Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47692 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by 3coins(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lilimax: wayo-wayo... grin his mind is there lipsrsealed
we gallant jawe grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Kingspin(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
I am not interested in reading this type of thread. The OP must be sick in the brain. There are millions of topics that should educate us, not this Buharism. Whats the big deal, is it that ur religion is not good. Keep ur faith with u at the mosque. We are seeing ur bokoharam brothers. Pls we dnt need here. Face-out!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Ashabie(f): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
Halam wasalam wamoriaba!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by 9jii(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2014
ALLAHU AKBAR MASHA ALLAH
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by ignis: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2014
Good for him.... He has made his choice.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by MeAboki(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2014
deols: Why is the matter paining some people? ?

He converted!!!You can GAD!! grin

Let me add more to their pain by bringing to their attention another eye opening story of the conversion of no lesser person than the daughter of a Pastor, Raymond Uzoechina of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Charity Uzoechina, who now wants to known as Aisha.

http://www.naijazip.com/2013/08/rccg-pastors-daughter-insists-islam-is.html#.Uf9EYpITEsk

4 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by NafeesaAA(f): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2014
lol
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2014
with the nigerian version of christianity where pictures of pastors and their wives have replaced that of jesus, where pastor have made christianity to depend on their own charisma, I wouldn't blame anyone who converts to another religion.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Idrismusty97(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2014
Nafeesa AA: With profound gratitude and a blissful heart of colossal jubilation filled with indecipherable tears of unlimited joy and kind virtues which comes deeply from the bottom of my sweet melodious mind which flows like a stream of electrons moving swiftly and undisturbed as a dam filled with clean livingspring water I hereby welcome you Islam. You have indeed made the right choice.

Hope those Boko haramist are reading this. You don't go about forcing people to accept Islam thru bombing. Allah says in THE quran :

Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! your Lord is Best Aware of him who strays from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who go right. [16:125]

Allah says: “So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to Allah, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in Allah’s sight are all of His servants.” [ Sûrah Âl `Imrân : 20]

Allah says: “The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.
” [Sûrah al-Mâ’idah : 99]

Allah says: “If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?”
[ Sûrah Yûnus:99]
Thus the Prophet is told that his primary task is only to convey the message, that he is only a reminder, that he cannot guide whom he loves, that he cannot force people to accept the faith and that he must invite people to the way of God with wisdom and good admonition. Muslims are told not to argue with people of the book except in the best of ways,
You are right!.Although i haven't read the holy Quran but i am learning from you guys gradually. I am a Christian living in the north all my life and i don't see muslims as terrorist.Only a few that wants to destroy the image of Nigeria. The south have a false perception of you guys.

3 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Idrismusty97:
You are right!.Although i haven't read the holy Quran but i am learning from you guys gradually. I am a Christian living in the north all my life and i don't see muslims as terrorist.Only a few that wants to destroy the image of Nigeria. The south have a false perception of you guys.
why not read the Qur'an and see for yourself. You can read it online.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Ajibam: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
hebrews10:35-39
Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. For, “Yet a little while, and the coming one will come and will not delay; but my righteous one shall live by faith, and if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him.” But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls.

maranatha Jesus...
shallom brethren

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Afam4eva(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Christians are funny sha. When Muslim convert to Christianity, they have seen the light but when it's the other way around, they're doing it to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by victorazy(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Moni tinz. Who in his normal sense hapu ebe-ana echi ozo gawa ebe-ana aru agwu!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by hollypagan: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2014
Who is Emeka Ezeugo
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by EdwinOse: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Hunger can make any man take the worst of decisions!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
WE ARE STILL BOTHERING OUR SELF BY HIS FAITH,HE HAS HIS LIFE,SO HE CAN MAKE WHATEVER DECISION,WHO CARES ,HIS HE BETTER THAN THE MILLIONS THAT ARE ATHEIST OR HAS HE IN ANY WAY SHOW US WHAT CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAMIC HAS DONE TO HIS LIFE THAT WOULD BETTER ME AS A PERSON,,,,IF HE CHOOSE LET HIM TURN TO AN ATHEIST,IT DOES NOT MAKE HIM GOD AND HE DOES NOT MAKE HIM THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OF EVEN NIGERIA SUPER EAGLES COACH.....
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by babaireti(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2014
Nafeesa AA: Former Nigerian footballer and Mohammedan SC coach Emeka Ezeugo announced that he has embraced Islam after being inspired by the life of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him).

Emeka went to a Muslim cleric last week along with Mohammedan manager Amirul Islam, his former team-mate Kaiser Hamid, Zaker party leader Amir Faisal and club official Abu Hasan Prince to convert to Islam.

The former footballer, who represented Nigeria in the 1994 World Cup after playing for Mohammedan Sporting Club for nearly a decade, said he feels honoured to be a follower of the great prophet who he thinks is the greatest among all messengers of god.

‘I am always a curious person and studied different religions when I found the life of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) very inspiring,’ Emeka told New Age on Monday.

Emeka, who now has taken a new name Mustafa Mohammed, claimed that his family has accepted his decision, though they all are members of Roman Catholic Church.

‘I am a grown up man brother. I am free to make my own decisions. None of my family members protested the decision,’ said Emeka.

Emeka, however, said that the large number of friends he made in Bangladesh is like his family and they gave him good support in making the decision.

‘Bangladesh is my second home and I have some friends here who are like my brothers. They helped me in making the decision,’ Emeka said.

Emeka, 44, said he could not express his feeling about becoming a Muslim and felt like a Bangladeshi and it became stronger after converting to Islam. His life has become more disciplined as he has to offer prayers more now and follow some other rituals of the religion.

‘I have just planted a seed and now I have to nourish it into a tree. I know that I will discover many good sides of this decision with time but at this moment I can say the religion has made my life more disciplined,’ said Emeka.

He added that he will apply for a new passport with his new name once he returns to his home in Nigeria.

http://newagebd.com/newspaper1/archive_details.php?date=2012-02-13&nid=50241

"Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Nollywood Actress Speaks Out
24 December, 2013
Nollywood actress Vivian Metchie, who has recently divorced, says she recently adopted the Islamic faith because she found the Christian faith too confusing.

Commenting on her choice to Yes! magazine, Ms Metchie said it was a personal decision she had to take.
"Yeah it is personal. I understand the Koran more than the bible. All of a sudden, the Christian confusion was driving me nuts. My dad was catholic, my mum was Deeper Life, I married someone in the Redeemed Church and then all of a sudden, the few religions had something bad to say about each other. I just couldn't take it anymore. A friend of mine who is close to me said that once you are grounded on the word, it wont be confusing. Unfortunately, maybe I wasn't grounded in the word, but I still could see what I see. But in my quest and study and research, I don't know: I was probably looking for peace. Yeah! That was what I was looking for and I found it in the Koran."
Vivian, the mother of 4, who has adopted Fareedah as her muslim name, explains that her decision was well received and respected by her dad who has since stopped calling her by her native name and now calls her Fareedah.

Now:

They are terrorists,jihadist,blood suckers,backward in sense of reasoning,educationally disadvantage......bla bla bla bla,yet from paris hilton to liz anjorin,from janet jackson to clement gabriel,from anthony james to mike ezeogu.........something is special afterall that most of us don't know or don't want to tell.Congrats bro.This is the true religion of Allah(God) that Jesus(son of mary)may God be pleased with all of them practice from inception.I.e,total submission to the will of Allah(God)There is no deity worthy of worship except only Allah(God).

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Bimpe29: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2014
Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alamin! I'm happy for him, and pray Allah to continue guiding aright.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by nickz(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2014
ChiSun27:

u must b a thief....how did u manage to steal dat word from me?
gringringrin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by NeuroBoss(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2014
owobokiri: Convert or no convert, if i see any mosque at urualla,i will organise a riot. Igbos have been spared of the diblitating trends associated with islam, less than 0.5% of igbo population are muslim, we are blessed.. we have christian dogmas and the menace called traditional religion to deal with, adding another layer of trouble shouldnt be of any help. Islamic inroad into igboland should be mercilessly repelled. To hell with freedom of religion. . This particular religion will bring no upgrade to the process of igbo cultural modernistion, so what is the use? You convert qnd you stay there.. On this one, we have to be culturally cocky before it becomes a trend.
Bro so u're from Ideato North, Imo state. I served in Dikenafai, Ideato South
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Idrismusty97(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2014
Kingspin: I am not interested in reading this type of thread. The OP must be sick in the brain. There are millions of topics that should educate us, not this Buharism. Whats the big deal, is it that ur religion is not good. Keep ur faith with u at the mosque. We are seeing ur bokoharam brothers. Pls we dnt need here. Face-out!
Don't you get it!.This is what boko harams are trying to do. They want to create a religious/ethnic war but by God grace they won't succeed. If you watch international news you would understand what i am saying.Take the Central Africa Republic(CAR) for example. A few isamist started killing of innocent Christians,because of this the whole Christians turn to the muslims.Now a war have stated.The north are not funding bokoharam in anyway,they is a super power behind all this, they are just trying to bring in all country to chaos for reasons best known to them.Another recent examples is in Lebanon and Russian.We can only solve this problem if we come together and stop generalizing things. Thank God bokoharam is now limited to only 2 States. I have faith they will leave this year!.Nigerians are too intelligent for them!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by isaiahethan: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2014
OYO grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by begwong: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2014
Sorry islamic folks,the ibo man has his bible by his bed side.
muslim in d day,christian by night.
Heheheheheh equals a capital hypocrate!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by patriotic007: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2014
A NEW TERRORIST HAS BEEN BORN
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by madnigerian: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2014
holly-pagan:
Who is Emeka Ezeugo,he convert to what

Played for the Eagles in the early 90's
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Sylvarresta(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg my Ibo bro. Anytim u see a mosque 4 ur side and u want to light it, abeg make me d torch bearer

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by MichaelNwiwiri: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2014
Socio-economically is good for him. Does it make any difference, NO.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2014
maestroferddi: The Ibos have significant cultural and anthropological affinity to the Jews. The rest of Nigeria should try and deal with that.
I don't still understand this "Igbo's are jews" thing

Cultural and anthropological affinity to the jews..shocked you don't say!

Pls tell me more undecided

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by omusiliyu(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2014
That's Bangladesh.. And here in Nigeria Sheik Rochas Audu Okorocha is working seriously to converts all the Imolite to Islam. He has Built a world-class Mosque in Owerri and about 20 Igbo-catholic members converted to Islam last year ending
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by idris4r83(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2014
3coins: Igbo man....keep fooling dem sir!
or rather, u keep fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.