Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (54749 Views)

15 Parties, Five Presidential Candidates May Boycott Elections / 9 Presidential Candidates In Secret Talk With Jonathan - Tribune / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by mayorall(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Na wa o. Yoruba voted for GEJ in last election, now we are helding to North haters are crying. Yorubas are not tribalistic bigots. We dont care where the leader comes from, we only crave for good leaders. Yorubas are people with Vision. There's time for everything. Yoruba leader ruled the country for 8 years under democratic Government between 1999-2007. We are not greedy. We are not lead by our pocket, we have vision. All you want is troubles in APC like your reckless PDTHIEF, shame on you all. Bad belle people.

God bless Nigeria with a Good leader come 2015

God bless APC with its Good vision

God bless Odua people

God bless Ipinle Osun

Nigeria o ni baje o.

5 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ImperialYoruba: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo:

It's very sad how quickly the yoruba are able to bend over like a woman for any nationality that wants to use them.
If the igbos were more malicious they could have really taken advantage of our incredible amount of influence wealth and power in the SW...but we don't because we don't believe in such. The north on the other hand has time and time again turned the yoruba into women in their own home

ilorin
military rule
awolowo
abiola
and now tinubu.

If the Yoruba wanted to present Fashola as the president of the country, APC will fall apart. If the north wanted to present even a blind hausa beggar as president, the party will remain intact. Yorubas always feel that they 'need' the north and in this they are very quick to allow their birthright to be the play toy of someone else. Who speaks of Fashola again in Nigeria today? How is talking about Ipon Imo and all of the other things the ACN was trying to use to lift the Yoruba into greatness?

I didn't like ACN as a party when they were around because i didn't like Tinubu, but I respected what they were doing for the yoruba as a nation because it would be nice for the Igbos to have a united voice like that....but i will die before allowing a united igbo voice to be a whisper in an hausa home.

Keep thinking the SE/SS is the enemy. Keep thinking the igbos are the ones you need to fight. Keep thinking APC is a 'party' as opposed to an 'agenda'. Keep attacking Stella as if Tambuwal didn't walk into the house and, without doing anything for Nigeria, overshadow Fashola, Tinubu, and Rauf because he was born to rule and the other three weren't.

I came in late on this discussion. Demonstrate for us how you would tame a wild horse long enough to domesticate it and ride on its back safely.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by tobex23(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2014
mayorall: Na wa o. Yoruba voted for GEJ in last election, now we are helding to North haters are crying. Yorubas are not tribalistic bigots. We dont care where the leader comes from, we only crave for good leaders. Yorubas are people with Vision. There's time for everything. Yoruba leader ruled the country for 8 years under democratic Government between 1999-2007. We are not greedy. We are not lead by our pocket, we have vision. All you want is troubles in APC like your reckless PDTHIEF, shame on you all. Bad belle people.

God bless Nigeria with a Good leader come 2015

God bless APC with its Good vision

God bless Odua people

God bless Ipinle Osun

Nigeria o ni baje o.

Now that's the "Mayor" of Osun!..
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by jmaine: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2014
tobex_23:

LOL.. Am good o

Alright bruv grin . . .
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Ikengawo: Jonah Jang's Plateau is what GEJ will loss in 2015?

what is now 'apc' won 36% of the votes in 2011.
All of the defecting governors except Amaechi are from states that Jonathan lost to begin with. You must be Obansanjos secret account
Now, subtract SW (except Ondo) and Kwara State votes, add it to that of APC and do the Maths again. Now tell me if GEJ would still win?

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by luvinhubby(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Naturally I would have read this and passed. My guess is you've never lived or maybe even been to the north. Fashola is a great leader no doubt, however, I can tell you for a fact, he would not muster the numbers we need from the North. If APC fields him as a presidential candidate, the north will be totally divided irrespective of who his vice is. This will inevitably result to a loss and Fashola's competence will remain what it is - COMPETENCE - We want competence to go with POWER at the highest level, and that is exactly what we will do. I have tremendous respect for Fashola, but in this case he is not the man to field for the president to ensure victory!
Just buttressed the fact that it`s about `victory` and not about competence.
Pls excuse us ! cheesy
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by gbadexy(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2014
It seems to me that the yorubas are astute politicians with foresight.
The north is a formidable bloc and like FFK said, politics is a game of numbers.
The yorubas can't win any presidential election on their own so the best option is to join a reliable coalition. Coalition on southern states can't work due to the huge diversity and distrust.
As it is, if APC wins, and the hausas have their 8 years, yorubas have a chance of being the next region to produce the president.
But under the pdp as it stands, once jonathan leaves office, no southern region would smell the seat again except probably the south westerners after political re-alignment within the pdp.
To all those saying yorubas are slaves or not a political entity, let APC win the presidential election and see how south eastern states would become APC states with them working for "aboki's" second term in office whilst he is still in power.

8 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Gamji007: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Adamskuty: These are states that makes up the middle.belt.

Adamawa, taraba, niger, kogi ,plateau ,nassarawa, benue, kwara and abuja
the only state goodluck jonathan might get a sizable number of votes is benue. grin

so pls tell me,what do we have in common with the southEast and south/south, my igbo neigbours? grin

These are North Eastern states.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by fiizznation: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2014
gbadexy: It seems to me that the yorubas are astute politicians with foresight.
The north is a formidable bloc and like FFK said, politics is a game of numbers.
The yorubas can't win any presidential election on their own so the best option is to join a reliable coalition. Coalition on southern states can't work due to the huge diversity and distrust.
As it is, if APC wins, and the hausas have their 8 years, yorubas have a chance of being the next region to produce the president.
But under the pdp as it stands, once jonathan leaves office, no southern region would smell the seat again except probably the south westerners after political re-alignment within the pdp.
To all those saying yorubas are slaves or not a political entity, let APC win the presidential election and see how south eastern states would become APC states with them working for "aboki's" second term in office whilst he is still in power.
that's what these lots refuse to see or they r plain ignorant..
• Yoruba supporting the northerners now is the best thing the SW shd do..

• Let the northerner win the nxt election and after he may have completed his tenure in office, they yorubas ll now present the nxt presidential candidate frm their region, and am 100% sure they northerners ll support the yoruba candidate.(Besides they northerners were the backbone of obj in 1999 election, they all casted their votes for him)¤.

• These pple screaming "GEJ till 2019" shdnt forget that gej ll leave the seat someday. And they shd always remember what the future holds for them in nigeria's politics after jonathan is gone and forgotten.

• And that's were the yorubas r looking. THE FUTURE, which is not even that far if u ask me

» Btw, why r they pdp folks so worried abt who the APC will present as their presidential flag bearer?

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Gamji007: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: [s]You must be really daft if you think Apc will win in Christian states like plateau,Gombe,Kaduna and the likes! Continue giving yourself false hope! Oge eme gi vum na'anya![/s]

Very daft post.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by nduchucks: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2014
The OP talks about Political Expediency which wins elections. Nostalgia, effeminate emotionalism, naivety, and outright foolish miscalculations, do not win elections.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by iokpebholo: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2014
kwankwaso nd tanbuwa are no match for jonathan but for buhari,he already has a record three defeats and i see him making it four soon. GEJ till 2019.haters shud go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by henrysam(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
If APC believes in transforming Nigeria, let them field Fashola, any thing besides this is a total joke.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ihimami: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2014
enigma_otr:
Did you just said Gombe and Kaduna are Christian dominated states?
Apart from Kaduna South in Kaduna State, Kaltungo, Billiri and Shongom LG in Gombe State where else in the two states are Christian dominated?

You should know that those supporting GEJ are very desperate right now, that is why you see them throwing in all sort of analysis to keep their hope alive using religion and tribal sentiments. I am from the so called middle belt and from what is on ground here, there is no way GEJ can win there in 2015, but those our brothers from south east who believe they can throw in religion devide think otherwise.There are only two states in the middle belt where GEJ may have appreciable supports that is Benue and Pleatue.

4 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by adconline(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2014
abacrested: Tambuwal will Make the best candidate by 2019 after Gej because APC does only the talk and Gej is busy working.by 2014 Gej must Ve changed the face of naija dat we will have no other choice than to vote him again.finaly it is a known fact the PDP is the master of the game and has power backed by the constitution and a performing president,it will be impossible for APC to take power since dats wat they want.nigerians are gettn wiser by d day and have seen for once dat we ve a govt.Gej might be slow but he's laying a foundation for a greater nigeria .
Under whose supervision the NASS gets N150bn budget with less than 500 members. NASS budget is bigger than the budget of about 23 states.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by sunayo(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2014
@Cramjones. Your reasoning is faulty. You believe a northerner must be the flagbearer to garner vote from the region. But the west will vote massively for him. Meaning the north only vote for their own competent or not.

It's obvious the only mandate of APC is to return power to the North. What a shame!
With this, APC will not sell to the youth. We know better now.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by OrigamiIII: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=kushy]what did tanbuwal do in the case of FAROUK LAWAN? is he nt d one dat cover him up? did u knw what BUHARI did to lagos state when he ws president? u people knw bt u are ur selfish interest. for me, am going to vote for PDP

SW will never ever vote for Jonathan. You all seem to have forgotten all the utterances of the SE leaders during the anambra governoship election campaign. Right in the very presence of GEJ, Akpabio and other SE igbo PDP chieftains cast very severe aspersions on the personality of the late sage-Awo and the yoruba race. Well the day of reckoning is almost at hand and those statements would be brought to bear in shaping which side of the divide the SW should belong.
shaping the

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by deols(f): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
kwankwaso is my first choice from the list

second is Tambuwal

I think Buhari should stay back. He has done enough undecided
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
ihimami:

You should know that those supporting GEJ are very desperate right now, that is why you see them throwing in all sort of analysis to keep their hope alive using religion and tribal sentiments. I am from the so called middle belt and from what is on ground here, there is no way GEJ can win there in 2015, but those our brothers from south east who believe they can throw in religion devide think otherwise.There are only two states in the middle belt where GEJ may have appreciable supports that is Benue and Pleatue.
I'm just tired of their bullshi.t. People who haven't travelled out of their village for once in their lives spewing thrash on here.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
deols: kwankwaso is my first choice from the list

second is Tambuwal

I think Buhari should stay back. He has done enough undecided
Based on what?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by AdeniyiA(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
bigotry, ethnicism, selfishness and disagreements would ultimately be the greatest undoings of the APC.
If only they could cooperate and put self interest apart, PDP will be in for a shocker.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by cumpaddre(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
cramjones:

Naturally I would have read this and passed. My guess is you've never lived or maybe even been to the north. Fashola is a great leader no doubt, however, I can tell you for a fact, he would not muster the numbers we need from the North. If APC fields him as a presidential candidate, the north will be totally divided irrespective of who his vice is. This will inevitably result to a loss and Fashola's competence will remain what it is - COMPETENCE - We want competence to go with POWER at the highest level, and that is exactly what we will do. I have tremendous respect for Fashola, but in this case he is not the man to field for the president to ensure victory!
I'm a staunch GEJ supporter. Buh I'll vote Fashola ANYDAY, ANYTIME! Cos he's a better performer. What ya'll yoruba's in d APC are doing is to try nd cloud ur useless reasons for being slaves to d northerners with petty excuses. I'm an igbo man, many igbo's know what Raji Fashola is capable of. Trust me FFK, if only you'll listen, Fashola is the only person that can deliver the presidential seat to the APC. Tambuwal,Buhari,Kwankwaso,El-rufai or any other person ya'll are presenting will only be suing GEJ to court and making empty threats after GEJ has Won in 2015. Field Fashola/Okorocha for President/vice(if only ur northern fathers will let ya'll) You will thank me later. Mark my words.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by reporter1: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
All three choices are not bad.
Though I'll prefer Buhari any day, but I'm afraid he may not be able to get enough Southern votes.

For maximum votes, the top choice MUST be a Northerner with no Sharia-ish link. He must be seen as a moderate. We in the SW understand the need to zone the top ticket to the North. Politics is a game of number and we just vacated the seat anyway. I am certain that Tinubu and top ACN chiefs did not go into ACN/CPC alliance without extracting strong commitment for SW. Tinubu is a strategist and I am confident that the North will keep their end of the bargain.

For VP -- Cramjones please tell your APC leaders that Fashola is the master key to votes in SW and Edo.

Ignore the Ibos troll here, they do not understand politics. Ibos are so politically naive that they do not even see the glaring handwriting on the wall. PDP is imploding daily and will eventually sink, and Ibos will sink along with it rendering them into political abyss.
Ibos are on the sideline goading Ijaw while they are mortgaging their own political future. It's amusing how Ibos think politically.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by arkreality: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
And you say APC is not a tribal and Islamic Party? How can a sensible IGBO man support such party?

1] Chief Bisi Akande - National Chairman.
2] Aminu Bello Masari - Dep. chairman, North. {former House Speaker, {former PDP Chief}.
3] Fidelis Tumza - National Secretary.
4] Mallam Nasir El-Rufai - deputy National secretary. Former FCT Minister, {former PDP Chief}.
5] Capt Bala Jibrin - National Dep. Treasurer- {former PDP Chief}.
6] Hajia Sadiat Umar Farouk - National Treasurer
7] Alhaji Lai Mohammed - National Publicity Secretary. {ACN} -HOPE FOR NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
cumpaddre:
I'm a staunch GEJ supporter. Buh I'll vote Fashola ANYDAY, ANYTIME! Cos he's a better performer. What ya'll yoruba's in d APC are doing is to try nd cloud ur useless reasons for being slaves to d northerners with petty excuses. I'm an igbo man, many igbo's know what Raji Fashola is capable of. Trust me FFK, if only you'll listen, Fashola is the only person that can deliver the presidential seat to the APC. Tambuwal,Buhari,Kwankwaso,El-rufai or any other person ya'll are presenting will only be suing GEJ to court and making empty threats after GEJ has Won in 2015. Field Fashola/Okorocha for President/vice (if only ur northern fathers will let ya'll) You will thank me later. Mark my words.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks...but no thanks....save your advice in your pocket...we know why you are giving the free but unsolicited advice though.

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
reporter?:
All three choices are not bad.
Though I'll prefer Buhari any day, but I'm afraid he may not be able to get enough Southern votes.

For maximum votes, the top choice MUST be a Northerner with no Sharia-ish link. He must be seen as a moderate. We in the SW understand the need to zone the top ticket to the North. Politics is a game of number and we just vacated the seat anyway. I am certain that Tinubu and top ACN chiefs did not go into ACN/CPC alliance without extracting strong commitment for SW. Tinubu is a strategist and I am confident that the North will keep their end of the bargain.

For VP -- Cramjones please tell your APC leaders that Fashola is the master key to votes in SW and Edo.

Ignore the Ibos troll here, they do not understand politics. Ibos are so politically naive that they do not even see the glaring handwriting on the wall. PDP is imploding daily and will eventually sink, and Ibos will sink along with it rendering them into political abyss.
Ibos are on the sideline goading Ijaw while they are mortgaging their own political future. It's amusing how Ibos think politically.

Absolutely on point...I stamped this post with my might.

How I wish we can discuss some of these issues without the nuisances of these Ibo trolls.

Cramjones..take this to the leaders... grin

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by muktarl: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
this is the candidate to beat in APC presidential primaries.

https://www.nairaland.com/1586879/governor-okorocha-run-president-2015
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
jmaine:

1) The current crisis in the PDP is not about perceived performance but the demand to return power to the North at all cost.

2) Another SS won't change the persistent dynamics of feud in the polity due to reasons 1.

3) Amaechi is not in the PDP any longer and even if he was, a GEJ will never be dropped for an Amaechi courtesy his recent abrasive anti party nuisance.

4) Whoever the APC produces should be prepared to meet GEJ at the polls to slug it out. It's a mountainous task for the opposition.

5) You are correct, winning elections goes beyond the cyber sphere. You need to drum that into your APC goons who feel unleashing constant lies and propaganda online will garner them the much needed power they desperately seek.

No 1, is the reason for all the heat in the polity, PDP, and the re-allignment of Northern political elites with their willing slaves down SW.
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
FFK, pray tell. what is APC's utmost goal?

To defeat PDP or to kick out GEJ?
Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
TechWalker007: FFK, pray tell. what is APC's utmost goal?

To defeat PDP or to kick out GEJ?

both - cramjones

1 Like

Re: The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! by TechWalker007: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
sunayo: @Cramjones. Your reasoning is faulty. You believe a northerner must be the flagbearer to garner vote from the region. But the west will vote massively for him. Meaning the north only vote for their own competent or not.

It's obvious the only mandate of APC is to return power to the North. What a shame!
With this, APC will not sell to the youth. We know better now.

The bolded is why the SNC is the only way forward!
The North claims their fight against GEJ is about performance! Deception!!!
In the last couple of decades, no Northerner has done for the North what GEJ is doing right now!

They preferred a sick man in the office over GEJ, they don't give a hoot about performance, power ONLY has to be in the North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Father Abiagom Reacts To Garba Shehu Accusing Mbaka Of Demanding For Contracts / Dino Melaye: Buhari Has Sent Oshiomhole To Golgotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.