Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47694 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by KingsleyCEO: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2014
Another confused Igbo man... What's his name again?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by maclatunji: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Baby mama: In the time it took to get this post to page 8 about 50,000 Muslims have given their lives secretly to Christ in the Middle East alone courtesy of Christian TV
Kini big deal

Nothing, except that some of you want to get hypertension over the matter.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by danjay22: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
Mightymanna: Dispite the multiple verses of the bible,the multiple verses that also prove that jesus is not more than a messenger multiple lies and palgierism multiple conversion of the book i dont know why the remaining christian refused to accept islam they just chooce to be non practicing christians.beside my family are also christians before. my grandfather told me that the main reason why he convert to islam is 3 reasons (1)he listen to ahmad deedat lecture about the death of jesus he used the bible to prove that jesus is not dead thats why mary go to look for him and she even said to take away. i dont want talk too much(2)its the bloody lie about good FRIDAY easther MONDAY while even a primary school student will prove the fact that its GOOD WEDNESDAY(3)and another thing is about the muslim HIJAB he conclude that only the holy GOD of heaven will prefared muslim way of dressing thats why he start to believe that islam is not satans religion and it will never be,gradually he forget about christian propaganda and start to find out the truth himself so he bought english translated Quran and he find out this book must be from heaven.Allahu akbar the story is very long but this how God intervene in our life and make us muslim am very pround of my grandfather
I willl 4ever remain a christian even if no1 is! Thank you Jesus 4 makin me knw u

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by dammyeve: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2014
Alfa Seltzer: Maybe he couldn't find a mental hospital in Bangladesh so he went to the next available alternative.
He is mentally alright with a sound mind. You don't believe a religion because those who claim to practice it practice evil. The west that brought christianity to Nigeria have the highest rate of muslim converts, do you why? Its because they are very curious and not lazy. Most of them dump christianity after studying the bible for atheism or agnostism. But due to the blackmailing of Islam by the media, they start to study Islam to know it and end up becoming a muslim. Nigerian christian this is a good example for you to follow. Know your Bible and history, dont stop there know Islam. Allah said in d holy Quran that there is no compulsion in religion (Quran 2:256)

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Sissie(f): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2014
deols:

Thank you jare..

Too many ignorance being displayed here. But don't the authorities realise the fraud? This is the first time I am hearing that people change names to become citizens of a place.

It happens, I.e in Nigeria if you go to the state liaison office to get a state of origin certificate they ask what's your tribal name, if you go to let's say Enugu state with the name Aisha Muhammad they would doubt if your really from their, compared to if you bear Aisha chigozie Muhammad. Or bearing Aisha Adeola Muhammad and say your from kano state they would doubt the authenticity of your claim. But multicultural societies won't need to that.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by MeAboki(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2014
deols:

No. They won't claim that grin

Don't be that sure, am telling you these guys have no limit; if they can claim Jewish genealogy and ownership of Lagos, then what's stopping them from claiming the Sultanate of Sokoto or that Usman dan Fodio was Igbo from Imo State cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by dammyeve: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2014
KingsleyCEO: Another confused Igbo man... What's his name again?
100 advises from the Quran
1.Do not mix the truth with falsehood (2:42)
2.Order righteousness to people only after practicing it yourself (2:44)
3.Do not commit abuse on the earth (2:60)
4.Do not prevent people from mosques (2:114)(2:114)
5.Do not follow anyone blindly (2:170)
6.Do not break the promise (2:177)
7.Do not engage in bribery (2:188)
8.Fight only with those who fight you (2:190)
9.Keep the etiquettes of war (2:191)
10.Protect orphans (2:220)
11.Do not have sexual intercourse during menstrual period (2:222)
12.Breast feed your children for two complete years (2:233)
13.Choose rulers by their merit (2:247)
14.No compulsion in religion (2:256)
15.Do not invalidate charity with reminders (2:264)
16.Help those in need by finding them (2:273)
17.Don’t consume interest (2:275)
18.Grant more time to repay if the debtor is in hard time (2:280)
19.Write down the debt (2:282)
20.Keep the trust (2:283)
21.Do not spy and backbite (2:283)
22.Believe in all prophets (2:285)
23.Do not burden a person beyond his scope (2:286)
24.Do not become divided (3:103)
25.Restrain Anger (3:134)
26.Do not be rude in speech (3:159)
27.Think deeply about the wonders and creation of this universe (3:191)
28.Men and Women have equal rewards for their deeds (3:195)
29.Wealth of the dead should be distributed among his family members (4:7)
30.Women also have the right for inheritance (4:7)
31.Do not devour the property of orphans (4:10)
32.Do not marry those in your blood relation (4:23)
33.Do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly (4:29)
34.Family should be lead by men (4:34)
35.Be good to others (4:36)
36.Do not be miserly (4:37)
37.Do not keep envy (4:54)
38.Judge with justice between people (4:58)
39.Do not kill each other (4:92)
40.Do not be an advocate for deceitful (4:105)
41.Standout firmly for justice (4:135)
42.Cooperate in righteousness (5:2)
43.Do not cooperate in sin and aggression (5:2)
44.Dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine are prohibited (5:3)
45.Be just (5:cool
46.Punish for crimes in an exemplary way (5:38)
47.Strive against sinful and unlawful (5:63)
48.Avoid intoxicants and alcohol (5:90)
49.Do not gamble (5:90)
50.Do not insult others’ deities (6:108)
51.’Having majority’ is not a criterion of truth (6:116)
52.Don’t reduce weight or measure to cheat people (6:152)
53.Do not be arrogant (7:13)
54.Eat and Drink, But Be Not Excessive (7:31)
55.Wear good cloths during prayer times (7:31)
56.Forgive others for their mistakes (7:199)
57.Do not turn back in battle (8:15)
58.protect and help those who seek protection (9:6)
59.Keep Purity (9:108)
60.Never give up hope of Allah’s Mercy (12:87)
61.Allah will forgive to those who have done wrong out of ignorance (16:119)
62.Invitation to God should be with wisdom and good instruction (16:125)
63.No one will bear others’ sins (17:15)
64.Be dutiful to parents (17:23)
65.Do not say a word of disrespect to parents (17:23)
66.Do not spent money extravagantly (17:29)
67.Do not kill your children for fear of poverty (17:31)
68.Do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse (17:32)
69.Do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge (17:36)
70.Speak to people mildly (20:44)
71.Keep aloof from what is vain (23:3)
72.Do not enter others’ house without seeking permission (24:27)
73.Allah will provide security for those who believe only in Allah (24:55)
74.Do not enter parents’ private room without asking permission (24:58)
75.Walk on earth in humility (25:63)
76.Do not neglect your portion of this world (28:77)
77.Invoke not any other god along with Allah (28:88)
78.Do not engage in homosexuality (29:29)
79.Enjoin right, forbid wrong (31:17)
80.Do not walk in insolence through the earth (31:18)
81.Lower your voice (31:19)
82.Women should not display their finery (33:33)
83.Allah forgives all sins (39:53)
84.Do not be despair of the mercy of Allah (39:53)
85.Repel evil by good (41:34)
86.Decide on affairs by consultation (42:38)
87.Try for settlement between people (49:9)
88.Do not ridicule others (49:11)
89.Avoid suspicion (49:12)
90.Do not spy or backbite (49:12)
91.Most noble of you is the most righteous (49:13)
92.Honor guests (51:26)
93.Spent wealth in charity (57:7)
94.No Monasticism in religion (57:27)
95.Those who have knowledge will be given a higher degree by Allah (58:11)
96.Treat non-Muslims in a kind and fair manner (60:cool
97.Save yourself from covetousness (64:16)
98.Seek forgiveness of Allah. He is Forgiving and Merciful (73:20)
99.Do not repel one who asks (93:10)
100.Encourage feeding poor (107:3)

5 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by shamson: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2014
Lilimax: grin Me becoming a moslem? I won"t mind but you got to convince me smiley Allau akbar tongue
Help yourself, get ahmedidat stuff you might find a convincing truth that will assist your life
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by onetrack(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2014
After studying Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism in depth I decided I shall remain happily free of any religion.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2014
@baby mama;
by Baby mama: 11:21pm On Jan 06
In the time it took to get this post to page 8 about 50,000 Muslims have given their lives secretly to Christ in the Middle East alone courtesy of Christian TV
Kini big deal
so why killing yourself over a single igbo that either made a mistake or as you said since you know the qualities of igbos, he is conning? you have a lot of ground to cover, still, so that the road to christian heaven is no more a secret choice for the 'muslim arabs'. but i tell you the sun beats down hard on the chunky to size and dry up to the bone the skinny.

i am certain Jesus will reject many of the christian miracle workers and foot soldiers. read your bible and i have not made it up. are you gonna not be from the group rejected and how certain are you since Jesus didn't mention but those who work hard for him, but their 'work' are evil before The One Who sent him; God Who was never on earth?
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Noneroone(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
keep fooling ur self ur people are converting nd u're here spew rubbish don't worry u all we soon become muslim..! d same Christianity change ur people from traditional religion..! grin grin grin grin
shut up! The way celestine babayaro "converted" and became a star. Today you now know he goofed on you, muslims are too gullible. Maybe i can always "convert" when i need something from you people.

NB: JESUS CHRIST is LORD !

3 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2014
a closer look at the guy's face will show he's hungry, hence the decision to convert

4 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SexyLadyJ: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2014
experimentist: God is great....I will like to marry his daughter cry
]

Do u want to use her for an experiment just as ur name depits?
Gud 4 him. I hope u already had three wifes? so she can be d 4th one. He shld also be ready 2 give his daughters hand in marriage to men above his age. slowpoke!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Baby mama:

God forbid,
My God is not Allah
Very different attributes
Can never be same with allah

Calm down baby_mama, Allah is just Arabic for God, just as Chukwu is Igbo for God.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Me_Aboki:

Don't be that sure, am telling you these guys have no limit; if they can claim Jewish genealogy and ownership of Lagos, then what's stopping them from claiming the Sultanate of Sokoto or that Usman dan Fodio was Igbo from Imo State cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by sallyBinta(f): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2014
Were pple dey run 2 comot naim emeka run enter.....Islam is notin but d blindest religion Eva.....ve been dwn dat rd bro infact I was born into a Muslim home dere is notin dere bt pretence,discrmination,hypocrisy ............were dey suck blood all in d name of religion.......abi na 20 virgins hungry u......d real Muslims dat wud follow Muhammed(S.A.W)step re NT born yet.....until den happy decievin ur sef

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SexyLadyJ: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
sally Binta: Were pple dey run 2 comot naim emeka run enter.....Islam is notin but d blindest religion Eva.....ve been dwn dat rd bro infact I was born into a Muslim home dere is notin dere bt pretence,discrmination,hypocrisy ............were dey suck blood all in d name of religion.......abi na 20 virgins hungry u......d real Muslims dat wud follow Muhammed(S.A.W)step re NT born yet.....until den happy decievin ur sef

I tnk God 4 ur lyf. 4 making u see d light & d truth.
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIGHT.
All other wayz are misleading......

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by kingsclass: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
I know he will soon make a u-turn when he comes back to Nigeria.may be there is a particular thing he is aiming at in Bangladesh.Felix Liberty tried it,when he comes back to his senses he made a u-turn
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by hadbak: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
Indeed all praises is due to Allah(SWA). Whomsoever Allah guides non can misguide. May Allah make him uphold and keep the deen, in sha Allah and May He in His infinite mercy guide more to al-islam. Welcome brother!

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
@sexyLady;
by SexyLadyJ: 12:03pm

sally Binta: Were pple dey run 2 comot naim emeka run enter.....Islam is notin but d blindest religion Eva.....ve been dwn dat rd bro infact I was born into a Muslim home dere is notin dere bt pretence,discrmination,hypocrisy ............were dey suck blood all in d name of religion.......abi na 20 virgins hungry u......d real Muslims dat wud follow Muhammed(S.A.W)step re NT born yet.....until den happy decievin ur sef

I tnk God 4 ur lyf. 4 making u see d light & d truth.
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIGHT.
All other wayz are misleading......
if sally Binta is correct about the bold, you shouldn't congratulate her or be delighted in what both of you are on.

@sally Binta; how could you know the bold and walk away from it? Islam is not a community, but a way. individuals are on it, fully focused or be hypocritically deceiving others. but no one can deceive himself. definitely, no one can deceive Allah. islam is not a blind way because a slew of white and others are now on it. and being born in a muslim home does not make you a muslim until you consciously choose it after you a conscious adult. don't let your experience from the evil of the muslim pretenders in your local community prevent you from the Mercy of Allah; Al Rahman.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Johnjack: This is what typical Nigerian bigot is good at,just because one stupid and deranged Igboman falsely embraced Islam.
Emeka is in Bangladesh looking for greener pastures and that was the whole motivation behind his induced conversion to Islam.Most
of us living in Asia know what is obtainable here.In Malaysia the government places you on salary of $700 every month for converting to islam and in some countries in Asia you can not marry if you are not a Muslim. Emeka must be in love with one beautiful Bangladeshi girl and the only
option for acceptance for marriage is conversion to Islam. Most of us,if not all of us living here must have came across the situation and rejected such devilish offers. Emeka's conversion must have material inducement undertone including to keep his job and able to marry
a Bangladeshi girl and also paper issue must not be rule out. I have been in similar situation several times and I bluntly and violently rejected the offer as no man will see light and choose darkness. Anybody thinking this Emeka made such decisions with his two eyes clear and opened must be fooling himself as we all know the condition prevalent here in Asia. As I speak I just separated with my gf because i refused to convert or even got wedded by an Imam publicly or secretly. This Muslims know how best to use state institutions to coerce poor and unsuspecting Africans to accept Islam,like paper issues,employment,marriage and even to allow you own a property.

JESUS FOREVER!!!!!!!
I said it earlier that it is a case of Mugu don fall... grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
django1:

Calm down baby_mama, Allah is just Arabic for God, just as Chukwu is Igbo for God.
Are you for real undecided?
Allah is very different from Chukwu and God.
Better wake up angry
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
shamson:
Help yourself, get ahmedidat stuff you might find a convincing truth that will assist your life
I've made up my mind long ago to follow the right path
that leads to eternal life which is: THE WAY OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!

No turning back grin!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Noneroone: shut up! The way celestine babayaro "converted" and became a star. Today you now know he goofed on you, muslims are too gullible. Maybe i can always "convert" when i need something from you people.

grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
Noneroone: shut up! The way celestine babayaro "converted" and became a star. Today you now know he goofed on you, muslims are too gullible. Maybe i can always "convert" when i need something from you people.

fool.!! There is one yibbo muslim husband n wive i know personal next house to our house here in south west we have many of them here! who knows babayaro,,babayaro ko iya yaro ni grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
pls take time n read my signature this's only thing we heard about u people that is what ur bible teach u attack another religious cause u're ignorant no wonder atheist,pagan attack Christian anyhow Christianity my foot..!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SexyLadyJ: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
Johnjack: This is what typical Nigerian bigot is good at,just because one stupid and deranged Igboman falsely embraced Islam.
Emeka is in Bangladesh looking for greener pastures and that was the whole motivation behind his induced conversion to Islam.Most
of us living in Asia know what is obtainable here.In Malaysia the government places you on salary of $700 every month for converting to islam and in some countries in Asia you can not marry if you are not a Muslim. Emeka must be in love with one beautiful Bangladeshi girl and the only
option for acceptance for marriage is conversion to Islam. Most of us,if not all of us living here must have came across the situation and rejected such devilish offers. Emeka's conversion must have material inducement undertone including to keep his job and able to marry
a Bangladeshi girl and also paper issue must not be rule out. I have been in similar situation several times and I bluntly and violently rejected the offer as no man will see light and choose darkness. Anybody thinking this Emeka made such decisions with his two eyes clear and opened must be fooling himself as we all know the condition prevalent here in Asia. As I speak I just separated with my gf because i refused to convert or even got wedded by an Imam publicly or secretly. This Muslims know how best to use state institutions to coerce poor and unsuspecting Africans to accept Islam,like paper issues,employment,marriage and even to allow you own a property.

JESUS FOREVER!!!!!!!

The Miracle dat abides in dat name JESUS shall never depart from ur houz hold 4 standing tall & strong for our Lord Jeus christ. Ur blessed!!!

@Topic No Igbo Man in his clear eyes will embrace Islam. Money must be involve grin grin. And other tinz like paper issues,employment,marriage, properties etc.
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SexyLadyJ: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lilimax:
I've made up my mind long ago to follow the right path
that leads to eternal life which is: THE WAY OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!

No turning back grin!

grin grin grin
Ur blessed bro!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SexyLadyJ: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
kingsclass: I know he will soon make a u-turn when he comes back to Nigeria.may be there is a particular thing he is aiming at in Bangladesh.Felix Liberty tried it,when he comes back to his senses he made a u-turn

grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SexyLadyJ: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lilimax:
Are you for real undecided?
Allah is very different from Chukwu and God.
Better wake up angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by SexyLadyJ: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
U90 IN DIVERSIT: a closer look at the guy's face will show he's hungry, hence the decision to convert

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by cheruv: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
deols:

what are you saying? I know you are another ignoramus tongue. Most Muslims want to identify with their new religion and is why they take new names. Once the name they had before conversion is not pagan. once it is not about praising a god, they can keep it.

I am Adeola for exampke. and It has not stopped me from being a Muslim. Plus many of the names that people think are Islamic are only arabic..there is a big difference..thank me later for this selfless service.

Read naptu2's informed post on why they change their names. Turkey is not an Arabic speaking country. They are European Muslims.(on two continents undecided)
OMG Adeola can you stop being stupid So the christian Arabs are now dolts abi??they don't wanna identify with christianity!!when presenting your case pls be factual and stop presenting iSsues with holes in it.
The only European muslims we've are the Albanians and the Bosniaks,who were islamized during the half millenia of Turkish rule.as for the turks,go and ask their brothers(Kazach,Ozbek, Kyrgyz,Turkmenis) they left back home during their migration from central Asia!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.