Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,323 members, 7,957,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( (6592 Views)

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Who Is Your NL Crush? / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise: You are late
What do you mean? Is she taken? And by who?undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by castielo(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2014

Very funny thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise:
Her E- father
Hmmmm! How old is she?undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: @Jay bee... Chei, na work be dat oh... Shei I fit use pidgin write am cry
Then you're not serious yet!gringringringrin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle: Write her something breath taking in the competition grin grin

Caracta where art thou? cheesy
OP,here is Caracta's close friend(maybe,bestfriend). You can confide in her. wink
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2014
From what I have noticed about Caracta,I think she is a young lady with class. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean those runs girls-kind of class. I'm talking about a decent,smart,matured lady. She sometimes behave like she is too fragile,but who know,she could be a lion.gringringrin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: e be like seh u dey find work abi? U wan ch'olo? cry abeg carry ur incorrect numbers comot here o, abi we tell u sey we dey find marriage counsellor? cry

We know as we go handle our biz cry
Guy I don't think you are serious..
Gals plenty for real life, na for NL u kan dey look for babe..
First of take yourself serious by doing what jaybee said u should do, then I will take u serious!!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: From what I have noticed about Caracta,I think she is a young lady with class. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean those runs girls-kind of class. I'm talking about a decent,smart,matured lady. She sometimes behave like she is too fragile,but who know,she could be a lion.gringringrin
That's true!!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: Hmmmm! How old is she?undecided
She is an adult
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: What do you mean? Is she taken? And by who?undecided
Ask her
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Very funny thread cheesy

bros Mikey, gud afternoon cry

Bro how u see am na, make I PM her? E go mek sense? cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: gringringringringrin
da fuq! cry

O boy na pesin tooth be dis? cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: From what I have noticed about Caracta,I think she is a young lady with class. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean those runs girls-kind of class. I'm talking about a decent,smart,matured lady. She sometimes behave like she is too fragile,but who know,she could be a lion.gringringrin
bro.... Why r u making me scared na? cry

I no she got class but she ain't lion pls...frm d dream we both had, she's easy-going, sweet and adorable.. Abeg no mek me fear o! cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: da fuq! cry

O boy na pesin tooth be dis? cry
undecided. Caracta, this dude is a teenager. An antelopic one for that matter.

Not smart a bit tongue
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
Guy I don't think you are serious..
Gals plenty for real life, na for NL u kan dey look for babe..
First of take yourself serious by doing what jaybee said u should do, then I will take u serious!!
I'm truly serious. I will do what Jaybee said soon.. Jus wait, ok..

@all.... Abeg na who get better, nice and heartbreaking (sorry, I mean, breathtaking) poem make I send give her na cry

Na God go bless una all dis new year!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise:

Not smart a bit tongue
why u dey jealous now? angry

I think say u be her papa cry see ur head like grasshopper own cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise:

Not smart a bit tongue
Supported
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by xynerise: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: why u dey jealous now? angry

I think say u be her papa cry see ur head like grasshopper own cry
You cant be my son-inlaw, never! Over your dead body angry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: I'm truly serious. I will do what Jaybee said soon.. Jus wait, ok..

@all.... Abeg na who get better, nice and heartbreaking (sorry, I mean, breathtaking) poem make I send give her na cry

Na God go bless una all dis new year!
I can help!!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by rioemmanuel(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Get dat BMW double exhaust ride first..Thats CLASS..u know someone said shes a young lady with CLASS grin.

Before you send her any PM,go through your previous posts,if its something u can write home about,then its an added advantage.

How many females are you following?,if they aint upto three(3)..then you are on the right path.

OH! Your moniker...mayB she can consider you,i cant really say;P.

Are you an undergraduate?If yes,come after her after your convocation,she might wait grin.

Wishing YOU GOODLUCK!
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise:
She is an adult
Oh! Really? Maybe the OP is a kid.undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
I can help!!
cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: bro.... Why r u making me scared na? cry

I no she got class but she ain't lion pls...frm d dream we both had, she's easy-going, sweet and adorable.. Abeg no mek me fear o! cry
Be serious for once! And one thing,she doesn't like shorthand! Write in plain English,otherwise she won't take you serious.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
xynerise:
You cant be my son-inlaw, never! Over your dead body angry
gringringringrin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
rioemmanuel: Get dat BMW double exhaust ride first..Thats CLASS..u know someone said shes a young lady with CLASS grin.

Before you send her any PM,go through your previous posts,if its something u can write home about,then its an added advantage.

How many females are you following?,if they aint upto three(3)..then you are on the right path.

Are you an undergraduate?If yes,come after her after your convocation,she might wait grin.

Wishing YOU GOODLUCK!
Perfect recipe for disaster!gringringrin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
rioemmanuel: Get dat BMW double exhaust ride first..Thats CLASS..u know someone said shes a young lady with CLASS grin.

Wishing YOU GOODLUCK!
hmmm, bro you advice is touching cry

Firstly, how can get that car? That BMW is the baddest, y'know? Stella Oduah bullet-proof type car (you know how much e cost?) Na to go back to sleep sure pass wether I go fit drive am come real life cry but on a serious note, forget CLASS, no be all girl dey too form class na.. Thou me too I'm classic in my own ways

My previous post? What happen to my previous posts? Nothing bad about them bro..

And what if I followed my than three girls here, I no be womaniser oh..

And I never enter school sef, talk less of being an undergraduate... Shei na graduation we go chop... Dangote graduate?

Lastly, my monicker no carry venom na, so talk another thing cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: Be serious for once! And one thing,she doesn't like shorthand! Write in plain English,otherwise she won't take you serious.
ok bros, noted cool

@xynerise, pls un-follow this thread asap, you're making things difficult for us cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: ok bros, noted cool

@xynerise, pls un-follow this thread asap, you're making things difficult for us cry
Are you sure she even cares?

If she really did, we should have been seeing her posts all over..
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elli-dude:
Are you sure she even cares?

If she really did, we should have been seeing her posts all over..
must she post for you to know she cares? We on a lo-key bro... All is well cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) / Ladies Don't Waste Ya Time On A Nigerian Man, Work Hard And Enjoy Them Latinos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.