Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372107 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AarewaMafia: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Really need ur help guys.....

There's this girl in my faculty I've been trying to approach for a couple of weeks now, but the problem is she never walks alone(she's always with her frnds numbering upto 4).....how the hell do i do it?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
martoz:

5mins,u r talkn of d approaching one
5 mins of light rapport talk, where she is from? What she does for fun, her favt music etc. Light stuffs. U can then transition to getting her nbr.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
AarewaMafia:
Really need ur help guys.....

There's this girl in my faculty I've been trying to approach for a couple of weeks now, but the problem is she never walks alone(she's always with her frnds numbering upto 4).....how the hell do i do it?
dont try approaching in group if ur not confident enuf, or if u cant hold convo. Forget that " excuse me guys, can i talk to ur friend for a minute". Lol

Trying engaging her and locking eye contact with her. Smile @ her, or even blow her a kiss from afar. She will make her self evailable pretty soon. Just dont stalk her.

My 2cents.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
dont try approaching in group if ur not confident enuf, or if u cant hold convo. Forget that " excuse me guys, can i talk to ur friend for a minute". Lol

Trying engaging her and locking eye contact with her. Smile @ her, or even blow her a kiss from afar. She will make her self evailable pretty soon. Just dont stalk her.

My 2cents.

Tedy has talked..

I really love this line tho', "excuse me guys, can I talk to your friend for a minute".

Lol

I see most guys make that mistake when they approach a group of girls.

Talk to who? Really??

Even you as a guy, if you had been the girl and someone tried to excuse you from your group of friends, 2 things are most very likely to happen:

1. You're going to feel reluctant to go, because even the expression on your friends' faces is not welcoming the stranger. And girls read body language of their friends a lot.

2. Your friends will try to defend you from the guy like " who the fvck are you?" kind of thing.
And if you can't get a positive feedback from the friends, you sure can bet on it that you will also get a negative feedback from your target..

Their friends are the GAME, not your targets..

If you can't bend the friends in the group to your will, then your target is far from you.

I'm out.
Peace

JD.

Try to visit www.joshuniverse.com

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2016
ayoola648:

please bro 080******** this is my whatsapp contact

please coach me.

I'd prefer it if you don't share your contact bro.
Just PM me, I'll reply your mail from there.

Then you can do the contact information there.

Also you can visit www.joshuniverse.com
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ayoola648(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Djboosting:

I'd prefer it if you don't share your contact bro. Just PM me, I'll reply your mail from there.
Then you can do the contact information there.
OK bro..
I'm finding it difficult to send PMs
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Hmm guys i need help please. There is a girl in my department i love the girl and i don't know how to approach her, there was a day we had a variety night in my school i did not attend but my friend who is close to the girl attended and my friend told me the girl was asking where am i and why didnt i attend. But my suprise is that this girl does not even talk to me infact she does not look at me twice. Im confused should i walk up to her or i should leave her for sometimes?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Djboosting:

Tedy has talked..

I really love this line tho', "excuse me guys, can I talk to your friend for a minute".

Lol

I see most guys make that mistake when they approach a group of girls.

Talk to who? Really??

Even you as a guy, if you had been the girl and someone tried to excuse you from your group of friends, 2 things are most very likely to happen:

1. You're going to feel reluctant to go, because even the expression on your friends' faces is not welcoming the stranger. And girls read body language of their friends a lot.

2. Your friends will try to defend you from the guy like " who the fvck are you?" kind of thing.
And if you can't get a positive feedback from the friends, you sure can bet on it that you will also get a negative feedback from your target..

Their friends are the GAME, not your targets..

If you can't bend the friends in the group to your will, then your target is far from you.

I'm out.
Peace

JD.

Nice one boss
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Junathy1:
Hmm guys i need help please. There is a girl in my department i love the girl and i don't know how to approach her, there was a day we had a variety night in my school i did not attend but my friend who is close to the girl attended and my friend told me the girl was asking where am i and why didnt i attend. But my suprise is that this girl does not even talk to me infact she does not look at me twice. Im confused should i walk up to her or i should leave her for sometimes?

Dont hesitate, or think about it too much.

Walk up to her and tell her this... " Hey hi...i av seen u around a couple of times, but we havent met...i am <insert ur name>".... Stretch your hand to shake hers @ d same time ur saying ur name. Do it confidently and ur in.

Cheers.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Dont hesitate, or think about it too much.

Walk up to her and tell her this... " Hey hi...i av seen u around a couple of times, but we havent met...i am <insert ur name>".... Stretch your hand to shake hers @ d same time ur saying ur name. Do it confidently and ur in.

Cheers.

hmm bro i lack the confidence to meet her. Infact i lack selfesteem, please can you help me on that??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Junathy1:
hmm bro i lack the confidence to meet her. Infact i lack selfesteem, please can you help me on that??

grin grin Chai this one strong oo and diaris God oo. Album coming.

You must be one of the following; Broke, Ugly as fuk, Dirty, Dull, Slow, Non-Intelligent. Nothing personal brother.

Bro don't you have some qualities you are proud of?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Junathy1:
you only lack the confidence, your scared..dts it bro..nothing more. The babe even asked of u from your friend. That should give u a mental boost if nothing else will. Stop shooting your sef in the foot, stop worrying about drowning before u get to swim. You r making issues compounded. Just walk up to her and talk to her bro. Its easy. Action boosts confidence grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Aspireahead(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
tr3y:

grin grin Chai this one strong oo and diaris God oo. Album coming.

You must be one of the following; Broke, Ugly as fuk, Dirty, Dull, Slow, Non-Intelligent. Nothing personal brother.

Bro don't you have some qualities you are proud of?
i am broke, i see myself as ugly(my mirror disagrees), not an 'A' student but i fit do wetin tedddy talk...i just begin dey doam.
sometimes, i just walk to a girl say, just gist a lil..and tell her am heading somewhere...not even caring about collecting the number. dey kind shapes and size of girls wey no me eh...u go tink say Dangote na my popsy.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by swindo1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
some should help me awt wit a reply to dis msg. God! This baby is cute nd plump...i desire to have her kind wen d time comes
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aspireahead:

i am broke, i see myself as ugly(my mirror disagrees), not an 'A' student but i fit do wetin tedddy talk...i just begin dey doam.
sometimes, i just walk to a girl say, just gist a lil..and tell her am heading somewhere...not even caring about collecting the number. dey kind shapes and size of girls wey no me eh...u go tink say Dangote na my popsy.

That's the spirit. At least you had something/experience that gave you confidence.

As long as mouth dey and you clean come get small change omo I fit rap any babe even your babe sef grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OnweB0B0(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Uhmm...I don dey follow this topic since last year and I wan tell Op my own shii...

Ehn, there's dis girl dt stays around my area tho and I'm really interested in her but I got her digit from fb and I wanna start a convo with her ehn... Biko gimme way 2 start convo with her...thnks
Xxxtedyxxx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
ayoola648:

OK bro..

I'm finding it difficult to send PMs

Sent ya a text already... WhatsApp box

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by udemzyudex(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Naughtysite:

Wrong.

Just act like her boyfriend and she will dump her real boyfriend for you in 2 months. I have experienced that at least twice.

Dont monitor, suspect, fidget or act jealous with a girl. She will always come back to you. Act like a king and she will submit.

Good for you, but I still believe it's good to ask stylishly... Maybe after some time, not at the moment.

I'm sure you wouldn't want another guy to do that to your gf, she is not a kid, except if she is tired of her present relationship.

A girl who love her gf will even caution you when she sees you're trying to act like a bf...

Anyway, all girls are different.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by InLuvWithChrist(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Help out here.. Deris dis grl.we both are in same dept, DAT I really luv,, which am Tinkin she hs dsame feelin ,she mostly play all dos kind play wit me.. Some tyms she will peck me... Is this grl really av the feelin or not or how wud I go abt it guyss...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Hello guys, nice work you are doing here. You helped lots of guys.
I need your advice on this babe. I know her through an IJMB centre my bro operates. I teach them. We exchanged numbers after like a week but I discovered that the number wasn't on Whatsapp. I was disappointed not until I saw a message from a strange number. I check the dp and it was her.
We started chatting and I follow all the techniques on page one and two. I knew she's into me after like three days.
She even visited me after the second day. Though one of my friends told me he knows her boyfriend, I no send o.
The problem is that the last time she visited, I told her my mind and she told me she has a bf... Chai, my mind fail o
We got talking again yesterday when I saw her around my hood, she told me if I was her bf, would I be happy if she leaves me for another guy, I just manage to manipulate around sha. Brothers in the house what should I do. She's visiting today ó,need advice asap
Cc: xxxtedyxxx, Djboosting, dryyansh
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kennyman2000(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2016
bigwind:
I need your advice on this babe. I know her through an IJMB centre my bro operates. I teach them. We exchanged numbers after like a week but I discovered that the number wasn't on Whatsapp. I was disappointed not until I saw a message from a strange number. I check the dp and it was her.
We started chatting and I follow all the techniques on page one and two. I knew she's into me after like three days.
She even visited me after the second day. Though one of my friends told me he knows her boyfriend, I no send o.
The problem is that the last time she visited, I told her my mind and she told me she has a bf... Chai, my mind fail o
We got talking again yesterday when I saw her around my hood, she told me if I was her bf, would I be happy if she leaves me for another guy, I just manage to manipulate around sha. Brothers in the house what should I do. She's visiting today ó,need advice asap

must you be her bf to fvck her? Afterall, its her puscy u're after. The fact that she's always visting or never resists your invitation is a green light that u've to man up and forget abt the boyfrnd talk. Start behaving as u're her boyfrnd already in a bid to get the puscy u want. For her to be visiting u, she needs fvck. She doesnt want any relationship from you. Her bf isnt servicing her enough. When she comes today, forget abt the bf talk, compliment her dressings and from there you take it up.

Dont dull!

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
kennyman2000:

must you be her bf to fvck her? Afterall, its her puscy u're after. The fact that she's always visting or never resists your invitation is a green light that u've to man up and forget abt the boyfrnd talk. Start behaving as u're her boyfrnd already in a bid to get the puscy u want. For her to be visiting u, she needs fvck. She doesnt want any relationship from you. Her bf isnt servicing her enough. When she comes today, forget abt the bf talk, compliment her dressings and from there you take it up.

Dont dull!
Thanks bro, no be say me sef be dull guy. I have tried initiating contact in the last two encounters but she dey do somehow. E just tire me
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kredz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please i need ur advice my boss and bosses in the house.. Kudos to u boss xxTeddyxx after reading dz thread somewhat last year, I was able to get à gurl.. Buh after much rapport and being close, I actually though we were already dating.. Then this week, she told me she would want me to be a very close friend dat maybe we should start from there that she has sọ many tinz pestering her.. And av started ignoring her since yesterday... Please what shld i do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2016
Kredz:
Please i need ur advice my boss and bosses in the house.. Kudos to u boss xxTeddyxx after reading dz thread somewhat last year, I was able to get à gurl.. Buh after much rapport and being close, I actually though we were already dating.. Then this week, she told me she would want me to be a very close friend dat maybe we should start from there that she has sọ many tinz pestering her.. And av started ignoring her since yesterday... Please what shld i do

InLuvWithChrist:
Help out here.. Deris dis grl.we both are in same dept, DAT I really luv,, which am Tinkin she hs dsame feelin ,she mostly play all dos kind play wit me.. Some tyms she will peck me... Is this grl really av the feelin or not or how wud I go abt it guyss...

bigwind:

bigwind:
T***, no be say me sef be dull guy. I have tried initiating contact in the last two encounters but she dey do somehow. E just tire me

Now this is a message I got recently from a new member of our team, who want to make a change in his approach with women he come in contact with.

His question is quite similar to what is up in quote there, and in my VIP mail team (Team-Diamond), we already discussed this and fully talked about it.

So I'll like to make some references to it so some guys who have similar approach too might learn this.

Yo, what's going on bruv.

How are you today?

Hope good positive emotions are radiating from your private parts.

Awesome.

I've been really really busy dominating my path all day, anyway....

You see...

I really love your question, it is similar to most of the questions I get from guys.

I love the "rapport creation" you used there.

But do you know where you get it wrong?

Do you really know where you made the mistake?

Okay?

No?

No...

Alright let me make use of your mind for a moment.

If I prescribe movie ABC for you to watch, and you're really excited to watch the movie... You're feeling great to discover what the suspense of the movie is, and to know what happened in the movie.

Picture that for a second..

Now, I later ended up telling you what ended the movie, maybe I tell you how the main actor died or ended up falling in love with the girl-enemy.

**** (cuts)

My question is, will you really feel COMPELLED to re-watch the movie?

Of course not.

Why?

Because I've already told you what ended the movie.
Even if you want to watch, there will be no suspense anymore, and you will only be doing that for fun. NO COMMITMENT to the movie again.

Good.

Now this is exactly the same way the interaction between you and a woman is.

You are the MOVIE, and She's the SPECTATOR (the one watching the movie).

Now when you tell her how you feel about her, what you have just done is...

You've already told her what ended the movie (you).

Now the movie (you) is not interesting anymore.

There's no suspense in the movie (you) anymore.

I always tell my clients (Team-Diamond) this...

"You don't fvcking tell a girl how you feel."

Throw away that sh¡t of you "manning-up" (whatever the fvck that means).

This is you, and you want your movie to be interesting.

You want your movie to be different from the one she's been watching all day long from other guys who talk to her.

So you don't fvcking tell her the end of the movie.

Let her wonder about you... Let her mind think about you..

The more you can let her mind wander about you, the higher your value in her eyes become.

"Does he like me?".... "Does he not like me?".... "He's not proposing to me, why?"... "Am I not beautiful enough?"

And stuffs like that..

When you propose to a girl, or in your words "tell her how I feel", you're only boosting her ego.
Meaning, you are giving her power over you to say YES or NO.

YES = just 3% of the time.

NO = 97% of the time.

And when she says NO, some guys start chasing her, start taking her out on dates, just to show her they like her and thinking she'll like them too (Friendzone materials)

That's why you don't see a girl that tells a guy how she feel?

Why?

Because she's not fvcking retãrded.

I'm not fvcking retãrded.

You are not fvcking retãrded.

And guys on Team-Diamond are not fvcking retãrded.

So now, how do you show a girl you like her?

How do you make your intention known to her?

So how do you communicate your interest in her from now on?

Not with your fvcking words!

Not by you taking her out or being nice to her. And NOT by buying her gifts or presents (another mistake that landed you in Friendzone)

Save that sh¡t for marriage or after you guys have done the fvckey-fvckey.

This is it....

This is how you do it...

You do it with your "Sub-Communications".

You give her an handshake 'longer' than normal.

You hold an eye-contact with her longer than normal.

You do it by flirting with her.

When you give her a hug, hug her full-arms like you own her.
Then you say "okay that's enough, get off me".

Tell her, "Hey, stop looking at me like that, you're trying to make me like you, it's unfair".

Say to her, "Hey, you know, the way you are smiling at me, it's unfair and you know we are not couples yet."

Tell her, "OMG, we're really connecting right now, and you're a cool girl, but it's too bad it can't work between us, you're too gentle for me".

She'll catch the hint. She'll playfully hit you. She'll love the fun and emotions you are giving her. She'll know you're flirting with her.

From then the switch in her mind will go "ON", she'll recognize that you are different from other guys who are doing the proposal sh¡t, giving all their powers to her.

When you do and say things like this, she'll be interested in the movie (you).

And now you're recreating her brain to love to watch your movie. And she'll be very happy to watch because you are different.

Have a conversation with her, push her away that she's trying to seduce you...
Again rapport with her, push her away again that she's too gentle for you.

She'll start chasing you all over.

Trying to gain your interest.

Do this with other girls too, see the response you get back from them.

I want you to experience that feeling of having girls chasing you too.

Let me know how it goes...

Now I really appreciate guys who 'know' they have some aspects in their life they really want to get hold of and also to become master in that aspects.

Unlike some percentage of guys who die in silence because of their "ego". Instead of them seeking solution, they'll rather fake their lifestyle to cover their problems.

Martoz mrsuperswag

Anyway, speaking of guys who are ready for transformation in their game life and their interaction with women, I've been getting your mails, and we're selecting a few guys who are really ready for transformation. Why?

Because we want people who are serious and are ready to do what it takes to master their attraction personality on our team and not someone who will only partake to increase our team number. We want just a few selected guys, not multitude.

So if you ever, one way or the other, experience something similar in your interactions and dating with women. This call is for you.

You might want to join us before we close the list number up.

All you have to do is just send me PM..

It is your choice either you want your life changed for better or not.

Seriously bro, you should, before the chance is lifted.

Don't forget...

"Life is about learning and experience."

I believe in You.

I believe in Myself.

And I believe in the guys on Team-Diamond.

Try to visit www.joshuniverse.com

I'm out.
Peace beast.

JD.

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2016
@Djboostin thumbs up....@Xxxtedyxxx, thanks to you for starting this thread...hommies really need this shit!

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Djboosting to take over cheesy xteedy you be been doing this job for like 2_years now..maybe time to sit on bench for DJ, cos of fatigue? cheesy

Alright, let me chip this in, Guys work Nd pray hard and get yourself upthere..

Improve your all rounder self, make your all rounder self better,
from your looks, dressing(be neat and classy not trashy) speak good English, get informed on latest hapenings around you, get the degrees, make a good name,improve your humour skills amongst many orther positivities....

This ill make you more attractive to your targets,no lady wants to date a low class unattractive guy,not even your fellow guy ill want to associate himself with you.

All the tips you read here I'll only work faster if you have done your basic assignment.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by walex25(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
I hail the house. Oga xxteddyxx u too much. i am in a bit of a dilemma here. There is this demsel at my dept. though a year ahead of me. brillant she is.
I have a little cordial relationship her, on and off whatapp chat.
She's topping her class, and that compund my problem even more. (Na Mathematics for dat matter oo)
However, yesterday i took the bold step and told her i like her. I ask her for a date bt she kept insisting, likeness does not imply date and she will be having her project and what not. So she spare the time for date.
My bosses in the house. my problem now is, she didnt categorically say no. but she say we can chat. Pls what do you think my next line of action should. Cos truth be told I really dig her and I could have love to see where it might take us.

PS. I am gainfully employed, though a student and academically, am doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Djboosting to take over cheesy xteedy you be been doing this job for like 2_years now..maybe time to sit on bench for DJ, cos of fatigue? cheesy

Alright, let me chip this in, Guys work Nd pray hard and get yourself upthere..

Improve your all rounder self, make your all rounder self better,
from your looks, dressing(be neat and classy not trashy) speak good English, get informed on latest hapenings around you, get the degrees, make a good name,improve your humour skills amongst many orther positivities....

This ill make you more attractive to your targets,no lady wants to date a low class unattractive guy,not even your fellow guy ill want to associate himself with you.

All the tips you read here I'll only work faster if you have done your basic assignment.

Bruv, as much as I enjoyed seeing you post your view. BUT... There is just one thing you did there that I don't and will never agree with.....

That bolded part.

If he didn't create the thread, bro, are you going to be making this post right here, right now?

What the fvck does that even mean?

Why would you compare two different people?

There can never be a genius like Xxxtedyxxx.

There can never be a genius like You (fkhalifa).

Also, there can never be a genius like Djboosting (JD).

We're all human beings, but we're all very unique and different.

According to One of the most successful entreprenur on the planet, earth, Donald Trump, he says and I quote;

"To compare yourself means to KILL yourself."

So bro, I'm not angry with you, I know you try to humor out a compliment, but DO NOT compare 2 different geniuses together.

Everyone has a different and unique personality, same as different potentials, NOTE THAT.

So bro, I love you.

I love Xxxtedyxxx.

I love all the dudes in the house.

I love my team.

And I love me.

I'm out.
Peace

JD.

www.joshuniverse.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

My 2cents.
kiss her from afar,DAT require pretty confidence baba..locking eye contact no easy self..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
martoz:

kiss her from afar,DAT require pretty confidence baba..locking eye contact no easy self..
yea. But u got nothint to lose you know.. grin. Try it, its fun. Smile as you do it. Its no biggie. Dont make it look hard.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
djboosting...u smoking hot gan..u and Xtedy b monster in dis game...love u guys..
as per d asking girls out...don experience it wit 4 diff girls,e no work atallllll..na all of dem get boifrend,I wonda if we still get single ladies self,lolz,, na acting boifrend potential on point....

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Djboosting:

Bruv, as much as I enjoyed seeing you post your view. BUT... There is just one thing you did there that I don't and will never agree with.....

That bolded part.

If he didn't create the thread, bro, are you going to be making this post right here, right now?

What the fvck does that even mean?

Why would you compare two different people?

There can never be a genius like Xxxtedyxxx.

There can never be a genius like You (fkhalifa).

Also, there can never be a genius like Djboosting (JD).

We're all human beings, but we're all very unique and different.

According to One of the most successful entreprenur on the planet, earth, Donald Trump, he says and I quote;

"To compare yourself means to KILL yourself."

So bro, I'm not angry with you, I know you try to humor out a compliment, but DO NOT compare 2 different geniuses together.

Everyone has a different and unique personality, same as different potentials, NOTE THAT.

So bro, I love you.

I love Xxxtedyxxx.

I love all the dudes in the house.

I love my team.

And I love me.

I'm out.
Peace

JD.
respect bro. I love what u do. Your updates are inspiring to read. thanks for keeping it real and keeping the thread alive.

Loving this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.