Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? (69526 Views)

The Hardest of the 3 Major Language to Learn / Yoruba Language Is The Most Influential Nigerian Language Outside Nigeria. / Which Nigerian Language Is The Easiest To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
philfearon:
And Genevieve,Van Vicker,Jim Iyke,etc,All act Yoruba movies too?

VAN VICKER IS A GHANAIAN NOT A NIGERIAN..

THERE ARE SOME IBO ARTISTES THAT ACTS IN YORUBA MOVIES LIKE:
RACHEAL ONIGA, KELVIN IKEDUBA,,,,,

SHOULD I GO AHEAD IN MENTIONING THEIR NAMES?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2014
@fran6uc

you made sense
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
5.00GP:

VAN VICKER IS A GHANAIAN NOT A NIGERIAN..

THERE ARE SOME IBO ARTISTES THAT ACTS IN YORUBA MOVIES LIKE:
RACHEAL ONIGA, KELVIN IKEDUBA,,,,,

SHOULD I GO AHEAD IN MENTIONING THEIR NAMES?
clarion chukwura, tony umez...
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cashkid18(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
TribalEAST: stop beign funny. Nobody cares about SE. If you cant conquer lagos then you cant conquer nigeria and africa. Check out all the igbo musicians doing well, they are all in lagos singing in yoruba e.g don jazzy, dr sid, chidinma, dprince, dj zeez, faze etc. Why cant they stay in alaigbo and sing in igbo? Cos they know the language is not compatible with music to a large extent like yoruba dats why terry g, timaya, iyanya etc all adopt it.
mumu,dbanj ist hit music was sang in igbo language.i hope u knw dt one
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
philfearon:
Don't have ur time bro.....
Believe what u want.

BRO, YOU MUST HAVE TIME TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS....
WHY CAN'T U ANSWER THE QUESTIONS?
TIMID GUY
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Kaysalas(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
duni04: I know Hausa people that speak Yoruba and Yoruba people that speak Hausa. I also know Ibo people that speak both Hausa and Yoruba but I've never seen or heard any Hausa or Yoruba person speak Ibo in my life. I'm sure its easy to learn but it sounds very difficult from the outside.
Not quite true. My friend who has been in Alaigbo for about six months can hold a fairly lengthy conversation with you in Igbo language. Trying to learn from him but mhen! That una language CAN BREAK JAWS. No insults intended.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by theripper3: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Yorubas and their prattling. Omotola Jalade featured on Forbes Magazine is arguably d biggest Yoruba actress and never acted Yoruba movies.

Who sabi all dis bleached up sikira sindodo, ashewo to re Mecca and other lesbians wey full Ofe-m-m-anu-wood?

Even Mercy Johnson of yesterday speaks flawless Igbo and isn't even igbo and bigger than all Ofe-mm-anu-wood ladies. The just concluded BBA had housemates speaking igbo and some African housemates speaking words like chineke, igwe and co. Jim iyke was nearly mobbed the other day in an African country

Which of-e-mm-a-n-u actor is that well known in Nigeria let alone cameroon or Kenya.

Of-em-ma-nu-wood should chill and make movies to entertain their agbero and bleached up sisters. Igbos don't care.

5 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by philfearon(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
5.00GP:

BRO, YOU MUST HAVE TIME TO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS....
WHY CAN'T U ANSWER THE QUESTIONS?
TIMID GUY
Which questions?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cashkid18(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
nollywood is owned n run by d igbos jst d same way yoruba movie is owned n run by d yorubas cheesy
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: mumu,dbanj ist hit music was sang in igbo language.i hope u knw dt one
which first hit?

Attache by force
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by philfearon(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: nollywood is owned n run by d igbos jst d same way yoruba movie is owned n run by d yorubas cheesy
Leave that 5.00GP to the wan claim Wetin no belong to am...
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cashkid18(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
TribalEAST: which first hit?

Attache by force
mumu,''igwe'' dt was produced by don jazzy
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: i hv told u pple dt d reason english is being used is bcu is nt only produced for d igbos alone bt for africa n beyound wic in return d producer makes more gain.Go to countries lik SA,kenya,zambia,usa u wil them watching nollywood movies unlik d yoruba movies dt is only meant for d yorubas.
That d igbos choose to employ other tribe into nollywood industries does nt mean dt it is no longer igbo property

SEE FLIMSY ANSWERS.....
YOUR ANSWERS ARE NOT CONVINCING....

ON DSTV - AFRICA MAGIC IS DEDICATED PURPOSELY FOR THE YORUBA MOVIES....

NOLLYWOOD IS OWNED BY YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBO......
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Kaysalas(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Preboy: my eyes must be deceiving me. Yoruba easiest? Hausa romantic? Igbo fun?.... its either u guys are just playing dumb or just feeling ignorant.... Hausa sounds like a language from Pluto, Yoruba sounds scary although I love its use in music

bottom line; Igbo is a very fast language dat's y you might find it as scary..... if spoken slowly, then u will find it easier dan abc
wink
(Speaking slowly) so....how...many ...of ya.... people....speak ....it.....slo... wly...?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: nollywood is owned n run by d igbos jst d same way yoruba movie is owned n run by d yorubas cheesy
nollywood is nigerian, not igbo owned though they have a stake likewise yorubas and hausas.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by philfearon(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
TribalEAST: nollywood is nigerian, not igbo owned though they have a stake likewise yorubas and hausas.
Stake as in employed to act or what else?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
philfearon:
Which questions?

IF NOLLYWOOD IS OWNED BY THE IBO, WHY IS IT THAT IT HAS THE COMBINATION OF YORUBA, HAUSA, IBO ?

IF NOLLYWOOD IS OWNED BY THE IBO, WHY IS THAT IGBO LANGUAGE IS NOT USED AS D MAJOR LANGUAGE IN EACH MOVIE?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by InHim4Him(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
E-gladiators and tribal combatants are derailing the thread and causing confusion.
The question is not about Nollywood, your tribe, likes or dislikes but the easier language as no language is easy.
Different factors come into play in matters concerning languages one of which is proximity to the milieu, interest, etc.
Written and spoken language can differ based on several other factors.
Following the arguments have been however entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cashkid18(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2014
philfearon:
Leave that 5.00GP to the wan claim Wetin no belong to am...
u dey mind them.they wnt to attach theirselves wit nollywood dt was made wat is it today by d efforts of ndi igbo..
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by digospel2: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Irigwe
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: mumu,''igwe'' dt was produced by don jazzy
you call it his first his but that song was in his 3rd album. His 1st hit was tongolo followed by mobolowowon, why me, mogbonafelifeli, suddenly, fall in love...igwe cant be compared to any of those songs, you just like it cos he used igbo to delude you people.

Pls, educate urself in dat alaigbo cave you are typing from.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by 500GP: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: mumu,''igwe'' dt was produced by don jazzy

IGWE IS NOT DBANJ FIRST SONG THAT BROUGHT HIM TO THE LIME LIGHT ...
IT'S "WHY ME "..

IGWE IS NOT THAT ALL A HIT SONG.. ALL THE LYRICS IN IGWE COMPRISES OF ENGLISH N YORUBA LANGUAGE
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cashkid18(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
5.00GP:

SEE FLIMSY ANSWERS.....
YOUR ANSWERS ARE NOT CONVINCING....

ON DSTV - AFRICA MAGIC IS DEDICATED PURPOSELY FOR THE YORUBA MOVIES....

NOLLYWOOD IS OWNED BY YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBO......
hausas are proud of their own movie industry ''kannywood''i hv nt heard them claiming nollywood bt it is only u pple dt are trying to claim another man's effort..
Nollywood is owned by d igbos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Kaysalas(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
ashezbrown: URHOBO IS D EASIEST, JST COME TO DELTA, MIGWO.. Abeg who understand urhobo for here make answer my egwe befoe i go answer am myself.
Lwkmd 4 hia
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by mrmatt(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
it depends on ur mother tongue, if ur language is mutually intelligable to any language, u can easily learn that language. Eg. Igala ppl find it easy to learn Yoruba and Tiv ppl tend to learn hausa easier. So, it depends on the share features of language or rather, family relationship of languages.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
philfearon:
Stake as in employed to act or what else?
igbo, yoruba and hausa all have a stake in nollywood, and mind you, igbos dont own nollywood, they only own dominate the english part and own the igbo speaking part, even england can claim the english part of nollywood cos na their language we dey use.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by cashkid18(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
TribalEAST: you call it his first his but that song was in his 3rd album. His 1st hit was tongolo followed by mobolowowon, why me, mogbonafelifeli, suddenly, fall in love...igwe cant be compared to any of those songs, you just like it cos he used igbo to delude you people.

Pls, educate urself in dat alaigbo cave you are typing from.
mumu,do u knw wat is hit music in d ist place
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by philfearon(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
5.00GP:

IF NOLLYWOOD IS OWNED BY THE IBO, WHY IS IT THAT IT HAS THE COMBINATION OF YORUBA, HAUSA, IBO ?
It has the right to employ any ethnic group to work for it.....That's where other ethnic groups comes in..

IF NOLLYWOOD IS OWNED BY THE IGBO, WHY IS THAT IGBO LANGUAGE IS NOT USED AS D MAJOR LANGUAGE IN EACH MOVIE?

Course the movies are not meant for Igbo's alone...
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by kingpin0308(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
D easiest, u mean d easiest? 1st 0f al intr0ducti0n, am a y0ruba b0y 4rm a y0rubad w0rld. I wil g0 4 Nigeria english i.e pidgin. Abi pidgin n0 be Nigeria language?
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
5.00GP:

IGWE IS NOT DBANJ FIRST SONG THAT BROUGHT HIM TO THE LIME LIGHT ...
IT'S "WHY ME "..

IGWE IS NOT THAT ALL A HIT SONG.. ALL THE LYRICS IN IGWE COMPRISES OF ENGLISH N YORUBA LANGUAGE
his first hit is not even why me but tongolo.
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by Kaysalas(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Preboy: ode? slowpoke? whu cares, the dude is a fool for typing nonsense from that Nokia c1 of his
winkhow you take know say na C1 im dey use? Na GPRS/SATELLITE/CAMERA PENETRATION Phone u dey use? wink
Re: Which Is The Easiest Nigerian Language To Learn? by philfearon(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
TribalEAST: igbo, yoruba and hausa all have a stake in nollywood, and mind you, igbos dont own nollywood, they only own dominate the english part and own the igbo speaking part, even england can claim the english part of nollywood cos na their language we dey use.
Go and sit down my friend....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Olori Sekinat-Elegushi Wife Of Oba Of Ikate Land [photos] / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Ebonyi Masquarades Operating Phone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.