Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371264 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
martoz:
djboosting...u smoking hot gan..u and Xtedy b monster in dis game...love u guys..
as per d asking girls out...don experience it wit 4 diff girls,e no work atallllll..na all of dem get boifrend,I wonda if we still get single ladies self,lolz,, na acting boifrend potential on point....
thankS for stopping by bro.

Yea dats d logic. Lots of girls wana run things with u, but when you do sth that triggers the bf-question, her auto responses gets de-activated. That thrilling feeling she was once experiencing with u dwindles with the thought of her wondering abt her bf. Its better not to ask. This method keeps u away from d friendzone. If u ask, and she gives the ultimate reply " sorry, i av a bf".....she just opened the dreaded door of "friendzone" for u to go through. But if u dont ask, and u show potential, not normal friend potentials, she will pick up on it. Its an attraction signal. Some girls dont like "jjc/newbie" kind of question. Its better to asumme than ask outrightly smtimes. She will feel the attraction, den if she has a bf, she will bring it up herself. Not by u asking, and wen she does, u can simply wave it aside with " oh, dts cool, am just jealous dearie..switch convo to sth else and continue ur normal game". She wont feel guilty for her actions. In most cases, she wont even bring d bf issue up if ur acting like a bf-soji kind of guy already. Not like jjc nice friendly guy. grin

U grab bro.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fxbot: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Yea dats d logic. Lots of girls wana run things with u, but when you do sth that triggers the bf-question, her auto responses gets de-activated. That thrilling feeling she was once experiencing with u dwindles with the thought of her wondering abt her bf. Its better not to ask. This method keeps u away from d friendzone. If u ask, and she gives the ultimate reply " sorry, i av a bf".....she just opened the dreaded door of "friendzone" for u to go through. But if u dont ask, and u show potential, not normal friend potentials, she will pick up on it. Its an attraction signal. Some girls dont like "jjc/newbie" kind of question. Its better to asumme than ask outrightly smtimes. She will feel the attraction, den if she has a bf, she will bring it up herself. Not by u asking, and wen she does, u can simply wave it aside with " oh, dts cool, am just jealous dearie..switch convo to sth else and continue ur normal game". She wont feel guilty for her actions. In most cases, she wont even bring d bf issue up if ur acting like a bf-soji kind of guy already. Not like jjc nice friendly guy. grin

U grab bro.
hey bro, Assumption didn't work for me o. Na assumption land me for igbobi oooo. cry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martoz(m): 7:40am On Feb 02, 2016
shocked
xxxtedyxxx:

U grab bro.
tnkx for d reply,no b say I ask if she gt a boyfriend,Aldo we no dey c too much lyk DAT..hv given her nickname ,even move tru d rapport stage,and I tot mk i move fast as u used,and I use some trust techniques...and normal I told ha how feel..I know I misuse d game dier...xo d assuming u talking about z I shud assume I don dey date her?calling her swithat,Huging her and kissn hervwen I c her..I swear dis shocked
xxxtedyxxx:

U grab bro.
tnkx for d reply,i no say ma own too much for here,wnt get tired of learning...cos i must fix dis issue n ma lyf...no b say I ask if she gt a boyfriend,Aldo we no dey c too much lyk DAT..hv given her nickname ,even move tru d rapport stage,and I tot mk i move fast as u used,and I use some trust techniques...and normal I told ha how feel..I know I misuse d game dier...xo d assuming u talking about z I shud assume I don dey date her?calling her swithat,Hug her and kiss her wen I c her,holding ha hand,lolz...Somone wu CNT even go out on a date wit me,lolz...I swear she go tink say I don high...baba expanciate more pls.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dtyla(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Djboosting:

Now this is a message I got recently from a new member of our team, who want to make a change in his approach with women he come in contact with.

His question is quite similar to what is up in quote there, and in my VIP mail team (Team-Diamond), we already discussed this and fully talked about it.

So I'll like to make some references to it so some guys who have similar approach too might learn this.

Yo, what's going on bruv.

How are you today?

Hope good positive emotions are radiating from your private parts.

Awesome.

I've been really really busy dominating my path all day, anyway....

You see...

I really love your question, it is similar to most of the questions I get from guys.

I love the "rapport creation" you used there.

But do you know where you get it wrong?

Do you really know where you made the mistake?

Okay?

No?

No...

Alright let me make use of your mind for a moment.

If I prescribe movie ABC for you to watch, and you're really excited to watch the movie... You're feeling great to discover what the suspense of the movie is, and to know what happened in the movie.

Picture that for a second..

Now, I later ended up telling you what ended the movie, maybe I tell you how the main actor died or ended up falling in love with the girl-enemy.

**** (cuts)

My question is, will you really feel COMPELLED to re-watch the movie?

Of course not.

Why?

Because I've already told you what ended the movie.
Even if you want to watch, there will be no suspense anymore, and you will only be doing that for fun. NO COMMITMENT to the movie again.

Good.

Now this is exactly the same way the interaction between you and a woman is.

You are the MOVIE, and She's the SPECTATOR (the one watching the movie).

Now when you tell her how you feel about her, what you have just done is...

You've already told her what ended the movie (you).

Now the movie (you) is not interesting anymore.

There's no suspense in the movie (you) anymore.

I always tell my clients (Team-Diamond) this...

"You don't fvcking tell a girl how you feel."

Throw away that sh¡t of you "manning-up" (whatever the fvck that means).

This is you, and you want your movie to be interesting.

You want your movie to be different from the one she's been watching all day long from other guys who talk to her.

So you don't fvcking tell her the end of the movie.

Let her wonder about you... Let her mind think about you..

The more you can let her mind wander about you, the higher your value in her eyes become.

"Does he like me?".... "Does he not like me?".... "He's not proposing to me, why?"... "Am I not beautiful enough?"

And stuffs like that..

When you propose to a girl, or in your words "tell her how I feel", you're only boosting her ego.
Meaning, you are giving her power over you to say YES or NO.

YES = just 3% of the time.

NO = 97% of the time.

And when she says NO, some guys start chasing her, start taking her out on dates, just to show her they like her and thinking she'll like them too (Friendzone materials)

That's why you don't see a girl that tells a guy how she feel?

Why?

Because she's not fvcking retãrded.

I'm not fvcking retãrded.

You are not fvcking retãrded.

And guys on Team-Diamond are not fvcking retãrded.

So now, how do you show a girl you like her?

How do you make your intention known to her?

So how do you communicate your interest in her from now on?

Not with your fvcking words!

Not by you taking her out or being nice to her. And NOT by buying her gifts or presents (another mistake that landed you in Friendzone)

Save that sh¡t for marriage or after you guys have done the fvckey-fvckey.

This is it....

This is how you do it...

You do it with your "Sub-Communications".

You give her an handshake 'longer' than normal.

You hold an eye-contact with her longer than normal.

You do it by flirting with her.

When you give her a hug, hug her full-arms like you own her.
Then you say "okay that's enough, get off me".

Tell her, "Hey, stop looking at me like that, you're trying to make me like you, it's unfair".

Say to her, "Hey, you know, the way you are smiling at me, it's unfair and you know we are not couples yet."

Tell her, "OMG, we're really connecting right now, and you're a cool girl, but it's too bad it can't work between us, you're too gentle for me".

She'll catch the hint. She'll playfully hit you. She'll love the fun and emotions you are giving her. She'll know you're flirting with her.

From then the switch in her mind will go "ON", she'll recognize that you are different from other guys who are doing the proposal sh¡t, giving all their powers to her.

When you do and say things like this, she'll be interested in the movie (you).

And now you're recreating her brain to love to watch your movie. And she'll be very happy to watch because you are different.

Have a conversation with her, push her away that she's trying to seduce you...
Again rapport with her, push her away again that she's too gentle for you.

She'll start chasing you all over.

Trying to gain your interest.

Do this with other girls too, see the response you get back from them.

I want you to experience that feeling of having girls chasing you too.

Let me know how it goes...

Now I really appreciate guys who 'know' they have some aspects in their life they really want to get hold of and also to become master in that aspects.

Unlike some percentage of guys who die in silence because of their "ego". Instead of them seeking solution, they'll rather fake their lifestyle to cover their problems.

Martoz mrsuperswag

Anyway, speaking of guys who are ready for transformation in their game life and their interaction with women, I've been getting your mails, and we're selecting a few guys who are really ready for transformation. Why?

Because we want people who are serious and are ready to do what it takes to master their attraction personality on our team and not someone who will only partake to increase our team number. We want just a few selected guys, not multitude.

So if you ever, one way or the other, experience something similar in your interactions and dating with women. This call is for you.

You might want to join us before we close the list number up.

All you have to do is just send me PM..

It is your choice either you want your life changed for better or not.

Seriously bro, you should, before the chance is lifted.

Don't forget...

"Life is about learning and experience."

I believe in You.

I believe in Myself.

And I believe in the guys on Team-Diamond.

I'm out.
Peace beast.

JD
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dtyla(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
@DJboosting i couldnt pm u,if u do email-dokwechime@ymail.com or whatsapp 08168731069

Peace JD
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kredz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
@djboosting and tedyxx, you havent replied my question oo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
still following since B.C

read page 1-13

after that you ain't getting think consult dah boss...teddy nd d newbie on this thread Buh boss #PUA

and mak Una reduce dis long quoting...I go swear for Una oooo

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by TSoul(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
xxxtedyxxx, I met a gal last year and we started dating. though, i don chup her pomo twice o cuz it's a distant relationship. Now wat surprised me is, i ask her how val will b, she say if i no bring gift and money for her..........nothing like val cuz she need money grin she told me earlier that she will b in church on val day for a program in d afternoon after service by 2pm (i wonder if pastor dey celebrate val for youths cheesy ) meaning she won't b around............. What surprise me most is she keep repeating abt the money she need.........I dey resume skul next week me self need money and she knows this, bt it's like she don't care even if steal it

What i can draw from her action now is, No money, no love, no romance grin

Boss, I want to ask.........is this gal truly in this relationship or na business gal cuz we live in two different cities so i can't watch her.........bt she fit call me like ten times a day
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2016
TSoul:
xxxtedyxxx, I met a gal last year and we started dating. though, i don chup her pomo twice o cuz it's a distant relationship. Now wat surprised me is, i ask her how val will b, she say if i no bring gift and money for her..........nothing like val cuz she need money grin she told me earlier that she will b in church on val day for a program in d afternoon after service by 2pm (i wonder if pastor dey celebrate val for youths cheesy ) meaning she won't b around............. What surprise me most is she keep repeating abt the money she need.........I dey resume skul next week me self need money and she knows this, bt it's like she don't care even if steal it

Boss, I want to ask.........is this gal truly in this relationship or na business gal cuz we live in two different cities so i can't watch her.........bt she fit call me like ten times a day
She might just be one of those babes for Pekas, hope you used protection sha grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
TSoul:

. U don chop pomo finish, u no wan act caring grin. Weigh in on her acts before she said she needed money.... Can u give her credits for her behaviour before she asked for d cash? If yes, send d cash baba.
however if u don't have the cash, no need sending it bro, u sef need money. U can as well forget d whole van, and meet with her someoda time. D puna still sure.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Eleniyan15:
still following since B.C

read page 1-13

after that you ain't getting think consult dah boss...teddy nd d newbie on this thread Buh boss #PUA

and mak Una reduce dis long quoting...I go swear for Una oooo
I see you bro grin thanks for the headsup
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kredz:
Please i need ur advice my boss and bosses in the house.. Kudos to u boss xxTeddyxx after reading dz thread somewhat last year, I was able to get à gurl.. Buh after much rapport and being close, I actually though we were already dating.. Then this week, she told me she would want me to be a very close friend dat maybe we should start from there that she has sọ many tinz pestering her.. And av started ignoring her since yesterday... Please what shld i do
don't ignore her, doing that only makes things difficult for u. Don't say yes or no to her requests, and don't even bring up d close friend ish. Talking about it or saying yes gives u an instant passport to the dreaded friendzone territory. All u need to do is make her miss u, make her do d work, only check in on her once in a while, act normal, not like sth happened, and don't try to give her advice on what's pestering her. U r not her therapist. Listening to all her tales and giving her advice will get u friendzoned. Make her miss u, sound excited n fun when u talk to her, and don't lower ur sef to the level of the "close friend" she wants. Continue ur romance as usual, but sparingly, make her miss sth.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
martoz:
shocked
tnkx for d reply,no b say I ask if she gt a boyfriend,Aldo we no dey c too much lyk DAT..hv given her nickname ,even move tru d rapport stage,and I tot mk i move fast as u used,and I use some trust techniques...and normal I told ha how feel..I know I misuse d game dier...xo d assuming u talking about z I shud assume I don dey date her?calling her swithat,Huging her and kissn hervwen I c her..I swear dis shocked
tnkx for d reply,i no say ma own too much for here,wnt get tired of learning...cos i must fix dis issue n ma lyf...no b say I ask if she gt a boyfriend,Aldo we no dey c too much lyk DAT..hv given her nickname ,even move tru d rapport stage,and I tot mk i move fast as u used,and I use some trust techniques...and normal I told ha how feel..I know I misuse d game dier...xo d assuming u talking about z I shud assume I don dey date her?calling her swithat,Hug her and kiss her wen I c her,holding ha hand,lolz...Somone wu CNT even go out on a date wit me,lolz...I swear she go tink say I don high...baba expanciate more pls.

fxbot:
hey bro, Assumption didn't work for me o. Na assumption land me for igbobi oooo. cry

Nice replies there Xxxtedyxxx. I love them.

Wow, wow, wow..

It's like you guys are still missing something here, about the "ASSUMPTION" thingy.

Do you really understand what assumption is?

Do you?

No?

I should lecture you?

Alright, cool.

Let's ride.

The assumption concept is deep, not just a flimsy string like a g-string bond of ; I assume, I assume, I assume....

First of all, what is assumption?

Assumption is a state of assuming something as being real without a prove, isn't it?

Assumption again is synonymous to being presumptuous.

Now, what is PRESUMPTUOUS? (This is where we are really going)

Are you following?
Good.

Presumptuous means "the art of demonstrating something because of an excess of self-confidence."

Now combined Assumption + Presumptuous together, what definition do you get as our new definition of "assume" now?

New definition of Assume :- means "the art of demonstrating something as being real without a prove combined WITH Over-confidence."

If you didn't grab that, re-read till you get it..

Now that means - You can't assume without SELF-CONFIDENCE.

Now let me ask you a question, and i require a very honest answer.

Are you confident in yourself?

Really?

Don't lie. Don't use your ego to decisive yourself here, we're all learning.

Are you really really confident in yourself?

If you are not having a full confidence in yourself, how the fvck are you prepared to lead others?

When you don't have full confidence, how can you assume to someone else that something is real?

Then before you can assume that to another person something is real, that means you yourself must believe in that thing to be real.

You want to act "my boyfriend" now, and the way you are talking, the way you are expressing yourself is not in anyway qualified to me, then how do you expect me to believe in you as my boyfriend?

No.......fvcking......way.

Ain't gonna happen.

Why?

Because you lack the qualities.

Then when you don't even have the basic attraction qualities to attract me, then how do you want me to regard you as my boyfriend?

Do you really see what the word "assume" means now?

You can't assume someone is going to follow you without you having the leadership qualities.

Then ULTIMATELY, you can't allow that girl to regard you as her wonderful handsome boyfriend when you don't even have the attraction quality in you to get her attracted.

Now look at this statement of truth this guy made here which I know is happening to you too..

.Somone wu CNT even go out on a date wit me,lolz...I swear she go tink say I don high.

See?

When the girl can't go on a date with you, can't hug you ..etc.. Then something should tell you some ingredients are lacking in your dish.

Just because a girl is friends with you does NOT mean she's attracted to you.

Being a friend is a gateway to many things like Friendzone, boyfriend, sexmate, etc...

Now this is where you should start dropping your attraction trigger to her brain.
Now when the attraction trigger is ON in her brain, then she's receptive to you "now assuming" of boyfriend role.

Your question now will be,

"JD, how can I be dropping the attraction trigger to assume the role and get to the home base (sex) ?"

I would have love to answer that in deep details, but that's a training program product on its own.
Then as someone intelligent, you'll agree with me that it's not something I can start typing.

But let me just give you little basic...

Most, if not all, of my private team members know this.

When you tell a girl something along the lines of :

"You know I was thinking about what it's going to feel like for us, if I cook for you right now, it will be really interesting you know
and believe me you'll be asking for more and you wouldn't want to go home again, BUT, it's too bad, lailai, I'm not cooking for you, because you're too gentle for me.
"

You see that?

Now see the breakdown..

1. I let her imagine me cooking for her and let her believe she'll ask for more (meaning I'm assuming a role here, like we have a DEEP bond between us which no one knows)

2. I said I won't cook for her because she's too gentle for me (meaning I'm disqualifying her, pushing her away, that she's not on my fun level yet, she's still boring......, that tells her that if she's going to be fun around me, I'll cook for her)

Want to hear a secret?

Alright bring your eyes close to the screen.

The secret is... That line that I wrote up there, that is exactly what I said to one hot girl I just met yesterday afternoon in a social function.

I said it playfully but with EXCESS SELF-CONFIDENCE.

What do you think she did when I say that to her,

She bursted out laughing really hard that she punched me on my arm, playfully of course.

Like what did I mean by "you're too gentle for me?"

She told me not to be deceived by her cool face.

(**now her fun mode has been activated, no more gentleness** she's very much attracted to me now)

What did I do again here?

I challenged her.

I told her, "Hey, all girls say that alot, they're just trying to pretend to say that they're fun when they are not."

Again she said something along the line that she's different.

Now NOTE another extreme assumption of boyfriend's role that I did here..

I said, "Okay, we'll play a fun game right now for me to be sure, for 5mins, we'll play couples, you'll be my girlfriend for just 5mins. Hey, it's just for 5mins o, after 5mins, we'll breakup again".

Lol... She laughed so hard

Then she agreed.
(Ofcourse, 99.99% times the girls will agree, because it's fun, playfully and again I'm saying it with full SELF-CONFIDENCE)
I'm not fidgeting, I am not asking, I am ASSUMING.

It is not what I said, it is really how I'm saying it that matters

After she agreed, I'm like "You know what, I have an idea, follow me".

Then immediately I stood up from the chair in the social venue and I started leaving, AND she followed.

Why?

Because I'm leading with full ASSUMPTION and CONFIDENCE that she'll follow me.

Then off we go....... Left the venue and went to my place.

To do what?

To CLOSE THE DEAL.

According to Kiss Daniel, we left - To do the do the do.

You can imagine anything else you want, you are right.

(This is not a sêx post, I repeat, not a sêx post)

Lol.

Okay...
Okay....
Okay.......

Enough of my secrets...

Now did you see what happened there?

In the little interaction there, did you see anywhere of me talking about her 'boyfriend'?

Never.... At all.

You HAVE to attract her first before you assume anything with her.

I ASSUMED from the beginning of the interaction to the end.

And I didn't just do it for the sake of doing it....., I did it with FULL SELF-CONFIDENCE.

Women love it when you lead with full confidence, it shows that you know what you are doing

Sometimes you say things to her playfully, sometimes you're serious...

It creates tension, and it's that tension that create the motherfvcking sexual attraction, and the sexual attraction is what creates the mindblowing sex.

What I just breakdown in a little phase, (because some things cannot be revealed here) is exactly how to act a boyfriend.

You assume roles...

"If I am her boyfriend right now, how would I act?"
How would I talk?
How would I feel?
How would interact with her?
What would be saying to her?
What would I do with her?

Will I be calling her 3times a day?
Will I be taking her on numerous dates?
Will I be sending cards to her most of the times?

Ask yourself all these and give yourself the honest answers.

Then start acting according to your answers with confidence.

Do what you want.
Say what you want.
Call her when you want.
Don't apologise for what you don't do.
Don't send card when you don't feel like.
Do something for her at your own accord, because you want to, not because to make her like you.

THAT is exactly how to act like a boyfriend.

My team members know all this.

And that's why if you think you need help to be the best, you need a coach who is a genius. If you think you have what it takes to be in my badass team, Team-Diamond. Send me a PM. And I'll reply you.

I know what you are capable of.

I believe in you.

I believe in my team, Team-Diamond.

And I believe in Myself.

Gotta hit the gym.

I'm out.

Peace beast.

JD.

Try visiting www.joshuniverse.com

8 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by gsparks01(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
see epistle o.. grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by AarewaMafia: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
dont try approaching in group if ur not confident enuf, or if u cant hold convo. Forget that " excuse me guys, can i talk to ur friend for a minute". Lol

Trying engaging her and locking eye contact with her. Smile @ her, or even blow her a kiss from afar. She will make her self evailable pretty soon. Just dont stalk her.

My 2cents.

Tnks teddy, but one more thing.....i need help on what to discuss with her when i eventually meet her 1 on 1...i need something that will get her interested..i am a shy guy nd i am nt too good with convo, so i am gonna need all the help i can get... Abeg pros in the room can help as well.. Tnks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by oluwadanie1(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
don't ignore her, doing that only makes things difficult for u. Don't say yes or no to her requests, and don't even bring up d close friend ish. Talking about it or saying yes gives u an instant passport to the dreaded friendzone territory. All u need to do is make her miss u, make her do d work, only check in on her once in a while, act normal, not like sth happened, and don't try to give her advice on what's pestering her. U r not her therapist. Listening to all her tales and giving her advice will get u friendzoned. Make her miss u, sound excited n fun when u talk to her, and don't lower ur sef to the level of the "close friend" she wants. Continue ur romance as usual, but sparingly, make her miss sth.

good morning sire. You're really doing a very good job. Thanks.

Okay, i met this girl here in school and even though i made the mistake of asking if she had a boyfriend, we av forgoten about that.

Recently, i was avin a convo with her in which i told her i loved her and in that same convo, she told me she has neva been free with anyone as she is with me.
In another convo, i asked if she felt same way abt me but she neva gave a 'yes' or 'no'. She only kept saying 'am sorrry' that she's not thinkin in that direction.

Pls wat step do i take next?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2016
gsparks01:
see epistle o.. grin

You see that too?

Lol.. I can't believe I typed all that. At least it cleared something up for some people.

But does it matter?

"The more fvcks you give, the less fvck you're going to get."

So fvck it.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fibial: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2016
@JD feel u man...did that stuff sum donkey years ago,asked a pretty churchy damsel 2date me for 1week and guys she refused 2break up after d 1week,sure we did d usual..I bliv we all have our strong selling points as guys,u just have to discover wat is urs.
And d truth b told you can't always get every lady sum would slip away....t s nature way of balancing the equation,even the lion misses he's kill sometimes,so wen u miss urs don't feel bad,move on to the next kill.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlexxx: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
w
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
^^

Talk is CHEAP!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kredz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Thanks boss
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kredz(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kredz:

Thanks boss
She even called and said shez worried about the way i relate with her dat watz wrong
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlexxx: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Pharmumar(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Help ooooo...Am 22 but have neva had a gf...I believe no girl will fall for me because of my luks. Am not bad nor very good looking but I always have dat believe.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Arlexxx:
lol, for ur plastic mind. Didnt know it shud hav been costly...pls guys with experience help ur fellow bro.

Try to read between the lines next time you feel like crossing to the other side.

Less talk, More Action.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlexxx: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op, I sent you a mail. Please respond
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Arlexxx:
baba chilax, dont get it twisted bro, I was only trying to joke Wit ur reply.

Ayam chilled na, I dey inside freezer sef.

What I have been trying to communicate is you should be progressing physically with her and from what you posted it seems you be the chatty chatty type (no offense). I might be wrong though but it seems she is not investing and only sees you as her feel good medicine and enjoy chatting with you.

What you missing is just the investment part. Something similar happened during my NYSC, I just dey rapport with the babe, na rapport we dey for more than a month till she just got bored and start flirting with other guys.

You have to move her fast and smartly, I'm not an experienced guru so unto oga OP.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bulldogpuppy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
I just had did new babe how do I initiate sex wen she comes visiting I need help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlexxx: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
g
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
bulldogpuppy:
I just had did new babe how do I initiate sex wen she comes visiting I need help
I love seeing comments like this, I can show you but it will be practically.

PM your address and I will come over to show you how its done and of course na your babe I go use do practice.

On a serious note though, assuming you have built tension between the two of you using sexual innuendo, teasing etc, just go with the flow and don't rush. Use Push-Pull, start with simple touch then progressively and smoothly take her cloth off a piece at a time. If she says stop make you stop oo and do something else then resume again. I believe I no need show you where you go put am but if so I dey available this weekend grin undecided

Tedy and dj dey try sha.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by cassyrooy(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Hi xxxtedyxxx, hi Djboosting, hello tr3y. I great y'all fam both active and ghosting members.

Guys your advice is needed.

I met this gal over 2yrs ago at my work place, infact i supply goods to her on demand, we clicked and we grew feelings for eachother that it was noticed all around. Made a move but she said 'NO' and 'ZONED' and made me her 'BESTIE'. We were to continue like that until september 2014 when i 'BROKEOUT' out of her 'ZONE'.

I got her in my 'ZONE' after settling with her months later.

Due to my programs(work and studies) i limited my roles in her life, she complained, kicked and wailed but i wouldn't bulge.

Got admitted last September, she helped me when an unfortunate mess happened, i was thankful, discussions between us were what we did when i was i her ZONE. Told me about her feelings for me. We started dating last Dec, with full knowlegde of my limited time at home and the duration of our relationship #not a fan of long distance shii#.

NOW, i've got just about 8days to resumption, i love her but how do i end things with her cus she's more fragile than Chinas. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.