Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (54753 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

both - cramjones

2 of the 3 candidates you presented are PDP.
And you are PDP too!

So answer again, who do you intend to defeat, PDP or GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by GOnDIE1: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
incomplete without Mallam SANUSI
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by bbz93(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
cool winkCOUNT MUHAMMADU BUHARI OUT OF THE RACE. ITS JUST KWANKWASO AND TAMBUWA, ATLEAST FOR NOW smileyCOUNT MUHAMMADU BUHARI OUT OF THE RACE. ITS JUST KWANKWASO AND TAMBUWA, ATLEAST FOR NOW
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by MrAboki: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kai.... If these are the 3 people that the APC intends to field in the next election;

Jonathan & the PDP has nothing to worry about... Carry go!

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

You are right my dear, however, there is no gain to get the MOST competent person that won't win elections! There are competent people in all regions of the country, but, for the APC our best chance will be to present a COMPETENT northern candidate that can mop up all the Northern votes we need for victory! The above three candidates have no doubt proven that they can do the job. - CRAMJONES
To please the north, a northarn candidate can run as vice-president except for buhari while fashola runs as president. By so doing, APC will still mop up all the nothern votes we needed for victory. Fashola as president and Oshiomole as vice-president will also win the election as long as APC remain intact.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by RockyOmas: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Alhaji Aminu Tambawa Great Leader any time any day.....
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tifany89(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

It's very sad how quickly the yoruba are able to bend over like a woman for any nationality that wants to use them.
If the igbos were more malicious they could have really taken advantage of our incredible amount of influence wealth and power in the SW...but we don't because we don't believe in such. The north on the other hand has time and time again turned the yoruba into women in their own home

ilorin
military rule
awolowo
abiola
and now tinubu.

If the Yoruba wanted to present Fashola as the president of the country, APC will fall apart. If the north wanted to present even a blind hausa beggar as president, the party will remain intact. Yorubas always feel that they 'need' the north and in this they are very quick to allow their birthright to be the play toy of someone else. Who speaks of Fashola again in Nigeria today? How is talking about Ipon Imo and all of the other things the ACN was trying to use to lift the Yoruba into greatness?

I didn't like ACN as a party when they were around because i didn't like Tinubu, but I respected what they were doing for the yoruba as a nation because it would be nice for the Igbos to have a united voice like that....but i will die before allowing a united igbo voice to be a whisper in an hausa home.

Keep thinking the SE/SS is the enemy. Keep thinking the igbos are the ones you need to fight. Keep thinking APC is a 'party' as opposed to an 'agenda'. Keep attacking Stella as if Tambuwal didn't walk into the house and, without doing anything for Nigeria, overshadow Fashola, Tinubu, and Rauf because he was born to rule and the other three weren't.
wldnt v said it better!may God bless u 4 dz
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ceah(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
The Only Person that can win the next Presidential Election for APC is GMB.
APC only needs to take the South West and the Presidency is APCs Come 2015...
Anything aside GMB in the formation will get alot of northerners not to vote.
What the PDP boys are doing everywhere is to indirectly make sure that GMB is not fielded and pronto they can dance alongo back to Aso Rock. With GMB in 2015, APC will Rule, PDP will fade away as the smaller parties will form a viable opposition and some people from the old PDP and APC will join the new opposition. Nigeria can be great again. APC, dont make any mistake, Get it right...
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by jjcbuthot: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones: 2. General Mohammadu Buhari - Need no introduction! He is indeed a man without any iota of corruption. He will cleanse Nigeria of the number one problem plaguing it - corruption. Buhari got nothing to loose, he has seen it all. He also has a "messiahonic" following in the North and with Nigerians, and will get us the numbers we need in the North. However, he has expressed his reservations running this time. But if the General so decides to run, we in the APC will support him!

Here is the man that can deliver the northern votes we so much need. If Kwakwanso or Tambuwa is presented, APC will lose - this is no brainer. Presenting Tambuwa or Kwakwanso will ridicule the whole essence of having an opposition party. It would mean that that APC as an opposition doesnt have a presidential candidate that can be presented for an election - why are they calling themselves opposition party? As a matter of fact, a kwakwanso or Tambuwa will reduce the election to PDP vs nPDP - this must not be allowed to happen, otherwise, the hope of rescuing Nigeria will be lost again. When Ribadu wanted to contest in 2011, we advised him but he didnt listen - what happened?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by bankole200(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Any of the three has the pedigree to chase GEJ out come 2015. Their track records speak for them. Team APC!!!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by shineeye1: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
It is becoming increasingly clear that the APC is out purely to propagate the northern agenda rather than to create a change for better governance. As this realisation diffuses across the nation , it is sure to take Nigeria backward rather than forward. Worse still is the palpable perception that APC is under hijack of religious passions. All these combine to further weaken the fragile bond of unity in the federation. Truth be told, we are all still into dark premodial politics as against the advancing politics of ideals in the first world countries. But as long as this evil politics holds promise as a veritable vehicle to clinch power, our politicians don't care. We are a nation lost in the wilderness of failed leadership.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Wsdm: 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: the middle..belt won't vote for a jonathan,sorry!

Try again
I keep imagining the middle Belt they are referring to. So just because of Jonah Jang and Susswam in GEJ'S camp automatically gives the middle belt to Jonathan? Well, we are waiting!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Abel202: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
[b]My people,
If these are the top 3 people APC can field, then Jonathan need not worry a bit as he is already confirmed for the sit till 2019.
The OP rightly mentioned that those are Northern candidates. So they are not targeting to get the votes of all Nigerians, but only Northern votes. So I say goodluck to them. Until such a time when only Northern votes, or only Southern votes will get someone elected as Nigeria's president, these 3 people stand no chance in displacing GEJ come 2015.

How I wish the APC were a serious party that realy wants to give the PDP a run for their money. Then they would field someone like Fashola for president. How I wish Nigeria were a serious country where competence is valued. Then APC would certainly field a Fashola and let me see a sane Nigerian that will not know that the guy is competent no matter where he comes from.

But since the APC is only hell bent on returning power to the core islamic North who have actualy been the cancer of this nation, then the APC will certainly fail. Let them go ahead and field Buhari+Kwankwaoso+Tambuwala = Failure -------- GEJ till 2019 !!![/b]

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sammhi(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
adamskuky : [b][i]loool! When has an igbo cared so much about a.p.c even telling them the candidate that can defeat jonathan? grin grin grin grin

so they should bring fasola so jonathan can have an easy ride,huh? grin

so Adamskuky what is the essence of getting into power with incompetent felow?
If fashola is the best in your lot but wont be presented because of where he comes from, then we are back to square one: just capture power using religious and ethnic coloration and then a dumbhead as head of government.!! ridiculous and another we all know that no matter how brilliant the vice president is , he is just useless because the authority lies with the president.

Hausa/Fulani being what they are , they will cast Tinubu and his cronies aside after using them to get there. bet me!
what Tinubu should have done is to be patient and continue to manage the southwest as he has been doing : then one day , Nigerians will beg him or fasola to rule..but they cant wait for God time and so we continue the mediocrity..
just a pity
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by jjcbuthot: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: Igbos and their wahala,see how they have invaded this thread saying yoruba is playing second fiddle to the hausa's grin grin

but if i may ask,is goodluck ebelelelelelelelle grin an igbo man? grin

Using igbo logic, ebele is an igbo man and must be supported by all Igbos.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by shineeye1: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Suddenly, bad government in Nigeria is not about PDP anymore but about GEJ! Suddenly all the evil gladiators of this evil government have become darling saints of the APC as long as they are northern muslims and pitch tent against GEJ. These APC apologists must really think poorly of public intelligence! Beware of the Holy God of judgment!
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sammhi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
adamskuky : [b][i]loool! When has an igbo cared so much about a.p.c even telling them the candidate that can defeat jonathan? grin grin grin grin

If fashola is the best in your lot but wont be presented because of where he comes from, then we are back to square one: just capture power using religious and ethnic coloration and then a dumbhead as head of government.!! ridiculous and another we all know that no matter how brilliant the vice president is , he is just useless because the authority lies with the president.

Hausa/Fulani being what they are , they will cast Tinubu and his cronies aside after using them to get there. bet me!
what Tinubu should have done is to be patient and continue to manage the southwest as he has been doing : then one day , Nigerians will beg him or fasola to rule..but they cant wait for God time and so we continue the mediocrity..
I pity my country
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Kennyfancy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sloan: The barbarians by the Niger side who all think the same way will be here soon! grin grin I mean the haters!
see ur life
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by femmy2010(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
cr8v:
Nigerias biggest problem now is not corruption but religious crises. At least in corruption some people benefit from the loot while in religious crises one person decides to take the lives of many with him to force his agenda on others. I forsee a rise in this scenario if..... Please voters remember Egypt. Selah

If fund meant to educate those NOW suicide bombers where not looted(Corruption),few of them(Suicide Bombers) would have realise there is a whole lot he/she can achieve and won't be easily cowed with a promise of tens of Virgins in an unknown another life.
Reduce corruption to the least and we do have a true "Giant of Africa" on his feet

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
sammhi: adamskuky : [b][i]loool! When has an igbo cared so much about a.p.c even telling them the candidate that can defeat jonathan? grin grin grin grin

I pity my country

Welcome to Nigeria, it's been that way since 60's. The Hausa/Fulani have always found folks like FFK who are used as pawns for their selfish agenda.

Now I know more than ever what a Northern friend from a minority tribe mean when he said it's the fault of the South (SW/SE/SS) that the Hausa/Fulani have dictated for the rest of Nigeria all this years.

As much as I don't like Tinubu, the highlighted is the ONLY reason I got fed up with APC. You almost used my own words back in 2010 before the first attempt for a merger.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by drnoel: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
This must be a joke cos if its not, then I think APC has beaten more than they can chew. How can u place Buhari with Tumbuwal and Kwakwanso together. Thatz an insult to Buhari and anyother APC chieftain. Well what do u expect, a party that went to court OBJ and even OBJ refused joing them cos he saw all his enemies watching him. I mean peoplelike Tinubu and his cronies. Am sure OBJ must have said "shey, look at this man Tinubu in my house. Thinking he can outsmart baba. children of nowadayz. I will just cucuma tell them I am happy they came to visit me so that they can go to their own house. Foolish people, what do they think of baba. A two time Nigerian president". Anyway on a more serious note, tt shows APC does not have a clear agenda for the masses thay have so much profested to be defending. I am saddened by this post and have decided to move back to PDP camp behind GEJ.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
I saw only 1 candidate- Buhari...others are just time-wasters, north sure has no creditable presidential candidate to lead Nigeria, at least, not for now lipsrsealed
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by femmy2010(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
sammhi: adamskuky : [b][i]loool!
just a pity

How are we sure this aint God's time or God's plan for Nigeria?
I wish Nigeria the very best and if an APC central Government led by a Nigerian from the North is what would put Nigeria back on the map of progress then I do always embrace it.
If the Nigeria spirit we express/share while watching the super eagles play(No tribal or religious sentiments is expressed) is copied in our political and everyday lives then I do see a sweet new Nigeria.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Abariwiseman: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones must be dreaming to think that any of the 3 APC candidates will get the whole northern vote. yes they might win in North west
but as far as the middle belt is concern, we are voting massively for GEJ.
I can' really say for North east, but I know that Taraba and Gombe are surely for GEJ
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by GentleFrank(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
ok
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by damola311: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
I keep wondering y all of them are Muslim and from d north?.... smelling something fishy in the party called APC full of one religion

disclaimer: Na comment I comment ooo no dy quote me and abuse oooo

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Adamskuty(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
ihimami:

You should know that those supporting GEJ are very desperate right now, that is why you see them throwing in all sort of analysis to keep their hope alive using religion and tribal sentiments. I am from the so called middle belt and from what is on ground here, there is no way GEJ can win there in 2015, but those our brothers from south east who believe they can throw in religion devide think otherwise.There are only two states in the middle belt where GEJ may have appreciable supports that is Benue and Pleatue.
lol!

I told them too and one igbo bulldog was attacking me,saying jonathan will get MB votes,the dude was seriously arguing with me about my own region,lmaoo grin

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Adamskuty(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
cumpaddre:
I'm a staunch GEJ supporter. Buh I'll vote Fashola ANYDAY, ANYTIME! Cos he's a better performer. What ya'll yoruba's in d APC are doing is to try nd cloud ur useless reasons for being slaves to d northerners with petty excuses. I'm an igbo man, many igbo's know what Raji Fashola is capable of. Trust me FFK, if only you'll listen, Fashola is the only person that can deliver the presidential seat to the APC. Tambuwal,Buhari,Kwankwaso,El-rufai or any other person ya'll are presenting will only be suing GEJ to court and making empty threats after GEJ has Won in 2015. Field Fashola/Okorocha for President/vice(if only ur northern fathers will let ya'll) You will thank me later. Mark my words.
typical igbo mentality.

When has igbos ever loved fashola ?

Ur plan of trying to create a division within A.P.C won't work, so ur lord jonathan can have an easy ride,huh?

U love fashola indeed ! grin
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Okudiover(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
tongue tongue Its the civil war all over again.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Sunshinelady(f): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

It's very sad how quickly the yoruba are able to bend over like a woman for any nationality that wants to use them.
If the igbos were more malicious they could have really taken advantage of our incredible amount of influence wealth and power in the SW...but we don't because we don't believe in such. The north on the other hand has time and time again turned the yoruba into women in their own home

ilorin
military rule
awolowo
abiola
and now tinubu.

If the Yoruba wanted to present Fashola as the president of the country, APC will fall apart. If the north wanted to present even a blind hausa beggar as president, the party will remain intact. Yorubas always feel that they 'need' the north and in this they are very quick to allow their birthright to be the play toy of someone else. Who speaks of Fashola again in Nigeria today? How is talking about Ipon Imo and all of the other things the ACN was trying to use to lift the Yoruba into greatness?

I didn't like ACN as a party when they were around because i didn't like Tinubu, but I respected what they were doing for the yoruba as a nation because it would be nice for the Igbos to have a united voice like that....but i will die before allowing a united igbo voice to be a whisper in an hausa home.

Keep thinking the SE/SS is the enemy. Keep thinking the igbos are the ones you need to fight. Keep thinking APC is a 'party' as opposed to an 'agenda'. Keep attacking Stella as if Tambuwal didn't walk into the house and, without doing anything for Nigeria, overshadow Fashola, Tinubu, and Rauf because he was born to rule and the other three weren't.
. I love u for dese wise statements. Yorubas, we r not fightin u, but only pointin out d obvious. Y allow urseves to be used ('bent over') ? Placin urselves second place in ur own party? Such cowardise, I wuld rather be partyless. D energy u r usin to fight d ss/Se, conserve it & use it to make urselves bolder in ur own party not a 'whisper'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho’s House In Oyo Attacked / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.