Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13447 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dahomey Amazon:
You sound like you were born in a baby factory

Very plausible.... grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
sheymaziggy:

Lol, I pass, u want to gv me d left over bones illungboy nd egghead hz been giving u, lol, guy I understand ur plight it's nt easy to digest dose missiles from egghead nd illungboy. Sorry ehn, go drink beer, ur body go cool down. Abeg mk una pity am o, before e gv me left over bones.
Supporters club association, hope you donated your like am sure they will like it. Now settle down let me find your bone Lol.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Very plausible.... grin
The kid wants to try out what is fathers couldn't handle, i will leave him with eggheaders. Bloody leaf eating ruminant
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Emperor007: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Why not simply come up with your own version of the propaganda instead of this attitude of giving up in exasperation.

To you...it may sound like lies...but not to others.

Come up with your own lies.

^^^

I expect you to reason better than the above.

You're encouraging him to " come up with his own lies " when he's trying to stop / discourage the OP from promoting falsehood.

That's part of the problem we're trying to correct, say things the way they are. If it's competition, let the better ( best ) person win fairly not because people were deceived through lies that people like you and OP are promoting.

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dahomey Amazon:
You sound like you were born in a baby factory
And where did you fall from?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dahomey Amazon:
The kid wants to try out what is fathers couldn't handle, i will leave him with eggheaders. Bloody leaf eating ruminant
Eggheaders is his God he must worship him. Ori eyin, awon eleyi bad gan. Ekun oko y1bo
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Haahahhaa got into his yamhead,, i always leave a
bitter taste in your mouth and have your
heart pounding fast with acute
tachycardia of 500 beats/min anytime you
read my posts, it is evident in your Whining.
Thought you had a good sense of humor,
if you don't, well i can't help you. It's
your choice to court with hypertension so
carry your load alone till it buries your
carcas, i'm having fun
As for the lineage, even a hungry
bingo will not eat your malnourished
Yoruba excreta. Who would blame bingo?,
when your stomach takes in only N20
beans per day, one wonders what will be
left for poor thing if he is to depend on
your poo for survival . No wonder i hardly
see healthy dogs in Ibadan, Ogbomosho.
The ones that refuse to migrate are a
reflection of the people.... hungry and
malnourished. Ekuke dogs and
malnourished Yoruba people all over the
SW...screaming..'our GDP is the
highest !!!' on hungry stomachs .
Oga mugu come let me take you Owerri
kitchen, so you can eat real good like Ofe
owerri and banga. Cost-effective but
nutritious.
If i were you i would stop throwing stones
and sticks at the Aboki beansellers and
see this as a chance to maximize my food
ingredients at a cost-effective rate and
live a qualitative life, must you always be
spoon-fed by everybody in Nigeria?
Haba!..

His this idiota high on insecticides and mad woman monthly flow??. Damn Ibadan is poor and hungry yet the amount of Igbo living there outnumbers the whole number of non indigene in the whole of alaigbo. Dude don't think you are talking to somebody that have not been to your hellhole. Do you mind showing us how woliwo, opoko, akunnie, awada, odokpor and your other hellhole look like. Which dog will live in alaigbo self when humans can't even feed themselves well talk less of human. Ibadan gat 14 gra's your London in Onitsha gat only one which is even substandard cos I have live there before self after Niger lane to be precise. Outside abs junction to Onitsha gra the rest place is shytehole, enugu only gat enugu metropolis ninth mile, UDI and the enugu- abakaliki expressway is nothing to write home about. I don't take you unexposed village re*tard serious until you cross the Niger bridge to the asaba end your word is meaningless to me.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by sheymaziggy: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Supporters club association, hope you donated your like am sure they will like it. Now settle down let me find your bone Lol.
Wetin man go do, I was jejely reading as a guest o when I saw d way dem dey attack u nd u just throwing weak nd lame jabs, amala ewedu all dos pikin talk, I was bored by u so I just wanted to ginger u make u buckle up entertain me very well, tongue, Abi u no knw say Na moni I dey use browse ni, Abeg forget d bones u dey find, go find better jabs finish dem jor, bt if dem murder u (illungboy nd egghead) no b me cause am o, lol. Wahala pikin. Lol

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Gamji007: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:

Stop these nonsense of middle belt. Which states are in the middle belt? Is it Niger who voted Buhari in 2011 or Kwara whose governor just moved to APC or is it Nasarawa that has a sitting APC governor. As we speak Kwara, Nasarawa and Niger are with APC

Its only illiterates who think Only Plateau and benue make Middle Belt

Thanks for educating some morrons and educated illiterates here who have no idea on the states that make up the middlebelt and keep spueing nonesense about PDP winning in those areas!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Hahhahahahah a...believe that if that make you sleep well tonite.

Answer my question..you f0ol!
When you say hi to that dead proststituute sorry miss Soyinka then i will answer you rhetorical question
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dahomey Amazon:

Perhaps ...we should allow Eggheader to mop up the carcass of plantain-boy.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: [/color] When you say hi to that dead prostituute abd then i will answer you rhetorical question[/color]

You are losing coherence....I all I can do is to pity you at the moment.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: When you say hi to that dead proststituute sorry miss Soyinka then i will answer you rhetorical question

Pathetic the clown never chop beating he has start spewing incoherent pieces of crap.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Emperor_007:

^^^

I expect you to reason better than the above.

You're encouraging him to " come up with his own lies " when he's trying to stop / discourage the OP from promoting falsehood.

That's part of the problem we're trying to correct, say things the way they are. If it's competition, let the better ( best ) person win fairly not because people were deceived through lies that people like you and OP are promoting.

You missed the point.....he labeled cramjones expose as lies...I challenged him to come up with his own lies. If you can't get my drift...then sorry, I can't help you.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
I blame myself for sending onlylies and foolglobe to their early nairaland graves. Atleast they are better opposition than this new re*tards on the block.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Ilugunboy ain't interested in e- brawl face me that is so ready to exterminate you for charity and send you to the part taken by your brother in gwarimpa abuja who is unable to feed his family.
Nah i will take y'all, it so easy focusin on Late Miss Soyinka and her illegitimate baby etc

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Pathetic the clown never chop beating he has start spewing incoherent pieces of crap.
*Sniffs around* fhufff fhuffff. You body
odor is not different frm Ijegun's.
Are u conjoined twins or are u 'twice'
After climbing down frm big behind
mountain bilikisu, don't just dash in here,
you should try some cheap aboki perf
...we can manage dat.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Nah i will take y'all, it so easy focusin on Late Miss Soyinka and her illegitimate baby etc

Coward.....you are such an oaf...so you only have the courage to take up a dead woman that can't defend herself against your lying tongue.?

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Nah i will take y'all, it so easy focusin on Late Miss Soyinka and her illegitimate baby etc

Even if the miss Soyinka story is only in the imagination of Igbos. But we all know your first lady biancar was the face of Nigerian airways fuxking everything after your village hero was laying as a vegetable in faraway London. If you not too sure of the story dial 070-debe-ojukwu alternatively dial 080-ffk for answer.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by collynzo2(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: *Sniffs around* fhufff fhuffff. You body
...we can manage dat.
One man squad, keep slamming the incestuous rapîsts, I dey your back like hunchback.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dahomey Amazon:
Why you dey run
nah? You know our healthy Okoro rods
are superlative, we eat good food not the
N20 beans ur brodas can't even afford.in
bodija rite now. . That's why we are
Okoro Iron bender like you call us.
Let me tickle ur memory a little, dat nite
u were screaming. Yeeeeee! Omo Ibo Olo
oko nla fe pami O.! ...egba mi ooooo!.
Even oga manager had to rush to the
door. You loved it

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Why you dey run
nah? You know our healthy Okoro rods
are superlative, we eat good food not the
N20 beans ur brodas can't even afford.in
bodija rite now. . That's why we are
Okoro Iron bender like you call us.
Let me tickle ur memory a little, dat nite
u were screaming. Yeeeeee! Omo Ibo Olo
oko nla fe pami O.! ...egba mi ooooo!.
Even oga manager had to rush to the
door. You loved it

Whereyy...omo Yiiboo... grin grin

You've been using Vaseline and soap... cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Even if the miss Soyinka story is only in the imagination of Igbos. But we all know your first lady biancar was the face of Nigerian airways fuxking everything after your village hero was laying as a vegetable in faraway London. If you not too sure of the story dial 070-debe-ojukwu alternatively dial 080-ffk for answer.
Miss Soyinka knew yorubas cannot handle the truth, Oloyin beans and all.Pity the pregnancy she was carry for Amaechi killed her Rest in Peices that promiscous yorobaar b**tch

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Miss Soyinka knew yorubas cannot handle the truth, Oloyin beans and all.Pity the pregnancy she was carry for Amaechi killed her Rest in Peices that promiscous yorobaar b**tch

Ms Soyinka.

Ewa oloyin

You keep repeating these worn out lines like a broken record of gramophone .....are you this shallow.

Ginger yourself up plantain-boi.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Whereyy...omo Yiiboo... grin grin

You've been using Vaseline and soap... cheesy
Say something nah, you can do better than this, no?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by donphilopus: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
mike404: TRASH
Quoted everything just to write "trash"? You must be a nincompoop.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: *Sniffs around* fhufff fhuffff. You body
...we can manage dat.

Says the product of a drunk f"..uck. I don't blame you, I blame the donor and recipients of your x and y chromosomes for not wiping you off with a tissue and flush you down the sewer.you are a boil on the a$$ of humanity and a disgrace to your fellow homo habilis. I will so biatchslap you till my sinews creak.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Miss Soyinka knew yorubas cannot handle the truth, Oloyin beans and all.Pity the pregnancy she was carry for Amaechi killed her Rest in Peices that promiscous yorobaar b**tch

This cretin is below my class in the e-war game. IBO killer come and takeover and delete this leech.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Say something nah, you can do better than this, no?

You have enough trouble already with Eggheaders that can last your two life times....why should I add to your mystery? grin
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ms Soyinka.

Ewa oloyin

You keep repeating these worn out lines like a broken record of gramophone .....are you this shallow.

Ginger yourself up plantain-boi.
I'm talking about real nutritious delicacies
like Ofe owerri, Ugba. Not some crap food
eaten with 100 days old oily stew(oloyin beans). .
About farming, ever heard of heard of
Abakiliki rice?
Now to illorin issue, It's on record that
Yorubaland is the only land conquered,
enslaved and INVADED permanently by
semi-arabs Hausa-Fulani . Even the Tivs
and Beroms did better
Ask Liar Mohmed(he's from kwara) why
he never wear those funny-looking bent-
to-one-side owambe caps.
He'll rather wear babariga and Aboki hats.
Of course, he must please.Fulani slave

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Anambra Arrests 250 ‘Illegal Revenue Collectors’ / 2023: Politicians Trying To Hack Into INEC’s Server - Official / ''FG Cannot Sleep With Eyes Closed Because Of The Media" - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.