Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372078 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Addict000(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2016
martoz:
i approached 4 ladies today,got two number...I tried rite,no easy o...buh d prob b,d 1st one dey talk about ha bf,I tink she get one,and d second one senior me wit one level,xo gamers n d house...how u tink say I can game both of dem....pls urgent advice plssss...
dude i think you are over thinking dis stuff. My advice is not to take it dat seriously, jst see d process as fun and getting to knw more pple. Dat would build ur rapport skills, u shuldnt think abt dating or sex nw jst think about d process of meeting sm1 new nd having pretty gals u can talk to anytym. It wuld build your confidence and increase ur skills even subconciously

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Confirm. Thumbs up. That's the best mindset to assume when it comes to dating/meeting girls. U too gbasky bro.

Addict000:

dude i think you are over thinking dis stuff. My advice is not to take it dat seriously, jst see d process as fun and getting to knw more pple. Dat would build ur rapport skills, u shuldnt think abt dating or sex nw jst think about d process of meeting sm1 new nd having pretty gals u can talk to anytym. It wuld build your confidence and increase ur skills even subconciously

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fxbot: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Confirm. Thumbs up. That's the best mindset to assume when it comes to dating/meeting girls. U too gbasky bro.

haba bro... I don call you tire. even though network mess up on Saturday, other days nko? Hmmmm. I just wan tell u final part, nothing else man.

Na human being dey call u na...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
fortune98:
pls help me,met this gal on Friday at a party....I went to house DT same evening and we from 10pm to line after 1am before I went to my house.. she then came Tony house on Saturday I kissed and she started crying DT she felt like she was cheating on her bf..on Sunday she came and she allowed be touch her breast buh midway she wld remove my hand and I wld start again and she wld repeat war she did d first time ...later she vexed and went away and on her way hone she told me she likes me buh I lack patience...since Monday her reaction towards me has really changed .. pls help me cos am sure dis gal likes me from d way she behaves but all suddenly changed since Monday..pls help me I don't want to loose dis gal
ur being too desperate...here r some mistakes u made. When u r touching her, and she removes ur hand, u should stop for real, not continue immediately, no girl wants to be considered easy or cheap. She has invested, u can get her back if u can instill some sense of trust in her, in other words - your game is lacking enough rapport. She needs to feel safe and freee with u, ur in stage 3 wen the foundation of stage 2 aint solid, dts y she keeps removing your hand.

Get some rapport, check on her with texts, goodnite texts, let her know u miss her, and u cant imagine how close and deep u guys r gona be in 4months from now. Dts how u get trust instilled into her. Den set up anoda date, and chop pomo.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ibukun3(m): 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
ibukun3:
I need help guys.. I dated dis babe I met in my church for a year.. I cn literally count hw many times we av kissed or smooched thoh we have not had sex.. she is in school thoh and lived far Buh we try to get in touch often...we grew in love together and very close too,she let me in to her secrets...I did likewise.. towards the end of last year. She let me in into sumfin she said was bothering her dt she she had to tell me..dt she made a mistake.. she went to her cousin s house, a pastor she kws lives in d house.. to cut story shut, she was taking her bath one day and d pastor barged in d door, locked it and took advantage of her..(dis happened in Oct last year --- she told me december) I was so annoyed she kept dis from me she said she was afraid of confrontation from me dt she couldn't tell any1 not even her parents.. at d long run I forgave her because of love and her behaviour (she is really a good lady, even wife material.. humble, caring, etc even a church goer too) and I said I won't speak of d incident again.. we had plans dt year 2016 wud b a big step for us in our relationship dt more intimacy wud b involved even sex.. den she went to nursing school I. Bought her a phone so we cud be calling, chatting, texting each oda the everyday.. it's been great until today. We were chatting and I brought up a game we shld play. We shld asks questions and. Ans dem without thinking.. I did not believe I saw.. she said wud I still continue d relationship if dere was no sex, kissing or even touching.. I replied yes probably thinking she was joking, she said no dt she is serious I den asked y.. she den said she joined a prayer group in sch and dts wht Dey told dem dere.. which further influenced her decision.. I jus said wow.. u surprise me.. den I guess she fell asleep because we had been talking for long till she brought up dt question and it was very late in d night.. surprisingly I feel so bad and let down after dis.. I dont doubt dt she might be lying Buh I never expected she wud change her mind.. I dont know wht to do nw.. And guys u I love her.. Buh to be in a relationship with no intimacy? I can't do it.. wht cn I do to convince her to indulge more? Even if it's not sex.. all puas pls help me figure dis out.. ( she is an asthmatic by d way) thanks
Tedy baba abegg ans this question
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2016
diggy4real:
Op.....maybe u can help me......I just deleted one girl I still love to bleep....met her, took her out to see a movie....tot she was a mature chick n mistakenly told her how I feel about her.....the babe only said she has heard me....that was all.....called her one day she said she is making her hair....n called back tried to to tease her DAT am coming to see what her new look is like.....omo....d babe said I shudnt come....it was not funny.... I had to abruptly end d call. She pickt an offence with DAT......n she doesn't pick my calls until wen she picked n told me how angry she was....I apologized..... N we made up.....dis babe doznt pick ma calls again....though she works in a bank .....buh called towards evening.... She didn't pick....she has only called me just once since we met......DT was before I gisted her.deleted her no.....she is yet to call me...knwz her bank ....can walk in dia so we could still see.....buh I dunno if DT wud b wrong.

Djboosting:

Do you know where you missed it?

From what you wrote there...

Three ways..

1. Taking her to see a movie.. That's a very high investment on your path..Tell me, what has the girl REALLY DONE for you to deserve that?

2. Telling her exactly how you feel... To you, you think you are "manning up" to be bold about it..
You know what it feels like to her?

If I prescribe to you to watch a movie, and you already know what is going to end the movie, will you still be COMPELLED to watch?

Are you getting it?

3. You apologized for what you are not sure you did...
Now she's the boss, and you're the one serving her here..

Most of the things you listed here is called testing.. The lady in question is testing you from what I'm seeing here.. And you're doing it all wrong by breaking your frame to please her.
Now you have made her the boss..

If you are the boss, will you still want to date someone who is below or serving you?

Of course not... And that's what she's doing.

I'm sure you've seen it now.

I'm out ..
Peace bro.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
phillipay:
Op this is my story...There's this girl in my school nt in my level bt we would be receiving lectures together come February,i like her bt it appears she doesn't wanna allow her self like me and that's basically because she just got out of her 4yrs relationship....i know it was gonna be hard on her so I didn't push too fast..we have been talking for over a year now and i ave nt asked her out bt sure i let in emotional messages some times bt she is not improving...still proves hard to love and rarely chats first she has never called me before sef....and she's not all that beautiful so sometimes i wonder why i keep pushing so hard bt i cant just seem to stop

Bruv, you need to stop sending "emotional" messages as you call it..

You're only communicating relationship interest.
You said it yourself that she just got out of a long term relationship, if you had been the girl, will you rush into another relationship?

Of course not.

You will want to let go off relationship issues for a while. Same thing as her.

She want freedom. She want to be free. She want to have fun without having to look over her shoulder if she's cheating on anyone.

Put yourself in her shoes right now, will you want to keep staying with someone who is communicating relationship interest in you again?

No..

(Reason why most guys fall in Friendzone, when they keep on persisting like what you are doing now.)

From now on, what do you need to do to save yourself from the Friendzone and also communicating your interest in her?

Here is it...

From now on, see things in her perspective. If you are her right now, what kind of person will you want to be spending time with? Someone who is fun and challenging.

Don't communicate your interest with words..
Start teasing her... Start using the "my new girlfriend" word with her more often.

Don't call her too much... But when you do, tease her.
If she's not replying you well, tell her she's disappointing you with the way she's sounding... Jokingly tell her if she doesn't change, you will break up with her...

Never ever talk about proposal.

Have fun with her... At this stage of her.. She wants fun. Be her fun supplier.

And don't forget, peck her on the cheek sometimes when she laughs around you...

Things we grow gradually... Before you know it, she's on your bed..

Try to visit www.joshuniverse.com

I'm out.
Peace..

JD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
ibukun3:
I need help guys.. I dated dis babe I met in my church for a year.. I cn literally count hw many times we av kissed or smooched thoh we have not had sex.. she is in school thoh and lived far Buh we try to get in touch often...we grew in love together and very close too,she let me in to her secrets...I did likewise.. towards the end of last year. She let me in into sumfin she said was bothering her dt she she had to tell me..dt she made a mistake.. she went to her cousin s house, a pastor she kws lives in d house.. to cut story shut, she was taking her bath one day and d pastor barged in d door, locked it and took advantage of her..(dis happened in Oct last year --- she told me december) I was so annoyed she kept dis from me she said she was afraid of confrontation from me dt she couldn't tell any1 not even her parents.. at d long run I forgave her because of love and her behaviour (she is really a good lady, even wife material.. humble, caring, etc even a church goer too) and I said I won't speak of d incident again.. we had plans dt year 2016 wud b a big step for us in our relationship dt more intimacy wud b involved even sex.. den she went to nursing school I. Bought her a phone so we cud be calling, chatting, texting each oda the everyday.. it's been great until today. We were chatting and I brought up a game we shld play. We shld asks questions and. Ans dem without thinking.. I did not believe I saw.. she said wud I still continue d relationship if dere was no sex, kissing or even touching.. I replied yes probably thinking she was joking, she said no dt she is serious I den asked y.. she den said she joined a prayer group in sch and dts wht Dey told dem dere.. which further influenced her decision.. I jus said wow.. u surprise me.. den I guess she fell asleep because we had been talking for long till she brought up dt question and it was very late in d night.. surprisingly I feel so bad and let down after dis.. I dont doubt dt she might be lying Buh I never expected she wud change her mind.. I dont know wht to do nw.. And guys u I love her.. Buh to be in a relationship with no intimacy? I can't do it.. wht cn I do to convince her to indulge more? Even if it's not sex.. all puas pls help me figure dis out.. ( she is an asthmatic by d way) thanks

Lol .. The girl you are dating is a masquerade..
It is not her fault tho', why? Because you guys met in church, she doesn't want to have sex with you easily so that you won't see her as cheap.

Again, the story she told you about one "man of god" who raped her... Lol.... That story was epic! Damn!

I don't care if the story was true or not. Which I believed not to be true. All she was trying to do is this, she's the kind of girl who think most guys place value on virginity. So she painted that picture for you, so that if you eventually found out she's not a virgin, you won't refer to her as a slut.
At least in her mind, she told you how she lost her virginity.

Lol, crazy biatch... She's cool tho'.

When she told you the "prayer meeting stop sex" story again.. As a gentleman, you bought into it.. Okay, not bad, but unfair..

Now she want to know and want you to agree into a no-intimacy relationship. Another crazy move to put you under her control while she enjoy with another guy.

Lovely idea young lady... But wrong move b¡tch...

Here is the key Ibukun, you're investing too much in this relationship in the frame of "you know I love her", "I really love her".. Love her, love her....love her... Bad move from you, that's why she's able to get you to play along her game easily.

From what I'm looking at here, it seems the relationship has turned into a distant-relationship. Best is to dump the girl.

If you ask me why... I'll answer you with two things..

1. If you tell her that you can't have a relationship without sex on the phone, she'll be the one dumping you immediately before you drop the call.

Which brings me to second thing.

2. I don't know how huge the investment you've given her is, but I think it is huge.. So the girl has started viewing you as a "long term relationship guy" and not a "sexual type guy"..

So overall of what she's doing now is :

She want to keep you as relationship guy, no sex..... While she keep another guy out there for sex, no relationship...

Bruv wake up... Decide now, what do you want??

I'm out.
Peace

JD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
martoz:
tedy baba,there was dis girl n a group...lyk two..and I went over to approach and say sorry to her frnd and tel d target DAT to xcuse me I wana c her for a secs...buh dis kind of senerio z not always comfortable cos dey always for wot for or DAT I can tel dem now while still wit ha frnd,and if I continue,d other one always del jeolous or fel lonely...it's always hard,xo wot's d field testd tips for naija babe who are always n group,and ur target z among...cos u wil hardly c fine girls who is nt in group.

Bruv, you look cool in that head warmer by the way...
I just had to tell you that.

You see, approaching a group of girl is one of the easiest game, and also one of the hardest game...

Why?

Easiest in a part that, if you create the attraction momentum with them right from the start, especially the one who seem to be the leader, you have literally won the game over the whole group.

Hardest in part that, if you make a little mistake and you get a negative response from one of them inside that group, you have collectively ruined the huge chances of hooking up with them.

A lot of "PUA" as to what you refer to them as, most of them literally don't approach group. Why?
Not because they are not good. But they don't want a negative reaction, response or feedback that will dent their ego. So they'll rather give you ways how to do it.. But they themselves won't.

But right now, out of few different techniques I use in approaching a group of girls, I'll share just one with you. Note; this is one of the easiest...

Why?

Because you are doing two things at a time, which is :
You are giving at the same time receiving.

Now this is how you do it.

You need a wingman, BUT your wingman is not a guy, your wingman is a girl.

Because if you use a guy, most time the guy might even spoil the parole because he himself doesn't know game. So he might start saying things to please them. And automatically, both girls will ignore you two.

But if your wingman is a girl, we all know she can't go there to toast a girl of same sex, so you are safe.
She can't fvck up like a guy.

Listen closely....

When I'm approaching a group of girls, I always bring with me a girl, in fact sometimes she use to be more beautiful and more sophisticated than any girl in the group, but she's in MY FRIENDZONE.

I might fvck her once a while, maybe, but we're not dating and she knows that...

So I'm going to explain what I want to do to her and the girl that I want to approach from the group. So she'll know her job is to be my wingman.

So when we approach the group (let's assume a group of two girls), she'll be the one to say 'Hi'.

Let's assume the name of the girls are X and Y. Her friend is X and my target is Y and my wingman Z

Immediately those girls respond back, I'll project into the introduction mode.. I'll say something along the line of..

"You know what X and Y, my friend Z here has been talking about you, X, with me over there. I don't know, it seems she loves your fashion sense and she's been disturbing me to bring her here."

I'll even joke that she is my world best fashion designer.
"So Z, whatever you want to talk about with X, you better start now, you know we have ABC party to attend in few minutes"

So as if on cue, my wingman Z will start chatting with friend X, while I'm open to my target Y.

Immediately too, I'll engage my target Y in conversation, a little compliment about a bracelet she wore will give us the conversation momentum.

So guys, I'm sure you get it now.

I'm not approaching them as a vampire who wants to suck blood from them. But I am bringing value to the table by introducing a new person to them.

Now my own group gets bigger, at the same time their own group become bigger too.

Call it a "Win-win" situation.

Again, we (my wingman and I) are not talking to them like speedo, but we are having a time frame for the conversation ...

"....you know we have ABC party to attend in few minutes".

Even mentioning a party we're attending is another +1 on our part, because we have something fun we're doing, and it won't be hard, should we want to invite them over.

After the conversations, we might end up exchanging contacts, provided the grouped we approach is filled with girls with fun and interesting personalities... No one wants to meet boring personalities.

So I'm sure with this few description, you learnt another new lesson..

You might want to PM me, if you have any issue on your dating part...

Life is all about learning and experiences.

I'm out.
Peace..

JD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Djboosting:

Things we grow gradually... Before you know it, she's on your bed..

I'm out.
Peace..

JD
She will come NL, create a topic on how she was watching a movie with her friend then suddenly the were kissing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
tr3y:

She will come NL, create a topic on how she was watching a movie with her friend then suddenly the were kissing. grin

smiley Who knows? you can't really know what they want until you start seeing things in their perspective. grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Addict000:

hmm,nice write up sha...,buh hv been n d process going to a year,going out facing ma fear,doing cold,direct and street approach,buh yet,it seems lyk mission imposible,to bcum guru no b JOKE...if dis tin b course,ppl for carry am wela..wel,i no I go bcum guru one day....never say never
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
cicero12:
TEDDY Pls is there any way you can give out your No. So dt some one like me can at least call you for better consultation........

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
martoz:

hmm,nice write up sha...,buh hv been n d process going to a year,going out facing ma fear,doing cold,direct and street approach,buh yet,it seems lyk mission imposible,to bcum guru no b JOKE...if dis tin b course,ppl for carry am wela..wel,i no I go bcum guru one day....never say never
remove ur focus from the outcome and try to enjoy the process. Forget about being a guru..just enjoy the little success u r getting. Keep ur focus on the process, not the outcome.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Djboosting:

Bruv, you look cool in that head warmer by the way...
I just had to tell you that.

You see, approaching a group of girl is one of the easiest game, and also one of the hardest game...

Why?

Easiest in a part that, if you create the attraction momentum with them right from the start, especially the one who seem to be the leader, you have literally won the game over the whole group.

Hardest in part that, if you make a little mistake and you get a negative response from one of them inside that group, you have collectively ruined the huge chances of hooking up with them.

A lot of "PUA" as to what you refer to them as, most of them literally don't approach group. Why?
Not because they are not good. But they don't want a negative reaction, response or feedback that will dent their ego. So they'll rather give you ways how to do it.. But they themselves won't.

But right now, out of few different techniques I use in approaching a group of girls, I'll share just one with you. Note; this is one of the easiest...

Why?

Because you are doing two things at a time, which is :
You are giving at the same time receiving.

Now this is how you do it.

You need a wingman, BUT your wingman is not a guy, your wingman is a girl.

Because if you use a guy, most time the guy might even spoil the parole because he himself doesn't know game. So he might start saying things to please them. And automatically, both girls will ignore you two.

But if your wingman is a girl, we all know she can't go there to toast a girl of same sex, so you are safe.
She can't fvck up like a guy.

Listen closely....

When I'm approaching a group of girls, I always bring with me a girl, in fact sometimes she use to be more beautiful and more sophisticated than any girl in the group, but she's in MY FRIENDZONE.

I might fvck her once a while, maybe, but we're not dating and she knows that...

So I'm going to explain what I want to do to her and the girl that I want to approach from the group. So she'll know her job is to be my wingman.

So when we approach the group (let's assume a group of two girls), she'll be the one to say 'Hi'.

Let's assume the name of the girls are X and Y. Her friend is X and my target is Y and my wingman Z

Immediately those girls respond back, I'll project into the introduction mode.. I'll say something along the line of..

"You know what X and Y, my friend Z here has been talking about you, X, with me over there. I don't know, it seems she loves your fashion sense and she's been disturbing me to bring her here."

I'll even joke that she is my world best fashion designer.
"So Z, whatever you want to talk about with X, you better start now, you know we have ABC party to attend in few minutes"

So as if on cue, my wingman Z will start chatting with friend X, while I'm open to my target Y.

Immediately too, I'll engage my target Y in conversation, a little compliment about a bracelet she wore will give us the conversation momentum.

So guys, I'm sure you get it now.

I'm not approaching them as a vampire who wants to suck blood from them. But I am bringing value to the table by introducing a new person to them.

Now my own group gets bigger, at the same time their own group become bigger too.

Call it a "Win-win" situation.

Again, we (my wingman and I) are not talking to them like speedo, but we are having a time frame for the conversation ...

"....you know we have ABC party to attend in few minutes".

Even mentioning a party we're attending is another +1 on our part, because we have something fun we're doing, and it won't be hard, should we want to invite them over.

After the conversations, we might end up exchanging contacts, provided the grouped we approach is filled with girls with fun and interesting personalities... No one wants to meet boring personalities.

So I'm sure with this few description, you learnt another new lesson..

Life is all about learning and experiences.

I'm out.
Peace..

JD.
I hail baba,buh wot if I knw get wingman...cos dats has been ma prob,no trend DAT share same motive as mine...no one to compare and do sarging of game wit,which can mk it intrestn...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
remove ur focus from the outcome and try to enjoy the process. Forget about being a guru..just enjoy the little success u r getting. Keep ur focus on the process, not the outcome.
Xtedy baba...u don dey around... enjoying d process tinz....I no give a damn Bleep again....buh bro z it true we can never get past approach anxiety DAT we can only reduce it....cos a time I still feel d hesitation or little fear,,expecialy always tinkn all eyes on me,Aldo I don dey comfortable....days ma fuckkkn prob wen it cum to approachn.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 1:12am On Jan 25, 2016
martoz:
Xtedy baba...u don dey around... enjoying d process tinz....I no give a damn Bleep again....buh bro z it true we can never get past approach anxiety DAT we can only reduce it....cos a time I still feel d hesitation or little fear,,expecialy always tinkn all eyes on me,Aldo I don dey comfortable....days ma fuckkkn prob wen it cum to approachn.

@Bolded... That's only a fallacy.. It is not true.

Let me describe it this way..

When a student has just been given admission into a University, imagine how your first day for receiving lecture is going to feel like... You will so want to feel like your heart is gonna burst any moment, your heartbeat will be very fast that you'll feel like every eyes are on you alone.

BUT as time goes on, you make friends, you laugh freely, you can even sit on the table and let everyone feel your swag, you finally become de-sensitized.
You will reach that freedom stage that you can enter ANY lecture theatre to receive lecture and talk to anyone like you own the whole campus.

That description up there is exactly what approach anxiety looks like.. As you keep up with your approaching women, forgetting the "outcome" you desire. You are just there having a conversation for you, just for your own fun.

You won't even give a fvck what the environment is doing. Because approaching has become what I call your DEFAULT SETTING at that point, you can approach anyone and you become UNSTOPPABLE.

All you have to do is to keep practicing your approach every time with anybody, either the girl you like or not, or the girl who is selling goods to you or that elder woman in that shop. Joke with them, laugh with them, ask them questions.

You don't have to wait till you see a girl you are interested in before making approach. Because you have been doing it everyday..

Hope that helps, martoz?

I'm out.
Peace beast.

JD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Djboosting:

@Bolded... That's only a fallacy.. It is not true.

Let me describe it this way..

When a student has just been given admission into a University, imagine how your first day for receiving lecture is going to feel like... You will so want to feel like your heart is gonna burst any moment, your heartbeat will be very fast that you'll feel like every eyes are on you alone.

BUT as time goes on, you make friends, you laugh freely, you can even sit on the table and let everyone feel your swag, you finally become de-sensitized.
You will reach that freedom stage that you can enter ANY lecture theatre to receive lecture and talk to anyone like you own the whole campus.

That description up there is exactly what approach anxiety looks like.. As you keep up with your approaching women, forgetting the "outcome" you desire. You are just there having a conversation for you, just for your own fun.

You won't even give a fvck what the environment is doing. Because approaching has become what I call your DEFAULT SETTING at that point, you can approach anyone and you become UNSTOPPABLE.

All you have to do is to keep practicing your approach every time with anybody, either the girl you like or not, or the girl who is selling goods to you or that elder woman in that shop. Joke with them, laugh with them, ask them questions.

You don't have to wait till you see a girl you are interested in before making approach. Because you have been doing it everyday..

Hope that helps, martoz?

I'm out.
Peace beast.

JD
yes bro.tnks alot, it helps...cos i don dey try for approach babes DAT my friend do jealouse say mk dem get dis knd gut...buh smal hesitate do cum which I tot its normal until now... I do use some pua adage,like u hv to say what u wana say,cos dos wu matter never mind,and dos wu mind doesn't matter....,when u hesitate to approach u masturbate...and never gv a Bleep about anybody cos nobody Gona feel DAT awkward lonely time of urs...working towards Dis mindset which I DONT WANA GIVE A DAMN Bleep...ME 1ST.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by diggy4real: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
How can I succeed in this?......How can I get Cozy with Six girls I collected dia numbers today successfully?.... Any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2016
diggy4real:
How can I succeed in this?......How can I get Cozy with Six girls I collected dia numbers today successfully?.... Any advice will be appreciated.
thumb up man,6 numbers...u tried o...mk u game dem all,number doesn't equate to success many time...if all of dem flake, me e no surprise u..na stage by stage as oga tedy said,stage 1 na attract,and stage two na rapport building and gain their trust,and last na cozy cozy . wen u left one stage,it wnt work...remove d tot DAT u wana cosy for now...man build report and trust...wish u success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ayoola648(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Eventually she gets fed up, and she stops picking your calls, or replying ur whatsapp messages or give some those dumb female excuses.

We need to pull back atimes. Nothing like being unpredictable, it keeps a girl wondering and makes her wants to invest more into u/the convo. However, if ur too open to her, telling her everyting, always saying am sorry, always buying her card, paying for dis (even wen she wants to pay), if u keep saying yes yes yes, then the fire in her will die in no time.

xxxtedyxxx please I urgently need your help. .
there is this girl I just met in school, she's in 100l and I am in 200l . . we met accidentally we talked and I collected her number. .

we started chatting on whatsapp . all of a sudden she blocked me and stopped picking my calls. ( although we spoke on phone twice )

please what may be the cause? I'm good looking and have a high charisma in school. .

I planned on talking to her physically asking why she blocked me E.t.c. please is this a right step? if No what's the way forward. . I really like this babe.

looking forward for professional reply . thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by diggy4real: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
martoz:

thumb up man,6 numbers...u tried o...mk u game dem all,number doesn't equate to success many time...if all of dem flake, me e no surprise u..na stage by stage as oga tedy said,stage 1 na attract,and stage two na rapport building and gain their trust,and last na cozy cozy . wen u left one stage,it wnt work...remove d tot DAT u wana cosy for now...man build report and trust...wish u success.

Like How long does it take to see b4 we can go out....I mean how many weeks of rapport?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2016
ayoola648:

there is this girl I just met in school, she's in 100l and I am in 200l . . we met accidentally we talked and I collected her number. .

we started chatting on whatsapp . all of a sudden she blocked me and stopped picking my calls. ( although we spoke on phone twice )

please what may be the cause? I'm good looking and have a high charisma in school. .

I planned on talking to her physically asking why she blocked me E.t.c. please is this a right step? if No what's the way forward. . I really like this babe.

She blocked u for no reason? Free the babe she aint worth the stress. No need meeting her and asking y she blocked u. That will come out as u being average. Ex the babe. She aint worth d headache.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2016
diggy4real:

Like How long does it take to see b4 we can go out....I mean how many weeks of rapport?
how long rapport lasts will depend on how often you guys communicate. It could last for 5mins or even 2days. Just gauge the frequency of ur convo. Dont stay in d rapport stage for too long, u risk falling into the friend zone if u do.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ayoola648(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

She blocked u for no reason? Free the babe she aint worth the stress. No need meeting her and asking y she blocked u. That will come out as u being average. Ex the babe. She aint worth d headache.

thanks bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
ayoola648:

I really love the reply given to you by teddy to "free" the babe. She ain't worth it.

But I have another different view and approach to that...

Well, I like one thing about the girl in question, she's BLUNT (at least for her to block and stop the conversation with you, shows that either she's not enjoying the conversation or "chats" with her, OR your rapport with her is also like every other 43 guys texting her everyday), unlike most girls who gives guys false hope, that won't block you, read your text, but will never reply, and even if they do, might be just once or twice a month.

I just don't like her "rude" attitude of approaching the blocking.

You see, the thing is, it is not their fault. Most guys caused all this. Relax let me give you this illustration:

Imagine you are a girl.....

In a day, 4 guys approached you, you exchanged numbers with two. Just in a day. Good.

Now you are logging in your Facebook account, another 5 - 7 guys least, are chyking you, trying to get in your pants. Are you feeling me?

Again, you logged on your BBM, you have about 4 - 8 guys texting, chatting and trying their "manifesto" skill on you so they can get you in bed with them.
Are you following?

(Let's just forget the Nairaland, twitter, baddo, Instagram guys following you parole, etc)

Finally you opened your WhatsApp and you have different kinds of guys about 8 - 12, texting and showing their skills just to get you in bed, DOING the same sh¡t, over and over and over again every.....fvcking.....day.

Won't you be comparing those messages together? Who you want to reply and who you don't want.
Figuratively, haven't you turned into a queen to be worshiped by those guys? embarassed

Now you meet another guy(which is you Ayoola) "thinking" he's going to be different from every....other...guys you've been talking to, you guys exchanged numbers, BUT he (Ayoola) again move to WhatsApp to join the remaining 32 "texting and chatting" guys following thesame line of chyking you.

Bro, do you see where I'm going now?

Now tell me, How will you feel if you are the girl?

Guess you have seen the reason why she blocked you now.

Even if she did not block you, she might not even reply your messages anymore.

Why?

Because your "execution" is not different from that of the guys she's ignoring on the phone and social accounts.

That might be a couple of reason why she blocked you.

Now I'm not saying you should go and confront her or beg her now on why she blocked you. Because if you do that, what kind of guy are you? A slave?

Good since you're not a slave that shows that there are some part of you that needed working on.

Martoz, hope you reading this?

Ayoola, forget any rejection feeling you are having right now. You don't need it. You are a man.
And right from creation you are created completely to be full on your own without needing a woman.
A woman is just there for that sexual company. So you are not going to beg any girl or feel down because of any girl.

And also you might want to remove this line of
"I'm good looking and have a high charisma in school."

Being good looking is not what attract females. It is just a tip BONUS.

And if you have "High Charisma", you won't have any problem attracting any female.
(It depends on your own definition of "Charisma" anyway.)

Forget any self-ego so for you to learn fully, and to allow what you're learning penetrate deeply into you.

The truth about you right now is:

You need to work on yourself. Meaning work on your attraction skills first.

Learn it. Don't fall into the "if I have money, girls would do so so with me" category.

Find someone who knows game to coach you, it is a skills not a gift.

You learn it, and you start using it. Then it becomes a part of you.

I'm sure with this few description, you learnt another new lesson..

Like I always tell my clients,

"Life is all about learning and experiences."

I'm out.
Peace..

JD.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ayoola648(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Djboosting:

I really love the reply given to you by teddy to "free" the babe. She ain't worth it.

Well, I like one thing about the girl in question, she's BLUNT (at least for her to block and stop the conversation with you, shows that either she's not enjoying the conversation or "chats" with her, OR your rapport with her is also like every other 43 guys texting her everyday), unlike most girls who gives guys false hope, that won't block you, read your text, but will never reply, and even if they do, might be just once or twice a month.

You see, the thing is, it is not their fault. Most guys caused all this. Relax let me give you this illustration:

In a day, 4 guys approached you, you exchanged numbers with two. Just in a day. Good.

Now you are logging in your Facebook account, another 5 - 7 guys least, are chyking you, trying to get in your pants. Are you feeling me?

Again, you logged on your BBM, you have about 4 - 8 guys texting, chatting and trying their "manifesto" skill on you so they can get you in bed with them.
Are you following?

(Let's just forget the Nairaland, twitter, baddo, Instagram guys following you parole, etc)

Finally you opened your WhatsApp and you have different kinds of guys about 8 - 12, texting and showing their skills just to get you in bed, DOING the same sh¡t, over and over and over again every.....fvcking.....day.

Won't you be comparing those messages together? Who you want to reply and who you don't want.
Figuratively, haven't you turned into a queen to be worshiped by those guys? embarassed

Now you meet another guy(which is you Ayoola) "thinking" he's going to be different from every....other...guys you've been talking to, you guys exchanged numbers, BUT he (Ayoola) again move to WhatsApp to join the remaining 32 "texting and chatting" guys following thesame line of chyking you.

Why?

Because your "execution" is not different from that of the guys she's ignoring on the phone and social accounts.

Now I'm not saying you should go and confront her or beg her now on why she blocked you. Because if you do that, what kind of guy are you? A slave?

Good since you're not a slave that shows that there are some part of you that needed working on.

Ayoola, forget any rejection feeling you are having right now. You don't need it. You are a man.
And right from creation you are created completely to be full on your own without needing a woman.
A woman is just there for that sexual company. So you are not going to beg any girl or feel down because of any girl.

And if you have "High Charisma", you won't have any problem attracting any female.

Forget any self-ego so for you to learn fully, and to allow what you're learning penetrate deeply into you.

Learn it. Don't fall into the "if I have money, girls would do so so with me" category.

I'm out.
Peace..

JD.

Thanks bro..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ayoola648(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Djboosting:

Are you following?

Why?

I'm out.
Peace..

JD.

please bro 08099012935 this is my whatsapp contact

please coach me.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Djboosting:

Are you following?

Why?

I'm out.
Peace..

JD.
lolz...martoz dey listen o..hmm...bro I dey feel u..its a skill not a gift...#noted#

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
how long rapport lasts will depend on how often you guys communicate. It could last for 5mins or even 2days. Just gauge the frequency of ur convo. Dont stay in d rapport stage for too long, u risk falling into the friend zone if u do.
5mins,u r talkn of d approaching one
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
You guys are doing a good work,,,keep it up. Even an old master like me is remembering one or two. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.