Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46808 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Dolcilicious(f): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tips to b a bad gal plz#guyz view n ladies view#thanks
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Dolcilicious(f): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tips to b a crazy gal plz#guyz view n ladies view#thanks
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up!

You are a person.

Who was your moronic statement directed at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4e8iAofnrw

I have already stated it clearly, I do not tolerate Ghetto Black Woman Aggression (GBWA). Later your moronic arsse will be wondering why men don't want to be with you. I am already very intolerant of black women and when you bring such skanky attitude to me, I don't hesitate in knocking your arsse right back into line.

Later, your dumb arsse would even claim you are a nice girl like every black girl likes to claim but yet your hoodrat personalities is the evidence on the ground for the majority.

You can try your rude shyt with dumb "real men", this man would fcking put you in your place asap (without the rocky).

You are perhaps the most vile creature on this website,what did that lady do to get you barking like a rabid dog?
Your attitude stinks like watery poo
Don't ever mistake stoopidity,lack of proper upbringing or downright agbero street boy gangster motor park tout behaviors and personality disorder for intelligence ,bravery and assertiveness
Most people reading you can differentiate between the two divide.
What a sorry excuse of a man

24 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by dozymars(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
1. Nice girls hardly get themselves available for the men. They hardly socialize, so how can they be seen?
2. Nice girls feel the man should always do the chasing while in the relationship and do not make effort in expressing their feelings to the man.
3. Most men will hardly marry a crazy girl if they know she had a crazy past.
4. If a man dumps a nice girl then that means he never loved her in the first place, most nice girls do not know if they are loved so they waste their time hanging with the wrong person.
5. Marriage most times is a divine arrangement, So it the Lord's doing and not by your been nice.

I hope this is helpful.
Please nice ladies out there, be yourself, remain nice and pray to find the right man.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

And when we have serious cases of single motherhood in black society and majority of successful and eligible black men choosing to marry outside the race, they wonder why.

They start saying they are "strong".

Where "strong" means unbearable and miasmic personalities.

I can't stand them.

If you are that black man then the black women and unborn children are doomed
Eligible black man is what the ladies want not a man with a chronic personality disorder manifesting as narcism and misogynistic tendencies
I wouldn't wish you on my worst enemy. That black woman is better off single and the children are better off by a single mother than be stuck with somebody like you.
You are that man no parents would wish on a daughter they love.

21 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

And when we have serious cases of single motherhood in black society and majority of successful and eligible black men choosing to marry outside the race, they wonder why.

They start saying they are "strong".

Where "strong" means unbearable and miasmic personalities.

I can't stand them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Tinyemeka(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
dnacrystal: But this sagamite creature sha lol! What exactly is making you rant and rave this much. Are you pained at something? Did someone hurt you? Talk to someone if you're depressed, it helps.
LOL. Nne please remember to offer him a couch also.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

If you are that black man then the black women and unborn children are doomed
I wouldn't wish you on my worst enemy. That black woman is better off single and the children are better off by a single mother than be stuck with somebody like you.
You are that man no parents would wish on a daughter they love.
HEY EASE UP YO
DATS MA NIGGA RIGHT THERE YO

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by DonOms(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

No be suya meat as long as she is not rude and exposing any ghetto black woman aggression. I don't tolerate GBWA.

All I would just give her is my PhD dissertation on Womantology so she can see that this is a man with his eyes open, not a mugu real man!
I don't boast of a PhD in a Psychology field of 'Womantology' but I know for sure that in psychology of human behavioral pattern studies, you DO NOT generalise. I know you know that too as you have not generalised in your earlier post, but you just weren't cautious enough to consider that lady (sweet-tease) may be an exception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tinyemeka:
LOL. Nne please remember to offer him a couch also.

That one go fit Siddon for counseling couch?
Na chains and chords dem go take bind am like nkita ara begin pour "smarties" for im mouth

6 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Boss13: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Why would the good girls get married when the only thing they do is to observe. They see a guy they like, they start praying to God for him to look their way instead of getting to work. When he finally notices you, you still pray he feels for you, and if he does have feelings for you, instead of working hard to make the relationship, you just start observing and complaining leaving him bored. A crazy gal understands the rhythm of men, knows when he is into her, work to make him love her and fights to make the relationship work.

Many good girls are lazy in relationship, have poor social lives, not good on bed (cos their pastor says pre-marital sex is bad and to make their matter worse, do not know how to either cook good food or lack the interest to do so.

Who would want to leave a lady (regardless of how pretty she is) who is fun to be with, blow your brains out with good sex, reasons with you and also push you to achieve things.

The world is changing ladies, if you make the first move, you ain't cheap. It shows you know what you want and if a guy thinks your cheap, he is immature, outdated and needs to live up to the realities of the 21st century. You cannot get and keep a man if you are waiting, observing and praying. You have to work for it and work very hard too.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by geolabious(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sagamite:

If I want to smile, I would watch Chris Rock.

Don't go for looks me arsse.

She better be fcking fine and have a good personality to go with it. undecided

Plss telme Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ kidding?
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by cho25bc(f): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote
author=ODION777]"...Now, don’t go looking up the meaning of NICE and
CRAZY in your dictionary. That’s not what I’m talking about. I will
define a NICE girl and a CRAZY one, for the purpose of this research..."
i wil suggest dat u shld complete d article 1ce n 4 al so dt we cn knw wht u are driving at
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trying to find a formula for relationships between men and women is like trying to find a formula for transmuting lead to gold in other words stop looking.

All sorts of girls get dumped every day and the failure stems from the individuals involved not on any formula of nice girls get dumped. I should know, I married one.

First fault is the men, they don't know what they want and even when they have an inclining they don't stick to their guns. Always getting distracted by the next biggest yansh or bosom they see. Guys get real there will always be a bigger yansh or bosom! Settle down and make a choice!

As for women, I'd say stop believing love is blind! Love sees the faults and can determine if there is something worthy in there. In other words don't loose your head or good senses!

One string needs to work in both men and women, a determination to work things out. No one sided relationship works well. If the 2 are not on the same page better say asta LA vista!

In parting, don't rely on formulas find your own path. Distil the wisdom of the wealth of experience around you and forge your own way. It sounds harder than it is besides it is the essence of being an adult.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Rubbish!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Dondave11: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Babzilla:
HEY EASE UP YO
DATS MA NIGGA RIGHT THERE YO
Sagamite just went offline thats why she's spewing those _____ . He'll soon be back.

Sagamite is absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ohynedar(f): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
D point is men like both nice and crazy gals. Some like nice gals as wives and crazy ones as girlfriends to cool off stress and remain happy anytime d ' nice' one at home gets nasty. I dont even know where dis world is heading, men feel more like men wit nice gals but they feel more alive and happier wt crazy gals. If u r married to a complete nice gal, ur marriage will soon turn to government work where u r d boss and u decide. If u were married to a crazy gal u might not nid to worry abt a lot of tins cos she wants to be involved actively in evry facet of ur life and tins u do but she will have problems with ur family.
Girls sud av dis in mind GUY'S FAMILIES ALWYS WANT NICE AND CALM GALS AS WIVES FOR THEIR SONS BUT DEY WONT WANT THEIR FEMALE CHILDREN TO BE SO NICE SO THAT NO HUSBAND'S FAMILY WILL CHEAT DEM. So to cap it all to keep ur husband happy and alive in d spirit wt u, u nid to be crazy and to keep a good relationship wt his family u nid to be nice. WE NID BOTH. Good luck to us!

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Dondave11: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baby mama:

You are perhaps the most vile creature on this website,
Most people reading you can differentiate between the two divide.
U're wrong ma. SAGAMITE is saying d fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lord_Reed: Trying to find a formula for relationships between men and women is like trying to find a formula for transmuting lead to gold in other words stop looking.

All sorts of girls get dumped every day and the failure stems from the individuals involved not on any formula of nice girls get dumped. I should know, I married one.

First fault is the men, they don't know what they want and even when they have an inclining they don't stick to their guns. Always getting distracted by the next biggest yansh or bosom they see. Guys get real there will always be a bigger yansh or bosom! Settle down and make a choice!

As for women, I'd say stop believing love is blind! Love sees the faults and can determine if there is something g worthy in there. In other words don't loose your head or good senses!

One string needs to work in both, a determination to work things out. No one sided relationship works well. If the 2 are not on the same page better say asta LA vista!

In parting, don't rely on formulas find your own path. Distil the wisdom of the wealth of experience around you and forge your own way. It sounds harder than it is besides it is the essence of being an adult.

God bless you. May your days be long

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Yagazee: 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
This days, ladies will keep giving you the forbidden fruit hoping you get choked one day. When that happens, behold you are a father. Trust me she wants to keep the baby and in an effort to correct your mistake, congratulation! You are now a husband. This method is now 70% effective, check the records or do your research on this. If you are a lady that want to keep her legs close & wait for the ring, your chance is 20%. From 2002 till now, 83% of men out there have had sex with thier woman before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by WackyJ1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
chidyhels: No nice lady gets dumped...she only gets confused at some point cos everybody wants her. She needs help.

This is true...

Baba saga's first post has said it all ...

Personally i felt this topic's title was ribbish that is why i didn't even bother to read through it...
Since when did niceness become a criteria for girl's being dumped easily.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by shooze: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lord_reed your wife is one lucky woman. You are always calm and display maturity and class in your response . Please don't change

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by 190theclown: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
sweet-tease:

You aren't a lady so you won't understand. Now what you just said is what most people feel is the right move but very few people do the ryt thng cos the other is sweet just cos its breaking rules. Some go for the crazy ones, fall in love and forget the nice ones, most times nice gals are the idle choice not the desired choice so they end up being the idle wife and not the loved wife. Ask the nice gals around you what they'v been thru and you'd be surprised at how the crazy ones hav a more colourful funfilled relationshp while they are stuck with a boring relationshp. Nice gals are the ones guys want to come back to if all doesn't go well with the crazy ones, and compensate themselves with the idea dat at least they'v got a good wife when in reality if all goes well with the crazy one, they will stay with that crazy one. As long as a crazy chick doesn't overdo her craziness, she is more likely to end up with a better husband, marry earlier and receive less shit from her partner but what we hear about is most men claiming they prefer nice gals and wuld respect them more, theory is always different from practicals.

Really undecided
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Mznaett: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
@op's,kindly pardon me 4 derailing d topic.@Sagamite,u'r a bunch of Oaf 2rate black women dx way.By d way,u quoted some1's post as an "ARTICLE OF RUBBISH"infact,i dnt want 2go in2 arguments wif u,cuz i knw u'r underage. What an appendage article u keep posting cuz its fell in2 disuse for ages..¤PEACE¤

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by GoodBoi1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
WISDOM IS SURELY THE PRINCIPAL THING.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by ODION777(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
There are still mature people on this thread. Their comments make nairaland worth visiting. Thanks!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
life was just so much easier as kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by JustGuy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by JustGuy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by alingo4life: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
It is because the so-called Nice Girls are too conservative and Rigid.And at times they nag a lot.They think time is still on their side,so therefore they treat would-be suitors like Shit.They believe they are the best and do not want to change.Most of them do not take to co-rections as they believe they are perfect.Seeing them afar,They are good people,But by when you go into a relationship with them,you'll discover they have a lot to work on themselves.Have you asked the question why so-called good girls marry late or have no suitors at all?Am speaking from experience..

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by satellitedaisy: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Who talk say Men no get sense? dey no fear face ni. Make them try rubbish with crazy gurls
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Ladybianca(f): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Matthew
briggs:

I think the problem we are having here is the
definition of what NICENESS really means

If NICENESS means boring, clingy, moody, teary, and subservient. if
means calling 25 times a day to know where and how he is, if it means
slaving your a**ss out, like a servant who bends to his every whims and
caprices, it it means you have no life, no passion no dreams, hence your
life revolves around him, If means not been confident in yourself and
your assets, If means always been scared that he would dump you, and
that if he does dump you, your life is over ... I bet you no sane guy
wouldn't near such girl.

But if NICENESS means... been respectful, courteous, caring,
observant, humble, a nurturer, Kind and loving. If it means seeing
yourself as an individual with a life, a passion, an opinion and
treating others the way you expect to be treated. If means no been proud
or rude but humble and cordial. If means knowing your worth and
carrying yourself with confidence... If It means been responsible, less
selfish and focusing your energy in building your man. I bet you, guys
would kill to have you

The question is what sort of NICE lady are you.

Moreover I would to add that Guys go for in quote" rude/wild girls"
because they know it's easy to get laid with them, and they are fun to
be with, they see them as a play thing and in most cases use them as
side chicks.

Guys will be guys they might play and goof around but when it comes to
settling down, they scout for ms Nice (look at my second definition of
niceness), a girl that remind them of their mother. They choose Nice
girls to build a life with, some even go as far as going to the village
to find her. Because they know they are dependable, trustworthy, and
reliable.

In summary Niceness is a very good virtue for every, woman that has the
mind set of getting married some day, be you lacking in the looks
department or looking like a model.

Infact when it comes to marriage men look at personality more than
beauty. When it comes to sex and having fun men look at beauty more than
personality. The question is would you prefer to be a man's plaything
or a wife.

A case study is my handsome uncle who was a ladies man but when he
decided to settle down, I was personally shocked at his choice, he chose
someone who most people might consider lacking in the looks department
when compared to him. I asked him why he said she sooo nice, humble and
caring etc.

Moreover, in my personal opinion to keep a relationship and nurture in
it towards marriage, which happens to be the challenge most nice girls
face... you need to keep things interesting...

I think Nice girls in qoute need to borrow some good traits from the
so called wild girls. Traits like been fun, exciting, independent,
lively, energetic, confident and happy.

You need to be what I call a Nice bitch

In summary Niceness is a very good attribute for a woman to have. Its
one key attribute that would make a man consider putting a ring on it
even if you are lacking in other department ...don't lose it.. not for
anything, not for an unthoughtfully composed NL post.

#Mathew briggs.

YES
dats wat i want
A NICE NAUGHTY LADY
working towards it kum 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / 75-Year-Old British Man Cries Out After African Girl Scammed Him Of £20k (Pics) / Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.