Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,709 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. (16565 Views)

Playboy...(how To Spot One) / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by sobmos(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
So on point bro.no mind haters.i bow o.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by aliondo: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
u sabi joorr..u too much....

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Shankboye: Shows u are still not grown.. D fact is u will get tired!
are u older than p.diddy. it's a thing of the mind bro. that's how we play.

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Shankboye: Shows u are still not grown.. D fact is u will get tired!
Mr mature, are u older than p.diddy?. it's a thing of the mind bro. that's how we play.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
yuzedo: 90% valid.. But your topic heading is crass and distasteful. undecided
i know. I wish I gave it a different heading, maybe I for make front page o. lol.
abeg how do I rename it?.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GentleMimi: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
WackyJ1:

Hello love, kiss. Still spitting nonsense in your attempt to ridicule guys?
Hello dude,are u still a wack guy?
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Shankboye(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
money-hungry :

are u older than p.diddy. it's a thing of the mind bro. that's how we play.
. No worry na, when u ar tired, u go come back come write anoda story! And den u will be like den I was young and dum!b..
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
@ op I hear u,and its so..... Datz my own personal experience...
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by jaybee3(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Simple maths theory => law of probability

The more girls you ask out the more chance of you increasing your number game
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by chronique(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
@ op: I can't counter you since it's evident you're talking to the boys. But have it at the back of your mind that there is a difference between boys and men. Boys are busy shagging anything on skirt and boasting to their peers how many girls they're getting laid while men are busy making money,becoming responsible and building homes/families. It takes more than a d*ick to become a man,son! Many have been there and done that and moved on/moving to the next level(becoming men). There aint no big deal about it. All I can advice you is,if you're old enough to pick up responsibilities,drop that boyish mentality and work hard to sit on "the table of men". The difference is as clear as 7up. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
chronique: @ op: I can't counter you since it's evident you're talking to the boys. But have it at the back of your mind that there is a difference between boys and men. Boys are busy shagging anything on skirt and boasting to their peers how many girls they're getting laid while men are busy making money,becoming responsible and building homes/families. It takes more than a d*ick to become a man,son! Many have been there and done that and moved on/moving to the next level(becoming men). There aint no big deal about it. All I can advice you is,if you're old enough to pick up responsibilities,drop that boyish mentality and work hard to sit on "the table of men". The difference is as clear as 7up. wink

point....

to add to it, if u re still very young fine, but when u re getting to a stage where responsibility is now your priority u will flew from em.

N.B: when u start doing what real men do, babes will flock around u like bees!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by agudaisy(f): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dat ur no 5 (Back up wateva) is childish. Don't tak dat mentality wen u marry ooo cos u will end up being an unfaithful husband.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by agudaisy(f): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
chronique: @ op: I can't counter you since it's evident you're talking to the boys. But have it at the back of your mind that there is a difference between boys and men. Boys are busy shagging anything on skirt and boasting to their peers how many girls they're getting laid while men are busy making money,becoming responsible and building homes/families. It takes more than a d*ick to become a man,son! Many have been there and done that and moved on/moving to the next level(becoming men). There aint no big deal about it. All I can advice you is,if you're old enough to pick up responsibilities,drop that boyish mentality and work hard to sit on "the table of men". The difference is as clear as 7up. wink
u jst hit d nail on d head. His stil a boy wen he becomes a man hw will thnk less of girls nd face responsibilities
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Shankboye: . No worry na, when u ar tired, u go come back come write anoda story! And den u will be like den I was young and dum!b..
fuq outta here!! bit:ch, don't kill ma vibe.

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2013
here we go again!! niggas talking money when they ain't getting none of it. dafuq are you?! stup:d murdafoka.

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2013
agu daisy: Dat ur no 5 (Back up wateva) is childish. Don't tak dat mentality wen u marry ooo cos u will end up being an unfaithful husband.
u need a cock slap?

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2013
agu daisy: Dat ur no 5 (Back up wateva) is childish. Don't tak dat mentality wen u marry ooo cos u will end up being an unfaithful husband.
u need a co:ck slap biatch?

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2013
24 likes without hitting front-page? that's what's up!. y'all gon learn today!.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GentleMimi: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2013
Hmmmm...i just saw the exact OP's write up on another thread and i was like...! Guy,the points are not from u,neither are they frm ur experience.They are simply that of another guy. The least u cld do was quote the source. You aint an original playa sef...u are a player ''wannabe''. In fact,u are a confirmed maga! grin

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GentleMimi: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2013
money-hungry :
24 likes without hitting front-page? that's what's up!. y'all gon learn today!.
Stop weeping. Its not like the pointers were yours originally...
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GentleMimi: 1:04am On Dec 25, 2013
money-hungry :

u dead wrong. na my original playboy guide be this. I wrote this shi.t. check the other one too.
Liar liar,pants on fire...
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2013
GentleMimi: Hmmmm...i just saw the exact OP's write up on another thread and i was like...! Guy,the points are not from u,neither are they frm ur experience.They are simply that of another guy. The least u cld do was quote the source. You aint an original playa sef...u are a player ''wannabe''. In fact,u are a confirmed maga! grin
fool.
did you check the poster of the "main" thread? isn't it me?. ok, simply quote the "main" thread and paste it here to back your claim. it's same me!. u stu:pid piece of sh"it!, dafuq outta here!.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GentleMimi: 1:12am On Dec 25, 2013
money-hungry :

fool.
did you check the poster of the "main" thread? isn't it me?. ok, simply quote the "main" thread and paste it here to back your claim. it's same me!. u stu:pid piece of sh"it!, dafuq outta here!.
Hahahahahhaha....today is christmas. Pls try not to ''go and die''. grin. Copy copy....lol!
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 1:30am On Dec 25, 2013
GentleMimi:
Hahahahahhaha....today is christmas. Pls try not to ''go and die''. grin. Copy copy....lol!
you need a long black di:ck
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2013
GentleMimi:
https://www.nairaland.com/1566465/playboy-101-pure-naija-wisdom
no be my thread?
MUMU.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by LogansShadow: 2:15am On Dec 25, 2013
What a lovely xmas present for nlders grin .
Stubborn mimi,abeg carry your bad belle comot for this thread or else angry
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Truckpusher(m): 2:44am On Dec 25, 2013
vizkiz: An dis r d kindda peeps dt calls demselves ''leaders of 2morrow'' undecided
Of course he could still well as a toto leader or bedmatics tongue
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Truckpusher(m): 2:45am On Dec 25, 2013
money-hungry :

you need a long black di:ck
Affirmed......at least stuck to the mouth for 30mins cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by dBard: 5:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Affirmed......at least stuck to mouth for 30mins cheesy

Funny how y'all tink 'dick' is d ans t every womans prob. undecided.discombombulated B.S.

@ granted, ur points maybe valid (t d undiscerning) but judging critically..Nah

Packaging may be well n good but not wen it's superficial. True packaging has got t ve substance else it'll just b a carton box wit beautiful wrapping.. disappointing.
Not having a single mindset about girls? ? Dude, girls respond t sincerity, care n luv.. show them dat n u won't need d 50-50 m8ndset. . Or see d need f having so many back up plans or having so many that u ve no 'control'over undecided
True 'control' is dat that is willingly handed over/given by ur partner. Stand up t responsibilities, stand up as a Man. Be Sincere n true t her n u will find her eating from ur palms n unwilling t jump boat weneva a beta opportunity cums along.
The bedmatics claims always makes me laff.
Read thru d sexuality section..so many 'pros' out dre..n seriously, ask urself, wat is dat Special Tin ur doing in bed that odas r not doing ?? If she enjoys sex wit u bro, it's becos She has opened herself up emotionally t enjoy u..70-75%. The remainin 25-30% is where u cum in.
Eventually sef, it's d emotions/passion behind ur touch /action she responds to..hence my point above..bin sincere n true.
Final note..
Girls respond/gravitate towards substance. Flashy ish maybe distracting but wen dey perceive u as bin responsible, mature n focused, u Will find dem flocking around u.
Build urself, not f d purposes of getting punny, n u will find punny falling over themselves t get @u.

Players don't ve substance, Men do.
Peace cool

Merry Christmas y'all

2 Likes

Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by moneyhungry(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2013
dBard:

Funny how y'all tink 'dick' is d ans t every womans prob. undecided.discombombulated B.S.

@ granted, ur points maybe valid (t d undiscerning) but judging critically..Nah

Packaging may be well n good but not wen it's superficial. True packaging has got t ve substance else it'll just b a carton box wit beautiful wrapping.. disappointing.
Not having a single mindset about girls? ? Dude, girls respond t sincerity, care n luv.. show them dat n u won't need d 50-50 m8ndset. . Or see d need f having so many back up plans or having so many that u ve no 'control'over undecided
True 'control' is dat that is willingly handed over/given by ur partner. Stand up t responsibilities, stand up as a Man. Be Sincere n true t her n u will find her eating from ur palms n unwilling t jump boat weneva a beta opportunity cums along.
The bedmatics claims always makes me laff.
Read thru d sexuality section..so many 'pros' out dre..n seriously, ask urself, wat is dat Special Tin ur doing in bed that odas r not doing ?? If she enjoys sex wit u bro, it's becos She has opened herself up emotionally t enjoy u..70-75%. The remainin 25-30% is where u cum in.
Eventually sef, it's d emotions/passion behind ur touch /action she responds to..hence my point above..bin sincere n true.
Final note..
Girls respond/gravitate towards substance. Flashy ish maybe distracting but wen dey perceive u as bin responsible, mature n focused, u Will find dem flocking around u.
Build urself, not f d purposes of getting punny, n u will find punny falling over themselves t get @u.

Players don't ve substance, Men do.
Peace cool

Merry Christmas y'all

I no sure say na naija u dey.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2013
When it`s all said and done, it boils down to substance. `Packaging` won`t take you very far without some backup but atleast it shows a nigga got some focus. I know what money can do, l done seen homely ladies act goddamn fools.
Re: Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. by GentleMimi: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2013
Logan's shadow:
What a lovely xmas present for nlders grin .
Stubborn mimi,abeg carry your bad belle comot for this thread or else angry
When i see u,i see a cockraoch.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures / 9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women / I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.