Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,731 members, 7,959,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( (6594 Views)

Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Who Is Your NL Crush? / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Oh my! I've never blushed so hard in my life. Like seriously? Whooops! See analysis. grin grin

@experimentist, thank ya. I'm busy at work, no vex.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by jaybee3(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
rioemmanuel: Get dat BMW double exhaust ride first..Thats CLASS..u know someone said shes a young lady with CLASS grin.

Before you send her any PM,go through your previous posts,if its something u can write home about,then its an added advantage.

How many females are you following?,if they aint upto three(3)..then you are on the right path.

OH! Your moniker...mayB she can consider you,i cant really say;P.

Are you an undergraduate?If yes,come after her after your convocation,she might wait grin.

Wishing YOU GOODLUCK!
Do you rap?

You go sabi toast wella
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Oh my! I've never blushed so hard in my life. Like seriously? Whooops! See analysis. grin grin

angry angry angry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Today Is caracta's happiest day... experimentist , u really made her day.. if u r serious and u are really between 25-29.. u got a chance.. she is really happy.. wish u d best of luck..
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Danhumprey: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: angry angry angry
Sorry! You're sure as hell gonna lose her. But if you still care about her,you would fight to keep her to yourself.gringringrin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Caracta: Oh my! I've never blushed so hard in my life. Like seriously? Whooops! See analysis. grin grin

Oh wow! U too much o! I no dey vex.

Reading Caracta's shell and be like "wow!" U're too good.. Hey, u're welcome.. Abeg no mind some guys wey dey follow dis thread, dem no like us. We go talk after work. cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Danhumprey: Sorry! You're sure as hell gonna lose her. But if you still care about her,you would fight to keep her to yourself.gringringrin
cry cry cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lol @ happiest day
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Ellidude(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: Oh wow! U too much o! I no dey vex.

Reading Caracta's shell and be like "wow!" U're too good.. Hey, u're welcome.. Abeg no mind some guys wey dey follow dis thread, dem no like us. We go talk after work. cry
Mehn you read that thing fast fast o..You sure say you no skim through? lol
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
op,this is childish.

imagine, in ur dream,u went to the movies,then u enter ur dream car.

sounds like a 12yr old Christmas wish.

smh... unless caracta is 10yr old, ur thread sounds silly.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Where is uj-sizzle when you need her?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo: Today Is caracta's happiest day... experimentist , u really made her day.. if u r serious and u are really between 25-29.. u got a chance.. she is really happy.. wish u d best of luck..
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
Newkidoo: Today Is caracta's happiest day... experimentist , u really made her day.. if u r serious and u are really between 25-29.. u got a chance.. she is really happy.. wish u d best of luck..
Oga o, shei na you be her PA, spokesperson abi na spokesman? Abi na vision you dey see?

Anyway, make we dey see as e go be... I go pass for the age something trust me cry

If e click I go invite you come pop Aloma bitters with us cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: bros Mikey, gud afternoon cry

Bro how u see am na, make I PM her? E go mek sense? cry

Guy! You smileys funny pass your words sef gringrin

PM her na, she don go soon marry sha oo sad

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: op,this is childish.

Smh. Haters alert. undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1577198/seun-pls-2014-dont-girl

https://www.nairaland.com/1577850/she-said-she-dont-like

https://www.nairaland.com/1573809/please-need-girlfriend-true-lover

This are threads by the op.

I'm not hating on him.the guy is desperate. I wouldn't see harm coming to caracta nd smile at it.

you can open all threads nd see for ur self.

things arnt always the way they fucking seem.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: embarassed embarassed embarassed
bro, abeg no GO and DIE oh! I no dey oh cry

Oya come take 5million start business cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: hmmm, bro you advice is touching cry

Firstly, how can get that car? That BMW is the baddest, y'know? Stella Oduah bullet-proof type car (you know how much e cost?) Na to go back to sleep sure pass wether I go fit drive am come real life cry but on a serious note, forget CLASS, no be all girl dey too form class na.. Thou me too I'm classic in my own ways

My previous post? What happen to my previous posts? Nothing bad about them bro..

And what if I followed my than three girls here, I no be womaniser oh..

And I never enter school sef, talk less of being an undergraduate... Shei na graduation we go chop... Dangote graduate?

Lastly, my monicker no carry venom na, so talk another thing cry

Andyblaze ooo... cheesy

My Belle gringringrin

Guy, You are a clown

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Guy! You smileys funny pass your words sef gringrin

PM her na, she don go soon marry sha oo sad

Abeg stop that rough play na cry you no say you na my padi, if e set na you go be my best man wink

I go PM her after work cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: https://www.nairaland.com/1577198/seun-pls-2014-dont-girl

I'm not hating on him.the guy is desperate. I wouldn't see harm coming to caracta nd smile at it.

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: bro, abeg no GO and DIE oh! I no dey oh cry

Oya come take 5million start business cry
dude,chill.

I can comfortably sponsor your wedding. smiley
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: op,this is childish.

Dude is a clown, relax dawg!

»»»Andyblaze«««

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Andyblaze ooo... cheesy

My Belle gringringrin

Guy, You are a clown

crycrycry

Wetin be Andyblaze? cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Dude is a clown, relax dawg!

»»»Andyblaze«««

Andy hack your account ni?
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Caracta(f): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Buhahahahahaha. Abeg, don't let me choke.
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: Abeg stop that rough play na cry you no say you na my padi, if e set na you go be my best man wink

I go PM her after work cry

Okay, PM uj_sizzle first!
She Ca-ca real friend, so that she go give you better scope wink

Me, I wan be best Man oo cheesy
Uj_sizzle go do best woman Chief bride's maid undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: https://www.nairaland.com/1577198/seun-pls-2014-dont-girl

angry

Guy na wetin cause all these propaganda na? cry eeeenh!

Shei na because shawty chose me? cry abeg stop the hating puleeeaaaase! Nigga! Take a chill pill mayne, ain't nutin but love fi you men cry

Let's be friends cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: crycrycry

Wetin be Andyblaze? cry

Na JAMB registrar him be.

Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Monstertrucks: Andy hack your account ni?
gringringrin
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by Newkidoo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: Oga o, shei na you be her PA, spokesperson abi na spokesman? Abi na vision you dey see?

Anyway, make we dey see as e go be... I go pass for the age something trust me cry

If e click I go invite you come pop Aloma bitters with us cry
I know what am saying guy.. am not her spokesperson neither am I her P.A but it takes maturity to study ppl even just by their posts..
Caracta seems more matured and grown up but sorry to say but I think you are still young properly between 17-20.. u don't sound mature in any way even with ur previous posts.. though I acknowledged that ur post made her happy cause you gave her little attention which girls love but I still don't think you have a chance but let us see sha...
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by experimentist: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abu_Mikey angry u dey call me clown? cry

Me I don't like it men, seriously cry
Re: Please Help! I Need To Connect With Caracta, She's My NL Crush :'( by AbuMikey(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
experimentist: angry

Guy na wetin cause all these propaganda na? cry eeeenh!

Shei na because shawty chose me? cry abeg stop the hating puleeeaaaase! Nigga! Take a chill pill mayne, ain't nutin but love fi you men cry

Let's be friends cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / A Fair-skinned Bride/partner / First 5 Question U Ask A Girl U Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.