clapped.

"I can't laugh, na you wey no wan marry na. As you see me so, Tofunmi is for me alone."

"So you can tell me that you have a boy friend and his name is Tofunmi? I'll get him soon." He smiled.

Evelyn shrugged. "Either you get him or not, I'm coming, let me freshen up. I want to gist you about how our April fool went in school." She smiled and walked in.

...To be continued...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / DIRTY GAME / Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.