Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13484 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu:

Why are ppl just making senseless remarks here? APC wants to win an election their opponent has a strong point in the South but weak in the North, So if you were an APC strategist what would you do?

Even lets take it to business, You have a new business and a giant competitor would you go and site your business in the giant competitors strong base or look for his weak uncovered area to cover?
The same northerners that have set a 53 yrs country backward by 100 yrs, you yorubas are stupid and a disgrace to the intelligent south

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Crap even pinky can't be this stupid.
Retort a response, don't be scared? i promise to be nice

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

This guy is obviously brainless. Even my dog can't be this stupid. Son go get a lobotomy and replace your obviously dull brain with rat brain. The rat poison will sell when in your region the gwaripa guy comes to mind. The re*tard even speak Yoruba so good, colonizing the Igbos since 1800. Can't wait till the day when Yoruba will be the lingua franca in our lady's woliwo, urban boys and girls, ckc and onitsha high school.
Snatching at straws aren't you? Since the day you jumped outta Iya
salau's purulent and pungent extra-large
pu.s.sy, even pigs have been padlocking
their nostrils when you pass by . Yoruba
odour na die ask google.
Storing Yoruba poos in Nylon under your
beds and catapulting it at the unfortunate
Aboki in Ibadan won't stop you from
being political and economic slaves in
naija .
You can open a Nylon-poo throwing
branch at Illorin, throw some at the Emir,
your chief slave tamer at illorin
and dodge in a gutter, baba suwe style.
Of course you know the consequences,
your Yoruba rectums will be wider than a
GP tank, when his horses are through
with inseminating you swines .

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
jusRadical:

And you quoted very destructive and corrupt elements like FFK who has had his own turn to 'rape' this country?
The idiotic crame jones is FFK himself.... he stole 16 billion naira in just 6 months from ministry of aviation
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Where is my punching bag?!?! I'm getting bored

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Snatching at straws aren't you? Since the day you jumped outta Iya
salau's purulent and pungent extra-large
pu.s.sy, even pigs have been padlocking
their nostrils when you pass by . Yoruba
odour na die ask google.
Storing Yoruba poos in Nylon under your
beds and catapulting it at the unfortunate
Aboki in Ibadan won't stop you from
being political and economic slaves in
naija .
You can open a Nylon-poo throwing
branch at Illorin, throw some at the Emir,
your chief slave tamer at illorin
and dodge in a gutter, baba suwe style.
Of course you know the consequences,
your Yoruba rectums will be wider than a
GP tank, when his horses are through
with inseminating you swines .

Are you trying so hard to make sense or something. Save us your mourning songs, son of hyper testosterone village mgbeke. Go give it to all the female members of you lineage from behind hey you worthless shyte of poo. Y'all low life smell like the stench in ochanga market.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by experimentist: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

A good example of what Jonathan has amplified - Religious and tribal politics. We will sweep your likes out come 2015! We need a solution driven government, not one that employs religious and tribal sentiments to mask the real rot plaguing the system.
bro, I dey wit u on dis one. We gon ruff ryde one em, anyhow them want am dem go see am. Naija must change wether the devil likes it or not. Happy new year anyways.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Are you trying so hard to make sense or something. Save us your mourning songs, son of hyper testosterone village mgbeke. Go give it to all the female members of you lineage from behind hey you worthless shyte of poo. Y'all low life smell like the stench in ochanga market.
Now listen, for retortin lame lines to my uppercuts,
it is a sign you are coming back to your
senses, soon you will be released from
your mental ward i.e if you don't show more signs
of recuperating from your Schizophrenic
disposition.
You and your lands are our properties,
jointly co-owned by the Hausas/fulani.
You are dependent on us for survival. Ask
the beans sampions of Ibadan or the
alabaru in Idumota and ladipo. That's the
way nature has made it son
You don't tell us whom to present as
presidential candidates, we simply choose
the one we want (right now we are with GEJ). GEJ
wouldn't need to win the polling booths
in Ifo your village to be president. You and Your
votes are the most useless in Nigeria, you
are leeches and your votes hardly makes
anyone a president. ASk Awo, MKO and
buhari. This message can only sink in
when you are discharged from Aro
psychia

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

You are very right only on the rigging issue. The document contains plans to rig that I won't reveal here. However, I can tell you for a fact the if the Jonathan government rig the next election, Nigeria will be no more, I can tell you for a fact, and the PDP knows this, it is even written as one of the scenarios in this document. There will be no Nigeria to govern if Jonathan rigs...
so if pdp losses and apc wins it amounts to a free and fair election , but if pdp wins its a rigged ellection. Utter rubish, mr man hope that war you are instigating you and your families and relatives will be at the fore front when it starts cos don't ever think the nigeria populace will join you in your so called blood tasty bunch of olofofos,, rubbish.
Gej remains the president till 2019, If you near, I repeat If you near.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Sloan: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
I advise that there are lots of GEJ paid and corruptly influenced posters on this thread and this is the reason you see they are very aggressive because they need to justify their pay. They have to "perform" by showing how vitriolic they are in defence of their paymasters in Aso Rock. Just show me only one logical argument of point made by people like insincere9gerian, ishidondo, jmqine, chessbored, urediya, ratical, etc except fight! How will all your insults win over even 1 more vote without losing another 10000 before this thread is cold and rested?

The retardeens failure is obvious! He did not build PDP or any political organization from nothing all his life! The one he inherited he cannot manage or keep together! His performance in government is abysmal, his major failures are ridiculously amplified by the high-level corruption working nakedly around now in Nigeria, his supporters and aides are mentally inferior and have no idea on how to unite a people or persuade others by superior logical arguments except resorting to tribalism, religion, revisionism and propaganda! The worst of all is that their lies have been exposed to Nigerians and they also have the grave misfortune of coming up with mentally superior people who have built many political parties from 0, in fact Tinubu and co. built their previous parties from a negative position in the days Obasanjo did everything to give PDP and advantage and kill off any opposition, do-or-die, anyone! This is GEJ's many problems: how can a dum.b pass student come up against a first class ** student in a battle of mental capacity, experience deriving equations from really fundamental facts and building a case for a theorem which can be proved mathematically, by induction, deduction, empirically all within the short time allotted to an exam?? Even if you give the du.mb student 8 years to sit in Aso Rock, he still comes short because the solution is not in Aso Rock or them long timeline but it is upstairs, the creative synergy of a mentally superior, competent, diplomatic, common-sensical people all trying to work within constraints of sacrifice and progressivism! The retardeen GEJ and his lackeys are too dum.b, that is why they are helpless and appealing to parochialism and emotion! Or, how does a student with 14 years head start get relegated to the fail class within only 1 year?? Someone copy this and send to the Otueke dum.bass non-president!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Now listen, for retortin lame lines to my uppercuts,
it is a sign you are coming back to your
senses, soon you will be released from
your mental ward i.e if you don't show more signs
of recuperating from your Schizophrenic
disposition.
You and your lands are our properties,
jointly co-owned by the Hausas/fulani.
You are dependent on us for survival. Ask
the beans sampions of Ibadan or the
alabaru in Idumota and ladipo. That's the
way nature has made it son
You don't tell us whom to present as
presidential candidates, we simply choose
the one we want amongst you(right now we are with GEJ). They
wouldn't need to win the polling booths
in Ifo to be presidents. You and Your
votes are the most useless in Nigeria, you
are leeches and your votes hardly makes
anyone a president. ASk Awo, MKO and
buhari. This message can only sink in
when you are discharged from Aro
psychia

Son it pass my bed time. Am sleeping and replying you at almost the same time. When I was active you were running for safety. Let me put it straight to you dumbbell one and for all. Lagos boast of over 200 market you control only 3 ladipo, aspamda and alaba. But in your dumb skull you own Lagos same way you own abuja, London and america as long as it cures your inferiority complex. You choose who the president of the nation will be yet y'all androids cry every election year about IBO presidency isn't that an irony??. All I see is some 2 by 2 shop owners, yorubas work smart and not labour like some uneducated mofos, if you wanna know our hustle get your sorry a$$ to the stock exchange, the blue chips coys and the oil multinationals. Trying to educate his like wanting an Eskimo to have a sunbath in his igloo. Like jayz forever young you are forever dumb. Go sleep In the misery of tonight whipping from your chi.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Where is ma punchin bag?!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Where is ma punchin bag?!

Bob Marley obviously have you In mind when he sang pimpers paradise and stiff necked fools.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

You are very right only on the rigging issue. The document contains plans to rig that I won't reveal here. However, I can tell you for a fact the if the Jonathan government rig the next election, Nigeria will be no more, I can tell you for a fact, and the PDP knows this, it is even written as one of the scenarios in this document. There will be no Nigeria to govern if Jonathan rigs...
so if pdp losses and apc wins it amounts to a free and fair election , but if pdp wins its a rigged ellection. Utter rubish, mr man hope that war you are instigating you and your families and relatives will be at the fore front when it starts cos don't ever think the nigeria populace will join you in your so called blood tasty bunch of olofofos,, rubbish.
Gej remains the president till 2019, If you near, I repeat If you near.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Son it pass my bed time. Am sleeping and replying you at almost the same time. When I was active you were running for safety. Let me put it straight to you dumbbell one and for all. Lagos boast of over 200 market you control only 3 ladipo, aspamda and alaba. But in your dumb skull you own Lagos same way you own abuja, London and america as long as it cures your inferiority complex. You choose who the president of the nation will be yet y'all androids cry every election year about IBO presidency isn't that an irony??. All I see is some 2 by 2 shop owners, yorubas work smart and not labour like some uneducated mofos, if you wanna know our hustle get your sorry a$$ to the stock exchange, the blue chips coys and the oil multinationals. Trying to educate his like wanting an Eskimo to have a sunbath in his igloo. Like jayz forever young you are forever dumb. Go sleep In the misery of tonight whipping from your chi.
You wan go sleep?, i think say you go do
this...do that to ichidodo and him
brodas. Came here whining and groaning like Wole Soyinka's Dead daughter.
Ile kewu goon.
You should join the likes of lawal
babafemi, Adeboloja and strap a bomb to
yourself and save Nigeria some
headache. The world would have been a
better place if the urethrals of some
uncircumsized, islamic,ngbatic distended scrotal
packages were super-glued forever.Greet nnanyi Odua,Awo and Rest in pieces Miss Iyetade Soyinka in your dreams

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: You wan go sleep?, i think say you go do
this...do that to ichidodo and him
brodas. Came here whining and groaning like Wole Soyinka's Dead daughter.
Ile kewu goon.
You should join the likes of lawal
babafemi, Adeboloja and strap a bomb to
yourself and save Nigeria some
headache. The world would have been a
better place if the urethrals of some
uncircumsized, islamic,ngbatic distended scrotal
packages were super-glued forever.Greet nnanyi Odua,Awo and Rest in pieces Miss Iyetade Soyinka in your dreams

Your stupidity need to be put in check, ain',t y'all low lifes the reason the green passport become a leech in all airport across the world with your famous affinity for criminality. Far worst than the Affinity acid gat for metals. Scoundrel In your sorrowful nightmare same me well to all your brothers awaiting the hangman noose all over south east Asia, eze- ego, Clifford orji, the vegetable ojuiku and other worthless Igbos. And don't forget to wake your poppa with sliding tackles in the morning to say your good morning to him.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Your stupidity need to be put in check, ain',t y'all low lifes the reason the green passport become a leech in all airport across the world with your famous affinity for criminality. Far worst than the Affinity acid gat for metals. Scoundrel In your sorrowful nightmare same me well to all your brothers awaiting the hangman noose all over south east Asia, eze- ego, Clifford orji, the vegetable ojuiku and other worthless Igbos. And don't forget to wake your poppa with sliding tackles in the morning to say your good morning to him.
Oluya!, you don tire?... in your next life
make sure you don't emanate from the
kinda scrotal sac we seeing here. That's
your best chance of being of a Normal
human being in your reincarnation.Now go hump Iyetade Soyinka in spirit

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
I have read the comments so far...I am not surprised that GEJ appeals alot to lower IQ individuals who believe the paper achievements of GEJ> Average to high IQ people look for facts. One thing I know is that Nigeria have some of the most brilliant people in the world, and the vast majority of Nigerians are on or above average in IQ, and they won't be fooled come 2015. Now the lying GEJ has come out to say that he created 1.6million jobs and the low IQ people are jumping, even those without jobs are praising! Like I said earlier, even if PDP gets any strategy change we will obtain the print document...this time I won't leak it hear any more for debased individuals to ridicule it. I will email it to Saharareporters and Premium times!

For the progressives...lets sweep corruption and bad governance from Nigeria...Sweep GEJ and his cohorts come 2015! They deserve no place in the presidency. That we must do!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Oluya!, you don tire?... in your next life
make sure you don't emanate from the
kinda scrotal sac we seeing here. That's
your best chance of being of a Normal
human being in your reincarnation.Now go hump Iyetade Soyinka in spirit

That priceless coming from a product of beastiality and a fool whose momma gat rammed in all fours by motor park tout. Do the world a favour by sawing off your head. So biosphere will have one less waste of space to battle with. In your night mare tell ojuiku is only legacy agpa is now a boy boy extension of PDP the Hausa Fulani party.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: I have read the comments so far...I am not surprised that GEJ appeals alot to lower IQ individuals who believe the paper achievements of GEJ> Average to high IQ people look for facts. One thing I know is that Nigeria have some of the most brilliant people in the world, and the vast majority of Nigerians are on or above average in IQ, and they won't be fooled come 2015. Now the lying GEJ has come out to say that he created 1.6million jobs and the low IQ people are jumping, even those without jobs are praising! Like I said earlier, even if PDP gets any strategy change we will obtain the print document...this time I won't leak it hear any more for debased individuals to ridicule it. I will email it to Saharareporters and Premium times!

For the progressives...lets sweep corruption and bad governance from Nigeria...Sweep GEJ and his cohorts come 2015! They deserve no place in the presidency. That we must do!
well said.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

That priceless coming from a product of beastiality and a fool whose momma gat rammed in all fours by motor park tout. Do the world a favour by sawing off your head. So biosphere will have one more waste of space to battle with. In your night made tell ojuiku is only legacy agpa is now a boy boy extension of PDP the Hausa Fulani party.
I'm very angry, is this dreary stuff the
only jargon you can come up with?
Whatever happened to my formidable
thickheaded punching bag??.I guess Iyetade Soyinka [R.I.pieces]is callin you to bed

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: I'm very angry, is this dreary stuff the
only jargon you can come up with?
Whatever happened to my formidable
thickheaded punching bag.I guess Iyetade Soyinka is callin you to bed

Your stupidity is world class making imb.....eciles feeling like Nobel winners. Go get laid with a red yansh bonono dolts...
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
CHESSBOARD:
The same northerners that have set a 53 yrs country backward by 100 yrs, you yorubas are stupid and a disgrace to the intelligent south

Another senseless comment.

Who are these northerners. Is it the middle belt Gowon who ruled for 9yrs or the middle belt IBB who ruled for 8yrs totaling 17yrs

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Your stupidity is world class making imb.....eciles feeling like Nobel winners. Go get laid with a red yansh bonono dolts...
I sell otapiapia cos there is a ready
market for it in ngbatiland. Oduans like my yorobar punchin bag mix it
with ewedu when they become tired of
omoibo wahala as lectured in the course-
Awolowo 121.Happy Iyetade Soyinka humping
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: I have read the comments so far...I am not surprised that GEJ appeals alot to lower IQ individuals who believe the paper achievements of GEJ> Average to high IQ people look for facts. One thing I know is that Nigeria have some of the most brilliant people in the world, and the vast majority of Nigerians are on or above average in IQ, and they won't be fooled come 2015. Now the lying GEJ has come out to say that he created 1.6million jobs and the low IQ people are jumping, even those without jobs are praising! Like I said earlier, even if PDP gets any strategy change we will obtain the print document...this time I won't leak it hear any more for debased individuals to ridicule it. I will email it to Saharareporters and Premium times!

FFK, stop spreading lies on Nairaland. angry the last warning grin
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
CHESSBOARD:
The yamheads are known saboteur s angry They prefer to remain slaves to the Hausa fulanis. ( Our people have gone past it...
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
My thoughts:
Nothing good can come out of names like
Akinola, Ogundeji, kazeem, fatai, Sikiru.
When they are not exhuming corpses,
they are drying human heads on fences
and trees.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: grin I"ve never seen a set of people with chicken liver like this group of people. They hardly have a mind of their own. angry By the time the Hausa fulanis finish dealing with them on this unholy alliance called APC, they will know that they have no regard for them and their Islamic religion they're practising. grin
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by solomonochei(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
ndu_chucks:

Mr. Gull, what exactly are you trying to say here? One would have thought you'd be comparing the tabulated scenarios with similar once employed by past political parties other than individuals.

When dullards are outsmarted, outwitted, outshined, they resort to their familiar tool; name calling. The cat is out of the bag now, desperation has set in already.
. Some pple wen de don't have work 2 do de jst start righting nonsense abeg who see ma bb charger
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2014
The descendants of Odua have all ran away,
Omoibo last man standing.Special acknowledgement goes to One Naira,Only truth,Super-eagle,Dozzybaba,Willy-wlly,Cashkid et al Unu di too much.GOD Bless Nigeria,GOD punish devil.Pax out.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by zeelo2014: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2014
Too many tribal sentiments in this nation.
My humble & sincere take on this is. Note: I'm not a fan of any politician.
1. which previous government has performed better than the present one?
2. In which recent previous regime has corruption been tackled effectively?
3. Why the sudden gang-up against this present regime? Is it because of the love of the nation or just to take back power?
4 who amongst the opposition can we trust & can take Nigeria to envious height.
From what have seen so far, I can only see recycled career politicians that are trying to snatch the power at all cost. Mark my words,they'll be a massive clash of interest in APC this year.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Enahi(f): 12:59am On Jan 02, 2014
cramjones:

You are very right only on the rigging issue. The document contains plans to rig that I won't reveal here. However, I can tell you for a fact the if the Jonathan government rig the next election, Nigeria will be no more, I can tell you for a fact, and the PDP knows this, it is even written as one of the scenarios in this document. There will be no Nigeria to govern if Jonathan rigs...He has to be careful to for his safety if that happens...because this time No one is going to court. I can tell you for a fact that APC is not going to court if Jonathan rigs...The Nigerian people will settle the case once and for all! We believe in the rule of law, however, if this scenario plays out we won't go to court! Why? Because part of the strategic plan is to buy all the tribunal judges!
So what u are trying to say is that,you and your followers will go to war if GEJ wins 2015 elections? I think I know who u are,you are oozing of FFK. Gosh your brain is truly dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep / 20 Killed In Fresh Attacks By Boko Haram In Borno State / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.