Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13473 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

You have enough trouble already with Eggheaders that can last your two life times....why should I add to your mystery? grin

Shift make i see road
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ratiken(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

You think I will sit down in my office and type all these things and claim it is a presidency document? Ask my followers on Nairaland, I told them long ago who my party intends fielding as a presidential candidate long before the media became awash with the story. Every loyal APC member here knows that these things are true, and all I have said here will happen. I just said APC won't go to any elections tribunal..You should be happy someone is coming here to let you know the political play outs, so that you will be an informed voter. If you really want Nigeria to change for the better you should be grateful! A revolution is on its way and it starts with you. $12billion missing just like that! Do you know what that money can do? Are you happy with the state of affairs in a great nation like Nigeria?

Mr FFK, which kind of change can you, IBB, OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu, bring? Have you guys changed overnight?.... The current govt is working and you guys should quit distracting them. Your propaganda of late seems to be making less iimpact.... Whatever crises that arises from your APC lame propaganda will consume you people first.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
KIRIJI: actually i do not give an inch about them. They shouldnt just attach the yorubas to their business of Eating-the-ijaw-mans- sh1t

Very good: so let them be!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Coward.....you are such an oaf...so you only have the courage to take up a dead woman that can't defend herself against your lying tongue.?

Pathetic
All is fair in an e-war,We gonna have a f**kfest on her tombstone

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by vanunu: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones: As I write this. OBJ is in a close door meeting with Sokoto state governor, while FFK and other APC members are meeting with Gov Kwankwanso in Kano, which is now an APC strong hold. The road to 2015 will be an interesting one, we are not loosing sleep. Jonathan will be very very surprised at what is up for him. OBJ has shared some of the evidence with me on Jonathan's alleged plot to snipe out opposition. Now that it has been revealed, Jonathan will surely back track.

JONATHAN WILL SURELY BE SWEPT AWAY BY A WHIRL WIND COME 2015 If Nigeria continues on the path Jonathan and his handlers are taking us, we are bound to self destruct. I am sure none you of you want that. Let's vote them out....We need a progressive Nigeria not a battered corrupt-ridden, crime-ridden, kidnap-ridden, terrorist-ridden, poor-ridden Nigeria!!! God bless Nigeria!

Ediot

7 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: I'm talking about real nutritious delicacies
like Ofe owerri, Ugba. Not some crap food
eaten with 100 days old oily stew(oloyin beans). .
About farming, ever heard of heard of
Abakiliki rice?
Now to illorin issue, It's on record that
Yorubaland is the only land conquered,
enslaved and INVADED permanently by
semi-arabs Hausa-Fulani . Even the Tivs
and Beroms did better
Ask Liar Mohmed(he's from kwara) why
he never wear those funny-looking bent-
to-one-side owambe caps.
He'll rather wear babariga and Aboki hats.
Of course, he must please.Fulani slave

This fuxktard keep jumping from issues to other issues he knows nothing about. Jeez do you know what is oloyin beans ask your fellow Igbos living here to tell you about it. And please don't talk about those your civil war induce crap call food cos am about to vomit reminiscening my ugly experience at soundcity hotel in akwa with those crappy poision your low life call food. To the Ilorin issue, you are too dull to understand that semi-illiterate. I know your makarte things don't allow you research and read. But you can ask the history academias in your environs to explain the battle of Oshogbo to you. Hope that will cure your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Says the product of a drunk f"..uck. I don't blame you, I blame the donor and recipients of your x and y chromosomes for not wiping you off with a tissue and flush you down the sewer.you are a boil on the a$$ of humanity and a disgrace to your fellow homo habilis. I will so biatchslap you till my sinews creak.
Biitchslap the dead Concubine instead because she was stupid enough to terminate her ba.stard and lose her rotten life. Btw i like the way you rant makes you so hopeless and impotent

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by donphilopus: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
vanunu:

Ediot
You're a certified fool.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

This cretin is below my class in the e-war game. IBO killer come and takeover and delete this leech.
What? Are you exhausted?? Calling for back up!
Come on be a sport not a b**tch

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Biitchslap the dead Concubine instead because she was stupid enough to terminate her ba.stard and lose her rotten life. Btw i like the way you rant makes you so hopeless and impotent

How about ffk doing a three some with biancar and stealer oduah. Ain't you ashame of your worthless self. Fxcking you on all fours like a roadside biatch. Its seem the picture of the late ms Soyinka is making you wannk you 2 inches peeenis. Comeback at him again and amma k.o you so bad Samuel peter battering will look like a child's play.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by najoke: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
WHERE IS INSCERE9JAFOOL
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: What? Are you exhausted?? Calling for back up!
Come on be a sport not a b**tch

You no match kid....
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

This fuxktard keep jumping from issues to other issues he knows nothing about. Jeez do you know what is oloyin beans ask your fellow Igbos living here to tell you about it. And please don't talk about those your civil war induce crap call food cos am about to vomit reminiscening my ugly experience at soundcity hotel in akwa with those crappy poision your low life call food. To the Ilorin issue, you are too dull to understand that semi-illiterate. I know your makarte things don't allow you research and read. But you can ask the history academias in your environs to explain the battle of Oshogbo to you. Hope that will cure your ignorance.
The Omoluabis should
chase away the Emir in illorin and install
an Oba for us?
Your Illorin bros look like they've been starved of
Oloyin beans, did you mobilize them from
Ibadan
Thank God they are not using sticks and
stones like Afonja did against the
cattlemen. Oduduwaland must be
retrieved from cattlemen of futa djallon

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

You no match kid....
All i see is fear
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by donphilopus: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tribalizing every thread??
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

How about ffk doing a three some with biancar and stealer oduah. Ain't you ashame of your worthless self. Fxcking you on all fours like a roadside biatch. Its seem the picture of the late ms Soyinka is making you wannk you 2 inches peeenis. Comeback at him again and amma k.o you so bad Samuel peter battering will look like a child's play.
Rantin like a toothless dog to save Miss Soyinka's honour (Rest in pieces) she must be very happy.....In Hell with Awo

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
cramjones:

A good example of what Jonathan has amplified - Religious and tribal politics. We will sweep your likes out come 2015! We need a solution driven government, not one that employs religious and tribal sentiments to mask the real rot plaguing the system.
am quite sure you are a south westerner, that believes in equity and functionality. Come north and see how they are basing it on religion and ethnicity. For me, i wish apc could field a yoruba igbo then the game will be fair until then the status co will be
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Rantin like a toothless dog to save Miss Soyinka's honour (Rest in pieces) she must be very happy.....In Hell with Awo

Shut the Bleep up you mentally indigent peasant, if there's anywhere resembling hell in the afterlife , I have no doubt you be su..ckking Satan's scrot...um while a legion of goblins are feasting on you. In the comity of mental handicaps, you would be made life president with intelligence and face that look like d clito..ral hood of a leprous witch I really don't expect something intelligent to come out your putrid orfice hey you son of Delilah.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: All i see is fear

Fear a kid that is obviously grasping for breath lwmisgej( laugh wan make I slap goodluck ebere Jonathan).
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Shut the Bleep up you mentally indigent peasant, if there's anywhere resembling hell in the afterlife , I have no doubt you be su..ckking Satan's scrot...um while a legion of goblins are feasting on you. In the comity of mental handicaps, you would be made life president with intelligence and face that look like d clito..ral hood of a leprous witch I really don't expect something intelligent to come out your putrid orfice hey you son of Delilah.
Haahaahaa, These Odu people never cease to amuse
me. Always shouting up and down
frivolously is their specialty.
They had 8years in power but refused to
go their Oduduwa way ...guess the free
crude they were licking was sweeter at
that point.Sorry no Vacancy in Aso Rock, you can get on lickin fulani sh**t from futa djallon

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Fear a kid that is obviously grasping for breath lwmisgej( laugh wan make I slap goodluck ebere Jonathan).
The Kid loves pounding yamheads,now bring dat head

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
If only God had ordered St. micheal the
arch-angel to keep Odua-were on a short
leash and prevent him from slipping and
falling into present day Nigeria. Only
normal humans will be existent in Nigeria.
Unfortunately we have 'shofististicated',
shortsighted humanoids with tatooed
whiskers named by their masters as
Yeribas(they don't even know what the
name means) sharing this cosmos with
us. It is a pity really.
Who will rid Nigeria of this plague called
Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Haahaahaa, These Odu people never cease to amuse
me. Always shouting up and down
frivolously is their specialty.
They had 8years in power but refused to
go their Oduduwa way ...guess the free
crude they were licking was sweeter at
that point.Sorry no Vacancy in Aso Rock, you can get on lickin fulani sh**t from futa djallon

Damn you so far from been sensible like the distance from earth to Pluto. What correlation do the 8 year obj presidency gat to do with the smacking I am giving your Igbo?? Anyway we gat 8 years y'all low lifes are crying for one week. We ain't some nzobu nzobu enyimba enyi zombies we run our shyte with brains and not like some emotionally sissies that wasted 3 million of their kind. We already know people licking Fulani a$$. You can ask balewa, shagari, tofa and atiku. Moreover the otueke drunkard is leaving soon and the igboids will cry us another river Niger for all I care.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: If only God had ordered St. micheal the
arch-angel to keep Odua-were on a short
leash and prevent him from slipping and
falling into present day Nigeria. Only
normal humans will be existent in Nigeria.
Unfortunately we have 'shofististicated',
shortsighted humanoids with tatooed
whiskers named by their masters as
Yeribas(they don't even know what the
name means) sharing this cosmos with
us. It is a pity really.
Who will rid Nigeria of this plague called
Yoruba?

Damn coming from peeps that still live in the wide with apes when the yorubas already built working kingdom. Peeps that still eat human flesh in the 21st century are normal human??. If not yorubas who will help y'all ret...ard form the Igbo words and if not us y'all low life will still be wearing leaves as clothes to day and living life like acting the scenes of things fall apart.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Rubyjasper(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Follow @Reuben_02 on twitter, I follow bck instantly.. Join d follow train. #TeamNaija
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by oluwajt(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thru ur spies abi no wori dem go soon catch una
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by UyiIredia(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nnanna224:

[size=16pt]most forthright statement so far on this thread[/size]

IMO that goes to the OP.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Damn you so far from been sensible like the distance from earth to Pluto. What correlation do the 8 year obj presidency gat to do with the smacking I am giving your Igbo?? Anyway we gat 8 years y'all low lifes are crying for one week. We ain't some nzobu nzobu enyimba enyi zombies we run our shyte with brains and not like some emotionally sissies that wasted 3 million of their kind. We already know people licking Fulani a$$. You can ask balewa, shagari, tofa and atiku. Moreover the otueke drunkard is leaving soon and the igboids will cry us another river Niger for all I care.
ur talent on NL spewin trash about your
mother's Tura+hot movate
demelaninated Alhajaic nyash when you
should be in the Yollywood market
scavenging for roles
Where is her shimi
Bet she forgot it in pastor/Alhaji FFk's
office when regina came calling
When ppl jump out from that kind of
Nyash and start throwing sticks and
slippers at the Aboki in Oyo for starving
them of oloyin, they smoke tear gas
instead of GEJ's fresh air and go home on
an empty stomach whining and lamenting
about how they fed the IGBOS but
cannot afford beans. What a people!
BTW, which brand of Tura does Alhaja
your mother use?, how many cartons
does she exhaust per second. I can
supply her in quantum.
I no dey sell credit o, na cash and carry.
I no say una dey like credit welu welu
even with all una bogus and magic GDP
wey we no dey see for una body.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

u r wastin your talent on NL spewin trash about your
mother's Tura+hot movate
scavenging for roles
Where is her shimi
supply her in quantum.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Damn coming from peeps that still live in the wide with apes when the yorubas already built working kingdom. Peeps that still eat human flesh in the 21st century are normal human??. If not yorubas who will help y'all ret...ard form the Igbo words and if not us y'all low life will still be wearing leaves as clothes to day and living life like acting the scenes of things fall apart.
we will be opening an Otapiapia
manufacturing head office in Ikene, baba
Awo will be our poster boy, HIV sorry HID
will receive some gratuity for the use
Awo's pic. So the likes of you can follow
suit like your Awo your political oluwa and
save normal humans some very important
Oxygen. You can be our experimental
marketing manager shouting opa eshin!,
opa eku! opa cockroach! and take a good
dose like your demi-god afterwards.
Your "poopoophilia' is internationally
renowned, even the South africans and
kenyans dey throway salute to the
children of nna yi odu.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: u r wastin your talent on NL spewin trash about your
mother's Tura+hot movate
scavenging for roles
Where is her shimi
supply her in quantum.

Crap even pinky can't be this stupid.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: we will be opening an Otapiapia
manufacturing head office in Ikene, baba
Awo will be our poster boy, HIV sorry HID
will receive some gratuity for the use
Awo's pic. So the likes of you can follow
suit like your Awo your political oluwa and
save normal humans some very important
Oxygen. You can be our experimental
marketing manager shouting opa eshin!,
opa eku! opa cockroach! and take a good
dose like your demi-god afterwards.
Your "poopoophilia' is internationally
renowned, even the South africans and
kenyans dey throway salute to the
children of nna yi odu.

This guy is obviously brainless. Even my dog can't be this stupid. Son go get a lobotomy and replace your obviously dull brain with rat brain. The rat poison will sell well in your region the gwaripa guy comes to mind. The re*tard even speak Yoruba so good, colonizing the Igbos since 1800. Can't wait till the day when Yoruba will be the lingua franca in our lady's woliwo, urban boys and girls, ckc and onitsha high school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Can Nominate Ambassadors Anyway He Deems Fit: SGF / Ganduje Awards $1.85b Contract To China To Construct Kano Light Railway / More Than 500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They’re Being Paid Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.