Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (23986 Views)

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Mixed-race/asian Women Who Marry Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

i have realized something on this thread, its not like women are being oppressed by men it that women want to be the man, e.g. when the quest for

women liberization started the problem was the men did not recognise them.so jobs like teaching nursing receptionist ministry of women affairs and many others were created for the woman

later the men do not put them in top positions.

now they want equal rights as the man.
just so you know nigeria is alot better than most counties, take for example germany they have a kkk rule for women kuche(kitchen) kirche(church) and kinder(children) and japan their women are ristricted but the western woman wants everything down to having gonads

men have created more careers for women in the working ssectors of the economy.
the women should not expect to be privalant in all strata.
(rolls eyes and sips drink)
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

But will the man do the same?

i surely will call my woman to let her know who is coming over and not, say for example i didnt and late found out, and the guest was a hot babe, wont there be some kinda game going on in her head?
besides, it is called mutualism in all things, what is good for the goose, dem say good for gander as well
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

i have realized something on this thread, its not like women are being oppressed by men it that women want to be the man, e.g. when the quest for

women liberization started the problem was the men did not recognise them.so jobs like teaching nursing receptionist ministry of women affairs and many others were created for the woman

later the men do not put them in top positions.

now they want equal rights as the man.
just so you know nigeria is alot better than most counties, take for example germany they have a kkk rule for women kuche(kitchen) kirche(church) and kinder(children) and japan their women are ristricted but the western woman wants everything down to having gonads

men have created more careers for women in the working ssectors of the economy.
the women should not expect to be privalant in all strata.
I beg to differ. Nothing stops a woman from being on top if she get my work done for me. What's the difference? Some are even more intelligent and more rugged than men. Take Akunyili for instance. A man was occupying that psot before she came.

The situation in career is different from the family situation.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

A weak man is a man who lets where/what/who a woman is in life define how marriage worthy she is. If you have a strong believe in yourself, what does it matter?

REAL MEN do not whine about how women are this and that, what A REAL MAN will say instead is “Okay, she this and that. . . . So what?" Why would they say that, you ask? Simple - Because they are Abso-freaking-lutely, Positively SURE OF THEMSELVES!
By these definitions you should have no problem marrying a white man, right?  AFterall . . . . so what?

You can have the utmost confidence in yourself and still hold a preference.  It doesn't take away from your manliness, sisi.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2008
agaba123:

I beg to differ. Nothing stops a woman from being on top if she get my work done for me. What's the difference? Some are even more intelligent and more rugged than men. Take Akunyili for instance. A man was occupying that psot before she came.

The situation in career is different from the family situation.

At home regardless who makes more money and better career and who has the job, the man is the man and will always be the head of the house.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Is it rum ? grin grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

At home regardless who makes more money and better career and who has the job, the man is the man and will always be the head of the house.
Permit me to say 'gbam'
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Hannibal: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2008

Why Do Nigerian Guys Abroad Dont Marry Nigeruan Girls Abroad?

Most of the Nigerian guys abroad left Nigeria when they were graduates. . . .This means they left gurl/fs and partners back home.
Is it not rational that they go back and marry their childhood chics?? cheesy cheesy
I don't think this necessarily has anything to do with the attitude of the Nigerian gurls abroad. . .
Y'all guys should SLOW DOWN.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

So any one of you men can answer this. You wouldn't mind not all that your wife made more income then you do??

agaba123:

Is it rum ? grin grin
my own personal poison. cool
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

So any one of you men can answer this. You wouldn't mind not all that your wife made more income then you do??
my own personal poison. cool
Why should I mind? Just like a woman coming first and you second in class. If you want to make more money, work harder. As far what you make is enough for you to fulfill your role as a husband and father, that's all you need.

Hannibal:

Most of the Nigerian guys abroad left Nigeria when they were graduates. . . .This means they left girl/fs and partners back home.
Is it not rational that they go back and marry their childhood chics?? cheesy cheesy
I don't think this necessarily has anything to do with the attitude of the Nigerian girls abroad. . .
Y'all guys should SLOW DOWN.

Another angle to it
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by chiogo(f): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2008
Damn! I can't even reply Cuz people keep posting and posting! Una get time oo.

@$$Rhino, I know both husband and wife own the house but a man won't ask for permission from his wife before letting someone visit, right?? Besides, what kind@ visitor are we talking bout here? You mean a woman has to call her husband before her girl friend visits?? Na wa ooo!!

@HCH3COO, I can't answer you right now Cuz am at work besides it's tedious postin with my phone. I'm sure you get what I meant. U just like 2 ask too many questions.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by chiogo(f): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
Damn! I can't even reply Cuz people keep posting and posting! Una get time oo.

@$$Rhino, I know both husband and wife own the house but a man won't ask for permission from his wife before letting someone visit, right?? Besides, what kind@ visitor are we talking bout here? You mean a woman has to call her husband before her girl friend visits?? Na wa ooo!!

@HCH3COO, I can't answer you right now Cuz am at work besides it's tedious postin with my phone. I'm sure you get what I meant. U just like 2 ask too many questions.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by rubi(f): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

Nobody is disputing the fact but don't let men take women's submittion be taken for granted or as a weak point
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

[bmy own personal poison. cool
lol
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2008
chiogo:

@HCH3COO, I can't answer you right now Cuz am at work besides it's tedious postin with my phone. I'm sure you get what I meant. You just like 2 ask too many questions.
For the sake of argument, let's say I did not get what you meant.  By all means, when you get home come back (if you choose) to provide answers to my questions.  Thanks.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

i surely will call my woman to let her know who is coming over and not, say for example i didnt and late found out, and the guest was a hot babe, wont there be some kind of game going on in her head?
besides, it is called mutualism in all things, what is good for the goose, them say good for gander as well
Stop jiving with me and tell the truth.

agaba123:

Why should I mind? Just like a woman coming first and you second in class. If you want to make more money, work harder. As far what you make is enough for you to fulfill your role as a husband and father, that's all you need.
Really?? hmm cause personally, oh wait never mind.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
rubi:

Nobody is disputing the fact but don't let men take women's submittion be taken for granted or as a weak point

Those who take it as a weak point are those who will go looking for weaklings and keep them from being empowered.
Real men will like to say that's my hubby in that ferrari that just drove past, she is a financial consultant with citigroup.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
Onye, if my woman makes more money than me or i make money than her, what difference does it make, the money is coming to the household and we can be happy and have fun, and a woman that is making good money is even better, that means i dont have to sweat my brain or make it do over drive cos of money.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Baxilexi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
@agaba, i f you were given the position of the  NAFDAC head, would you have done, what mrs akunyili is doin or would have behaved like the male bum that was there before, take for example this

thread again they are more guys on it than ladies right. not just any type of guys but educated ones, so using this stats it tells you that the ratio of an

educated woman to a man is like 3:9,

you see all that is being said is the same way women want to have a taste of the top so do men want to remain on top.

@hch, ashewooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Stop jiving with me and tell the truth.
Really?? hmm cause personally, oh wait never mind.

aint jiving with u at all, that is why be4 i make up my mind abt a woman, that means i am willing to let go of her mistakes and live with her shortcomings and treat her like i wanna be treated, like i said, she aint my slave, but my heart and partner, which means i wanna see her happy at all times, now dont means, aint human that is capable of making mistakes, cos i got blood running in my vein
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by rubi(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
agaba123:

Those who take it as a weak point are those who will go looking for weaklings and keep them from being empowered.
Real men will like to say that's my hubby in that ferrari that just drove past, she is a financial consultant with citigroup.

You are a real man. God bless you
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

Onye, if my woman makes more money than me or i make money than her, what difference does it make, the money is coming to the household and we can be happy and have fun, and a woman that is making good money is even better, that means i don't have to sweat my brain or make it do over drive because of money.
I guess that is a good thing. Me i wouldn't mind if the my husband made more money then me. in fact i would prefer it.

$$Rhino:

aint jiving with u at all, that is why be4 i make up my mind about a woman, that means i am willing to let go of her mistakes and live with her shortcomings and treat her like i want to be treated, like i said, she aint my slave, but my heart and partner, which means i want to see her happy at all times, now don't means, aint human that is capable of making mistakes, because i got blood running in my vein
May the good Lord Bless You. You are deemed as a REAL MAN.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Sisikill: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

Sisikill, u are rvery right, however, submission has no other name but submission

Aah! Submission, . . my, how I love that word. I’m gonna assume that we’re throwing this word into the mix because is in the bible, right? Okay, fine. . . God wants us to submit to our husbands, we get that, trust me we do but what about the part that says husbands must love their wives with the same love Christ showed the church? How did Christ love the church? With compassion, mercy, forgiveness, respect, and selflessness.

You guys don’t get it do you?
You can’t treat your wife like crap and expect submission.
You can’t have little or no regard for her and expect submission.
You can’t demean her and expect submission

It doesn’t matter if a woman is a CEO/CFO/President of a freaking continent all rolled in one, if she has a husband who loves her, respects her, someone she knows come rain come sunshine she can depend on him, she won’t have a problem with submitting to him.

Sadly, men think being the head means being a dictator, a tyrant who must rule with a heavy fist or he won't be a man. They think if their wives have a voice, she's disrespecting them.

Honestly, how sad is that. . . . to have something as little as your wife making more money, having an opinion or not needing you as much as you want her to, destabilize your entire sense of self? Oh my God! Now I feel sorry for men! Gah! No cool, at all. . . the last thing I wanna feel for guys is pity.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
Baxilexi:

@agaba, i f you were given the position of the  NAFDAC head, would you have done, what mrs akunyili is doin or would have behaved like the male bum that was there before, take for example this

thread again they are more guys on it than ladies right. not just any type of guys but educated ones, so using this stats it tells you that the ratio of an

educated woman to a man is like 3:9,

you see all that is being said is the same way women want to have a taste of the top so do men want to remain on top.

@hch, ashewooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
trust me, I will not behave like that man. Ask those who know me. Anyway that's by the way.  Remember I did not say all women will do that. I said if a woman can get it done, why not let her do it. After all Ette is also a woman isn't she.
rubi:

You are a real man. God bless you
cheesy
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by agaba123(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

Aah! Submission, . .  my, how I love that word. I’m going to assume that we’re throwing this word into the mix because is in the bible, right? Okay, fine. . . God wants us to submit to our husbands, we get that, trust me we do but what about the part that says husbands must love their wives with the same love Christ showed the church? How did Christ love the church? With compassion, mercy, forgiveness, respect, and selflessness.
[b]
You can’t demean her and expect submission[/b]It doesn’t matter if a woman is a CEO/CFO/President of a freaking continent all rolled in one, if she has a husband who loves her, respects her, someone she knows come rain come sunshine she can depend on him, she won’t have a problem with submitting to him.

Sadly, men think being the head means being a dictator, a tyrant who must rule with a heavy fist or he won't be a man. They think if their wives have a voice, she's disrespecting them.

Honestly, how sad is that. . . . to have something as little as your wife making more money, having an opinion or not needing you as much as you want her to, destabilize your entire sense of self? Oh my God! Now I feel sorry for men! Gah! No cool, at all. . . the last thing I want to feel for guys is pity.
sounds like sermon from the pulpit grin
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Abuseay(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
Hmnn This thread don tire me, lol
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

Aah! Submission, . . my, how I love that word. I’m going to assume that we’re throwing this word into the mix because is in the bible, right? Okay, fine. . . God wants us to submit to our husbands, we get that, trust me we do but what about the part that says husbands must love their wives with the same love Christ showed the church? How did Christ love the church? With compassion, mercy, forgiveness, respect, and selflessness.

It doesn’t matter if a woman is a CEO/CFO/President of a freaking continent all rolled in one, if she has a husband who loves her, respects her, someone she knows come rain come sunshine she can depend on him, she won’t have a problem with submitting to him.

Honestly, how sad is that. . . . to have something as little as your wife making more money, having an opinion or not needing you as much as you want her to, destabilize your entire sense of self? Oh my God! Now I feel sorry for men! Gah! No cool, at all. . . the last thing I want to feel for guys is pity.

i am sure in one of what i have said earlier, i said that, it is so important for the man to love the wife just like Christ loved the church and he lays his life for it, so the man ought to do same, and i mentioned, that if the man cld love the wife with such passion, then for the wife to submit to the wife will be so easy, cos if we have to look at all what bible said abt love, oh boy, the woman will be living paradise on earth, so it all boils down to love and understanding and taking your partner to be your best friend and the most important being cos God aint a being.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
Sisikill:

u cant even treat your dog like crap and expect it it to submit to you, the dog will bite your balls
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Baxilexi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
this was the fastest growing thread i've ever seen

@agaba, okay dude. gotya

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Abuseay(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2008
Rhino u no dey tire
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
Abuseay:

Rhino u no dey tire

Not at all, i will be tired when it is time to leave the office tongue
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Sisikill: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Hey, stop hugging the bottle now.

Is it chilled? Purrrr-fect! Just the way I like it.

Abeg pour some for me oh jare.

So where are the[i] boyboys[/i]. . . did you tell them to wear the pink sarong like I suggested? Nice!

*Takes a sip and puts feet up*

Aaaaaaah! This, right here is the life. . . I tell ya, there is nothing better than have a cold drink in the middle of the day, with guys in sarong serving you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Why Relationship Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.