Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones (13452 Views)

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / The Real Princess Stella Oduah - By Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Did I hear relegation? You must be very high on weed. Take us out of your region, you'll be dead of hunger. .. Lazy thing grin

Take you out of our region? When we still need you to sweat to pay our taxes for developmental objectives.

Your ASPAMDA ...Ladipo...Alaba and Idumota brothers and sisters will rather pay heavy Baabaloja levies than return to the shittyhole of Alaibo....

ROTLFMAO.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by atlwireles: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
The town criers are wasting their megabytes again. Just prepare to sing hail to the same chief till 2019. Jonah till 2019 is not even an argument. The price for one Nigeria is not negotiable. Go take care of your family and enjoy the fresh air from the SS till 2019.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Ibos are now Ijaw supporters club of Nigeria.... grin

LWKMD
The Ijaws have usurped the ibos position. The ibos are now the fourth dominant ethnic group in Nigeria after the yorubas, hausas and ijaws. They'v been condemned to continually lick Gej's sh1tty a.s.shole and they are doing that gladly. What a shame

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
KIRIJI: what is this Igbo saying? Did you eat soured akpu on new years eve?
The amala and ofe nshi (if u understand what I meant) which you ate is seriously affecting your reasoning. Next time don't quote me okay sad
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
Italiano1:

Of course the Anambra Election exemplifies what PDP and your type will call a good election. The whole world saw the charade of an election that was conducted in your home state- voters were disenfranchised and intimidated; an observer was illegally detained by government security officials. This is the end of the road for Jonathan and fellow clowns, the Nigerian nation can see that this man has no plan for the country.

Like I have explicated to you, I am not in the same category as you. You are a corrupt man with no conscience! I have never ever seen you criticize GEJ on NL- is he prefect?! You have no modicum of shame in you!

You have been hired to propagandize on behalf of Jonathan but your performance has being abysmally pathetic and below par. You are uncouth and unintelligent. The only response you have when posters take you up on the bad performance of Jonathan is to engage in irrelevant comparative illustrations about Tinubu and Fashola. You cannot engage in a proper discussion or argue coherently without resorting to name calling . If you call me a tribal bigot because I defend the interest of my tribe- so be it! I can recollect you were very vocal during the deportation exercise last year- you were opening threads every 5 minutes to heap insults on Yoruba governors and politicians. Pot calling Kettle Black?

I do not need to see your bogus thread where you and your cohorts engage in nonsensical praise worship of your jesus on earth. If Jonathan is working and doing well, then we do not need a show and tell story because it will be ubiquitously felt by the generality of Nigerians.
All that you have up there are LIES.

During the deportation saga, I fought Fashola as a person, not yorubas. Only tribal bigots like you are unable to differentiate between person and tribe. And when Fashola apologized for his actions, I accepted the apology and sheathed my sword.

You see, that is the difference between issue-based fights and ethnic-based war people like are waging against GEJ. I dont hate Fashola but I fought him over the deportation saga because I do not see any reason Nigerians should be deported in their own country.

But unfortunately, effluents like you, who claim to be "progressives", shamelessly supported deportation of Nigerians in their fatherland. So God forbid, if newPDP (APC) wins presidential election, where will you deport Nigerians?

Also, El Rufai was not an INEC accredited observer. INEC does not accredit party chieftains as election observers. But I'm not surprised because your DNA is coated with lies. You cannot but tell lies. El Rufai was probably in Anambra on election day to cause confusion and if permitted, manipulate the outcome of that election thru massive propaganda. But the security agencies were proactive and they rightfully restricted his movement.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Italiano1:

I would like to see what Insincere9gerian has to say about this. Is the US government working for APC and Tinubu too?

As if america cares for the good of nigeria.

Do you think that your immoral america cares a hoot about the good of nigerians?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Igbo trying so hard to throw a punch at his chi. Coming from you a product of a polyandrous marriage with poop for brains that is priceless. You have the intelligence of an unborn foetus, you are the dullest member this forum ever produce. Ain't you the vermin that was arguing three days ago that igbos don't live in Ibadan? A douchebag of your size can cleanse the orfice of a whale..

Least I forget may amadioha impregnate you with a dozen midget...
Emotional whining from a frustrated yamhead,Now f**k off

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
KIRIJI: The Ijaws have usurped the ibos position. The ibos are now the fourth dominant ethnic group in Nigeria after the yorubas, hausas and ijaws. They'v been condemned to continually lick Gej's sh1tty a.s.shole and they are doing that gladly. What a shame

Nope.....Kanuris in Bornu have more influence than Ibos...

Ibos should be about number 5 in the perking order...

Once GEJ is displaced in 2015.....Ibo n$aked bu.tt will be revealed..

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Take you out of our region? When we still need you to sweat to pay our taxes for developmental objectives.

Your ASPAMDA ...Ladipo...Alaba and Idumota brothers and sisters will rather pay heavy Baabaloja levies than return to the shittyhole of Alaibo....

ROTLFMAO.. cheesy
ilugumumuboy, have you been freed grin Welcome back and happy new year.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: This yoruba people wan burst person
eardrum with their shouts. Shouting
sampions!
They've forgotten the history about the
quality of their votes in a jiffy. Oduduwa
probably suffered congenital Alzheimer's
disease (on a lighter note).
Alright, let's go down memory lane and
see super yoruba votes making every
Tom, Dick and harry presidents.
1. Awolole
Contested for presidency against Shagari,
got 200% yoruba votes,
0.00000000000001% Igbo votes +120%
Aba stones to the head, we all saw how
he eloquently read his Inaugural speech
and received millions of salutes from
around the globe as Nigeria's president.
Odua votes are super
....Next!
2. Mko Abi-ole
haa! this SDP man...renown International
thief thief (ITT) spent a lot of money
buying support from top military brass,
alleged to have said "i don't need Igbo
votes to win". He finally became Presido
but of course, Abacha's gulag was his own
aso rock. Another pieces of yoruba votes
in action
3. Atiku
Joined ACN to chop from yoruba votes,
spoke all the long grammar on pages of
newspaper while waving ACN broom half-
heartedly with his left hand (Oga Abu
couldn't trust these guys with his right
hand).
Boom!!! it happened....Yar'adua zoomed
to landslide victory, he was left high and
dry by the broom-wielding Sons of Odua
(goggle-wearing Tinubu was smiling at
him that day on top of his injury).
He wasn't surprised anyway...he was
expecting that, "these guys are all PhD
holders in backstabbing" he said to
himself. Zoomed off and dusted his old
umbrella.
Even if you divide the umbrella( current
PDP), Oga Abu will never touch a broom
again (APC)
4. Buhari
Ah! Gap-toothed Old General....his rabid
hate for Shoeless Ebele couldn't let him
learn from Oga Abu's sojourn. Took up a
broom on one hand, the next day goggle-
eye Tinubu was swallowing hot
presidential boli from Patience's kitchen
while his boys were loading ghana-must-
go bags into the lagos-bound private jet.
Another magic happened during election
and boko-hari was shouting "dogs and
baboons!" wondering where all his yoruba
votes disappeared to. .
Even OBJ had to be hated by his yoruba
people before he could become
President, he didn't need to win Ota
polling booth. Their preferred choice Olu
Failaye another rabid tribalist was thrown
out by other Nigerians. OBJ became
president with only N20,000 in his
account (june 12 fiat). Even Shagari knew
him as a snake and collapsed when he
won the primaries but IBB(the north) and
the East(Ekwueme accepted his Party
choice and campaigned for him after
primaries,attracting Igbo votes) installed
him. OBJ is IBB's biggest regret as we
speak.
Lesson- Yoruba votes have never made
anybody president . So why should we
take seriously the garbage they are
spewing in here.

Am I surprise at this gibberish?? NO. Coming from a schizophrenic scallywag with several episode's of chronic seizures.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: ilugumumuboy, have you been freed grin Welcome back and happy new year.

Who is this one....?

What is this famzing all about..? undecided

BTW..Happy new year to you too...

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
na_joke: ^
DAYO why now....why are u embarrassing Insincere9gerian like this...DAYO...WHY...WHY...WHY.

But I loff it grin grin grin grin grin

....Insincere9gerian response to this is APC=US government

Im sorry sir, I know the US govt now works for Buhari and the officer mentioned Linda Thomas Tinubu-Greenfield is Tinubus last wife
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
dayokanu: The US Assistant Secretary Bureau of African Affairs, Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield has expressed concern over the conduct of the Anambra State governorship election by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). The United States Ambassador who spoke with press men in Abuja on Thursday 5th of December 2013 maintained that a transparent

election in Nigeria remains a high priority for the United States and that the Anambra Stated Guber Election was not transparent confirmed our disposition that Anambra Guber Election was a Scientific Fraud.

Ambassador Thomas-Greenfield went on to pledge a US government assistance to Nigerian Government to ensure that the errors that led to the supplementary election in Anambra State are not repeated in future elections in Nigeria

The United States Government spokes-person made it known that Anambra State Guber election was very problematic and un-transparent and that this seriously raises a concern about future elections in Nigeria and that Anambra Election does not reflect the will of the people

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/reports/19384-us-govt-express-concern-over-anambra-election

I never knew that your america always has 100% flawless elections.

Mmmmmhhhh! Good for america.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Did I hear relegation? You must be very high on weed. Take us out of your region, you'll be dead of hunger. .. Lazy thing grin
If u had been a Yoruba maybe you would
have been a beggar, insatiable oil-addict,
'educated' Nylon poo-storer, or
'sophisticated' Moto park tout. Thank GOD for your life

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm sorry but it is the other way round. It is you and other hateful tribal bigots in Nigeria that amplified tribal and religious politics. Why would sitting governors decamp from a RULING party to OPPOSITION party if not because of tribal bigotry? What is the goal of every politician if not to be in the RULING party? If GEJ was Yar Adua, would 4 northern governors have left a RULING party to the OPPOSITION party? Nonsense! The earlier we flush effluents and tribal bigots like you down the Atlantic Ocean, the better for Nigeria. It is only after then that a GEJ will be given the same treatment and respect as a Yar Adua in Nigeria.

What about Amaechi, is he also a Northern Muslim?
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: Emotional whining from a frustrated yamhead,Now f**k off

Paper weight e- warrior, are you scared of me?? Damn the dude is obviously trying to take the Apian road to Abidjan. Get your sorry a$$ to the nze ndigbo thread and bring your best let me do some dissection practice with their cadaver. You no match son and you trying to sound tough earlier.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm sorry but it is the other way round. It is you and other hateful tribal bigots in Nigeria that amplified tribal and religious politics. Why would sitting governors decamp from a RULING party to OPPOSITION party if not because of tribal bigotry? What is the goal of every politician if not to be in the RULING party? If GEJ was Yar Adua, would 4 northern governors have left a RULING party to the OPPOSITION party? Nonsense! The earlier we flush effluents and tribal bigots like you down the Atlantic Ocean, the better for Nigeria. It is only after then that a GEJ will be given the same treatment and respect as a Yar Adua in Nigeria.

Insincere9gerian, read your answer below.

cramjones:

•The perceived appropriation of presidential advocacy space by exuberant partisans and fanatical supporters who project a wrong image of the presidency as a regional agenda. This situation tends to alienate moderate political forces across the country whose sense of co-ownership of the presidency appears diminished
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Am I surprise at this gibberish?? NO. Coming from a schizophrenic scallywag with several episode's of chronic seizures.
But you will agree with me there are some salient truths in there, of course you wouldn't be able to discern it being a Yamheaded APC nematode and all.Now f**k off
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: If u had been a Yoruba maybe you would

Like your kinsmen awaiting the hangman noose all cross south east Asia and the loads of baby factory ventures dolting alaigbo. Where is italino1 when you need him self. Please come and flourish this dumbbell with the list of his kindred waiting the hangman noose and the pictures of his sisthren used for baby factoring.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Nope.....Kanuris in Bornu have more influence than Ibos...

Ibos should be about number 5 in the perking order...

Once GEJ is displaced in 2015.....Ibo n$aked bu.tt will be revealed..
David mark, a benue man has been the senate president for years. A position that was initially alotted to the ibos but due to their unsavviness they couldnt sustain it. Those Igbos are jokers

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by eggheaders(m): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: But you will agree with me there are some salient truths in there, of course you wouldn't be able to discern it being a Yamheaded APC nematode and all.Now f**k off

Ask ojuiku or ishebe, your stupidity make mo...rons feel like Nobel winners.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
ichidodo: If u had been a Yoruba maybe you would
Thank God I'm not one grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by collynzo2(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
KIRIJI: The Ijaws have usurped the ibos position. The ibos are now the fourth dominant ethnic group in Nigeria after the yorubas, hausas and ijaws. They'v been condemned to continually lick Gej's sh1tty a.s.shole and they are doing that gladly. What a shame
This is one of the strategies you fools now use in order to get Igbos to withdraw their support for GEJ.
We can see through the veils, shame on you!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Italiano1: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
All that you have up there are LIES.

During the deportation saga, I fought Fashola as a person, not yorubas. Only tribal bigots like you are unable to differentiate between person and tribe. And when Fashola apologized for his actions, I accepted the apology and sheathed my sword.

You see, that is the difference between issue-based fights and ethnic-based war people like are waging against GEJ. I dont hate Fashola but I fought him over the deportation saga because I do not see any reason Nigerians should be deported in their own country.

But unfortunately, effluents like you, who claim to be "progressives", shamelessly supported deportation of Nigerians in their fatherland. So God forbid, if newPDP (APC) wins presidential election, where will you deport Nigerians?

Also, El Rufai was not an INEC accredited observer. INEC does not accredit party chieftains as election observers. But I'm not surprised because your DNA is coated with lies. You cannot but tell lies. El Rufai was probably in Anambra on election day to cause confusion and if permitted, manipulate the outcome of that election thru massive propaganda. But the security agencies were proactive and they rightfully restricted his movement.

As always, obfuscating and engaging in deceitful lies. I am not surprised, this is what the GEJ administration is all about- you are a shinning example of the pathetic state of politics in this country.

You are saying that you do not hate Fashola and Tinubu? Do you want me to provide a compendium of your personal attacks on Yoruba Politicians? You are not only dishonest but a very conscienceless and dangerous man.

I did not see a similar hate campaign by you when Fashola removed Osun state indigenes from Lagos neither were we inundated by meaningless threads by you when Northerners were removed from Lagos. You suddenly got a voice and political calling when the affected "deportees" were taken to your home state of Anambra- what a convenient coincidence!

El-Rufai is a notable politician in this country and no government has the right to detain him based on some "unproven allegations".

[/quote] El Rufai was probably in Anambra on election day to cause confusion and if permitted, manipulate the outcome of that election thru massive propaganda.

You should be totally ashamed of yourself for this comment! In the democracy that Jonathan practices, it is OK to detain El-Rufai because you think he was "probably" there to cause confusion? Did you not learn basic evidence based thinking while conducting your PhD?

I also noticed you conveniently did not not respond to the part where I said voters were disenfranchised!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
collynzo2: This is one of the strategies you fools now use in order to get Igbos to withdraw their support for GEJ.

Why would you withdraw your support for him....? You have no any other option now..

You are going to sink with him.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
ilugunboy:

Why would you withdraw your support for him....? You have no any other option now..

You are going to sink with him.

Please tell him!
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by OgologoDimkpa: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
collynzo2: This is one of the strategies you fools now use in order to get Igbos to withdraw their support for GEJ.
grin you got the gist. Our minds are made up already. No turning back...

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Paper weight e- warrior, are you scared of me?? Damn the dude is obviously trying to take the Apian road to Abidjan. Get your sorry a$$ to the nze ndigbo thread and bring your best let me do some dissection practice with their cadaver. You no match son and you trying to sound tough earlier.
Don't flatter yourself pisshead, the last person to be scared of is some dude i had pummeled and given nightmares so much he couldn't sleep.
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Let me torment the wicked and rotten souls of Tinubu online dogs with thread on the rating of the president in 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1573489/what-percent-performance-give-gej
Seun has refused to move the thread to the front page because its contents are not favourable to newPDP (APC).
Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
shut the f.ck up. It is a universal truth that the ibos are now second fiddle to the Ijaws. The ijaws are your Gods worship them!

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Strategic Plan For 2015 Election Victory - Leaked By Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
eggheaders:

Ask ojuiku or ishebe, your stupidity make mo...rons feel like Nobel winners.
It is best we ask Amaechi's pregnant concubine...oops i forget she is dead,Soyinka's daughter is dead?!?!...Hooraay thank God she went with that bastar.d yoruba pregnancy.How d'you like that? Sucks to be a Soyinka innit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

'I Will Return South-West States To PDP In 2019' - Atiku Vows / FG To Commission 40MW Kashimbilla Hydropower Plant Soon / Airforce Crash Victims To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.