Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (49798 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Stegomiah: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008:

I dont support this view.

Yes i agree ladies are to be blamed for any consequence of their sexual decisions but as we know, women are weaker vessels. Its not their fault, its just their make up.

I also met my wife when she was 19. I dis-flowered her and she got pregnant for me and for one reason or the other, the pregnancy was aborted.

We eventually got married but do you know that after that abortion, she is yet to conceive and this is 12 years after. Medical checkups have been done and she is said to be ok but i also refused to try any other lady out because i cant imagine myself in her shoes and that same man who got me pregnant and somehow supported the abortion now decides to get another woman pregnant.

Some men are just too callous. What do you expect a lady in love to do? open her legs of-course considering the present situation where sex before marriage has become a norm. That guy is callous.

I dont support your view either, yes we are the weaker vessels, but even the men have their own weakness, no matter how strong you are there is still a weak link, the good thing is that you can turn your weakness to your strong point, based on your assessment then we wont have virgin ladies or more still high number of cases like that of the OP.

Secondly, you have also been guilty in the past, glad you married the lady, but both of ya are reaping the reward of the murder you committed.
That apart, dont know how her abortion went, did she use pills? Or was an object inserted into her? If it is the latter, mayb the doctor or whoever did it is not experienced damaging her womb such that implantation wont occur hence no pregancy, she may be ovulating well, have no hormonal imbalance... If thats the case her chances of being preggo is low, except via a miracle, if you desperately need a child, i'll sugest surrogacy, if you have the money
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Lilimax(f): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
wayforward: boredom is killing me gradually here in uk, peeps please get me out of here i need a wife!
Come back to Naija nah abi them tie you for there smiley?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by beloveddan: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2013
claremont: I couldn't read the mass of unedited text, but based on the title alone. . .

She did NOT commit those alleged abortions for him, she did it out of her own freewill. She wasn't forced at gun point to commit an abortion, the blame rests squarely with her alone. She is a matured adult responsible for her own decisions, the worst kind of people are those who commit evil acts and shift the responsibility to someone else.

She deserves no pity whatsoever.

are u that insensitive?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adconline(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2013
So-brit:
I say the primordial instinct in every human is our self centeredness. We only try to manage it. I have also observed and been convinced that the word 'love' especially in marriage is both a scam, sham, facade and charade more so when it is laced with such accolades like 'true' or unconditional love'. Humans calculation of love is based on our selfish gains. This explains why we count the features and potentials in a partner before choosing and when any of those potentials is compromised, the same confessed lover goes amok. @2sexy, u re rational man but the area i don't support is men being wicked. Women are too. All in all, they say karma is bitch. She has learnt few lesson d hard way and set a presedence for others. The guy will still reap what he sowed his own way sooner. Just a word of curse from the lady sets the bush on fire. So she should do nothing more and if she is true christian, she should forgive and move on. All's not lost
Thank you jare! I have been saying this all along, but folks are full of emotions to see that. The guy told her that he wasn't ready the first time, she got pregnant 2nd and third time. She wanted to trap the guy with pregrancy! As per all the NLers crucifying the guy, how many of u married the first person u had s3x with?
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by wayforward: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2013
i need a wife Asap
i'm a graduate of manchester university
age 30
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by adbokus(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2013
da_youngmoney1: na true tory be dis?
Gals and abortions! To state here dat u were wrong all counts would be emphasizing da obvious, bt u were wrong on all counts!! There's everything right wif falling and being in love, bt all has to be wif sense and purpose...u had everyfin to hv: a virgin, perhaps beatiful, passionate....bt den u gave it away, lost 4eva!
Regardless of the sadness, sorrow, regret and the need for vengeance that u feel now, u must realise u brought dis upon ursef! Now what u shuld do is rise from that ashes of shame and despair and forge urself into a new being: toughened; enlightened and wiser! The hurt's gonna remain 4 a whyl, evn leave a scar, bt it'l make u redoubtable...and who knws u might just get lucky and find a man dat just loves u! Abandon ur charge 4 revenge, wht goes around.......
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Trottle: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2013
SHAAWA: Before nko? guys do not marry girls that have abortion for them, they'll marry one who has abortion for someone else.(unknowingly). so cheer up and keep mute, you will soon find ur husband.
. This is one of the reasons why me and my future wife would have to do a thorough medical examination. I can't just be a loser by marrying just any person whom might had been another man's waste ground. God forbid!
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nairaboi(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2013
God will punish that girl for all the deaths she caused. very wicked and selfish sombody
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Blackgold09(f): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Not all relationships dat ends into marriage so if u kill him police will kill u 2, or if u kill him and kill urself u will go 2 hell fire. Just embrassed Jesus Chirst and let him be d judge
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by paschalndidi(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2013
I ve always been saying to people, no matter how two people might claim to love themselves, sex shouldnt be their hobby especially if they not married because at end of the day one must surely see it as nothing and would want another person for it. This lady is matured and as a matured lady, you dont always allowed yourself to be Deceived by men. I must say here that the lady is not a true Christain because if she was, she wouldnt ve let devilish decisions to control her. A true Christian always allow the holy spirit to control his or her actions. You aborted an innocent child for once, you didnt learnt your lesson. You went for the second and the third one, oh my God! This is indeed a terrible sin against the holy spirit and its unforgivable. Killing the guy in question is not the solution because you also take 80% of the blame. You dont blame the family. I come to my family and tell them that the girl i want to marry had carried out three abortions for me. You think they will take lightly with me. Let us be realistic here. I dont know if the lady had parents. Most ladies confide with their mothers in relationships. I dont know why this one didnt because the mother would ve advised her accordingly. My dear, my advise for you is turn to Christ immediately. Dont kill the man because you will end up killing four people. Allow God to administer any kind of divine punishment commensurate with this kind of sin. I know its not easy but you could drive enough strength from praying, worship songs and reading the bible. They work.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Infoay: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2013
She should sincerely ask God for forgiveness, then forgive herself and the accomplice in question and move on with her life. Despite the gravity of the whole mess, a broken intimate relationship is at its worst better than a broken expensive marriage. Leave vengance for God darling. There's a man out there that's still very much ready to colourfuly marry you. I suppose you have learnt your lessons though. It's well darling. Go on with your life because that dude is getting on!

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

I dont support your view either, yes we are the weaker vessels, but even the men have their own weakness, no matter how strong you are there is still a weak link, the good thing is that you can turn your weakness to your strong point, based on your assessment then we wont have virgin ladies or more still high number of cases like that of the OP.

Secondly, you have also been guilty in the past, glad you married the lady, but both of ya are reaping the reward of the murder you committed.
That apart, dont know how her abortion went, did she use pills? Or was an object inserted into her? If it is the latter, mayb the doctor or whoever did it is not experienced damaging her womb such that implantation wont occur hence no pregancy, she may be ovulating well, have no hormonal imbalance... If thats the case her chances of being preggo is low, except via a miracle, if you desperately need a child, i'll sugest surrogacy, if you have the money

I quite agree that we are been punished for the deeds but its a good thing we are in it together and that's my point. Believe it or not, this guy will suffer for his deeds and worse still, may affect the innocent new girl he will be marrying and the lady will also probably suffer the consequence with another man thereby having a multiplier effect.

I am still very optimistic that in due course,we will have our child in the natural way or through IVF if needs be. But im glad we are in this together and that is the point im making.

Its easy to preach and tell the girl not to act silly but remember that hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Imagine me marrying another lady we now have children and my ex has none with her hubby because of an abortion i was part of. Lets face it, it will take the grace of GOD for her to desist from harming me if she has the chance. Ladies kill guys because of heart break how much more after series of abortions.

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2013
Blackgold09: Not all relationships dat ends into marriage so if u kill him police will kill u 2, or if u kill him and kill urself u will go 2 hell fire. Just embrassed Jesus Chirst and let him be d judge

Nice advice.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Trottle: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2013
seribroo56: smh.. Kul down ur sis is nxt
grin grin
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Stegomiah: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008:

I quite agree that we are been punished for the deeds but its a good thing we are in it together and that's my point. Believe it or not, this guy will suffer for his deeds and worse still, may affect the innocent new girl he will be marrying and the lady will also probably suffer the consequence with another man thereby having a multiplier effect.

I am still very optimistic that in due course,we will have our child in the natural way or through IVF if needs be. But im glad we are in this together and that is the point im making.

Its easy to preach and tell the girl not to act silly but remember that hell has no fury like a woman scorned. Imagine me marrying another lady we now have children and my ex has none with her hubby because of an abortion i was part of. Lets face it, it will take the grace of GOD for her to desist from harming me if she has the chance. Ladies kill guys because of heart break how much more after series of abortions.

So you married her becos of guilt, moreover because you are afraid she'll hurt you.

Ivf is a good idea, likewise surrogate mothers.

May God answer your prayers and bless her womb to make it fruitful; 12 years! I really feel for you.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Mendo007(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2013
claremont: I couldn't read the mass of unedited text, but based on the title alone. . .

She did NOT commit those alleged abortions for him, she did it out of her own freewill. She wasn't forced at gun point to commit an abortion, the blame rests squarely with her alone. She is a matured adult responsible for her own decisions, the worst kind of people are those who commit evil acts and shift the responsibility to someone else.

She deserves no pity whatsoever.
only God knows if it wsnt boko haram leader dat typed dis unsympathetic msg. Jst listen 2 ursef
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by SHAAWA: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Trottle: . This is one of the reasons why me and my future wife
would have to do a thorough medical examination. I can't just be a loser
by marrying just any person whom might had been another man's waste
ground. God forbid!

What goes around comes around bro. Just make sure you do not do it for another man's future wife. You will be ok.....As d saying goes Karma is a .....
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Chubhie: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Toks2008:

You the Boss. Respect. You the type I offer my friendship to. I'm glad you are standing gallantly beside your woman against all odds!

Wasn't proud of the guy I once was but, looking back now I'm happy the kind of guy I have evolved into.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by sunex: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Due to ur stupidity...
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by nwgoziri(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2013
I dnt knw why i have 2 coment....our nigeria gaz ve problem,wen u r truthful 2 dem thy wudnt tek u serious,u wie once blagin dat u r dating a UK guy bcus of d gudies comin 4rm him,probably u ignored dat honest home guy dat has true love 4u, u r jst reapin wat u sow nd 4 d guy dnt worry urself he wil soon join u 2 test d fruit u ppl sowed 2geda.......ppl sld fear God,abortion 3x,GUSH

1 Like

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Ichel: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Op, dem dey sell rat poison(kill n dry)/otapiapia 4 una side??angry If yes, get one of those, poison d IDIOTA, God will understand. Thanks. undecidedundecided
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Quatermaine: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2013
donedy:

No, God or nature is blessing her for a job well done. People like you find it difficult to reason properly. It's deluded souls like you believe love is when you have unprotected sex with a stranger, get pregnant three times and abort all of them. It's only a fool will get tied down by such women that lacks morals.

You should see a psychiatrist to analyze your shallow way of thinking.
its obvious you did not get my message.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by chefdoeuvre: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Tmany(m): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2013
abeg no kill the guy death is too good for him.but do everything possible to make him suffer even if na two months coma i support.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by VikkiOre(f): 9:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmm, though it painful. U rili hv 2 let go of evrytin dat happen & move on wit life, 4giv ursef & 4giv him as well. Wat u intendin doin is neva d bst, i plead u witdraw evry plans against him & wrk on livin a beta life, wch i knw u can do by God's grace. Rmber wat goes around comes around, he'll com pleadin 4 ur 4givnes
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by farolee(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2013
........GOD'S WORDS ALWAYS LOOK STUPID,BUT THEY ARE LIFE AND LIGHT TO THOSE WHO FIND THEM.LENGTH OF WORDS WILL BE A WASTE OF TIME.JUST GO BACK TO GOD YOUR MAKER AND THE CREATOR AND ASK HIM TO FORGIVE YOU, FOR THE LIVIES YOU KILLED WHICH YOU CALL ABORTION AND TRY AND FORGIVE CHRIS.GOD HAS THE BEST PLAN FOR YOU.THEY THAT RUN AFTER ANOTHER GOD WILL HAVE THERE SORROWS MULTIPLY,BUT IN HIS PRESENCE THERE IS FULLNESS OF JOY.LEAVE CHRIS AND RUN AFTER GOD.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Pls don't kill him..Repent genuinely..Forgive him and move on..though its not easy but you can do it..God will fight for you!..
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Oxone(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2013
"The heart of man/woman is desperately wicked".

Take heart & move on with your life. Its sad when supposed adult can't take responsibility for their actions. Let karma avenge u

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by mrphysics(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote
author=Quatermaine] Crap!!, Crap!!, Crap!!. Have a Rethink and Talk
properly.. "God is Punishing her".. Bros, Have a rethink.[/quote]rethink? for what?, do u tink God loves wickedness or evil? call a spade a spade, she will nt die, she will live to hate herself d more. a lady wit d hrt to commit 3 abortions and still made up her mind to kill d guy, do she create any life? why is she killing what she has no right to create? and u r talking trash, hw can i experience such? am i mad? dnt i hav brain? to me d guy took a wise decision? do u tink d guy is a fool? nor d mother? do u nt knw dat the guy wud hav told many of his friends abt her bfore taking d decision of leaving her? my dear let her repent and we always pray for mercy.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Pain(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2013
Most guys already know what they want from a relationship from the very first day. It's the bitter truth. The reaction of a guy when you break the news of pregnancy can reveal to a large degree (95%) accuracy if he intends spending the rest of his life with you.

I withheld the 5% for the chronically unemployed. Any guy with a means of livelihood asking you to commit to a bout of multiple abortions doesn't see you as a future wife. He would never subject the womb of his future wife to such a high risk venture.

Most guys will keep wife material intact and experiment with other willing lab rats. Some will deny this, but its the fact.
Re: After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month by Toks2008(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=Stegomiah]

So you married her becos of guilt, moreover because you are afraid she'll hurt you.

Ivf is a good idea, likewise surrogate mothers.

May God answer your prayers and bless her womb to make it fruitful; 12 years! I really feel for you. [/quote

LWKMD! Chai! you are a comedian o. See conclusion. No be only guilt. I married her because i loved and still love her. I don't go about touching what i can't eat. Any lady i open my mouth to tell i love then it must be true.

Let me blow your mind. Ever since i met her 12 years back, i have been bleeping only her because she has everything i want in a woman. And i married her because i want her not because of any guilt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.