Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( (6500 Views)

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Who Is Your NL Crush? / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Elxandre: @experimentist

You are one boring guy. From what I have observed, Caracta is one brillant personality with a high level of maturity.
These kind of Women are scarce these days.
You dont sound serious, and even your weak attempt at being humorous isn't helping either.

@

Missed the sensationalism attached to your moniker. So you and ogugua were actually serious? cheesy
I seriously believe that you can easily pinpoint a mature lady online just by her posts.
bros I'm I not trying? cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Kslib(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
Someone opens a thread for HIS crush(much emphasis on 'HIS'), and just like magic,the thread turns into an avenue for some (who i suspect to be crushing on the same lady grin) to start telling him how he doesnt stand a chance cos of "this-that" e..t...c

Yes!! The guy might be childish and all that, but why una wan spoil im market? grin . Allow the lady to speak for herself. You dont expose a guys flaw(s) in the presence of his "dream- lady" grin . Thats "badu-belleish" and also "childish" .. tongue

@OP,hope you know say you dey compete for this your "imaginary crush" with some guys for this thread? Look well, you go see am .. grin
***waves wand and vanishes**

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by moyarhtohbadt(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kslib: Someone opens a thread for HIS crush(much emphasis on 'HIS'), and just like magic,the thread turns into an avenue for some (who i suspect to be crushing on the same lady) to start telling him how he doesnt stand a chance cos of "this-that" e..t...c

Yes!! The guy might be childish and all that, but why una wan spoil im market? grin . Allow the lady to speak for herself. You dont expose a guys flaw(s) in the presence of his "dream- lady" grin . Thats "badu-belleish" and also "childish" .. tongue

@OP,hope you know say you dey compete for this your "imaginary crush" with some guys for this thread? Look well, you go see am .. grin

U get head jare!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Elxandre(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
moyarh.toh.badt:
U get head jare!

You dey find attention abi? grin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Kslib: Someone opens a thread for HIS crush(much emphasis on 'HIS'), and just like magic,the thread turns into an avenue for some (who i suspect to be crushing on the same lady grin) to start telling him how he doesnt stand a chance cos of "this-that" e..t...c

***waves wand and vanishes**
grin

Bro kai, I love you walahi, no homo. You see as dem almost spoil market for me with their hidden rivalry agenda abi? I just dey observe! This one go say...'He childish', that one go say...'He no serious', another one even talk say..'I no get confidence' a whole me! Can u imagine! I just like the way you expose them wella, na baddest belle dey worry dem! Awon haters dem lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
moyarh.toh.badt:
U get head jare!
No be small head oh... As in BIG head tinz cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by moyarhtohbadt(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Elxandre:

You dey find attention abi? grin
lol,aint gon' start with u.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Elxandre(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
moyarh.toh.badt:
lol,aint gon' start with u.

We could start with an open letter you know wink
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by moyarhtohbadt(f): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2014
Elxandre:

We could start with an open letter you know wink
pls,u ve been noticed already,u can now fucck off!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by adexsimply(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Elxandre(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
moyarh.toh.badt:
pls,u ve been noticed already,u can now fucck off!
okay!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Elxandre(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
adexsimply: grin grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
adexsimply:
grin grin grin

Mtcheeew
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by adexsimply(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Caracta:

Mtcheeew
that was more than 1 year ago na embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.