Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46812 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by tensor77(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
alingo4life: It is because the so-called Nice Girls are too conservative and Rigid.And at times they nag a lot.They think time is still on their side,so therefore they treat would-be suitors like Shit.They believe they are the best and do not want to change.Most of them do not take to co-rections as they believe they are perfect.Seeing them afar,They are good people,But by when you go into a relationship with them,you'll discover they have a lot to work on themselves.Have you asked the question why so-called good girls marry late or have no suitors at all?Am speaking from experience..
Silly post by Alingo. What has nagging and arrogance got to do with niceness. Stop the uncouth generalisations and get a life.
Your problem appears to have been pure incompatibility with your girl. Get over it man.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Boss13: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
There is nothing as a nice girl or nice guy. We all have our shortcomings and weakness. I think it should renamed - dumb babes and smart babes.

Smart babes know how to get and keep a man, dum*b babes don't. It's so funny when a guy gets a Babe and she wants to be the center of attraction hence she watches the guy to criticize his behaviour, compares him with her ex, listen to jealous tips from gal friends and finally blames guys for her loneliness. They want a man to do all for them but contribute little or nothing to the relationship.

Gals guys don wise up. Stay there to form nice gal no go wise up

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by tensor77(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

If you are that black man then the black women and unborn children are doomed
Eligible black man is what the ladies want not a man with a chronic personality disorder manifesting as narcism and misogynistic tendencies

True. A man should just act like a normal human being. That means being kind, understanding and considerate to his wife. Really who wants a thug for a spouse?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by nwachineke00: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
There's some sense in the post... however it maynot always be the case. A "nice" friend of mine got sick of guys taking her for granted & decided to "revenge"! Her strategy? CHEATING! (Silly IMHO) she dated 2 guys simultaneously, cheated on both with a married man etc! However, as a "nice" girl she ended up hurting herself - she just couldn't live with the guilt! Confessed her stupidity & is now alone!

Just be yourself & the right person will love u the way u are "nice" or "crazy"

My 2 cents!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by legendarysegzi(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
we now live in a world where people c themselves as being crazy and yet they are proud abt it.SMH for this generation God will help you. By d way craziness is not d opp of niceness PS * Be a nice gal and keep yourself till honeymoon.*

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Ladybianca(f): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Laird:

Pleasw Don't. Keep sowing good and praying and expect GOD to reward YOU

yea God will surely reward me,
buh u knw heaven helps dos who helps themselves, jex want to spice up my niceness to
NICE NAUGHTY/CRAZY LADY...... hw abt dat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by tensor77(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boss13: There is nothing as a nice girl or nice guy. We all have our shortcomings and weakness. I think it should renamed - dumb babes and smart babes.

Smart babes know how to get and keep a man, dum*b babes don't. It's so funny when a guy gets a Babe and she wants to be the center of attraction hence she watches the guy to criticize his behaviour, compares him with her ex, listen to jealous tips from gal friends and finally blames guys for her loneliness. They want a man to do all for them but contribute little or nothing to the relationship.

Gals guys don wise up. Stay there to form nice gal no go wise up
Another very unwise post. All these negative traits have nothing to do with niceness. Listening to nasty tips from so-called friends is just naivety whilst constant criticism of a partner betrays lack of love and arrogance. Nothing to do with being a good girl at all so just shut it there.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by tensor77(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ladybianca:

yea God will surely reward me,
buh u knw heaven helps dos who helps themselves, jex want to spice up my niceness to
NICE NAUGHTY/CRAZY LADY...... hw abt dat?
Where is that in the Bible? Be that as it may if you act like classy you will get suitors. No need of forming bad girl.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Ladybianca(f): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
tensor77:
Where is that in the Bible? Be that as it may if you act like classy you will get suitors. No need of forming bad girl.

i don't necessarily nid to form a bad gal to achieve my NICE NAUTHY/CRAZY LADY goal u knw...... i wud just try b more fun to b with and always happy wit myself instead of wallowing in self pity
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by redsun(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nice is not always the best.It is good to be a little bit of both to maintain some balance.And always look out for your interest before any other thing.

Women hardly appreciate nice guys too,they sometimes see it as a sign of weakness and dormancy which does not leave any room for challenges and competitions.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by adexsimply(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: You said nice girls are boring. How can I be boring if I'm not nice? angry angry
An exception angry angry
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
adexsimply:
An exception angry angry
angry angry angry
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by tensor77(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
redsun: Nice is not always the best.It is good to be a little bit of both to maintain some balance.And always look out for your interest before any other thing.

Women hardly appreciate nice guys too,they sometimes see it as a sign of weakness and dormancy which does not leave any room for challenges and competitions.
Another challenged unguarded utterance by Redsun. The truth is both men and women go for those they are compatible with.
There is no set formula and no hard and fast rule as to which personalities are compatible. The issue that causes confusion in Nigeria today, in fact, is rampant promiscuity. Why would a bad guy want to go for a nice girl when he is only into casual relationships for the moment. It makes more sense for him to go out with his fellow bad girl in that scenario. The problem then is that such a guy may eventually be trapped to marry such a runz girl. Stranger things have happened.
On the other hand being nice does not equate to being a doormat or a pushover. It just means acting with wisdom, love and consideration at all times.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
sandijey:

God bless you. May your days be long

Amen!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Jerrick(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Simple.. Cos they are so 'nice' and, I guess, stewpid to tie their man down...... #poker! angry
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
shooze: Lord_reed your wife is one lucky woman. You are always calm and display maturity and class in your response . Please don't change

Thanks, I won't change wink
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by adexsimply(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: angry angry angry
I'm mad at you
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
adewaleafolabi: life was just so much easier as kids.

It was! But do you want to remain a "kid" in relationship and have other people make decisions for you? I certainly don't!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by whosefault(f): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
they become nice when they are old...
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
adexsimply: I'm mad at you
What did I do? angry
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by shejane: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Some gals act over nice nd lose d perfect man

Some" claim nice gals" alwys use der brain in evrytin

Even wen d guy need crazy play nt sex pls she's busy acting nice

Some tyms u let ursef flow

Mark my word sometyms
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by adexsimply(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: What did I do? angry
don't question me!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by tensor77(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ladybianca:

i don't necessarily nid to form a bad gal to achieve my NICE NAUTHY/CRAZY LADY goal u knw...... i wud just try b more fun to b with and always happy wit myself instead of wallowing in self pity
I don't necessarily agree with that as reasonable as it sounds. The thing is Bianca there is a way which seems right to a woman but the end thereof is destruction.
Better to fast, pray and wait on the Lord. Then your strength will be renewed and your correct suitor will emerge.
On the other hand it appears that successful on the rebound relationships mainly occur in the movies.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
adexsimply: don't question me!
Mtcheeeeew!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by shejane: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Some nice gals wil thk if I wash his clothes he wil thk am cheap

If I cook 4 him he wil thk am forcing mysef on him

If I show him wild s.. Somtyms he will thk am lose

If I dress sexy jus 4 him he wil thk am a slut

Is gud 2b careful bt nt over careful
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by tensor77(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
shejane: Some nice gals wil thk if I wash his clothes he wil thk am cheap
If I cook 4 him he wil thk am forcing mysef on him
If I show him wild s.. Somtyms he will thk am lose
If I dress sexy jus 4 him he wil thk am a slut
Is gud 2b careful bt nt over careful
What's your own? There is need of acting desperate by playing the maid game. And certainly no need for fornication either. If he is serious he will wait until the marriage night.
Just respect yourself and respect the courtship.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by adexsimply(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: Mtcheeeeew!! angry angry angry
angry angry angry

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
adexsimply: angry angry angry

kiss kiss kiss
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by moonraker(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op why do good girls like bad guys? Answer me that. Maybe just maybe if you figure out the answer to that question, you will figure out the rest.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Dondave11: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: .
Hey! Whats ur problem?
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Dondave11: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: Mtcheeeeew!! angry angry angry
Are u Alright?
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by bettermike: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Any UNAGRESSIVE girl (nice/crazy) that is WILLING TO COMMIT TO A MAN should please PM ME ASAP. Note the unagressive in my statement. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.