Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( (6479 Views)

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Who Is Your NL Crush? / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
jay bee: Grabs seat to enjoy the undiluted fun

Abeg wey mynd to pass me the popcorn
Boring movie abeg......
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
Boring movie abeg......
Dis ain't no movie bro....if u wan watch film go cinema angry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by rioemmanuel(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
jay bee:
Do you rap?

You go sabi toast wella

i just dey advice d guy...as per experience
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: Dis ain't no movie bro....if u wan watch film go cinema angry
Your lines are weak bro and you lack confidence. No offence.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:

a

Have You ever taken Andyblaze serious? shockedgrin

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
bro no be rap we dey rap here na... Are you a rapper? Go Jimmy's jump off na.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by ignis: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmmmmn
What is Nairaland turning to?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

a

Have You ever taken Andyblaze serious? shockedgrin

Quit calling me Andyblaze man cryangry

Dat clown-a'ss-nigga
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by TyLannister: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Funny concept, @OP. cheesy

Seriously though, this move hardly ever works. It's a bit too goofey. But then, women are the most unpredictable specimens on God's blue earth. I wish you all luck.

However, it goes though, you'll find that you'll need to persuade her of your maturity at some point wink

Good luck.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ty Lannister: Funny concept, @OP. cheesy

Seriously though, this move hardly ever works. It's a bit too goofey. But then, women are the most unpredictable specimens on God's blue earth. I wish you all luck.

However, it goes though, you'll find that you'll need to persuade her of your maturity at some point wink

Good luck.
thnx dwarf smiley no offense cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: Quit calling me Andyblaze man cryangry

Dat clown-a'ss-nigga

You've now turned to a clown-a'ss-nigga?

Interesting

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ty Lannister: Funny concept, @OP. cheesy

Good luck.
You have nack the head on the nail
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by adeoladrg(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Chai! Come on guys...you can't woo a woman? Like seriously. With all the "how-to-" threads on this section?

Hey romance mod Jaybee, we need some basic lessons here.

@experimentist, shiga hankalika fa. Smh for you.

Be nice nw!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
adeola_drg:

Be nice nw!!
Adeola...wasere, ori e wanbe olorun..
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

You've now turned to a clown-a'ss-nigga?

Interesting

Nigga, why are you confusing yourself na? undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by kunletoks(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
From what I can see from Caracta's shell, she is a matured person. That's gonna be a good partner.
OP, I wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by UjSizzle(f): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo:
Now I c where you are going to!! You are not ready to give out caracta yet..
Don't pump shoulders for us here!! We are not even giving out experimentist anymore..
experimentist, don't worry we will find another girl for.. will u manage lynpetra or Martha or Selenaqueen
lol i'm the evil twin, being contrary and mean is my nature grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
*on my kneels begging* please cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:
yeeeee cry

Yo profile pics na die oh! Hope that's not you undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lol, I look at this thread with Swahili eyes.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: Lol, I look at this thread with Swahili eyes.
which one be swahili eyes again shocked
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
uj_sizzle:

Lol @ evil twin.

That's my girl! He failed your questions, right? sad
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Rhymez(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
angry angry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by TyLannister: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Mynd_44:
You have nack the head on the nail
Lol. Abi cheesy
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by kullozone(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
op nawa fr u oo!!y u dey cry lyk mumu na?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rhymez: angry angry

Look who the cat dragged in! Where on earth have you been? It's been ages? Did you get kidnapped?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2014

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by ItsJonathan(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta:

Look who the cat dragged in! Where on earth have you been? It's been ages? Did you get kidnapped?
where is the cat??
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Rhymez(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta:

grin. No, my senorita. I have been on Pluto trying to discover how to start a fire grin.

Sweetheart, how are you? cheesy
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Its Jonathan: where is the cat??

Hey newbie! Did you deactivate your other account? tongue
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Rhymez:
grin. No, my senorita. I have been on Pluto trying to discover how to start a fire grin.

Sweetheart, how are you? cheesy

*looks left and right*

Sweet what? Are you talking to me?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Rhymez(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta:

*looks left and right*

Sweet what? Are you talking to me?
embarassed
*sobs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Psquare Top The List Of 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria / I Have Sex With My Landlord's Wife Everynight In My Dream Help! / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.