Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49803 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2013
therefore...the lessons learnt so far are...a man doesnt ever take responsibility,atleast most of them. Everybody will blame only you if anything happens. Dont ever trust a man,guard your heart very well. I love u is dat wicked myth that is used to decieve,dont ever believe it. Pls and pls,just try to start life afresh,no matter how hard. In this life the truth is that nobody is there for anybody
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by rozyemmanuel: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2013
When ppl walk out on u, let dem walk it doesn't mean dat dey r bad ppl its just dat their part in story is over nd wen their part in ur story is over, u cant make dem stay. My dear just stop trying to wake the dead just try and ask God for forgiveness nd also forgive urself nd move on with ur life.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

So you married her becos of guilt, moreover because you are afraid she'll hurt you.

Ivf is a good idea, likewise surrogate mothers.

May God answer your prayers and bless her womb to make it fruitful; 12 years! I really feel for you.

LWKMD! Chai! you are a comedian o. See conclusion. No be only guilt. I married her because i loved and still love her. I don't go about touching what i can't eat. Any lady i open my mouth to tell i love then it must be true.

Let me blow your mind. Ever since i met her 12 years back, i have been bleeping only her because she has everything i want in a woman. And i married her because i want her not because of any guilt.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by satellitedaisy: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2013
You better thank your God He is not marrying you. What is so special about abortion that you have to force yourself on him. What business does abortion have with marriage. You are a gem and can only be value by someone who know your worth. He doesn't worth you. Be strong and move on with your life and you will thank me later.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Onwe101(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2013
In less dan how many years u wana muder 4 souls?..u wana b hitler d second?...babe I knw hw u feel...u made a mistake accept it and b strong... no need killin him let God b d judge...but rem God go judge u too
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Tracygold(f): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2013
The story is sad one, I don't ve to blame her cos it could happen to anyone but my advice to her is dat is not the end of the world, she should involve her self in any murder again, alot of gals out there ve done abortions even more dan ten tyms but they re happily married wit kids, all I ve to say is that she kneel down and cry to God, ask him to 4give her, he is God of second chance, accept him into ur life and move on wit ur life, 4get abt the guy and stay focus, u see God is going to bless her wit her own man.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by victorazy(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Trottle: . This is one of the reasons why me and my future wife would have to do a thorough medical examination. I can't just be a loser by marrying just any person whom might had been another man's waste ground. God forbid!

grin u never start bros grin
All women na waste ground (ashawo) ALL
It started from their mother EVE, dem tell u say na Adam disvirgined Eve? NO! She first taste the forbidden fruit b4 Adam come chop, abi wetin u think say God mean by forbidden fuit "the sweet fuit in d mist of the garden" na t0t0 eating from it means fok grin no girls dey first tear eye?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by poohnahnee: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2013
paulworld: A beg na which day be Christmas I wan buy something for my gf
ask your family eldest.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by vandac: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Omg dat guy is worst dan devil himself. but my dear u re better off witout him he is not worth d stress so jst try nd move on d best is on his way
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cutiepie01(f): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2013
ese4jah: This story buttresses d point that PRE-MARITAL SEX IS UNADVISABLE
exactly!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2013
mumumugu girl, she was desperate, these kind of girls always love the rough gguys who are not nice, who are mysterious. they dont like nice guys! A NICE GUY WILL NOT DO THIS i dont understand why a lady will abort a supposedly healthy pregnacy for a guy because of LOVE. the lady wanted to trap this guy because he came from a wealthy family, has a car and good job. she deserve what she has now experienced. other decent men came by but she rejected them i very sure of that, she instead opted for the deranged monster of a boyfriend!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ndidibabe(f): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Silly Lady!! As if murdering is new to her. Hasn't she killed three already? She should go ahead and kill the fourth! I have no sympathy for her. She should go and die!!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Gozzzy(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2013
I only wish i had a gun, it would have ended right there. I knew there wasn't hope of a father for the baby, i never wanted to be single mom so i ran to his parents but his mother’s reception was so cold that i suspected something was wrong. I went back home. I cried my eyes out, nothing could be more painful in the world than my feelings.
*************** hell has no fury like a woman scorned!!!!!!!!!!! I think I now have to be careful, cos I never can tell when she has a barreta.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by ijst: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Danhumprey: She is psychologically and emotionally disturbed,no doubt. But killing him won't solve the equation. She has committed 3 abortions already and is thinking of killing another person? It shouldn't be so. I know how she feel. It's painful to be treated this way. She just have to let go and move on.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2013
THE GUY DIDN'T SAY HE WILL MARRY HER,WHY DID WOMAN THINK BECAUSE U SAID U LOVE THEM U MUST BECOME THEIR HUSBAND, LOVE ALONE IS NOT A ENOUGH REASON FOR HIM TO MARRY HER, WHY DID U LOVE HIM SO MUCH ? (COS OF MONEY )LADY HAS ALTITUDE PROBLEM.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by skillzbae(f): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Seriously, y would u abort for a guy 3 tyms, r u dt silly? Aborting d 1st one shuld let u knw u av to tread wit open eyes in dat r/ship, u av no excuse for d 2nd nd 3rd, were u nt even scared of ur life, or u were so in love dt u riskd ur life ova a dummy? Jux pray God bless u wit children in future, cos dt is wen u wil regret ur actions. Dnt mk any attempt ova d guy life, nd dnt try thinking of stoppin d weddin cos u wil only mk a fool of ursef. LET IT GO, let God b d judge, repent nd move on, u av a bright future in Christ.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cutiepie01(f): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2013
shine-eye:
We must first admit that most of our pains in life arise arise from our inability to follow God's clear prescriptions for living. We often get stung by our own prefered alternatives. As a result, we ought to own up to our failures and courageously bear them without sounding sanctimonious or seeking justice on lawless grounds. Truth be told, both parties to an unauthorised intimacy remain free of marital ties regardless of whatever commitment any party has made. The young man remains free to marry another lady as dictated by better judgment from self or parents or guardians. Same applies in changed roles. People should be careful in life . The greatest honour a lady can give herself is to close the thigh till she ties the knot. If you take the risk and gamble outside the rule- you are on your own! Bear the truth and you will be fine! As for this lady, the best advice is to take up the opportunity of a new begining on a well assured principle of life.
You've said it all..God bless you and increase u in wisdom.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by cutiepie01(f): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2013
shine-eye:
We must first admit that most of our pains in life arise arise from our inability to follow God's clear prescriptions for living. We often get stung by our own prefered alternatives. As a result, we ought to own up to our failures and courageously bear them without sounding sanctimonious or seeking justice on lawless grounds. Truth be told, both parties to an unauthorised intimacy remain free of marital ties regardless of whatever commitment any party has made. The young man remains free to marry another lady as dictated by better judgment from self or parents or guardians. Same applies in changed roles. People should be careful in life . The greatest honour a lady can give herself is to close the thigh till she ties the knot. If you take the risk and gamble outside the rule- you are on your own! Bear the truth and you will be fine! As for this lady, the best advice is to take up the opportunity of a new begining on a well assured principle of life.
You've said it all..God bless you and increase u in wisdom.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by wyette: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Hi Lady,

Your tale is actually a sad one. It's quite easy to judge your considering you have killed 3 innocent babies. Do you not feel bad about that? What exactly do you want now advice on getting the guy back?

He won't come back to you. Trust me on that.

My candid advise to you is to seek atonement for the lives you have taken. The guy's betrayal is just secondary and I don't even think that is what you should be concerned about.

You sort out yourself first. The guy will get his due at the set time. There is the existence of the law of karma.

This is my bit.

Take care sweetie. I know you are hurting. Be well.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by chupcake(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Yea well... Its all been said. She was in love with the wrong person. Don't let revenge ruin the rest of your life. I am not a fan of cliche so Telling you to pick yourself back up isn't my thing. Cry, if you think killing him is the best, Kill him but if you think letting go so you can enjoy the remainder of your life, that isn't a bad idea too.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Malachy27: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Too busy 2comment...

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Homguy(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Most ladies have committed abortion(s) at one time or the other, so whats the big deal. Kill him at a risk to your destiny,future,family,and prospective children.
From a pharmacist, woman, you need a "CHILL PILL DS"
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by quagmire: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2013
lady, although it really hurts but u should be grateful to God in every situation. He is not ur husband. God has averted or future cries. Move on with ur life n forget about him. u guys will c yourselves in d future n you'll have cause to glorify God.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by bbankky: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2013
She should move on, nobody is worth going to jail or worst killing by hanging for, its not worth it. I knw its not easy but she should forgive him cos she is also to blame too. When she aborted the 1st pregnancy she should hv been careful so it would not happen again.
Trust me girl killing him is not worth it just leave him for nemesis to catch up with him n u will hv the last laugh.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Amopeekun(f): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2013
I wonder how some people think! What kind of advise or support would u give if d lady in question was close to u? We all are humans and while some of us are very smart and wise,some of us are not. And, we all make mistakes. It is just wrong to conclude she wasn't wise and all that, in my opinion, though I'm not a supporter of abortion. It has happened. How can we support her?
Pls dear, killing him is not a solution. I know it is not going to be easy but leave him and move on. Get close to family members now and friends that ll lift u. Dedicate ur time to other things that give you joy and if possible, travel out of town. Importantly, pray to God. Only him can forgive and i believe He ll strengthen you. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by bukatyne(f): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2013
@ OP,

I pray God heals you through and through and I would advise you stay off men till you heal completely

As for the guy, God will judge

Some posters on this thread are heartless sha angry
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by AkereP(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2013
SORRY 4 the break
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Romeo69(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2013
claremont: I couldn't read the mass of unedited text, but based on the title alone. . .

She did NOT commit those alleged abortions for him, she did it out of her own freewill. She wasn't forced at gun point to commit an abortion, the blame rests squarely with her alone. She is a matured adult responsible for her own decisions, the worst kind of people are those who commit evil acts and shift the responsibility to someone else.

She deserves no pity whatsoever.
she only did wat she did 2 sustain d relationship....she dn't hav 2 take 100% of d blaim....even though she went beyond boundaries
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by repogirl(f): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Na WA o, this lady is stooopid, what happened to postinor 2? Cheap and effective. Them swear for u wit belle? Its good it ended now sef instead of after ten years of leading her mumu sef on and committing countless more abortions.

let d guy go, he'll get his, u r no saint urself so let it go. You feel terrible now, just give yourself some time, u'll get over it.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by chux4liv(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2013
WOMEN! WOMEN!! WOMEN !!!... When I was still a young lad, I had thought men suggested the idea of abortion, but alas it wasn't true. I have had an encounter with two of my ex. GF who outrightly suggested abortion when they had fear of missing period (when it was rather a delay). Even when I stood on my ground that we have the babies they couldnt stand the risk/shame of them having a baby out of wedlock. Thank God all was a test. Not a real pregnancy. My question is why women suggest the idea of abortion abi abortion mean nothing to them ?? (I fear women oooo)
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Livinusc(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Fresh Air new year all d way.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2013
donedy:

I don't think this sermon work for a normal human being. I might consider if the girl only had one abortion, but 2, 3 and then thinking of killing the guy, something must be wrong with her. Is like she has taste for blood.
bro, when you are over-powered by emotions, you don't think clearly ,do you?

She was madly in love with the dude and lost her whole senses, considering the fact that she lost her virginity to him should tell you that she isn't the loose kind; she believes in one man, one woman ideology.after all she went through school all along and have had other guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.