Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (47687 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by modextus(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
goodpath: Congrats bro.Those guys will later say it is wealth that pushed you to accepting this faith.
lol...grin before nko

Some even move from mosque to mosque telling them they're new converts, and they get paid at every mosque they go to, I wonder why moslems does that
undecided

3 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
owobokiri: I should go and die abi? Your brother suggested i hug a transformer, i will suggest you two should be relocated to zambissa forest in Bornu where there will be enough bombastic hugs and kisses with fellow peacefull brethrens..

small bro...u still a learner, u already no were u nid to b, u just cant reason well.....ode omo

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by 4chi: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ibo man will change to anything. Especially when money is involved.

4 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by harlos: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
4chi: Ibo man will change to anything. Especially when money is involved.
If what you wrote up there is true, then he would rather change his parish than to accept another religion.

Accept the truth thats all.

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
peace-1:
They are terrorists,jihadist,blood suckers,backward in sense of reasoning,educationally disadvantage......bla bla bla bla,yet from paris hilton to liz anjorin,from janet jackson to clement gabriel,from anthony james to mike ezeogu.........something is special afterall that most of us don't know or don't want to tell.Congrats bro.This is the true religion of Allah(God) that Jesus(son of mary)may God be pleased with all of them practice from inception.I.e,total submission to the will of Allah(God)There is no deity worthy of worship except only Allah(God).

Paris Hilton now a Muslim? HahahahahahahahahahahA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by 3coins(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
ChiSun27:

u must b a thief....how did u manage to steal dat word from me?
grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by MightySparrow: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Watch out for a potential terrorist. Igbo people prepare to fight the devil in your domain. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Alhamdulillahhhhh

Welcome to Islam brother!!

7 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
4chi: Ibo man will change to anything. Especially when money is involved.
The man has tasted poverty and he decided to embrace the religion to make ends meet in Bangladesh angry grin. Poverty is evil cos it can make someone to reason upside down undecided

4 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2014
3coins: Igbo man....keep fooling dem sir!
wayo-wayo... grin his mind is there lipsrsealed
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
modextus: lol...grin before nko

Some even move from mosque to mosque telling them they're new converts, and they get paid at every mosque they go to, I wonder why moslems does that
undecided
sharp guys. .. undecided grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by redsun(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
It is more or less a religion that people seek when they feel left out,of rebel.But africans tend to make the greatest mistake thinking that will give them solace.

Both islam and christianity are slave master religions used by he colonizers to enslave africans mentally when they let go the physical chains.

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lilimax: sharp guys. .. undecided grin
keep fooling ur self ur people are converting nd u're here spew rubbish don't worry u all we soon become muslim..! d same Christianity change ur people from traditional religion..! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by maestroferddi: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
What a pathetic situation! Whilst tens of thousands of ex-Muslims are embracing the light of the Gospel of Jesus daily, some misguided folks are allowing themselves to be deluded by a sham conversion by an individual who is patently a hustler. To those who do not know, the Ibo society is supremely sheltered in the arms of liberty, knowledge and enterprise. The foregoing values are solely inherent in Christianity. There is no gainsaying the fact that every Iboman is a Christian by default. It is therefore practically impossible to find an Ibo Muslim convert unless such one is drawn therein for pecuniary reasons. Some should take out time to reckon the following: the Ibos are about the most unislamised people on the planet! I don't see that changing in a zillion years.

13 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
;Dkeep fooling ur self ur people are converting nd u're here spew rubbish don't worry u all we soon become muslim..! d same Christianity change ur people from traditional religion..!
grin Me becoming a moslem? I won"t mind but you got to convince me smiley Allau akbar tongue
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
maestroferddi: What a pathetic situation! Whilst tens of thousands of ex-Muslims are embracing the light of the Gospel of Jesus daily, some misguided folks are allowing themselves to be deluded by a sham conversion by an individual who is patently a hustler. To those who do not know, the Ibo society is supremely sheltered in the arms of liberty, knowledge and enterprise. The foregoing values are solely inherent in Christianity. There is no gainsaying the fact that every Iboman is a Christian by default. It is therefore practically impossible to find an Ibo Muslim convert unless such one is drawn therein for pecuniary reasons. Some should take out time to reckon the following: the Ibos are about the most unislamised people on the planet! I don't see that changing in a zillion years.
Well said!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Lilimax: wayo-wayo... grin his mind is there lipsrsealed
when it comes to religious issue u people'll agree u like money more than ur life..! Hypocrite grin grin grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by backtosender: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
when it comes to religious issue u people'll agree u like money more than ur life..! Hypocrite grin grin grin
Sadam alias boko haram we no that Muslims hate jews you guys hate beautiful things created by God cheesy
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Dbryan: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Emy may dat veil coverin ur eyes b lifted off u
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
maestroferddi: What a pathetic situation! Whilst tens of thousands of ex-Muslims are embracing the light of the Gospel of Jesus daily, some misguided folks are allowing themselves to be deluded by a sham conversion by an individual who is patently a hustler. To those who do not know, the Ibo society is supremely sheltered in the arms of liberty, knowledge and enterprise. The foregoing values are solely inherent in Christianity. There is no gainsaying the fact that every Iboman is a Christian by default. It is therefore practically impossible to find an Ibo Muslim convert unless such one is drawn therein for pecuniary reasons. Some should take out time to reckon the following: the Ibos are about the most unislamised people on the planet! I don't see that changing in a zillion years.
but i know one ibo woman on this forum..!

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
backtosender: [s]Sadam alias boko haram we no that Muslims hate jews you guys hate beautiful things created by God[/s]
i don't hate Jew but people dat claim Jews origin

1 Like

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
read my signature dat define u people..! Christianity indeed..!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by maestroferddi: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
The Ibos have significant cultural and anthropological affinity to the Jews. The rest of Nigeria should try and deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by backtosender: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
i don't hate Jew but people dat claim Jews origin
u still hate jews because you are portraying anti Semitic with your monika,it does not matter where their origin comes from jews comes with different color,jesus was born as a Hebrew man,moses was born in africa i don't understand why u are hating them,jews Israelis knows that they have too many enemies in nigeria the same way u hate igbos translate it to them...

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by kel4soft: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
I don't see an issue here. The guy converted to Islam. We thank God for that. I have seen lots of Muslims embraced Christianity. Infact one shocking one was one Akeem here in Port Harcourt, the guy told me he converted the night he ended their Ramadan fast.

Asari Dokubo's aides and boys, most of them are muslims. They weren't born muslims, they just converted. One of my relation also converted to Islam. He told me so many things about Islam. I just wish him, Goodluck.

A certain Aisha who used to live in my compound hails from Abia State. Infact, she plays Igbo gospel songs but a devout Muslim.

If as Christians, we want to start insulting and throwing tantrums on ones religion. Then, we are not different from the Boko Haram sects.

I believe God knows the religion that is genuine. If we keep fighting for religion that is the Lord's battle, then we all need a good mental hospital.

10 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by jjcbuthot: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nyanminrin converted to Islam? Interesting... I only hope this will remove all the criminal tendencies in his igboish blood.

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by MontaySingh: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
cashkid18: how much was he paid luks lik he was paid a gud sum of moni undecided

Go there and collect you own."Islam is the only religion accepted by almighty creator"

3 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by FakeJews: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
backtosender: [s]u still hate jews because you are portraying anti Semitic with your monika,it does not matter where their origin comes from jews comes with different color,jesus was born as a Hebrew man,moses was born in africa i don't understand why u are hating them,jews Israelis knows that they have too many enemies in nigeria the same way u hate igbos translate it to them[/s]
rubbish.!
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by bright007(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
That ibo guy na sharp guy...One or more of the following made him convert to islam:

(1)Security reasons:the guy must have eavesdrop on a convo of a plan to behead him or a friend told him of impending plans to send him to the world beyond

(2)Economic reason:this is the main reason why the guy change religion sharperly.
He has been trying to hammer for the past years yet nothing much to show.then came the opportunity that he should declare officially that he is new islam convert.
As an igbo man by virtue (nna mehn) and money...I mean "ego" is involved,everything is possible.just watch the guy's financial status from now on and see that level will change.

(3)The third reason why this guy must have converted is that he must have been brain-washed by those imams.they must have shown him the verse of the 77 virgins and how pleasurable it is to have one everyday in moh's heaven.
All the same good for him.

2 Likes

Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by Lilimax(f): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Fake Jews!!:
More like mugu and maga grin
Re: EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix by deols(f): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Why is the matter paining some people? ?

He converted!!!You can GAD!! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Allahu Akbar Appears On A Tree In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Photos / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Sunnah Of New Born Baby , Scientifically Proven - BBC Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.