Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls (36248 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by AdeniyiA(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
and anyone he eventually likes/loves is already or allegedly engaged or spoken for.
kaiiiiiii.... e dey paiiiiiinnn.
well...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by mikael78: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by kokoA(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Trash! I am guilty of everything on that list except dirty toilet/kitchen (coz I get nuseated easily) but I don't have issues getting dem ladies.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Am waiting for someone to tell me 10 ways to know if good-luck jonathan is our president or not!!!!!!!crap.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by omocalabar(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
am guilty of 1,2,3,5 6, 9.....but still dont care though
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by GentleFrank(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
FACTS !!!
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Sike(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Castos: Yeah, I agree some guys lack some of these qualities, esp ME. But that doesn't change the fact that I can be better than that perfect guy who posses all these qualities. Note it that girls have different tastes and can surprise you with the choices they make. I believe that girls that looks at all these qualities in a guy alway fall victim of guys with real bad attitude. Find your man, then customize him to suit your taste.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=Sike][/quote]

You can't change someone if the person doesn't want to be changed
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by platz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
vizboy: yes a very dirty one
pig
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by elvis10ten(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
Or He is a nerd.
Nerds rule.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by imauri: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
how wouldn't you make all these observations when u dont work..lol
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
The title of this thread didn't match the content.

Poster, you should have titled it:

Facts, He Won't be Admired by So Many Girls!

Luck has nothing to do with the points u raised even though they are valid points to a great extent.

But I don't think responsible guys who were well brought up in a secluded and God-fearing family do touch girls. Its mostly guys that grew up in ghetto areas and crowded places that find it so easy to touch and hold any girl they see, and yes, it seems most average Nigerian girls enjoy it, so u are right but that doesn't mean a guy is unlucky with ladies.

In fact, y should u even touch or hold a girl who isn't your sister, niece, cousin, lover or wife

Talking to girls- same way, most guys raised in secluded environment and by strict and God-fearing parents always find it difficult to approach girls or initiate talk with girls, so it has nothing to do with luck.

I happen to be one of such guys who don't see it normal to initiate discussion with an unknown female, mostly as a result of upbringing, ego and will I say pride, yes, I have to be honest. So it has nothing to do with luck, just upbringing and people's nature.

Packaging: I don't think a man needs any other packaging to attract women other than being focused in his academics, career, business or trade and then striving to stay financially independent/buoyant, plus looking neat and simple.

His friends: you're right...but most times, a guy might have different class of friends for different situations- drink partners (friends), womanizing partners (friends), business partners (friends), religious brothers (friends) and maybe the everlasting ones- childhood friends and classmates. So don't just conclude based on the set u saw him with at a particular time.

Anyway, u did raised good points, keep it upsmiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Ijayzbrainz: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hybee2493: . We av to believe in luck or how else do we explain d triumph of our enemies
I don't believe in that kind of luck.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Ijayzbrainz: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
vizboy: yes a very dirty one
hope u are contempted with his response.u can start dancing skelewu now.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by albacete(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
DailyNews: The title of this thread didn't match the content.

Luck has nothing to do with the points u raised even though they are valid points to a great extent.

But I don't think responsible guys who were well brought up in a secluded and God-fearing family do touch girls. Its mostly guys that grew up in ghetto areas and crowded places that find it so easy to touch and hold any girl they see, and yes, it seems most average Nigerian girls enjoy it, so u are right but that doesn't mean a guy is unlucky with ladies.

In fact, y should u even touch or hold a girl who isn't your sister, niece, cousin, lover or wife

Talking to girls- same way, most guys raised in secluded environment and by strict and God-fearing parents always find it difficult to approach girls or initiate talk with girls, so it has nothing to do with luck.

I happen to be one of such guys who don't see it normal to initiate discussion with an unknown female, mostly as a result of upbringing, ego and will I say pride, yes, I have to be honest. So it has nothing to do with luck, just upbringing and people's nature.

Packaging: I don't think a man needs any other packaging to attract women other than being focused in his academics, career, business or trade and then striving to stay financially independent/buoyant, plus looking neat and simple.

His friends: you're right...but most times, a guy might have different class of friends for different situations- drink partners (friends), womanizing partners (friends), business partners (friends), religious brothers (friends) and maybe the everlasting ones- childhood friends and classmates. So don't just conclude based on the set u saw him with at a particular time.

^^ Sensible post!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by dwkoko(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Guilty of number 1.

Energito:
1. He doesn't care about grooming.
If a guy doesn't care about the way he looks , hair clothes bla bla. Na so girls go just they pass no even the occasional staring like okada light.
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Dewze(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Horladortune: South African girls don't care at all When they like you, they do...

Oladotun?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by vislabraye(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
kuspa1: Just get the money and girls will come rushing... Most naija girls are not after ur swagz or the above. Get Rich nd evrytin will fall in the right place.

Not quite true. Money is just an amplifier of the game U already have. If money alone, U'll turn into a mugu. And there are many of them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by adelolaa(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
that number 8 is my friend grin
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
Arosa:

So you are a dirty boy? undecided
me too...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by locdog(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
am guilty of 2,5,6,7,8 except dirty room,toilet and kitchen . I have no gf throughout my four year in university , damm I hate my life

never fall in love
am suck and also a loser

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Greaaat: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hybee2493:

Bros abeg
If u dnt do most of dis tinz no naija gal go follow u. FACT

I dnt av time to start replying ur msg's

Ogbeni shut up Jare pure BS

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
locdog: am guilty of 2,5,6,7,8 except dirty room,toilet and kitchen . I have no gf throughout my four year in university , damm I hate my life

never fall in love
am suck and also a WINNER
don't hate ur life,u are a winner

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Usen9c(m): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Arosa:

So you are a dirty boy? undecided

so ur bill Clinton
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
imauri: how wouldn't i make all these observations when i dont work..lol
abi ooo so u know u are jobless
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by mimicue(f): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Well I don't believe this write up..I actually went to d mall recently and so this really unkempt guy...everything tough..didn't look presentable sef..but he was with a very cute girl...I just kept wondering what that girl was doing with d dirty dude.......

So I believe with those qualities u named once u have money here in Nigeria u will turn Prince charming
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
mimicue: Well I don't believe this write up..
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by omobone(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2013
angryMy own be say I'm always meeting virgins...and they all wanna keep it till marriage...ahan...wetin...dem send them? Five now...that is what I call unlucky...I need open road abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by emmyoha87(m): 12:43am On Dec 14, 2013
kuspa1: Just get the money and girls will come rushing... Most naija girls are not after ur swagz or the above. Get Rich nd evrytin will fall in the right place.

#Gbam #OwoNiKoko
I don't know why Nigerians are still joonzing, even if U get all the rubbish wey OP write get Bar well, the babes would want to become ur personal Mother Theresa n clean u up.
Though a guy with all these flaws has to be an outright loser asides getting chicks!!!
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by emmyoha87(m): 12:58am On Dec 14, 2013
DailyNews: The title of this thread didn't match the content.

His friends: you're right...but most times, a guy might have different class of friends for different situations- drink partners (friends), womanizing partners (friends), business partners (friends), religious brothers (friends) and
maybe the everlasting ones- childhood friends and classmates. So don't just conclude based on the set u saw him with at a particular time.

Na only guys from God fearing homes don't touch girls, man where did u grow up, on the moon.
It takes the Spirit of God on a personal level to be that disciplined not a Family that fears God(U no dey see Pastor pikin dem) this or D nigga is gay!!!!
Re: 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2013
You may want to change the title of this thread because i don't see anything that has to do with luck here if the guy is dirty he's dirty period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / The Things That Turn Girls On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.