Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49786 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Ajuora: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Nigerian film

(shartered heart part 1)
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by flyingdutchman(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2013
LizzyAnn: Well as the saying goes he who seeks revenge should dig two graves,I believe we will all account for our deeds,she should leave everything for God to be the judge.my two cent
You're quoting that Series- Revenge. Cool movie for the intelligent!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by wayforward: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2013

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by flyingdutchman(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008: And one unfortunate man will marry this loser. Not because of the failed affair but i can only imaging marrying a lady that have had three abortions for another man. I wrote before that we guys are in deep poo as regards the choice lady we will eventually settle down with. 1.....2....3 abortions for crying out loud.
I CAN MARRY A LADY WITH 4 ABORTIONS. IT IS ONLY EVIL MEN WHO CAPITALIZE ON A LADY'S SITUATION. WHAT I MEAN IS THAT, THERE COULD HAVE BEEN A MILLION AND ONE THINGS RUNNING THROUGH HER MIND AT THE TIME. WHEN YOU LOVE, YOU LOVE THE HEART INTOTO. A WOMAN'S LOVE AT TIMES, CAN MAKE HER DO STUPID THINGS FOR US. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO PUT WOMEN IN THE FAMILY WAY, AND SHY AWAY FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dinachi(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Read my LIPS! No judgement will come to the young man, the judgement is for her. Why did she kill her babies? That is the million dollar question for her! Abort once, there may be some explanation but three times? Are you Kidding me? You confess to always missing him and feeling uncontrollable around him yet you couldn't buy condoms or even monitor your safe cycles. This girl is not mentally stable. Why do you want to kill him now? Is marriage a must? What if he died, will you go to his grave and marry the corpse? If he suddenly goes blind, will you still love him? That her assumed love is very very fake! Real love can never seek to hurt the person she claimed to love marriage or no marriage. This girl is a very dangerous person to be avoided at all costs! Men, please be wary of this type of girls who claims to love but will be the first to hurt the person without remorse if the person did not marry them. They are desperado women.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Stegomiah: 8:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Rejoice5000: Pele, u beta leave d guy alone cos u are a killer the whole blame was on u.as am writting am a single mum ad the father of my baby is married who did i kill?? Ad am getting married this dec,so forget d past ad move 4ward.cos u are to blame ad nt the guy.wen i had my baby i blame myself ad not d guy cos am the 1 that open my leg for him not on gun point.but that teach me a lesson,i hav neva took in again after that incident am being more careful.so move on wit ur life.

My point exactly! First you learnt your lesson, so wise to take the responsibility of your choice and live with it, you did not ascertain the blame on the guy. You moved on, cos life goes on, you aint conceiving any bad thought of killing him, if you did, you could av been in jail, which would have ended the possibility of you getting married to this new dude.

So happy for you sis! I wish you a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by flyingdutchman(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2013
FORGET THESE HYPOCRITES ON THIS THREAD...DO NOT COMMIT MURDER. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR YOUR FUTURE. I KNOW A YOUNG LADY WHO HAD HERS 6TIMES, SHE CONFESSED TO HER NEW BOYFRIEND, TODAY THEY ARE HAPPILY MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS. The 'Einstein who dumped her is suffering in penury with his own wife. Karma is a bitch
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by GamaG(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2013
on d day of d marriage, make a public confession like this when d pastor will ask whether anyone have anything against d marriage. Or still, write everything down like and tell d offficiating pastor publicly to d hearing of everyone to read it out. Because some pastors will see d write up n will not read it. Then publicly ask everyone there to judge between u n d man. Even the mother will learn of the truth dat. In summary reveal d truth to everyone dat day, i dont care how u do it n let d man lie in front of d pastors there n everyone so that austerity will be strongly against him. If he takes u bak fine or else move on. Dont kill again.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Elgaxton(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2013
claremont: I couldn't read the mass of unedited text, but based on the title alone. . .

She did NOT commit those alleged abortions for him, she did it out of her own freewill. She wasn't forced at gun point to commit an abortion, the blame rests squarely with her alone. She is a matured adult responsible for her own decisions, the worst kind of people are those who commit evil acts and shift the responsibility to someone else.

She deserves no pity whatsoever.

I think you are harsh on her. Remember she gave reasons for the abortion.

@OP her killing him is like making herself a serial killer.

She should think of a new place to relocate to. A place where she's sure not to see the guy at least not in a short time.

I pity for her though. She needs a genuine friend at this moment sha.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by victorazy(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2013
claremont: I couldn't read the mass of unedited text, but based on the title alone. . .

She did NOT commit those alleged abortions for him, she did it out of her own freewill. She wasn't forced at gun point to commit an abortion, the blame rests squarely with her alone. She is a matured adult responsible for her own decisions, the worst kind of people are those who commit evil acts and shift the responsibility to someone else.

She deserves no pity whatsoever.

I tell u! She is simply not a wife material, abi the girl the guy wan marry no be woman too?
Women make una dey misbehave, every man know the gud woman for him. grin
If the guy say his own side of story all the blames will fall on her.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by superior494(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Really sad indeed! I'll kindly advise, u shudn't kill him. What is coming, is greater than what has past already. My 1kobo
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dinachi(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2013
And then what happens to all the sperms the guy 'aborted' in the process. Surely, the girl must be punished for making him abort his sperm with no tangible benefit. We men abort so much sperm and yet we don't blame ladies for the problem, why can't they do same? Ladies also take our virginity with a pinch of salt. I did not kill the lady who disvirgined me and trust me it was a very painful process and to cap it all I aborted my sperm. Look I have suffered in the hands of ladies who have caused me so much abortions grin grin. We men need to begin to hold women accountable for all the abortions they cause us!

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2013
flying dutchman:
I CAN MARRY A LADY WITH 4 ABORTIONS. IT IS ONLY EVIL MEN WHO CAPITALIZE ON A LADY'S SITUATION. WHAT I MEAN IS THAT, THERE COULD HAVE BEEN A MILLION AND ONE THINGS RUNNING THROUGH HER MIND AT THE TIME. WHEN YOU LOVE, YOU LOVE THE HEART INTOTO. A WOMAN'S LOVE AT TIMES, CAN MAKE HER DO STUPID THINGS FOR US. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO PUT WOMEN IN THE FAMILY WAY, AND SHY AWAY FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES

My guy na fight?

Why you dey attack me? The only lady who ever aborted once for me is presently my wife so give me a break abeg. I also understand that guys who have been responsible for several abortions will not mind marrying a lady who have had a million abortions so i quite understand you.
Nevertheless lets be sincere guys, will anyone of us go ahead and woo a lady that we know have had 3 abortions?

it is a known fact that we end up marrying ladies with different abortion numbers but what we dont know dont hurt.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Slickest(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2013
I feel ur pain...none of it is ur fault, its just lyf can be unfair...you'll live my dear..karma lives too..killing him will only give you that feeling that you're even which honestly ur not..let it b, its not easy buh let it be.."May b God wants us to meet a few wrong people so we can value d right ones when they come"...best of luck..
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Anoneism(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Oh my God!!!! I find it difficult to comment on this not because I don't know what to say or what advice to give but because I was once a monster like the dude In the OPs story. My case was similar to the above. It takes the grace of God that I'm still alive to make this comment u re reading. She made every necessary attempt to eliminate me but the love she had for me was just my saving grace. I never knew I could do a thing like that. I thank God that I learnt a lesson of my life from it.
MY ADVICE: My dear sister, no one can really tell how miserable your life has turned. The pain you're going through right now is immensely unbearable. In this kind of situation it's very difficult to see any sense in the word FORGIVENESS but that's just the only word that can just do the magic. I can only advice you to go and kill him if only you have no reason to live again but I can see clearly that you have more than a billion reasons to live. Forgive him. Confess your sin and move on with your life. " He that kill by sword shall inevitably die by the same sword" You're sad at the moment whereas he is happy, but my dear brace yourself up, his happiness can only last for a moment it will soon turn to sorrow and grief. Don't waste your life by trying to kill or wreck his marriage oo. "The battle is of the Lord".

For the first time since my miserable deed, I summon the courage to comment on anything relationship(hmmmmmmm).

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by seribroo56(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2013
olumaxi: Kinni big-deal?
smh.. Kul down ur sis is nxt
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cole265(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Na wa o cool
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Stegomiah: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2013
dinachi: Read my LIPS! No judgement will come to the young man, the judgement is for her. Why did she kill her babies? That is the million dollar question for her! Abort once, there may be some explanation but three times? Are you Kidding me? You confess to always missing him and feeling uncontrollable around him yet you couldn't buy condoms or even monitor your safe cycles. This girl is not mentally stable. Why do you want to kill him now? Is marriage a must? What if he died, will you go to his grave and marry the corpse? If he suddenly goes blind, will you still love him? That her assumed love is very very fake! Real love can never seek to hurt the person she claimed to love marriage or no marriage. This girl is a very dangerous person to be avoided at all costs! Men, please be wary of this type of girls who claims to love but will be the first to hurt the person without remorse if the person did not marry them. They are desperado women.

Oga calm down, the judgement will come on both of them cos they both conspired to commit the murder, its not only those that comitted sin that are sinners, those who conspired/support the act are also sinners.

Me think her love is real, although i dont really believe in what people call love today, i see it as craziness, obsession or whateva, most love cant stand the test of distance, not to talk of challenges, very hard to find true love this dayz especially in a world where people want things/to make things on a fast track
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Slickest(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2013
dinachi: And then what happens to all the sperms the guy 'aborted' in the process. Surely, the girl must be punished for making him abort his sperm with no tangible benefit. We men abort so much sperm and yet we don't blame ladies for the problem, why can't they do same? Ladies also take our virginity with a pinch of salt. I did not kill the lady who disvirgined me and trust me it was a very painful process and to cap it all I aborted my sperm. Look I have suffered in the hands of ladies who have caused me so much abortions grin grin. We men need to begin to hold women accountable for all the abortions they cause us!
Olodo...we ejaculate sperm but 2 come down 2ur level, we release sperm, we discharge sperm...very difrent 4rm abortion...nd 2 correct ur mumu point, let me tell u dat every guy is a virgin even afta diggin diffrnt wells..there iz no proof 2 show we aint virginz
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by shineeye1: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2013
We must first admit that most of our pains in life arise arise from our inability to follow God's clear prescriptions for living. We often get stung by our own prefered alternatives. As a result, we ought to own up to our failures and courageously bear them without sounding sanctimonious or seeking justice on lawless grounds. Truth be told, both parties to an unauthorised intimacy remain free of marital ties regardless of whatever commitment any party has made. The young man remains free to marry another lady as dictated by better judgment from self or parents or guardians. Same applies in changed roles. People should be careful in life . The greatest honour a lady can give herself is to close the thigh till she ties the knot. If you take the risk and gamble outside the rule- you are on your own! Bear the truth and you will be fine! As for this lady, the best advice is to take up the opportunity of a new begining on a well assured principle of life.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Anoneism(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2013
GamaG: on d day of d marriage, make a public confession like this when d pastor will ask whether anyone have anything against d marriage. Or still, write everything down like and tell d offficiating pastor publicly to d hearing of everyone to read it out. Because some pastors will see d write up n will not read it. Then publicly ask everyone there to judge between u n d man. Even the mother will learn of the truth dat. In summary reveal d truth to everyone dat day, i dont care how u do it n let d man lie in front of d pastors there n everyone so that austerity will be strongly against him. If he takes u bak fine or else move on. Dont kill again.
In other words, you are advising her to go publicly and make herself a laughing stock right? let her save herself the stress jare.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by heartmatters(f): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2013
@ d poster, pls tell the lady to chill abeg.

I've been there but in my case I knew I was killing myself gradually and the guy has nothing to lose to I ended the relationship. She is not a saint either cos they both agreed to it, so as far as her womb is not damaged or health risk involved, she will be okay.
Trust me, she would be okay. I was in love too but when u love yourself more you won't put yourself in a risky position. Killing the guy only add to the murder she already committed, instead pray God forgives you both so nemesis won't catch up with you.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Stegomiah: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2013
dinachi: And then what happens to all the sperms the guy 'aborted' in the process. Surely, the girl must be punished for making him abort his sperm with no tangible benefit. We men abort so much sperm and yet we don't blame ladies for the problem, why can't they do same? Ladies also take our virginity with a pinch of salt. I did not kill the lady who disvirgined me and trust me it was a very painful process and to cap it all I aborted my sperm. Look I have suffered in the hands of ladies who have caused me so much abortions grin grin. We men need to begin to hold women accountable for all the abortions they cause us!

Lmao! You are not serious, which abortion do they cause you? What about the married folks without kids? How many times do you self-service? Eww!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by okoomoge2(m): 8:26am On Dec 27, 2013
At Op, please you will pardon my bluntness.
I will talk sense into your head like a close buddy.

Firstly, you love with your head then your heart.

Secondly,you are stupid, foolish and dumb. You are not smart at all. You should have a taken a step back and really ask yourself what is this relationship after the second abortion. You were living in fantasy world and did not take time to see through your man.

Thirdly, you get exactly what you deserve. Immediately, the dude said his father will think he is very unserious and withdraw sponsorship for his masters in UK,
You should have insisted on condoms for any intimate act.

I hope you realise that you are so Lucky to be
alive to share your story.

Ok, now to Guys out there, Law of Karma is very strong and wicked. Mark my words, the guy will so pay for his actions dearly with or without you doing nothing.

Cheers
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dinachi(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Slickest:
Olodo...we ejaculate sperm but 2 come down 2ur level, we release sperm, we discharge sperm...very difrent 4rm abortion...nd 2 correct ur mumu point, let me tell u dat every guy is a virgin even afta diggin diffrnt wells..there iz no proof 2 show we aint virginz
My friend shut up! So you cant tell a joke when you see one? You are thick!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dinachi(m): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2013
oko-omoge:
At Op, please you will pardon my bluntness.
I will talk sense into your head like a close buddy.

Firstly, you love with your head then your heart.

Secondly,you are stupid, foolish and dumb. You are not smart at all. You should have a taken a step back and really ask yourself what is this relationship after the second abortion. You were living in fantasy world and did not take time to see through your man.

Thirdly, you get exactly what you are deserve. Immediately, the dude said his father will think he is very unserious and withdraw sponsorship for his masters in UK,
You should have insisted on condoms for any intimate act.

I hope you realise that you are so Lucky to be
alive to share your story.

Ok, now to Guys out there, Law of Karma is very strong and wicked. Mark my words, the guy will so pay for his actions dearly with or without you doing nothing.

Cheers

@ bolded, Karma will do nothing to the guy. The foolish girl will be adequately thrashed by karma. Karma does not pardon foolishness!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by DonMekino(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2013
kill him...baba God will understand :Pkill him...baba God will understand .....sm ppl are alive because murder is illegal ....take heart anyway
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Carsonv(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2013
The OP made this post not because he agrees to the intentions of the girl but because he wants some advise that could stall the girl from her actions. Unfortunately, a lot of childish comments have marred this thread. Well I hope you can still pick out the gold from the trash! 2sexy your the man btw!

Now here's the thing, I can imagine how she feels right now! It's a difficult place to be in.

But one thing you have to do is have the desire TO HEAL. I think she does, that's probably why she talked to someone.

Secondly, start seeing the value in you, not the victim the situation has made you. The abortions were the responsibility of you both, you can't necessarily pin it on him.

You're beautiful, you're desirable! If he thinks otherwise, his loss! People have aborted more times than you have and still raised a good home. You can still find who to share that love in you with.

You have to forgive yourself! This is the most important. You're beating yourself up right now, "How did I allow myself to be fooled?". Well everybody gets fooled. King Solomon showed foolishness too. So forgive yourself. You made grave sacrifices for the relationship.

Start forgetting him! I learnt this from a friend. He said another friend told him this during his crisis, "Boy! Forget that girl. These her pictures littered all over your house, burn them. Everything that will remind you of her, destroy it. Conduct a burial for her in your mind. Take her as dead and won't return". Harsh you would say, but that advise was a lifesaver. If you keep thinking of vendetta, you won't forget him and you'd hurt.

Exes have a way of wanting you back when they see you stronger Be strong! Work on your strength. Make him realise he lost! If you get better he'll see what he has missed. What other revenge could worth that?

Think of the consequences if your plan goes awry It could ruin the remaining part of your life. Don't put the future in jeopardy because of the past. There are lots of good things ahead if you cannot just ruin it. You might end up in jail. When the anger has come down, remorse would set in.

Remember pain is an emotion...it's transient!

Be strong! Be strong is a continuous process... Goodluck to you!

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by dinachi(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Getting pregnant for a guy is never a guarantee for marriage. Please women be guided! So that you won't find yourself looking for a hit man. But will they ever learn? I am quite sure that even while I am still typing another foolish girl is somewhere right now being impregnated ! So, I save my words.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by emedy(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2013
Dz kinda talk d weak me oo.

To the girl,free d dude make him go,learn ur lessons. Olwais use a Condom! Drs more to life dan sex. Ur hubby wil stil come.

As for d Guys, Can we pls stand by our durinq times like dz?
Cud we keep dz their lil secret...what do we gain tellinq our moms? Or any1 else? Jes painting d girl bad

Hv had ex'es,we been tro dz severally nd we hv been tro! Stil frens.

My cent!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2013
lomaxx: Foolish girls will always get pregnant, abort and claim she did him a favour by aborting.

I mean what the fucq was she thinking was going to happen after she had unprotected sex with a man? That she will develop wings and fly? What happened to her knowledge of contraceptive? If the man was stupid enough not to use condoms, then she was more stupid not to have plan B.

You have unprotected sex , wake up and celebrate the feeling ....then act surprised when the doctor declares you pregnant. You must be very foolish.

There is one power you cannot take away from anybody. Even God cannot take that power from you. It's the power of choice. Anybody can choose to marry who he/she wants to without any explanation to anybody. You don't have to kill people over their choices . They didn't kill you to make yours. So why the sweat?
1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Lilimax(f): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2013
ese4jah: This story buttresses d point that PRE-MARITAL SEX IS UNADVISABLE
1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.