Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13453 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Still not impressive...

Eggheader have really humbled you this evening.....you are sounding pretty dejected. grin grin
Quit whinin already, you beginning to sound pathetic?Excuse, let pound me yamhead into oblivion

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Am his chi. He must dobale and worship me.

That is quite obvious.... grin
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Igbos for GEJ till 2019.What can yorobars do but lick aboki man shiiit??.Pathetic

Agip, igbos su..cking the a$$ of the incumbents since time immemorial.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by russellino: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:
Someone who has Peter Adaobi as governor is now calling someone effeminate?
Have you heard your governor adaobi squeak i mean speak before?

Thanks for the comic relief. Now please don't evade the point I raised. Is it not bigotry?

Rewind

dayokanu:

[size=13pt]So it was tribal bigotry that made Amaechi leave PDP for APC?

Amaechi is an Niger Delta man just like Retardeen, so his tribal bigotry is against who[/size] ?

russellino:
Yes it was. When I heard tinubu announce at the apc port harcourt rally that GEJ is fighting amaechi and the ppl of Rivers state over their oil wells I knew that the masters of divide and rule had seized the naïve effeminate dummy amaechi.
Today we are hearing amaechi say that GEJ is helping bayelsa cheat rivers state out of their oil wells. That is classic bigotry abi ne be so?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Quit whinin already, you beginning to sound pathetic?Excuse, let pound me yamhead into oblivion

The only one being pummeled to oblivion here is one dodo...plantain head grin grin

Let me step aside and allow your Chi to use you to practice against harder customers... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Sloan: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
I wonder why some people like sincere9jurian, ishidado, ruselina, etc are getting very emotional and lashing out all comments on this thread. Is it not ironic and funny that a few months ago, you were all saying that APC will be dead, okugbe even said that he should be termed a bastard if APC does not last the year but here we are in 2014, okupe is now an official morbidly obese bastard and reno omokiri sincere9jurian are all running from pillar to post, yet 2015 never reach! Just imagine when your GEJ goes belly-up with his obese shepopotamus of a wife? grin grin Nothing is more interesting than to see you folks dying everyday at your own sword, while the APC just goes on as though they don't even notice! The arrowheads of the opposition hardly make ANY comment but their work is yielding a lot of results. Tinubu only made a comment a few days ago, the first since a couple of months whereas the retardeen and his lapdogs commit sepuku everyday with their foot in mouth stup.idity!

Burn PDP, burn down papa deceiving pikins! grin grin
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by gramci: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
2015 will provide another opportunity to silent lots of e-rats.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

The only one being pummeled to oblivion here is one dodo...plantain head grin grin

Let me step aside and allow your Chi to use you to practice against harder customers... cheesy

Bros I promise to skin him after using his cadaver for research in the anatomy lab. I will pass his flat skull to you, so you can use it to drink palmwine tonight.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Unlike some low life that it cost an arm and a leg to feed fine in their hellhole. Food ain't a big issue here, the Fulani and Yoruba brouhaha over the beans sell at bodija market. The issue is too complex for a unicellular mustard seed size brain cretin like you to understand. Even if the world best professor explain the issue to you for one decade, you will still not dechiper it.
Whining whing, I heard Soyinka's pregnant daughter got starved to death,what? The family couldn't afford a cup of oloyin beans and here you had me thinking y'all 'shofisticated'
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Agip, igbos su..cking the a$$ of the incumbents since time immemorial.
After human flesh, the best delicacy of the ibos is aboki's sh1t mixed with the ijaw mans ur1ne. Damn it! Ibos are f.cked
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
damn am late again, should have taken some villagers to the cleaners. Great job Op. RIP PDP.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

The rat wouldnt take the hot Amala balls i was about stone to his yamhead with. A'ite,you are excused,Now f**k off

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Bros I promise to skin him after using his cadaver for research in the anatomy lab. I will pass his flat skull to you, so you can use it to drink palmwine tonight.

Naaaa!

Pass his flat skull to KIRIJI as a souvenir or war-bounty... grin
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by sheymaziggy: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Whining whing, I heard Soyinka's pregnant daughter got starved to death,what? The family couldn't afford a cup of oloyin beans and here you had me thinking y'all 'shofisticated'
Dude just accept defeat,u hv been mauled to a conner, ur jabs r getting dry for we observers.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Whining whing, I heard Soyinka's pregnant daughter got starved to death,what? The family couldn't afford a cup of oloyin beans and here you had me thinking y'all 'shofisticated'

Igbos are goat, wole Soyinka must be cursing the day he stood up against all odds for y'all cretins. Let me educate you shytard the monetary benefits that comes with wole Soyinka Nobel will feed your lineage till every member of your lineage rot in hell. Jeez the lady in question is a medical doctor you low life re*tard is nobody. Except a cursed leech who need to be gassed with carbon monoxide so has not to spread your utter stupidity syndrome to the next generation.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: The rat wouldnt take the hot Amala balls i was about stone to his yamhead with. A'ite,you are excused,Now f**k off
So you are the new kid on the block? Wipe your running nose.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by russellino: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sloan: I wonder why some people like sincere9jurian, ishidado, ruselina, etc are getting very emotional and lashing out all comments on this thread. Is it not ironic and funny that a few months ago, you were all saying that APC will be dead,

See this rotten puzzy nigga o! I was a very apolitical guy and never talked about your party or even gave a shyte until ffk joined it. As an Igbo man any friend of ffk or association of ffk is my enemy. Abeg exhume the phantom thread where I talked about your hypocrite party dying.

We know lying is engraved in you guys dna but try get small shame and show me. Prove for once that you are not liars

Even though I know I am asking for too much. Una style na to change issues when caught pants down like punks grin
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: The rat wouldnt take the hot Amala balls i was about stone to his yamhead with. A'ite,you are excused,Now f**k off

Not so fast.....answer the rumor that have refused to go away ...that your First Lady BianCAR is contesting with madam Enugu airport and madam oil ( Dapo Abiodun left over) on who can satisfy Oga libido most?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Naaaa!

Pass his flat skull to KIRIJI as a souvenir or war-bounty... grin

I will give it to my dog has a pendant on its chain.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Idiwere come out and fight like a man and don't run to Abidjan like your hero.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
sheymaziggy:
Dude just accept defeat,u hv been mauled to a conner, ur jabs r getting dry for we observers.
Who gives a damn bout you observers?? now settle down and i will throw you a bone like the dog you are
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dahomey Amazon:
So you are the new kid on the block? Wipe your running nose.

Long time ma'am missed your knockout punch always served hot on those flatheaders.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Italiano1: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
[s]Shameless liar. You said El Rufai was an observer? Are you still standing by that statement? Or are you recanting like Sanusi?

By the way, the politicians that come under fire from me on this forum do so because they'r leaders newPDP (APC or ACN), not because they'r yorubas. Buhari and Tinubu are the face of newPDP so they'r easy prey for me. Atleast Buhari is not yoruba. As long as APC dogs like you come online to spew thrash, your masters (Tinubu and Buhari) will continue to receive missiles from people like us.

But I perfectly understand that for rotten tribal bigots like you, everything must be viewed from the prism of ethnicity.

I also understand that a jobless buffoon like you is ready for an endless debate. But sorry, I have other things to do. Bye![/s]

grin grin

This is how every encounter between you and I ends. I burst your baseless assumptions and you take flight when the heat gets too much for you. This will continue to be the case every time I see your daft posts on this forum.

See the resident sycophant referring to another as jobless? I know you have to work 24/7 on NL for your slave masters, so quit moaning and go and get busy before Omonokri gets angry and fires you.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Not so fast.....answer the rumor that have refused to go away ...that your First Lady BianCAR is contesting with madam Enugu airport and madam oil ( Dapo Abiodun left over) on who can satisfy Oga libido most?
At least they ain't dead from Carrying Amaechi's illigitimate pregnancy are they? Say hi to Miss Iyetade Soyinka (R.I.P) Rest in Pieces

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Long time ma'am missed your knockout punch always served hot on those flatheaders.
Boss, they sent afam to lock my handle, am back and better.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: At least they ain't dead from Carrying Amaechi's illigitimate pregnancy are they? Say hi to Miss Iyetade Soyinka (R.I.P) Rest in Pieces

Ilugunboy ain't interested in e- brawl face me that is so ready to exterminate you for charity and send you to the part taken by your brother in gwarimpa abuja who is unable to feed his family.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by sheymaziggy: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Who gives a damn bout you observers?? now settle down and i will throw you a bone like the dog you are

Lol, I pass, u want to gv me d left over bones illungboy nd egghead hz been giving u, lol, guy I understand ur plight it's nt easy to digest dose missiles from egghead nd illungboy. Sorry ehn, go drink beer, ur body go cool down. Abeg mk una pity am o, before e gv me left over bones.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: At least they ain't dead from Carrying Amaechi's illigitimate pregnancy are they? Say hi to Miss Iyetade Soyinka (R.I.P) Rest in Pieces
You sound like you were born in a baby factory
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Igbos are goat, wole Soyinka must be cursing the day he stood up against all odds for y'all cretins. Let me educate you shytard the monetary benefits that comes with wole Soyinka Nobel will feed your lineage till every member of your lineage rot in hell. Jeez the lady in question is a medical doctor you low life re*tard is nobody. Except a cursed leech who need to be gassed with carbon monoxide so has not to spread your utter stupidity syndrome to the next generation.
Haahahhaa got into his yamhead,, i always leave a
bitter taste in your mouth and have your
heart pounding fast with acute
tachycardia of 500 beats/min anytime you
read my posts, it is evident in your Whining.
Thought you had a good sense of humor,
if you don't, well i can't help you. It's
your choice to court with hypertension so
carry your load alone till it buries your
carcas, i'm having fun
As for the lineage, even a hungry
bingo will not eat your malnourished
Yoruba excreta. Who would blame bingo?,
when your stomach takes in only N20
beans per day, one wonders what will be
left for poor thing if he is to depend on
your poo for survival . No wonder i hardly
see healthy dogs in Ibadan, Ogbomosho.
The ones that refuse to migrate are a
reflection of the people.... hungry and
malnourished. Ekuke dogs and
malnourished Yoruba people all over the
SW...screaming..'our GDP is the
highest !!!' on hungry stomachs .
Oga mugu come let me take you Owerri
kitchen, so you can eat real good like Ofe
owerri and banga. Cost-effective but
nutritious.
If i were you i would stop throwing stones
and sticks at the Aboki beansellers and
see this as a chance to maximize my food
ingredients at a cost-effective rate and
live a qualitative life, must you always be
spoon-fed by everybody in Nigeria?
Haba!..

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dahomey Amazon:
Boss, they sent afam to lock my handle, am back and better.

Welcome back obirin be okunrin mefa. That coward will end up like his fellow mods that are now history where is sexkid and ikeeba today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders / Ayo Adebanjo: Secession Not Solution, 1999 Constitution Is Problem / Anambra Election: INEC Begins Distribution Of Sensitive Materials To 21 LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.