Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49802 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Sunky200: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2013
you should have known better[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by obillyj(f): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2013
am not surprised she wants to kill d man afterall she had murdered 3 lives with impunity- "abort the thing," flush it.""
she has no one to blame but herself for showing how cheap n easy it is to kill. i wouldnt ve such lady as daughter-in-law.
she better put herself togerher n pick d pieces of her life where she shattered them. go to God for mercy n try to forgive herself. life goes on.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2013
i really felt bad for her.. let her forget about the guy and move on with her life.. i know it will not be easy but she has to cos the right man for her is out there waiting no-matter the condition...
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2013
This is an advice for ladies.

This does not apply in all cases but it does to a great extent.

If you must date a man, try to avoid close age gap. At least let there be a minimum gap of 7/8 years. WHY?

If a 19 year old lady starts an affair with a guy of 21, you are most like;ly to face same situation as the op because this guy is definitely a baby and getting pregnant for him will be a huge mistake,

This guy in question is probably still in school and not even sure of what he wants in a lady and even from life so you are likely to have aborted several pregnancies by the time you guys spend like 5 years together. And at the end he is most likely to dump you for a younger lady when he is ready for marriage.

A 21 year old lady dating a 28year old guy makes sense in most cases because that guy is probably thinking of settling down and would have a more serious approach to life. by the time yu spend just 3 years with him you are most certain to be his for keeps..

Avoid kindergarten affair and date a man with at least 7.8 years gap. My opinion though.

This applies to ladies in their early/mid twenties as well as late teens.

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2013
Find Out!:

2sexy, the reason why in cases like this, it is the lady who gets blamed more is simple: Put 2 people in a room. The first person is already full of s.h.it. Then he offers the sh.i.t. to the 2nd person who the takes it & keeps on taking it, knowing what it is or seeing signs that point to what it is. Who is more fooli.sh? Of course its the 2nd person. For every lady who gets deceived and used by a guy, there are other ladies who REFUSED to be deceived or used by guys not because they didnt love them, but because they knew their right from their left & never allowed emotions to becloud their God given sense of reasoning.

I agree with you...

I believe you read my comment on the front page. What if I tell you that uncle of mine isn't just one? I had several of them who changed women like clothes, infact, that's the background I grew up in.

BUT while growing up, I felt they were wrong and I tried to do otherwise but I got burnt.

The person I described in first page did a lot of things that warranted an end to the relationship between us BUT i thought She would change and so, I kept and held on.

That could be what this victtim may have thought too. She thought he would change, she thought things would get better...
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by repogirl(f): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2013
chux4liv: WOMEN! WOMEN!! WOMEN !!!... When I was still a young lad, I had thought men suggested the idea of abortion, but alas it wasn't true. I have had an encounter with two of my ex. GF who outrightly suggested abortion when they had fear of missing period (when it was rather a delay). Even when I stood on my ground that we have the babies they couldnt stand the risk/shame of them having a baby out of wedlock. Thank God all was a test. Not a real pregnancy. My question is why women suggest the idea of abortion abi abortion mean nothing to them ?? (I fear women oooo)

easy for you to tell them to keep it, you think that now makes you a good guy or what? Focus on protection so that there wnt be room for mistake. As if you understand the responsibility behind taking care of a kid, more so out of wedlock.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2013
My pain in this whole thing is why she'll decide to keep her parents/family/close friends out of this... And now she wants to bring them pain unending by killing another.
I will never support abortion, no matter the consequence, it's best to deliver that child and take her to an orphanage or to ur parents no matter the pressures from the guy, at least, you're an adult and u have a good job to cater for yourselves.
My advice to her is that she should let go, life has a way of rewarding pains like this...
The guy might eventually respect her more and be her all-in-all for life, but killing him will climax her woes, trust me...
Most female murderers at Ikoyi and Kiri-kiri prisons wished they never did, they are CONSTANTLY and VIOLENTLY raped DAILY by criminals and prison wardens... Not to talk of the countess numbers of abortions. Is this what she wants for herself?
I'll say, pick urself up dear and move on, God has a better plan for you (that's if you've genuinely made ur peace with HIM), your Mr Right might just be around the corner.
One thing is certain, you are stronger now by the experiences you've been through.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by kolamilan(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2013
the lady owns the majority of the blame because, a decision should havee been made either to move on or to stay after the 1st abortion.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by aniiyke: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2013
jmoore: A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Those who abort because of "love lust" are the same as terrorists who kill in the name of their god.

hmmmmm!!!

This is pathetic indeed however, ladies must realiz d fact dat being in a long term relationship is nt a sufficient condition 4 marriage. if d guy does nt propose or make any serious move due to certain personal reasns, it is left 4 d lady to read inbetwn d line n knw wen to ask necessary questions n avoid these hrtbraks. it is possibl to fall out wit certain characters of a person u'v bn wit 4 yrs n decide to settle wit smbody else. athough am nt in support of wot d guy did cos she did d abortion to save dier relatnship.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Aisha800(f): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Tracygold: The story is sad one, I don't ve to blame her cos it could happen to anyone but my advice to her is dat is not the end of the world, she should involve her self in any murder again, alot of gals out there ve done abortions even more dan ten tyms but they re happily married wit kids, all I ve to say is that she kneel down and cry to God, ask him to 4give her, he is God of second chance, accept him into ur life and move on wit ur life, 4get abt the guy and stay focus, u see God is going to bless her wit her own man.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by chux4liv(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008 has said it all, ladies if u want to date, date guys that're not in ur age bracket.. Date guys that are 7/8 yrs older than u becos all they are planing is how to settle. I'm not a kid and I had my first GF at age of 28. Mind u I cater for my siblings who are in University/ Poly, so taking care of children aint my problem. Ladies these days are always opting for abortion as alternative, why not keep the baby, I'm sure when the father come back to his senses he will come for his baby and apologise big time.

repogirl:

easy for you to tell them to keep it, you think that now makes you a good guy or what? Focus on protection so that there wnt be room for mistake. As if you understand the responsibility behind taking care of a kid, more so out of wedlock.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Lachimex(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Hah! Killed his unborn 3kids now u wana kill him join. Haba! 6ta, u supose tot of how to reconcile wit GOD first....Buh some niggas are extremely bad.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2013
chux4liv: Toks2008 has said it all, ladies if u want to date, date guys that're not in ur age bracket.. Date guys that are 7/8 yrs older than u becos all they are planing is how to settle. I'm not a kid and I had my first GF at age of 28. Mind u I cater for my siblings who are in University/ Poly, so taking care of children aint my problem. Ladies these days are always opting for abortion as alternative, why not keep the baby, I'm sure when the father come back to his senses he will come for his baby and apologise big time.

in most cases if not all, they usually come back to marry the lady, or ask for the child with so so much apologies.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by eluquenson(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2013
@Op,
Sincerely, I don't see any difference btw the two of you, 3people have been murdered & you envisaged the 4th one...haba fear God & seek for forgiveness right now.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by tonilogbo(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2013
Pls no matter what has happened in your life leave it to Almighty God to judge.Pls don't kill. The lesson well learn today is for better tomorrow.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by flyingdutchman(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008:

My guy na fight?

Why you dey attack me? The only lady who ever aborted once for me is presently my wife so give me a break abeg. I also understand that guys who have been responsible for several abortions will not mind marrying a lady who have had a million abortions so i quite understand you.
Nevertheless lets be sincere guys, will anyone of us go ahead and woo a lady that we know have had 3 abortions?

it is a known fact that we end up marrying ladies with different abortion numbers but what we dont know dont hurt.
In that case, you're no better than the lady. "Him who is without sin should cast the first stone"...Jesus was right
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by arabbunkum: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2013
First, she should blame herself for being so careless. Why should you have an unprotected sex with someone who is not your husband?
Second, your case is not the worst I have seen. I have seen ladies who went through worse situations but today, honestly, they are spending their lives with someone better than the guy they lost. So, just believe that Chris is not the best for you.
Third, go and screen yourself for STDs. He may have given you some other things apart from pregnancies.
Fourth, SMILE grin, the best is still on the way.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dinachi(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2013
chupcake: Yea well... Its all been said. She was in love with the wrong person. Don't let revenge ruin the rest of your life. I am not a fan of cliche so Telling you to pick yourself back up isn't my thing. Cry, if you think killing him is the best, Kill him but if you think letting go so you can enjoy the remainder of your life, that isn't a bad idea too.

@ bolded she was not in love with the wrong person. SHE is the WRONG person! The only way for her to get help is to fully appreciate her own faults and short comings so that she can learn, not to come her and patronize her foolishness. How can you sleep unprotected with a man and now act all sanctimonious because you got pregnant? She is far from reality. The first time he didn't marry you and you were okay with it. Why now do you think he will marry you after the third time? This girl is an accident looking for where to happen. Men be wise. Avoid premarital Sex as much as possible. Where you can't make sure you use condoms. A lot of women are unstable these days. Please be wise, before we loose another promising young man to a mad woman.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by CuteDude53(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2013
Killing three babies ?undecided,well a murderer wudnt hv done better...you shud have noticed some changes in him after the first abortion(maybe you allowed you feelings to over-shadow ur sense of thinking)...move on now dat you've learnt your lesson.No matter how much u stay with some people they are won't still be your friend.I've heard worse stories,find a way to forget though its definitely not Gonna be easy **sad**
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2013
flying dutchman:
In that case, you're no better than the lady. "Him who is without sin should cast the first stone"...Jesus was right

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by whosefault(f): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2013
my girl told me about the abortions she had before we got married. i told her that it is in the past and that shows how productive she'll be. we have four kids already. i guess those guys that made her go through the pain of abortion did it out of ignorant and she too has to take part in the blame, they all enjoyed sex and it was fun for them.girl move on and pray God to forgive you because if that man dies, the count of dead people on your head will be four.

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Yawns and walks away.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dinachi(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2013
I believe the guy changed his mind when he found out how easy it was for you to kill the child. He was shocked at the extent you will go to achieve your aim. And your plan to kill him because he choose not to marry you proves he made the right decision.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by OluwaseunTemmy(f): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2013
If i were you i will not try to abort the third pregnant, nd i will make sure that i m present on there wedding day, anytime pastor asked who doesn't want them to be joined together as one, then i will raise up my hand nd i will explain to them dat i m pregnant for him.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by walexbiz(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2013
its really perturbing the way some of you nairalander talk, you desecrate the lady just because she consented to the abortion, but the truth is when a guy or lady falls in love there is nothing he/she cannot do just to hold on to the relationship, even those who call themselves player get burn by the fire of love. I have seen guys who get disown by their parent in order to be with the one they love. When she aborted, believe you me she did it truly just to make her man happy and to keep is dream alive and he only turn around to hurt her.

The Only advice I can give her is to pray for forgiveness from the Almighty God, get the pieces of her life back, set a standard for herself, strictly adhere to these standards and hope for this best. whining and crying wont solve the issue she needs to be there for herself and the baby and she shouldn't consider aborting the this baby because she doesn't what luck await her in having the baby and she should remember hazard associated with abortion.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by coachwilcox(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2013
This is all b*ll shite.

1. I am very sure the lady in question had other sincere guys coming for her but she was lusting after the material things this fellow had to offer (bonuses from transfers to kenya and dough for UK masters).

2. When you take in for a man once and he asks u to terminate it then use protection afterwards.

3. Would this story have been different if she had terminated 3 diff preg for 3 diff men?

4. Every woman is able to tell if a man truly loves her but lust and greed will blind them to the truth.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by vainfairy: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
dahmie2013: embarassed embarassed embarassed

Too bad, it is only God dat can console her! But sincerely I do say sumthing, pregnancy is a choice. Science has tried, if u 4got 2 use a condom, postinor is dere, all dese abortn nonsense irritates me cos I don't see d need 4 it.

Nywys, as 4 d guy, he has just seen d most turbulent part of his life. I have a neighbour who put a girl thru dis, 2wks after his wedd, he lost his job, till 2moro he keeps running 4rm pillar 2 post. He has been duped several times&wen he travelled he was deported. He runs 4rm church 2 church yet no avail. He is a shadow of himself, d irony of it is he has 2kids&d wife has no job.

Men pls be careful!

Aint dat worse than death?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by grandstar(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Vengeance is mine I will repay says jehovah. Let her leave things to God and flee from fornication. if she wants revenge nothing was than going to the wedding and exposing the wickedness.it will definitely ruin the marraige perhaps not the wedding.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by talk2polo: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
I envisage you should be between 25-35 years of age. I thank God for your life. First and foremost...... It is well. God has led u to openly seek advice instead of wallowing in self-pity and hatred. Lay your burden unto him. He is the mighty man in battle. The great comforter. He came that u & i may have life and have it in full. Talk to him now that all seems dark, cos its always darkest before dawn.
Remain blessed.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by amazing2013: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
The couple are both evil. The guy took advantage of her but she seems VERY WICKED HERSELF. Using expressions like "flush it", "i have aborted the thing", and now she is contracting a murder. Please report her to the police. She needs to be apprehended before she does a lot of damage. It might be that the young man though evil was afraid of her hence he chose another lady.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dahmie2013: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
vainfairy:

Aint dat worse than death?

My bro, I thut I had probs, but each time I see dis guy I always thank God.

I even remember back den wen he was a bachelor, he use 2 disturb me 2 come 2 his house I always refused cos I knew what he wanted. He cud sleep with nything, just like a dog. I usually pity his wife, she was abroad all dese yl she never knew, only 2 just come&marry him sharp sharp! It is well o! May God open our eyes.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Zippora: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
The signs were there all along but she refused to see, blinded by 'rove'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.