Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47689 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
maclatunji:

Sorry about your father but people who fail at school still had to attend lessons and write examinations before failing. That you have been visiting places of worship is no indicator of your intelligence or understanding.
lol,that's the whole of what you could distill from my Post? Cool.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
@koonbey;
by koonbey(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08

Idrismusty97:
You are right!.Although i haven't read the holy Quran but i am learning from you guys gradually. I am a Christian living in the north all my life and i don't see muslims as terrorist.Only a few that wants to destroy the image of Nigeria. The south have a false perception of you guys.

lolxz,I was born in the North,and I lost my Father to People screaming Allahu Akbar,erstwhile Neigbors... But I'm rational and intelligent enough to know that Islam in and of itself is not the Problem,but that Religion,all Religion,as Man has gone ahead to shape them to fit his Purposes is the Issue;almost always pecuniary and/or political Purposes. Anyone who raises one Religion above another is either a too dumb or to scared to think and form their own Opinions. The Similarities across the World's Religions are enough to point out to an astute Mind that they must originate from the same Place(...). Before you say I don't know what I am saying,I should point out to you that I have spent a lot of Time studying the various Religions,I have spent Time in Mosques,so also Churches. I am not an Atheist,I believe in God ,I have felt his Hand multiple Times,but I also believe that if God could shed Tears,he would at the Sight of what pettiness,what folly,Man has turned his Worship into.
God lays out His Governing Rules, but man for the most part in various degrees disregards or remolds them for his selfish needs, and you want God to shed tears as if God is at fault or the one commanded? God does not weary and why should He shed tears for the wrong of man that is commanded and at fault? do you shed tears when your pet disobeys the rule, yet both of you are created by God you want to shed tears for mistakes of the created man?

and if Islam is not the problem, what rationale do you have to reject it? its shameful people do evil and shout Allahu Akbar when it is a sin to do evil, like killing of your 'innocent' father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.