Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371229 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by igboboy3(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
Naughtysite:

Just act like her boyfriend and she will dump her real boyfriend for you in 2 months. I have experienced that at least twice.

Dont monitor, suspect, fidget or act jealous with a girl. She will always come back to you. Act like a king and she will submit.

Bros, a mighty prophet revealed this to you.
Word!!!

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2016
NLjona:
if u no get sense make i naked baff. Coret guy. D oda guy doesn hav a clue
Oga why are you playing with a minor? and you are even smooching her You're only allowed to date a minor if you are a minor, otherwise leave that girl make she grow up first.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by diggy4real: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2016
diggy4real:
Op.....maybe u can help me......I just deleted one girl I still love to bleep....met her, took her out to see a movie....tot she was a mature chick n mistakenly told her how I feel about her.....the babe only said she has heard me....that was all.....called her one day she said she is making her hair....n called back tried to to tease her DAT am coming to see what her new look is like.....omo....d babe said I shudnt come....it was not funny.... I had to abruptly end d call. She pickt an offence with DAT......n she doesn't pick my calls until wen she picked n told me how angry she was....I apologized..... N we made
up.....dis babe doznt pick ma calls again....though she works in a bank .....buh called towards evening.... She didn't pick....she has only called me just once since we met......DT was before I gisted her.deleted her no.....she is yet to call me...knwz her bank ....can walk in dia so we could still see.....buh I dunno if DT wud b wrong.

Any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kunlexic(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Waoh! What a nice thread? I just came across this thread and I believe it will be more interesting.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2016
diggy4real:

Any advice will be appreciated.
the only advice is stop giving yourself sleepless night because of one gal..

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hdanny(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2016
Bro i really appreciate ur effort here........more ink to ur pen.......here ma issue goes....There is d dis gul, we are both stayn @d same area in skul buh nt in d same dept, i do go to her syd to visit ma frnds dir, sometimes i do meet her dir nd we gonna greet eachoda nd ask sum lil tinz abt eachoda, nt knwin d gul was into me.....twas last week she came to xpress her mind to me online_______DAT wat av i done to her, she said since d 1st day she saw me she had started tinkn abt me, dt it is a strong feelin she has 4 me, she even said she has neva loved any guy lik ds b4......buh here is d prob!.........she z now afraid of dating me, dat my mind is far from her, i tried to convinced her buh she insisted dt i should nt wori, shez gonna get ova it.........tho, ma rommie said he is datin her nd i confirmed 4rm her buh she said NO!..........over to u bro, which step shuld i take?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Hdanny:
Bro i really appreciate ur effort here........more ink to ur pen.......here ma issue goes....There is d dis gul, we are both stayn @d same area in skul buh nt in d same dept, i do go to her syd to visit ma frnds dir, sometimes i do meet her dir nd we gonna greet eachoda nd ask sum lil tinz abt eachoda, nt knwin d gul was into me.....twas last week she came to xpress her mind to me online_______DAT wat av i done to her, she said since d 1st day she saw me she had started tinkn abt me, dt it is a strong feelin she has 4 me, she even said she has neva loved any guy lik ds b4......buh here is d prob!.........she z now afraid of dating me, dat my mind is far from her, i tried to convinced her buh she insisted dt i should nt wori, shez gonna get ova it.........tho, ma rommie said he is datin her nd i confirmed 4rm her buh she said NO!..........over to u bro, which step shuld i take?

ahhhh e hard somehow oooo cos of dah yur paddy

you like the girl or you just wan bleep an comot??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by psalm121vs1: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
fxbot:
bro, I am dying. You promised we will meet. I have called your line tire u no dey pick. Please buzz me as soon as u see this.
sorry I no dey around then. The mobile uve been calling is not mine, the owner told me u called, my nbr remains d first mtn I gave u. Sorry av been tyt gan. Ontop hustle matter
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hdanny:
always make a girl work for u. Don't go for words. The only true indicator that a girl is invested or interested is her actions- not her words. I bet those words were too sweet for u grin. Perhaps she used that technique to get u to start chasing her. Don't push her or try to convince her... U have played your part. U need to show girls getting interested in you is a normal thing. Let d girl be bro. Don't force/convince her again. If she wants u she will come back. Never try to convince a girl to date u. Dating comes as a result of instant/natural attraction. Natural as in, not forced.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fxbot: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
sorry I no dey around then. The mobile uve been calling is not mine, the owner told me u called, my nbr remains d first mtn I gave u. Sorry av been tyt gan. Ontop hustle matter
flash me ooo as I don't know d number again.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
diggy4real:
Op.....maybe u can help me......I just deleted one girl I still love to bleep....met her, took her out to see a movie....tot she was a mature chick n mistakenly told her how I feel about her.....the babe only said she has heard me....that was all.....called her one day she said she is making her hair....n called back tried to to tease her DAT am coming to see what her new look is like.....omo....d babe said I shudnt come....it was not funny.... I had to abruptly end d call. She pickt an offence with DAT......n she doesn't pick my calls until wen she picked n told me how angry she was....I apologized..... N we made up.....dis babe doznt pick ma calls again....though she works in a bank .....buh called towards evening.... She didn't pick....she has only called me just once since we met......DT was before I gisted her.deleted her no.....she is yet to call me...knwz her bank ....can walk in dia so we could still see.....buh I dunno if DT wud b wrong.
u made some mistakes. One u don't take a girl out to see a movie or on a date wen she aint invested. She go just chop ur money. That's y she said she has heard u wen u told her ur feelings. Make a girl work too, and 2, never tell a girl ur feels. U don't know her yet, u aint dating her already. Interaction is in stages. Her behaviour is not as a result of anytin u did. Don't kiss her feet. Free d babe. She is not worth shit and she doesn't value u, probably because u were too predictable.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by diggy4real: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
u made some mistakes. One u don't take a girl out to see a movie or on a date wen she aint invested. She go just chop ur money. That's y she said she has heard u wen u told her ur feelings. Make a girl work too, and 2, never tell a girl ur feels. U don't know her yet, u aint dating her already. Interaction is in stages. Her behaviour is not as a result of anytin u did. Don't kiss her feet. Free d babe. She is not worth shit and she doesn't value u, probably because u were too predictable.

Thanks.....ain't going back.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
medexico:
Bros Teddy, I met this new girl who is a friend to another girl wey I dey game, so she don dey my whatsapp now so abeg I need scope wey I go take follow her chat I no wan spoil am from the beginning, and the fact that she is a friend to the other girl wey I tell you about before, in short them be close friends and I wan dey game plenty girls as you advised grin

grin Wicked boy.

Humor is the strongest tool for assesing girls.

Funny memes work well. They will like to know why you always upload funny memes instead of ur picture..

I used to have ladies on my whatsaap who swore they will never respond to my chat. I just keep dropping funny chats every morning like a stu.pid man.

One day, she will burst into laughter..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
ib4real95:
Nice jop op.. well, in my own case when i tend to ask girls for their nos and they be like why do i want their no, then i just go blank and leave. pls wat reasonable reason can i giv for wanting their no? shit pisses me of for real..

Tell her something silly.

" Mr President asked you to get it from her ". She may laugh.

Later say it was a joke, you just wanna connect with her later .

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by igboboy3(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Naughtysite:

grin Wicked boy.

Humor is the strongest tool for assesing girls.

Funny memes work well. They will like to know why you always upload funny memes instead of ur picture..

I used to have ladies on my whatsaap who swore they will never respond to my chat. I just keep dropping funny chats every morning like a stu.pid man.

One day, she will burst into laughter..

Lolz. I like this. There was a guy who always conducted his bbm chats with memes. Apparently, they loved it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kunlexic(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hdanny:
ur friend may be dating her truly so u shd avoid what will make u betray ur friend.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Naughtysite:

Guy, you dey try o.

I will disguise my request shaa. We stay in Lagos. She is a smart nairalander though not always active. We have been seeing lately after a long break cause she travelled. Before the yuletide, i spent much buying her stuffs against my old self that would hardly spend N1k. She didnt believe i could get her such gifts. To say she is beautiful is an understatement. We talking marriage already, but there is something. She hadly agrees to a thing if i initiate it. Like sex, she was like, i am rushing her. I withdrew, lol, i don score finally, now she says i am rushing her for marriage. Again, since i was generous in december, out of happiness, that she came back, she Started asking for a 6 digit cash figure from me now as assistance for her travel which i declined. I tried laundering my image to her last week why i cant meet her request, but it back fired. We still talk shaa.

How do i take it easy ? And manage her financial demands..
u av turned to her atm oh.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Naughtysite:

Guy, you dey try o.

I will disguise my request shaa. We stay in Lagos. She is a smart nairalander though not always active. We have been seeing lately after a long break cause she travelled. Before the yuletide, i spent much buying her stuffs against my old self that would hardly spend N1k. She didnt believe i could get her such gifts. To say she is beautiful is an understatement. We talking marriage already, but there is something. She hadly agrees to a thing if i initiate it. Like sex, she was like, i am rushing her. I withdrew, lol, i don score finally, now she says i am rushing her for marriage. Again, since i was generous in december, out of happiness, that she came back, she Started asking for a 6 digit cash figure from me now as assistance for her travel which i declined. I tried laundering my image to her last week why i cant meet her request, but it back fired. We still talk shaa.

How do i take it easy ? And manage her financial demands..
u av turned to her atm oh. Don't do things for girls when dey don't deserve it. Dat means, don't buy gifts, give cash, send airtime etc when her behAviour is not worth it. This babe is using u.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kunlexic(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Naughtysite:

Tell her something silly.
" Mr President asked you to get it from her ". She may laugh.
Later say it was a joke, you just wanna connect with her later .
lols
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ibukun3(m): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2016
I need help guys.. I dated dis babe I met in my church for a year.. I cn literally count hw many times we av kissed or smooched thoh we have not had sex.. she is in school thoh and lived far Buh we try to get in touch often...we grew in love together and very close too,she let me in to her secrets...I did likewise.. towards the end of last year. She let me in into sumfin she said was bothering her dt she she had to tell me..dt she made a mistake.. she went to her cousin s house, a pastor she kws lives in d house.. to cut story shut, she was taking her bath one day and d pastor barged in d door, locked it and took advantage of her..(dis happened in Oct last year --- she told me december) I was so annoyed she kept dis from me she said she was afraid of confrontation from me dt she couldn't tell any1 not even her parents.. at d long run I forgave her because of love and her behaviour (she is really a good lady, even wife material.. humble, caring, etc even a church goer too) and I said I won't speak of d incident again.. we had plans dt year 2016 wud b a big step for us in our relationship dt more intimacy wud b involved even sex.. den she went to nursing school I. Bought her a phone so we cud be calling, chatting, texting each oda the everyday.. it's been great until today. We were chatting and I brought up a game we shld play. We shld asks questions and. Ans dem without thinking.. I did not believe I saw.. she said wud I still continue d relationship if dere was no sex, kissing or even touching.. I replied yes probably thinking she was joking, she said no dt she is serious I den asked y.. she den said she joined a prayer group in sch and dts wht Dey told dem dere.. which further influenced her decision.. I jus said wow.. u surprise me.. den I guess she fell asleep because we had been talking for long till she brought up dt question and it was very late in d night.. surprisingly I feel so bad and let down after dis.. I dont doubt dt she might be lying Buh I never expected she wud change her mind.. I dont know wht to do nw.. And guys u I love her.. Buh to be in a relationship with no intimacy? I can't do it.. wht cn I do to convince her to indulge more? Even if it's not sex.. all puas pls help me figure dis out.. ( she is an asthmatic by d way) thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2016
Hello chairmen, I recently posted about hw my gf gav me her laundry 2 do. After 3 days of not calling, I leta called 2 sort issues out wit her (well I swore 2 mysef, I won't say "I'm sori") well after trying 2 straighten issues, she was still Givin me attitude, den I decided it was ova (inside my head sha) after 4 days of no communication she nw texted me tellin me hw much I dnt luv her, Dat if I did, I'll literally do anytin 4 her not 2 lose her. I Dunno hw I go carry respond. ANd by d way, "we rili ghas stop girls 4rm watching Telemundo"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by phillipay: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Op this is my story...There's this girl in my school nt in my level bt we would be receiving lectures together come February,i like her bt it appears she doesn't wanna allow her self like me and that's basically because she just got out of her 4yrs relationship....i know it was gonna be hard on her so I didn't push too fast..we have been talking for over a year now and i ave nt asked her out bt sure i let in emotional messages some times bt she is not improving...still proves hard to love and rarely chats first she has never called me before sef....and she's not all that beautiful so sometimes i wonder why i keep pushing so hard bt i cant just seem to stop
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2016
darkmata:
Hello chairmen, I recently posted about hw my gf gav me her laundry 2 do. After 3 days of not calling, I leta called 2 sort issues out wit her (well I swore 2 mysef, I won't say "I'm sori"wink well after trying 2 straighten issues, she was still Givin me attitude, den I decided it was ova (inside my head sha) after 4 days of no communication she nw texted me tellin me hw much I dnt luv her, Dat if I did, I'll literally do anytin 4 her not 2 lose her. I Dunno hw I go carry respond. ANd by d way, "we rili ghas stop girls 4rm watching Telemundo"

Bro that girl has your balls in a jar at her house.

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fibial: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
just tell the babe u cant b in a rtlnship Whr there is no dokin,u too dy negotiate with the girl swt ....simple
ibukun3:
I need help guys.. I dated dis babe I met in my church for a year.. I cn literally count hw many times we av kissed or smooched thoh we have not had sex.. she is in school thoh and lived far Buh we try to get in touch often...we grew in love together and very close too,she let me in to her secrets...I did likewise.. towards the end of last year. She let me in into sumfin she said was bothering her dt she she had to tell me..dt she made a mistake.. she went to her cousin s house, a pastor she kws lives in d house.. to cut story shut, she was taking her bath one day and d pastor barged in d door, locked it and took advantage of her..(dis happened in Oct last year --- she told me december) I was so annoyed she kept dis from me she said she was afraid of confrontation from me dt she couldn't tell any1 not even her parents.. at d long run I forgave her because of love and her behaviour (she is really a good lady, even wife material.. humble, caring, etc even a church goer too) and I said I won't speak of d incident again.. we had plans dt year 2016 wud b a big step for us in our relationship dt more intimacy wud b involved even sex.. den she went to nursing school I. Bought her a phone so we cud be calling, chatting, texting each oda the everyday.. it's been great until today. We were chatting and I brought up a game we shld play. We shld asks questions and. Ans dem without thinking.. I did not believe I saw.. she said wud I still continue d relationship if dere was no sex, kissing or even touching.. I replied yes probably thinking she was joking, she said no dt she is serious I den asked y.. she den said she joined a prayer group in sch and dts wht Dey told dem dere.. which further influenced her decision.. I jus said wow.. u surprise me.. den I guess she fell asleep because we had been talking for long till she brought up dt question and it was very late in d night.. surprisingly I feel so bad and let down after dis.. I dont doubt dt she might be lying Buh I never expected she wud change her mind.. I dont know wht to do nw.. And guys u I love her.. Buh to be in a relationship with no intimacy? I can't do it.. wht cn I do to convince her to indulge more? Even if it's not sex.. all puas pls help me figure dis out.. ( she is an asthmatic by d way) thanks
just tell the babe u cant b in a rtlnship Whr there is no dokin....simple
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fibial: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
just tell the babe u cant b in a rtlnship Whr there is no dokin,u too dy negotiate with the girl sef ....simple
ibukun3:
just tell the babe u cant b in a rtlnship Whr there is no dokin....simple
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fibial: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
guy if u wash dat babe cloth,no just cme nairaland again...which kind rough play b dat,if she dy watch telemundo and z world,guy slot in Spartacus Godfather watch.
darkmata:
Hello chairmen, I recently posted about hw my gf gav me her laundry 2 do. After 3 days of not calling, I leta called 2 sort issues out wit her (well I swore 2 mysef, I won't say "I'm sori"wink well after trying 2 straighten issues, she was still Givin me attitude, den I decided it was ova (inside my head sha) after 4 days of no communication she nw texted me tellin me hw much I dnt luv her, Dat if I did, I'll literally do anytin 4 her not 2 lose her. I Dunno hw I go carry respond. ANd by d way, "we rili ghas stop girls 4rm watching Telemundo"
guy if u wash dat babe cloth,no just cme nairaland again...which kind rough play b dat,if she dy watch telemundo and z world,guy slot in Spartacus Godfather watch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by pcoolioz(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkmata:

you need cane.. if you continue like this you will wash her sisters clothes join, just free her haba. you shouldn't have been the one to call self, just like a child running tantrums and you pacified that child knowing she was wrong. you like her too much and unfortunately she knows and Is willing to take advantage of it. some things should be about self pride. you don't even need game for this.... imo

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by NLjona(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
chidexxy007:

gosh! this is disgusting... don't tell me u're a paedophile guy.... u re using her brain and its not only fair but a crime cos she's a MINOR MINOR MINOR for God sake.... u could end up in jail guy.
wetin b all these na, must u get gf?..
lols.. Funny
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fortune98(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2016
pls help me,met this gal on Friday at a party....I went to house DT same evening and we from 10pm to line after 1am before I went to my house.. she then came Tony house on Saturday I kissed and she started crying DT she felt like she was cheating on her bf..on Sunday she came and she allowed be touch her breast buh midway she wld remove my hand and I wld start again and she wld repeat war she did d first time ...later she vexed and went away and on her way hone she told me she likes me buh I lack patience...since Monday her reaction towards me has really changed .. pls help me cos am sure dis gal likes me from d way she behaves but all suddenly changed since Monday..pls help me I don't want to loose dis gal
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by leoblaze(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2016
fortune98:
pls help me,met this gal on Friday at a party....I went to house DT same evening and we from 10pm to line after 1am before I went to my house.. she then came Tony house on Saturday I kissed and she started crying DT she felt like she was cheating on her bf..on Sunday she came and she allowed be touch her breast buh midway she wld remove my hand and I wld start again and she wld repeat war she did d first time ...later she vexed and went away and on her way hone she told me she likes me buh I lack patience...since Monday her reaction towards me has really changed .. pls help me cos am sure dis gal likes me from d way she behaves but all suddenly changed since Monday..pls help me I don't want to loose dis gal

Bro dat bae is into you... But she dont want to look cheap..... My 2cent

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fortune98(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2016
leoblaze:

Bro dat bae is into you... But she dont want to look cheap..... My 2cent
I don't understand her....she tells me am too cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.