Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13451 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Spewing the truth and you wouldn't even know it even if it smacked your face.

It seem you craving for another round of e -a$$ whopping we use to give y'all androids. Moreover why you run for the osogbo thread and beg afam to close the Enugu thread. Cowardice is engraved in your gene pool I guess.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Funny that an FFK who spends all his time writing hate articles targeted at Ndigbo will accuse GEJ of tribalism.

Funny that an FFK will come to nairaland to reveal their evil agenda against this papier marche contraption called Nigeria.

An FFK that has contributed nothing to the development of this country, except being of a termite value to the carcass of Nigeria. I am an advocate of long prison terms for our corrupt past and present leaders, but for FFK, I recommend a world - class rehab to put him back in shape. It is only a man given to looney tunes that comes on a social forum like this to reveal their attack plan.
Very soon, those evil men he consorts with, shall stop admitting him into their midst.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
Since the former 5 pdp governors have joined apc, let us watch and see how many good projects they will start and complete between december 2013 and May 29, 2015.

Since the apc is now the majority in the house of reps and also has the speaker, let's see how they will better the lots of Nigerians and even their constituencies.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Italiano1:

What exactly are you talking about? Go and show me where I lamented after the charade of an election that was conducted in your home state? Go and check properly- I said I could not give a damn who wins as long as the election was conducted properly! Was that election free and fair??

I am not an insignificant, hopeless, purposeless failure who has to resort to getting crumbs of bread to make a living! Unlike the disgrace that you are, I am professional in my field and I do not even live in Nigeria; I want good governance for my country! Nigerians deserve better than the useless president called Jonathan who like you he is another so called PhD holder who is not only remorselessly incompetent but lacks any moral compass.

Like I said to you earlier, only a dunce will not understand fluidity in politics.
You call the Anambra election a charade? Anyway, you can use whatever term you like but the reality is that we, NdiAnambra, have elected our governor. And Nigerians will do the same in 2015. Get ready to also call 2015 elections a charade because the outcome will be similar.

The rest of comments are super stories. You'r definitely one of those recruited by Tinubu to defend newPDP on this platform. You anger and frustrations is born out of the fact that some of us have not allowed conscienceless Tinubu defenders like you to have a free reign on NL. We will not allow hopeless and shameless tribal bigots like you to have foothold on this platform.

By the way, have you seen the thread on the rating of the president in the last one year? It will cause further rise in your blood pressure if you see it. Cant you see that the number of effluents like you on NL is diminishing by the day? I'll provide the link for you shortly.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
bombay: Tinubu and the south west are traitors serving there fulani masters.[size=8pt][/size]

Arewa peoples congress

Fulani peoples congress

Yoruba people will continue to be slaves.
grin I"ve never seen a set of people with chicken liver like this group of people. They hardly have a mind of their own. angry By the time the Hausa fulanis finish dealing with them on this unholy alliance called APC, they will know that they have no regard for them and their Islamic religion they're practising. grin

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
utumunta: Funny that an FFK who spends all his time writing hate articles targeted at Ndigbo will accuse GEJ of tribalism.

Funny that an FFK will come to nairaland to reveal their evil agenda against this papier marche contraption called Nigeria.

An FFK that has contributed nothing to the development of this country, except being of a termite value to the carcass of Nigeria. I am an advocate of long prison terms for our corrupt past and present leaders, but for FFK, I recommend a world - class rehab to put him back in shape. It is only a man given to looney tunes that comes on a social forum like this to reveal their attack plan.
Very soon, those evil men he consorts with, shall stop admitting him into their midst.

I approve the bolded statement especially for GEJ and his co-looters! I will not say anything here of FFK's numerous achievements so as not to derail this thread. However, at the appropriate time I will start a thread to set the records straight for FFK

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
utumunta: Funny that an FFK who spends all his time writing hate articles targeted at Ndigbo will accuse GEJ of tribalism.

Ask the apc supporters club what ffk did for the nation.

So just because he is an apc member, then he is a patriot.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

It seem you craving for another round of e -a$$ whopping we use to give y'all androids. Moreover why you run for the osogbo thread and beg afam to close the Enugu thread. Cowardice is engraved in your gene pool I guess.
Lol. We all know who the real cowards are.Did you not see where i smashed some yamheads at the baby factory 21st century thread yesterday?? There are sane people on the thread so you wouldn't want me to turn this here into an asylum where they keep your APC bigoted likes,Believe me.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

I approve the bolded statement especially for GEJ and his co-looters!

So tinubu, amechi, ffk, el-rufai, buhari, ogbonnaya onu, rochas, lamido, fashola, oshomole, ngige, etc never looted?

So you can say with every sincerity of heart that these men never stole public funds?

See do not bring damnation on yourself by lying and hypocrisy because of hate, tribalism, selfishness, etc.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Yorubas will not follow Tinubu wholesale. Jonathan will win Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos (courtesy of non Yorubas) and make a strong showing in the remaining SW states because of evangelical Christians whose memories of church bombings has hardly faded. The ride this time will be smoother than 2011 for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2014

well said. That guy aught to be rotting in jail. He is nothing but a corruption personified angry

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: grin I"ve never seen a set of people with chicken liver like this group of people. They hardly have a mind of their own. angry By the time the Hausa fulanis finish dealing with them on this unholy alliance called APC, they will know that they have no regard for them and their Islamic religion they're practising. grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Lol. We all know who the real cowards are.Did you not see where i smashed some yamheads at the baby factory 21st century thread yesterday?? There are sane people on the thread so you wouldn't want me to turn this here into an asylum where they keep your APC bigoted likes,Believe me.

Hey dreamer, are you high on caustic soda and palmwine. We best y'all low lifes everyday, only for y'all never do well to be recycle old pictures of ibadan. Open that thread again let me meet you there and beat the living day out of your anus.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eaglechild: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
OP
There is nothing secret about the hallucinations of yours that you have put on paper.

Try not to indulge too much in free wine.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
As I will always say, all the parties whether they are pdp, hiv, apc Lp, apga, sti, dpp, std, TB, ppa, etc, are the same thing. They are all selfish human beings.

What I hate are lies and hypocrisy: when one party (especially apc) knowing that it not different from other parties will be castigating others.

Name the achievements of members of apc who have had the opportunity to serve at the local govt, state govt, and federal govt levels.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Hey dreamer, are you high on caustic soda and palmwine. We best y'all low lifes everyday, only for y'all never do well to be recycle old pictures of ibadan. Open that thread again let me meet you there and beat the living day out of your anus.
And what stops you from cutting your bollocks of for that sewage pit called Ibadan. Your rantin nature is
attributable to your hopelessness.
Bros, the joke is squarely on your yamhead.Now f**k off
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by collynzo2(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

You are very right only on the rigging issue. The document contains plans to rig that I won't reveal here. However, I can tell you for a fact the if the Jonathan government rig the next election, Nigeria will be no more, I can tell you for a fact, and the PDP knows this, it is even written as one of the scenarios in this document. There will be no Nigeria to govern if Jonathan rigs...He has to be careful to for his safety if that happens...because this time No one is going to court. I can tell you for a fact that APC is not going to court if Jonathan rigs...The Nigerian people will settle the case once and for all! We believe in the rule of law, however, if this scenario plays out we won't go to court! Why? Because part of the strategic plan is to buy all the tribunal judges!
Anyone who had a doubt about APC's link with Boko haram should read the post above over and over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Italiano1: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
You call the Anambra election a charade? Anyway, you can use whatever term you like but the reality is that we, NdiAnambra, have elected our governor. And Nigerians will do the same in 2015. Get ready to also call 2015 elections a charade because the outcome will be similar.

The rest of comments are super stories. You'r definitely one of those recruited by Tinubu to defend newPDP on this platform. You anger and frustrations is born out of the fact that some of us have not allowed conscienceless Tinubu defenders like you to have a free reign on NL. We will not allow hopeless and shameless tribal bigots like you to have foothold on this platform.

By the way, have you seen the thread on the rating of the president in the last one year? It will cause further rise in your blood pressure if you see it. Cant you see that the number of effluents like you on NL is diminishing by the day? I'll provide the link for you shortly.

Of course the Anambra Election exemplifies what PDP and your type will call a good election. The whole world saw the charade of an election that was conducted in your home state- voters were disenfranchised and intimidated; an observer was illegally detained by government security officials. This is the end of the road for Jonathan and fellow clowns, the Nigerian nation can see that this man has no plan for the country.

Like I have explicated to you, I am not in the same category as you. You are a corrupt man with no conscience! I have never ever seen you criticize GEJ on NL- is he prefect?! You have no modicum of shame in you!

You have been hired to propagandize on behalf of Jonathan but your performance has being abysmally pathetic and below par. You are uncouth and unintelligent. The only response you have when posters take you up on the bad performance of Jonathan is to engage in irrelevant comparative illustrations about Tinubu and Fashola. You cannot engage in a proper discussion or argue coherently without resorting to name calling . If you call me a tribal bigot because I defend the interest of my tribe- so be it! I can recollect you were very vocal during the deportation exercise last year- you were opening threads every 5 minutes to heap insults on Yoruba governors and politicians. Pot calling Kettle Black?

I do not need to see your bogus thread where you and your cohorts engage in nonsensical praise worship of your jesus on earth. If Jonathan is working and doing well, then we do not need a show and tell story because it will be ubiquitously felt by the generality of Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by 1wolex85: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: A super story
"told by an idiiot, full of sound and fury,
signifying nothing"
Call him what you like but I think cramjones has done a far better job for APC than you have been doing for PDP and GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
This yoruba people wan burst person
eardrum with their shouts. Shouting
sampions!
They've forgotten the history about the
quality of their votes in a jiffy. Oduduwa
probably suffered congenital Alzheimer's
disease (on a lighter note).
Alright, let's go down memory lane and
see super yoruba votes making every
Tom, Dick and harry presidents.
1. Awolole
Contested for presidency against Shagari,
got 200% yoruba votes,
0.00000000000001% Igbo votes +120%
Aba stones to the head, we all saw how
he eloquently read his Inaugural speech
and received millions of salutes from
around the globe as Nigeria's president.
Odua votes are super
....Next!
2. Mko Abi-ole
haa! this SDP man...renown International
thief thief (ITT) spent a lot of money
buying support from top military brass,
alleged to have said "i don't need Igbo
votes to win". He finally became Presido
but of course, Abacha's gulag was his own
aso rock. Another pieces of yoruba votes
in action
3. Atiku
Joined ACN to chop from yoruba votes,
spoke all the long grammar on pages of
newspaper while waving ACN broom half-
heartedly with his left hand (Oga Abu
couldn't trust these guys with his right
hand).
Boom!!! it happened....Yar'adua zoomed
to landslide victory, he was left high and
dry by the broom-wielding Sons of Odua
(goggle-wearing Tinubu was smiling at
him that day on top of his injury).
He wasn't surprised anyway...he was
expecting that, "these guys are all PhD
holders in backstabbing" he said to
himself. Zoomed off and dusted his old
umbrella.
Even if you divide the umbrella( current
PDP), Oga Abu will never touch a broom
again (APC)
4. Buhari
Ah! Gap-toothed Old General....his rabid
hate for Shoeless Ebele couldn't let him
learn from Oga Abu's sojourn. Took up a
broom on one hand, the next day goggle-
eye Tinubu was swallowing hot
presidential boli from Patience's kitchen
while his boys were loading ghana-must-
go bags into the lagos-bound private jet.
Another magic happened during election
and boko-hari was shouting "dogs and
baboons!" wondering where all his yoruba
votes disappeared to. .
Even OBJ had to be hated by his yoruba
people before he could become
President, he didn't need to win Ota
polling booth. Their preferred choice Olu
Failaye another rabid tribalist was thrown
out by other Nigerians. OBJ became
president with only N20,000 in his
account (june 12 fiat). Even Shagari knew
him as a snake and collapsed when he
won the primaries but IBB(the north) and
the East(Ekwueme accepted his Party
choice and campaigned for him after
primaries,attracting Igbo votes) installed
him. OBJ is IBB's biggest regret as we
speak.
Lesson- Yoruba votes have never made
anybody president . So why should we
take seriously the garbage they are
spewing in here.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
The US Assistant Secretary Bureau of African Affairs, Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield has expressed concern over the conduct of the Anambra State governorship election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The United States Ambassador who spoke with press men in Abuja on Thursday 5th of December 2013 maintained that a transparent

election in Nigeria remains a high priority for the United States and that the Anambra Stated Guber Election was not transparent confirmed our disposition that Anambra Guber Election was a Scientific Fraud.

Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield went on to pledge a US government assistance to Nigerian Government to ensure that the errors that led to the supplementary election in Anambra State are not repeated in future elections in Nigeria

The United States Government spokes-person made it known that Anambra State Guber election was very problematic and un-transparent and that this seriously raises a concern about future elections in Nigeria and that Anambra Election does not reflect the will of the people

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/19384-us-govt-express-concern-over-anambra-election

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: grin I"ve never seen a set of people with chicken liver like this group of people. They hardly have a mind of their own. angry By the time the Hausa fulanis finish dealing with them on this unholy alliance called APC, they will know that they have no regard for them and their Islamic religion they're practising. grin
The yorubas are a force to reckon with in the Nigerian polity but you Igbos are now irrelevant so you can continue to lick the ijaw mans sh1tty a.s.shole. The yorubas, hausas and ijaws are now the dominant ethnic group in Nigeria while you insignificant dolts have been relegated

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Italiano1: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu: The US Assistant Secretary Bureau of African Affairs, Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield has expressed concern over the conduct of the Anambra State governorship election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The United States Ambassador who spoke with press men in Abuja on Thursday 5th of December 2013 maintained that a transparent

election in Nigeria remains a high priority for the United States and that the Anambra Stated Guber Election was not transparent confirmed our disposition that Anambra Guber Election was a Scientific Fraud.

Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield went on to pledge a US government assistance to Nigerian Government to ensure that the errors that led to the supplementary election in Anambra State are not repeated in future elections in Nigeria

The United States Government spokes-person made it known that Anambra State Guber election was very problematic and un-transparent and that this seriously raises a concern about future elections in Nigeria and that Anambra Election does not reflect the will of the people

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/19384-us-govt-express-concern-over-anambra-election

I would like to see what Insincere9gerian has to say about this. Is the US government working for APC and Tinubu too?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
KIRIJI: The yorubas are a force to reckon with in the Nigerian polity but you Igbos are now irrelevant so you can continue to lick the ijaw mans sh1tty a.s.shole. The yorubas, hausas and ijaws are now the dominant ethnic group in Nigeria while you insignificant dolts have been relegated

Ibos are now Ijaw supporters club of Nigeria.... grin

LWKMD
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
KIRIJI: The yorubas are a force to reckon with in the Nigerian polity but you Igbos are now irrelevant so you can continue to lick the ijaw mans sh1tty a.s.shole. The yorubas, hausas and ijaws are now the dominant ethnic group in Nigeria while you insignificant dolts have been relegated
Did I hear relegation? You must be very high on weed. Take us out of your region, you'll be dead of hunger. .. Lazy thing grin
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Did I hear relegation? You must be very high on weed. Take us out of your region, you'll be dead of hunger. .. Lazy thing grin
what is this Igbo saying? Did you eat soured akpu on new years eve?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by najoke: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu: The US Assistant Secretary Bureau of African Affairs, Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield has expressed concern over the conduct of the Anambra State governorship election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The United States Ambassador who spoke with press men in Abuja on Thursday 5th of December 2013 maintained that a transparent

^
DAYO why now....why are u embarrassing Insincere9gerian like this...DAYO...WHY...WHY...WHY.

But I loff it grin grin grin grin grin

....Insincere9gerian response to this is APC=US government

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by fiizznation: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
The PDP/Presidency should know that no power in the world can stop an idea whose time has come. For Nigeria, this is the time for change, and change will come in spite of the shenanigans of the devilish duo by the special grace of God. Our hope is that these desperadoes (pdp) do not destroy the country in their rabid ambition• APC is the only change every nigerian need.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Did I hear relegation? You must be very high on weed. Take us out of your region, you'll be dead of hunger. .. Lazy thing grin

What your important in the nation than selling substandard fake goods. Damn look at this never do wells feeling funky. Alaigbo your enclave still suffer for food and boast of the record of the most expensive place to live in the country. Negative I.q is worst than no I.q.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by onemopol: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

Even the American government through its embassy has advised the presidency to conduct a largely free and fair elections because fo the eventuality that could result if rigging occurs. In the words of Femi Fani-Kayode - Nigeria may not be able to contain the eventualities because the Nigerian people are fed up. APC is not a violent party...we even fear for ourselves on what would result if the Nigerian people see that their votes did not count. It is for the good of both the PDP and APC to leave the elections largely free and fair that is our prayer. I would state again, based on the intelligence we have...APC has decided not to go to court should rigging occur, in 2014 many APC stalwarts will voice this in the media. We are settling nothing in court!

who cares if you go to court or not. we all know that all elections are rigged except the ones that the opposition wins, then we begin to hear victory for democracy. make una no threaten anybody for this country

Once again I see the anti-Gej forces mistaking NL for the real voters. I remember how Buhari and Ribadu won the pre election poll ahead of GEJ in 2011.

Why bring your so called secret document to NL when ideally it should have been a thing of strength for your party to feign ignorance of GEJ's plots but massively mobilise to counter the plans. As you said GEJ will backtrack on these plans, now how sure are you that you will be privy to his next secret plans?

GEJ's only error is that he is not from one of the major tribes, a Yoruba or hausa Fulani would never have been this castigated if he achieved half of GEJ's achievements so far.

As you guys hustle to grab back the seat of power which you believe is rightfully yours, please be prepared to run the economy on the oil revenue from sokoto,jigawa,yobe,lagos etc. Una dey joke, when time comes you guys will know what you are toying with.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake / Don’t Ignore Chemical Weapon Threats By Militants, Boko Haram – ECOWAS Warns FG / Presidential Primary: I’m Not Afraid Of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Others — Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.