Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (56290 Views)

Court Stops The Arrest Of Ibrahim Larmode By Senate & IGP / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ichidodo: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
ololo12:

A little assignment for you nwanne. Compare and contrast and then tell me whose the Johnny just come between me and you.

Posts That I Have Liked

Send E-Mail Message To ololo12

Time registered: February 02, 2007

Time spent online: 14 days & 20 hours

---------------------------------------------------------------
Send E-Mail Message To ichidodo

Personal text: I Love My Country

Time registered: February 04, 2007

Time spent online: 2 months & 6 days

Quit this tribalism ish. We don't need it bro. What happened to living together and co-existing in peace as brothers and sisters. It's suppose to Nigerian first, before whatever tribe. But the reserve is the case. I am not for Tribalism bro. Enuf said.

[color=#1980BC]
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Queendo(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
I hope Nigerians are not going insane. Look at d way we are battling each other here. While all d govt officials are enjoying somewhere. All our politicians are one and d same.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
gregtochi:

Pacific Christian University is actually Hope International University.
The Name was changed sometime in the history of the Institution.
Ask google please.

OK...Stella's CV says PHd was from PACIFIC CHRSTIAN UNIVERSITY IN GLENDALE CALIFORNIA.
While the Hope International University IS LOCATED IN FULLERTON CALIFORNIA , AND WAS A CHANGE OF NAME FROMPACIFIC CHRSTIAN COLLEGE WHICH WAS NEVER LOCATED IN GLENDALE CALIFORNIA.

From Wikipedia...[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University.
[/url]

History[edit]

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. [/b]In [b]1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University. In the fall 2011, Hope transitioned from consisting of two colleges: Pacific Christian College (traditional, residential undergraduate) and the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (for working adults, on-line/distance education Bachelors Degrees, Master's Degrees).

So you see, not in Glendale, and BTW...does not offer PhD's either.

Stella got her Phd in 1998...from Pacific Christian University, Glendale California....which clearly does not exist....as Hope International University was NEVER in Glendale California.

Sorry, you are defending the indefensible here.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by PedroJP(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
they should sue them for libel. Rubbish
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by ReubenAbati: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
[size=18pt]I WEEP FOR NIGERIANS IN SUPPORT OF CORRUPTION!

THIS COUNTRY IS NEVER GETTING BETTER EVER![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by iheneme(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
This Aunty Stella has proved to be a cat with nine lives. Next allegation will be she not a Nigerian; her father from Senegal and mother from Equitorial Guinea. Shame to bad people.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Honorary PhD is a degree of association, it has nothing to do with academics. In lame man examples;

If you're a dish washer and your employer likes the way you wash his dishes, he can honor you with an Honorary PhD in Catering and Hotel Management.

If you sell Atarodo at Mile 2 market and your customers like the way you attend to them, they can honor you with an honorary PhD in Business Administration.

If you're a public nuisance like agbameta, NL can decide to honor you with an honorary PhD in Thuggery and Hooliganism.

So now you know, it's a useless degree. it's not worth fighting for.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by omar22(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Honorary PhD is a degree of association, it has nothing to do with academics. In lame man examples;

If you're a dish washer and your employer likes the way you wash his dishes, he can honor you with an Honorary PhD in Catering and Hotel Management.

If you sell Atarodo at Mile 2 market and your customers like the way you attend to them, they can honor you with an honorary PhD in Business Administration.

If you're a public nuisance like agbameta, NL can decide to honor you with an honorary PhD in Thuggery and Hooliganism.

So now you know, it's a useless degree. it's not worth fighting for.

Stop acting like a Jack - @$$! I only asked a question I dont need your insults.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Pacific Christian University is now Hope International University.

"Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. In 1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University."

Here, educate yourself; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University

Here is some additional info about aunty stella's Phd uni....or not....

Public Statement Regarding Hope International University

At its meeting on June 13-15 2012, the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) placed Hope International University on Warning status. This action means that the Commission found Hope International University to have serious areas of noncompliance with the Standards of Accreditation. Accreditation of the University continues during this Warning period.

The Commission reviewed Hope International University under its Handbook of Accreditation and found that the University was seriously out of compliance with elements of Standard 2 (Achieving Educational Objectives through Core Functions), Standard 3 (Developing and Applying Resources and Organizational Structures to Ensure Sustainability), and Standard 4 (Creating an Organization Committed to Learning and Improvement). This action was taken following a Special Visit to Hope International University on April 2-4, 2012 and a review of that visiting team’s report.

There will be a follow-up visit in spring 2014 to review the University’s progress in addressing Commission concerns. The institution will be given an opportunity to respond to the Commission concerns both in writing and before the Commission at its meeting in June 2014.

This action is subject to a right of review under the WASC Policy on Commission Review Process.

The Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities accredits 162 baccalaureate and graduate degree-granting institutions in California, Hawaii, Guam, and the Northern Marianas Islands. The Western Association of Schools and Colleges is one of eight regional accrediting commissions and is recognized by the United States Department of Education.

A copy of the Commission’s letter describing this action and the team report as well as a link to the institutional response (if provided to WASC by the institution) can be found here.

[url]http://www.wascsenior.org/publicstatements/public-statement-regarding-hope-international-university
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

But Stella got her PhD IN 1998.and according to you the Pacific Christian College changed its name in 1997....and the CV speciffically says 'Pacific Christian Univerisity, Glendale California'...while Hope University is in Fullerton , California.

Sorry, but you fail here.

Stella's PhD was probably from a diploma mill.....not a proper school.

See here....[url]http://saharareporters.com/news-page/us-education-department-california-based-university-confirm-stella-oduah%E2%80%99s-honorary-phd-fa[/url]

[b]If you want to provide a source, please don't use Sahara Reporters. Sahara reporters don't care about credible news, what they care about is traffic. They don't mind writing that GEJ is a Cameroonian, as long as it gets them traffic and they get more paid ads, they are fine.

The same Sahara Reporters that said President Jonathan got drunk on his birthday and was admitted for excessive drinking of ogogoro, we later discovered the President was admitted as a result of food poisoning in Gambia.

The same Sahara Reporters that started the MBA scandal but Premium Times have published a statement that she did not cited an MBA on her resume.

The same Sahara Reporters that twisted the name of the University as Christian Pacific University instead of Pacific Christian University.

The same Sahara Reporters that said the school doesn't exist, now we know it existed but they changed their name to Hope International University.

The same Sahara Reporters that said they spoke to the Provost of the University but the Provost has denied that he did not speak to any News media.

The same Sahara Reports are saying that they have spoken to the US education department in California.

May i remind you that you cannot get personal information from a school or Govt body without a letter from the Department of justice.

Don't be deceived, these people are generating traffic and making money for themselves while you're getting all worked up over nothing.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Here is some additional info about aunty stella's Phd uni....or not....

Public Statement Regarding Hope International University

At its meeting on June 13-15 2012, the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) placed Hope International University on Warning status. This action means that the Commission found Hope International University to have serious areas of noncompliance with the Standards of Accreditation. Accreditation of the University continues during this Warning period.

The Commission reviewed Hope International University under its Handbook of Accreditation and found that the University was seriously out of compliance with elements of Standard 2 (Achieving Educational Objectives through Core Functions), Standard 3 (Developing and Applying Resources and Organizational Structures to Ensure Sustainability), and Standard 4 (Creating an Organization Committed to Learning and Improvement). This action was taken following a Special Visit to Hope International University on April 2-4, 2012 and a review of that visiting team’s report.

There will be a follow-up visit in spring 2014 to review the University’s progress in addressing Commission concerns. The institution will be given an opportunity to respond to the Commission concerns both in writing and before the Commission at its meeting in June 2014.

This action is subject to a right of review under the WASC Policy on Commission Review Process.

The Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities accredits 162 baccalaureate and graduate degree-granting institutions in California, Hawaii, Guam, and the Northern Marianas Islands. The Western Association of Schools and Colleges is one of eight regional accrediting commissions and is recognized by the United States Department of Education.

A copy of the Commission’s letter describing this action and the team report as well as a link to the institutional response (if provided to WASC by the institution) can be found here.

[url]http://www.wascsenior.org/publicstatements/public-statement-regarding-hope-international-university
[/url]

If the school has a problem with their board, what is the business of Stella Oduah? She didn't attend the school. The PhD was honorary. Mahn i'm tired of the back and forth argument. You guys keep springing up like roaches. grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by KOSMOTV: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
The power of social media And the Focus on Politicians.

FIND NIGERIAN MUSIC VIDEOS, AUDIO, BEHIND THE SCENES, COMEDIANS AT

[www.thekosmotv.com][www.thekosmotv.com] ENJOY.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by omar22(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
omar22:

Stop acting like a Jack - @$$! I only asked a question I dont need your insults.

Man where did i insult you?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

[b]If you want to provide a source, please don't use Sahara Reporters. Sahara reporters don't care about credible news, what they care about is traffic. They don't mind writing that GEJ is a Cameroonian, as long as it gets them traffic and they get more paid ads, they are find.

The same Sahara Reporters that said President Jonathan got drunk on his birthday and was admitted for excessive drinking of ogogoro, we later discovered the President was admitted as a result of food poisoning.

The same Sahara Reporters that started the MBA scandal but Premium Times have published a statement that she did not cited an MBA on her resume.

The same Sahara Reporters that twisted the name of the University as Christian Pacific University instead of Pacific Christian University.

The same Sahara Reporters that said the school doesn't exist, now we know it existed but they changed their name to Hope International University.

The same Sahara Reporters that said they spoke to the Provost of the University but the Provost has denied that he did not speak to any News media.

The same Sahara Reports are saying that they have spoken to the US education department in California.

May i remind you that you cannot get personal information from a school or Govt body without a letter from the Department of justice.

Don't be deceived, these people are generating traffic and making money for themselves while you're getting all worked up over nothing.
[/b]

OK...without using Sahara reporters.....

1.Stella's CV says she got her Phd from Pacific Christian University , located in Glendale California.

2.You say that Hope Innternational University was PCU before.

3.From the Wikipedia link you gave me.....
History[edit]

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. In 1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University. In the fall 2011, Hope transitioned from consisting of two colleges: Pacific Christian College (traditional, residential undergraduate) and the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (for working adults, on-line/distance education Bachelors Degrees, Master's Degrees).

Which shows that Hope International Unviersity was never located in Glendale California and was once called Pacific Christian College.....which is quite different from a University (semantics, but I dighress).

4.Either there is a mistake in Stella's CV, or there is no Pacific Christian University in Glendale, California.

5.The only Chirstian Uni in Glendale is Azusa Pacific University (where the Ezinwa Brothers of Athletic fame went).

6.I have thus proven to you that Hope International Unversity is not the same as Pacific Christian University, as it was never located in Glendale either as Pacific Christian College, or as Hope university.

7.So, sorry, but Stella# Phd is bogus.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Werehkpe: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
I could not have expected anything less from those S-I-L-L-Y t-w-a-r-t-s called Sahara Reporters

They have never carried out any GENUINE story. They should be regarded as gossip reporters
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
rastamouse:

Pacific Christian University is not the same as Pacific Christian College And besides Colleges do not award academic degrees without affiliation reference

The School got her University status in 1997 while Stella Oduah got her PhD in 1998. May i remind you that there is something called academic calendar? Ever heard of 2014/2015 academic year? Does that mean we're in 2015?

If UNILAG had changed her name to MAULAG, do you think that the final year students in that academic year would have gotten a MAULAG certificate? Ever heard of transition period?

Bro stop making a straw man argument. Pacific Christian College seizes to be a college from the day it earned its University Status and Stella Oduah got her PhD in the same academic year.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by dabossman(m): 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
superstar1: This is the news page of senate. http://www.nassnig.org/nass/news.php

There is nothing like that there shocked shocked shocked

Don't mind these jokers. I first saw this very CV last night on Sahara Reporters. And the contentious M.Sc was conspicuously missing even though it is mentioned on her website. The OP is just trying to mislead us abeg.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/official-cv-stella-oduah-confirms-she-never-obtained-masters%E2%80%99-degree-us
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by DerideGull(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
omar22:

You are the really incurable jackass in this discourse since you have already accused Stella Oduah of certificate forgery in a previous thread. Now that Stella Oduah’s CV does not contain MS degree, a bloody nitwit such as you has resorted to asking idiotic questions.

Why do you not freaking shut up your putrid loud mouth?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by osimataylor(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sahara report is as empty as the desert they took their name from.Predident GEJ feel ill and they wrot e that it was as a result of alcohol which was false.Now they have come up with another false report.Their days are numbered.God wrought will soon fall on them.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by DerideGull(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

OK...Stella's CV says PHd was from PACIFIC CHRSTIAN UNIVERSITY IN GLENDALE CALIFORNIA.
While the Hope International University IS LOCATED IN FULLERTON CALIFORNIA , AND WAS A CHANGE OF NAME FROMPACIFIC CHRSTIAN COLLEGE WHICH WAS NEVER LOCATED IN GLENDALE CALIFORNIA.

From Wikipedia...[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University.
[/url]

History[edit]

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. [/b]In [b]1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University. In the fall 2011, Hope transitioned from consisting of two colleges: Pacific Christian College (traditional, residential undergraduate) and the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (for working adults, on-line/distance education Bachelors Degrees, Master's Degrees).

So you see, not in Glendale, and BTW...does not offer PhD's either.

Stella got her Phd in 1998...from Pacific Christian University, Glendale California....which clearly does not exist....as Hope International University was NEVER in Glendale California.

Sorry, you are defending the indefensible here.

Do you really understand what “honorary” means?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by wordcat(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tell dat to Asiwaju of Toronto University.

superstar1:

Damage control is not working.

Ppp look for another lie.

Tell Stella to enter her bedroom and bring out her MSc cert.

Is senate her megaphone?

Was senate there when she was forging CV.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

What difference does it make? It's still a fake honorary degree.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

You are the really incurable jackass in this discourse since you have already accused Stella Oduah of certificate forgery in a previous thread. Now that Stella Oduah’s CV does not contain MS degree, a bloody nitwit such as you has resorted to asking idiotic questions.

Why do you not freaking shut up your putrid loud mouth?

Old man, slow down on the tantrums and anger. Behave like a village elder...
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

Do you really get the fact that Hope International University was never located in Glendale California, while Stella's PhD is from Pacific Christian University, Glendale, California! while Hope International University, formerly Pacific Christian College is located in Fullerton California!..and was never located anywhere near Glendale, California?

Stop excusing lies.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by DerideGull(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

agbaoponu,

Your tendencies to indulge in idiotic rascality are second only to Fashola’s idiocy when the governor deported fellow Nigerians.
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

The School got her University status in 1997 while Stella Oduah got her PhD in 1998. May i remind you that there is something called academic calendar? Ever heard of 2014/2015 academic year? Does that mean we're in 2015?

If UNILAG had changed her name to MAULAG, do you think that the final year students in that academic year would have gotten a MAULAG certificate? Ever heard of transition period?

Bro stop making a straw man argument. Pacific Christian College seizes to be a college from the day it earned its University Status and Stella Oduah got her PhD in the same academic year.

Except that Pacific Chirstian college, now Hope International University.......is located in Fullerton, California, not Glendale, California

There was never a Pacific Chirstian College at Glendale, California!...but there was one at Fullerton, California!

From Wikipedia.....[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University
[/url]
History

Hope International University was founded in 1928 as Pacific Bible Seminary, and in 1963 was renamed Pacific Christian College following the move to Long Beach, California. In 1997 they achieved university status and took the corporate name of Hope International University. In the fall 2011, Hope transitioned from consisting of two colleges: Pacific Christian College (traditional, residential undergraduate) and the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (for working adults, on-line/distance education Bachelors Degrees, Master's Degrees).

So, either a mistake in Stella's CV....or PCU is FAKE!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Except that Pacific Chirstian college, now Hope International University.......is located in Fullerton, California, not Glendale, California

There was never a Pacific Chirstian College at Glendale, California!...but there was one at Fullerton, California!

From Wikipedia.....[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_International_University
[/url]
History

So, either a mistake in Stella's CV....or PCU is FAKE!
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by KELAS: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
My award winning minister, ride on don't be demoralized by the antics of your detractors. They will continue to fail in all their gimmicks.we know your pedigree we are seeing the transformation you have brought to bear in the aviation sector and we expect more this year kudos to GEJ for not yielding to the call of some selfish individuals for your removal.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
DerideGull:

agbaoponu,

Your tendencies to indulge in idiotic rascality are second only to Fashola’s idiocy when the governor deported fellow Nigerians.

Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by madnigerian: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
KELAS: My award winning minister, ride on don't be demoralized by the antics of your detractors. They will continue to fail in all their gimmicks.we know your pedigree we are seeing the transformation you have brought to bear in the aviation sector and we expect more this year kudos to GEJ for not yielding to the call of some selfish individuals for your removal.

It is always great to meet actual Nigerians...they are known by the habit of boot-licking corrupt members of the species......
Re: Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate by agbameta: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
KELAS: My award winning minister, ride on don't be demoralized by the antics of your detractors. They will continue to fail in all their gimmicks.we know your pedigree we are seeing the transformation you have brought to bear in the aviation sector and we expect more this year kudos to GEJ for not yielding to the call of some selfish individuals for your removal.

lmao....You villagers no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Reacts As Buhari Donates N2 Million To His Church (WATCH) / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison / Navy Shoots Unknown Gunmen Dead In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.