Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46873 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama:

Research tells us misogynists are usually products of single motherhood
Tell me when the description fits
They are men who witnessed much physical and emotional abuse towards their mothers by countless men including their own fathers
They hate their fathers
Sadly they also hate their mothers mainly for not being strong enough to stop the abuse even though she was a victim
They are as much a victim as their mothers but in a twisted way they end up just like the evil men they witnessed over the years
They hate women
They denigrate them at every opportunity
Their hatred of women spins from the hatred of the abuse they witnessed against women and the weakness they perceive in the woman
They often don't have any meaningful relationships with women
They will ra.pe and abuse women
They may marry but they divorce multiple times
Their sole aim is to "conquer "women and make as many as they can miserable because they themselves are tormented and miserable
Her unhappiness is their twisted joy
The same things they feared as children is what they become as adults
And the cycle continues

What a miserable way to live

You are a person!

I am sure all these apply to your dumb arsse. Not to me.

Baby mama: @ sagamite,take time and read the confessions of a recovering misogynist by Kevin Powell
Believe me you will see yourself in him
Here is an excerpt

http://yabw./2010/05/06/confessions-of-a-recovering-misogynist-by-kevin-powell/

And I am sure with your GBWA, you are raising another useless generation of black men and GBWA skank girls. And then all you hoodrats would blame the white man.

https://www.nairaland.com/730675/london-riot-pls-post-pics/10#8895259

https://www.nairaland.com/730675/london-riot-pls-post-pics/10#8895599

Dumbc*nt!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:20am On Dec 27, 2013
2s£xy:
This man, this man... Hian!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Ngokafor:

..right on spot and E.O.D!!!

You are a person!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sike(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Nice men get dumped mainly because women find them boring.

Only when the women have had their fun, lost their looks and now need long-term stability and reliability do they settle for nice men if they have not been able to tame and keep hold of a bad boy.

They now flash their full 32 teeth to a nice guy and show him they would agree to his approach and he gets excited (as they expect him to) and he quickly puts a ring on it saying he has found a "nice girl".

That is real life for you.
Lmao. This got me cracking out loud. Very true tho.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2013
dejibimbo: nairaland...land of the wise...dont form 'i sabi'....cos definately person go sabi pass you....lord reed u just got a following...

Following right back. wink
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You know I said you were a person from the very start?

I am never wrong when I say that. You are a pure person!

So in your dense head, saying "I study women" means I claim I am a "relationship expert"?

And despite this moronic comprehension, you would say you are not a person and not a product of a failed education system? grin

And the person is talking about "a functional brain"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumbc*nt! grin

Your brain is made of cement! grin grin grin grin grin

It can't work. grin
you grew up in a village and chances are you are the one who is a result of of a failed education system. You clearly know nothing about women considering you surround yourself with the same brainless ones undecided

if you wants to see someone who grew up surrounded by failure while growing up they are always as angry and. As frustrated as you, because u grew up in some village somewhere you think everyone else was raised in porverty and practically bred failure like you smh!

Keep acting like an ass and you will be treated like one, respect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Jaynec: Thnks Sir

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by plaetton: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2013
To the Op and the single female readers.

Men, all men love interesting women.
"Interesting" does not necessarily mean bad, but can be bad .
Men love women with an adventurous spirit who can be or at least act whorish when the occasion calls for it.

The problem with the so-called nice girls is that they are either timid, unadventurous or simply pretentious.
Also, adventurous ladies, or the so-called bad girls have self-confidence, understand the power of their femininity, and are usually go-getters who go after what they want rather wait for desires to come to them.

From my personal experience, when I had two women in my life , I married the more interesting, more adventurous one over the quiter, more of a nice girl type.
Most men do the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by rigarmortis: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets:
you grew up in a village and chances are you are the one who is a result of of a failed education system. You clearly know nothing about women considering you surround yourself with the same brainless ones undecided

if you wants to see someone who grew up surrounded by failure while growing up they are always as angry and. As frustrated as you, because u grew up in some village somewhere you think everyone else was raised in porverty and practically bred failure like you smh!

Keep acting like an ass and you will be treated like one, respect yourself.

You are a person!

Tell me if any man in your dumb life (with your moronic comprehension) can ever answer these kinds of interview questions.

https://www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview

Daft c*nt. I am not in your league!

I don't speak ebonics and wear my trousers down my knees.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by rigarmortis: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

The moronic person is throwing "real man" garbage.

One of those skanks that hope men would want them forever but realises they face a future where many men would want options, would go for it and leave them bitter, so she is whining.

She can insult her "real men" into line, not me.

sometimes i wonder who the "real man" is, if not a badly programmed robot who doesnt have a mind of his own, but designed to cater to every whim of the unrealistic female while denying himself of the good things of life.

this same girls will go to the "real men" for checking out while they consult awon boys for proper check up, then go back home and clip the "real " man's balls mercilessly.

in my book of relationship, do what thou wilt, is the only law
i hate to be told what to do and how to act "properly" when the situation i am facing is happening to me and unique in its own way.

you see these aging girls reading cheap lil romance novels with the hero being nothing but an imaginary man!

the novel will contain line like, and she slapped #insert "real man's" name# and he walked away, to his car, holding his head up high................nothing but a punk aarrssee.e

i later realised that the "real man" is an escape from reality, a means for them to live in denial and their illusion filled real-lation-sheep utopia.

so punk beta male will fall for the crap and will swallow evrything hook line and sinker, taking in what is prescibed like a bitter pill, forced down his inwardly unwilling throat, living in a cage but taking pride in being a "real man"

when a girl goes to mr biggs eats like a horse but still maintains her figure like a model...she wont look for a modelled statue real man.

but when she starts watching her weight, eating like an ant but looks like a well fed hippo that swallowed an elephant, when make up cant cover the lines on her face, when her mates are married and pregnant, when evryone has a baby, when her lil sister is out on valentines day but she is indoors alone, when age is no longer an ally, when her FAKE life is over.....

then she starts looking for the real man, who she has probablly told off in the past.

fact

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Rejoice5000(f): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2013
@ post i don't agree with u each of us (f) have our own time.its nt all abt beauty or ugly.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by wayforward: 7:40am On Dec 27, 2013
get me out of here i need a wife Asap!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2013
rigarmortis:

sometimes i wonder who the "real man" is, if not a badly programmed robot who doesnt have a mind of his own, but designed to cater to every whim of the unrealistic female while denying himself of the good things of life.

this same girls will go to the "real men" for checking out while they consult awon boys for proper check up, then go back home and clip the "real " man's balls mercilessly.

i hate to be told what to do and how to act "properly" when the situation i am facing is happening to me and unique in its own way.

you see these aging girls reading cheap lil romance novels with the hero being nothing but an imaginary man!

the novel will contain line like, and she slapped #insert "real man's" name# and he walked away, to his car, holding his head up high................nothing but a punk aarrssee.e

i later realised that the "real man" is an escape from reality, a means for them to live in denial and their illusion filled real-lation-sheep utopia.

so punk beta male will fall for the crap and will swallow evrything hook line and sinker, taking in what is prescibed like a bitter pill, forced down his inwardly unwilling throat, living in a cage but taking pride in being a "real man"

when a girl goes to mr biggs eats like a horse but still maintains her figure like a model...she wont look for a modelled statue real man.

but when she starts watching her weight, eating like an ant but looks like a well fed hippo that swallowed an elephant, when make up cant cover the lines on her face, when her mates are married and pregnant, when evryone has a baby, when her lil sister is out on valentines day but she is indoors alone, when age is no longer an ally, when her FAKE life is over.....

then she starts looking for the real man, who she has probablly told off in the past.

fact

Well said, bro.

I might need to open a thread and detail the characteristics of these dumb, wimpy lapdogs called "real men" that help create these useless moronic women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Tell me if any man in your dumb life (with your moronic comprehension) can ever answer these kinds of interview questions.

https://www.nairaland.com/1527136/mckinsey-interview

Daft c*nt. I am not in your league!

I don't speak ebonics and wear my trousers down my knees.

child please! Right I'm not in your league, i do people in my class. Take a village boy outside his little God forsaken world and he will act just like you. You are right, i stick to people in my league. I don't have time for frustrated village boys grin eeeh my bf is currently getting his 2 masters degree though. The ones who really are intelligent arent too desparate to share the little they know on a public forum just to prove to anyone else that there are intelligent smiley
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2013
rigarmortis:

fact
This is what happens id your dont have an ideal father figure to show you what a real man is like. I dont blame you grin
A man who knows he cant go far in life wont need anything beyond a pretty face and ass, but someone who knows he is capable of going places will get someone who can push and support him to be as successful as he would want to be grin thats a fact
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets: child please! Right I'm not in your league, i do people in my class. Take a village boy outside his little God forsaken world and he will act just like you. You are right, i stick to people in my league. I don't have time for frustrated village boys grin eeeh my bf is currently getting his 2masters degree though

You are a person!

Stop opening your legs to useless drugheads and do society a favour by not having useless kids like yourself.

We do not want anymore Gucci Mane jailbirds in black society and GBWA skank girls that only know how to twerk.

Your boyfriend is getting 2 masters?

Abeg make I laugh for one minute.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh finish. grin

Abeg give me a few seconds to compose myself. grin

Ah. ........................................................................................

.............................................................................................

Did you honestly believe I would believe that? grin grin grin grin

And lets say this fictional story was true, did you think that was in any way "impressive"? grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I am sure all these apply to your dumb arsse. Not to me.

And I am sure with your GBWA, you are raising another useless generation of black men and GBWA skank girls. And then all you hoodrats would blame the white man.

https://www.nairaland.com/730675/london-riot-pls-post-pics/10#8895259

Dumbc*nt!

Answer with all sincerity,weren't you raised by a single mother
Wasn't your dad absent from your life?

And mommy had to be strong and you can't stand that
That is why you hate single mothers
They remind of what you longed for and never had,a father figure
Poor woman tried her best but the demons got the best of you

This is not a diss on single mothers,they are the most hardworking parents I know
I just want to tell this eediot his life truths

You come here trying to act thuggish and macho online while inside ,in real life you are a spineless wuss

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama:

Answer with all sincerity,weren't you raised by a single mother
Wasn't your dad absent from your life?
And mommy had to be strong and you can't stand that
That is why you hate single mothers
They remind of of what you longed for and never had,a father figure

This is not a diss on single mothers,they are the most hardworking parents I know
I just want to tell this eediot his life truth

person, I don't have the background that generated your NL username.

Black people are useless does not mean all black people are useless. grin

I do what black people are not known for. I sit with executives that are frequently in the national press and advice them. That takes solid parental nurturing, hard work and self-development. Not finger-pointing to some fictional enemy and conspiracy.

I don't mix with skanks like you because I love my future kids even before they are born.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Stop opening your legs to useless drugheads and do society a favour by not having useless kids like yourself.

We do not want anymore Gucci Mane jailbirds in black society and GBWA skank girls that only know how to twerk.

Your boyfriend is getting 2 masters?

Abeg make I laugh for one minute.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ye! Ye! Ye! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh finish. grin

Abeg give me a few seconds to compose myself. grin

Ah. ........................................................................................

.............................................................................................

Did you honestly believe I would believe that? grin grin grin grin

And lets say this fictional story was true, did you think that was in any way "impressive"? grin grin grin grin
So its fictional because its something you cant achieve grin grin grin its okay you dont have to be so angry, let those who have the brains do it cheesy
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

person, I don't have the background that generated your NL username.

Black people are useless does not mean all black people are useless. grin

I don't mix with skanks like you because I love my future kids even before they are born.

Deny it all you want,it shows
There is no way you were raised right and turned up useless
You must have witnessed much abuse by the men in your life
That's why you don't know what it is to be a man
You think thuggery is manhood
It's not

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets:
So its fictional because its something you cant achieve grin grin grin its okay you dont have to be so angry, let those who have the brains do it cheesy

person, did you believe I would believe that?

And did you think that was impressive in my world?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I told you people to stop making me shine.

I don't like shining like this, it is too much for even my own huge ego. grin

Baby mama:

Deny it all you want,it shows
There is no way you were raised right and turned up useless
You must have witnessed much abuse by the men in your life
That's why you don't know what it is to be a man
You think thuggery is manhood
It's not

No you were not raised right, that is why you are a baby mama.

That is not what it means being a woman and it does not make your "strong".

I have already advised your type here:

Close your legs, c*nt!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Adaeze003(f): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Didn't read all that but from those I know personally, the nice ones are getting married.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by wayforward: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2013

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

got a huge ego and nothing to back it up with besides anger and frustration you like throwing in everyone else's face cheesy

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

It's not called ego,it is stoopidity
Megalomania is a mental illness FYI
Go check it out
Thinking too much of yourself,a useless good for nothing thug on cyberspace
Just like Musiwa and his grandeur
You need help

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Mondisweets: got a huge ego and nothing to back it up with besides anger and frustration you like throwing in everyone else's face cheesy

person, did you expect me to believe your fiction?

You expected me to go "Wow"? grin grin grin grin grin

You think that makes this made-up guy at my level? grin

Baby mama:

Go check it out
Thinking too much of yourself,a useless good for nothing thug on cyberspace
You need help

You are a dumbcunt.

Close your legs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Go check it out
Thinking too much of yourself,a useless good for nothing thug on cyberspace who is King in his delusions
You need help
The only thing shining is your vivid eediocy
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

person, did you expect me to believe your fiction?

You expected me to go "Wow"? grin grin grin grin grin

You think that makes this made-up guy at my level? grin

you dont need to go "wow" even if you know deep down inside you cant possibly be that intelligent. No not up to your level, but probably far beyond your level smiley
The reason why you are probably this frustrated is because any sensible woman who can give her man anything beyond sex really isnt into your type, thats why you simply stick to your low lives and diss anything else far much better than anything you can attract
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Baby mama:

Go check it out
Thinking too much of yourself,a useless good for nothing thug on cyberspace who is King in his delusions
You need help
The only thing shining is your vivid eediocy

This is your category.

Dumb baby mamas.

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1484475_Nonso%C3%AE%C2%B2_jpg771d40a8f0fb5590fa2f46271ccff641[/img]

Mondisweets: you dont need to go "wow" even if you know deep down inside you cant possibly be that intelligent. No not up to your level, but probably far beyond your level smiley

You are a person.

I was waiting for that stewpidity.

So you think getting 2 masters is a measure of "intelligence"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sure are a product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Late Marriage / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.