Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (23985 Views)

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Mixed-race/asian Women Who Marry Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by madamkoko: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
I'm proud of my hair to but, kinky. . . well that i can't have. I'm sorry but i like my hair nice and permed.

Good for you.

Perm, straight, whatever: you are free to do whatever you want. As long as you look good.

I've done perm and all that jazz, didn't work too well for me.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
madamkoko:

No i'm saying that Men who think similar to those referred in the post are intimidated. Why would should a human being say, I'm not dating this person because they've been abroad for more than 5 years, it is someone's fault that they came abroad for their education. I don't know. (examining Nigeria's bad educational structure)

How come its ok for the Men to be abroad and not the women? such nonsense

Point being: as long as you keep your values and acknowledge the importance of your culture. Being abroad and or not being abroad doesn't make you more or less Nigerian.
Thanks.  Now, don't you agree that so many of those girls are not being sought after because they have lost the values of their culture?  Soon as they jand they want to overdoo the oyinbo themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

Why    What have you observed  undecided
Well i have noticed guys born in naija who come aboard have this perception on the Naija girls who were raised/born aboard.

$$Rhino:

jamo = jamaican babes

Cos lots of our babes want to be like then, meanwhile most jamo boys would do anything to marry a nija babe.
Anyhow, nothing like a nigerian woman with nice onion ass
Well there aint that many Jamaicans where i live but i doubt i would want to be like them. Ha ha onion, more like . . .
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Gamine(f): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
i didnt know abroad was a place.

in abroad, what the undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Well i have noticed guys born in naija who come aboard have this perception on the Naija girls who were raised/born aboard.
What perception   Stop halving your sentence.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
Gamine:

i didnt know abroad was a place.

in abroad, what the undecided undecided undecided
koshi jade if you have nothing better to add. olodo sad
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
madamkoko:

Good for you.

Perm, straight, whatever: you are free to do whatever you want. As long as you look good.

I've done perm and all that jazz,  didn't work too well for me.
Yeah and i have tried the whole natural thing too. But it got to the point that i was breaking combs and it was just yuck.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Gamine(f): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
NATURAL HAIR IS THE BEST

GET YOUR FREE HAIR PRODUCT NOW AT WWW.NATURALBEAUTYHAIRPRO.COM
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

What perception   Stop halving your sentence.
Dont tell me what to do. Im just saying they think that oh we are spoiled and yada yada
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by cold(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2008
The truth of the matter is that most naija girls abroad are considered hustlers,if u catch my meaning.Naija guys biliv they're only in a r/shp 4 wat they can get out of it & send to their families bak home,so they avoid them like the plague.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
cold:

The truth of the matter is that most naija girls abroad are considered hustlers,if u catch my meaning.Naija guys biliv they're only in a r/shp 4 what they can get out of it & send to their families bak home,so they avoid them like the plague.
May i ask where these stereotypes are coming from?? was it something on naija babe did??
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Oracle14(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
I think the Nigerian girls abroad get caught in the dilemma of too worlds (the western and the Nigerian); they adapt to the new society; which makes the Nigerian guys scared that girls are unstable and thus choose going back to Nigeria, I do not support this, but what can they do?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

Dont tell me what to do.

You don't have to get all hotheaded over being asked to jot full sentences.  I'm not a mind reader.
I'm just saying they think that oh we are spoiled and yada yada
Are you  
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
Oracle14:

I think the Nigerian girls abroad get caught in the dilemma of too worlds (the western and the Nigerian); they adapt to the new society; which makes the Nigerian guys scared that girls are unstable and thus choose going back to Nigeria,  I do not support this, but what can they do?
I wonder why folk feel this way. I mean i got the best of both worlds. Both Nigeria and The States.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
Oracle14:

I think the Nigerian girls abroad get caught in the dilemma of too worlds (the western and the Nigerian); they adapt to the new society; which makes the Nigerian guys scared that girls are unstable and thus choose going back to Nigeria, I do not support this, but what can they do?

and sometimes, i blame our family back home, cos the kinda pressure that is put on anyone abroad, will make a good girl gone wild
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

I wonder why folk feel this way. I mean i got the best of both worlds. Both Nigeria and The States.
How did you get the best of both worlds
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

and sometimes, i blame our family back home, because the kind of pressure that is put on anyone abroad, will make a good girl gone wild
Pressure makes good girl go bad? What sort of pressure is this, do you mind explaining
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
Water boy, i am not spoiled at all. I have had to work hard for everything.

$$Rhino:

and sometimes, i blame our family back home, because the kind of pressure that is put on anyone abroad, will make a good girl gone wild
Pressure ke?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by megaboss: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
Different strokes for different strokes. I ques some people find it

difficult to adapt to changing enviroment.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2008
How many times do they have to call her from back home for her to send money, some babes that just land from nija, 3 weeks after that, the father is calling her that, he wanna take chieftancy title and we all know what that means, so u think pressure like that wont make a good girl go wild and bad?
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2008
HCH3COO:

How did you get the best of both worlds
I got to experience both cultures
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

I got to experience both cultures
Through being born to Nigerian parents? Or because your Nigerian parents implemented Nigerian culture in your home and exposed you to the way Nigerians live or because you see it? Seeing is not enough.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Queenisha: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
onyinye2:

don't mind them
our very own hotfunmi aka redhotchic already gave a diagnosis that I agree with.
some of our Nigerian men have nothing but ordinary akamu aka ogi in their balls.
In Igboland we call them efulefu
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by HCH3COO: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

How many times do they have to call her from back home for her to send money, some babes that just land from nija, 3 weeks after that, the father is calling her that, he want to take chieftancy title and we all know what that means, so u think pressure like that wont make a good girl go wild and bad?
How does that make a good girl go bad    you mean she turns into a ho because money is being demanded from her  
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by ssRhino: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

don't mind them
our very own hotfunmi aka redhotchic already gave a diagnosis that I agree with.
some of our Nigerian men have nothing but ordinary  akamu in their balls.

Cheiii, you wicked small oh, u mean they aint got nothing going for them? haba
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2008
Queenisha:

don't mind them
some of our Nigerian men have nothing but ordinary  akamu in their balls.
Ha ha, efulefu!!!

HCH3COO:

Through being born to Nigerian parents?  Or because your Nigerian parents implemented Nigerian culture in your home and exposed you to the way Nigerians live  or because you see it?  Seeing is not enough.
Yes my parents implemented Nigerian culture in your home, in our life, in our school work, everything. And i grew up in an area that was mostly nigerian people.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by madamkoko: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2008
Yeah and i have tried the whole natural thing too. But it got to the point that i was breaking combs and it was just yuck.

LoL @ breaking combs.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by madamkoko: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2008
Men who are not up to PAR are the ones the do most of the complaining.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by onyinye2(f): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2008
madamkoko:

LoL @ breaking combs.
Every new comb i would buy, i would break it, bend it, deform it. I just had enough and was like perm my hair from root to tip.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by rubi(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

How many times do they have to call her from back home for her to send money, some babes that just land from nija, 3 weeks after that, the father is calling her that, he want to take chieftancy title and we all know what that means, so u think pressure like that wont make a good girl go wild and bad?

The guys family is calling too demanding for money calls from Nigerian to send money will never end from both man and woman
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by chibaby5(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
people jus say stuff without being perfectly sure n in da process, givin oda people a bad name. actually nigerian guys abroad jus use da girls, whether white, black or wateva 2 get wat they want not realli because the wanna b wid them or they luv them so pls there's absolutely nuin wrong wid girls abroad n moreova, errbdy gat diff. preferences n sum guys will prefer a girl straight 4rm hme.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? by Queenisha: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2008
$$Rhino:

Cheiii, you wicked small oh, u mean they aint got nothing going for them? haba

LOL
someone earlier said Nigerian men preferred to go home and marry.
Who wants a man with inferiority complex anyway?
Let them run to Njikoka and Akagbe and bring those "pure" wives.
what's my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Why Relationship Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.