Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? (26135 Views)

Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / That Ungodly, Unholy Book In The Bible Called 'Songs Of Solomon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by blessingnnam(f): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Songs of Solomon is all about Christ love to His church(bride/wife)
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by blessingnnam(f): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Macelliot:
You are the dumbest guy I have ever seen.
No wonder, You are an almajiri...
Open ur eyes well well.
Song of Songs 5:16 - His mouth is sweetness itself. He is desirable in every way. Such, 0 women of Jerusalem, is my lover, my friend
Can you see ur lies... Lies you copied from www.Answering-christianity.com which is the highest site with fallacies, fabrications and delusion.
No wonder, Taqiyya(holy lies) has dominated ur medula oblongata and cerebelum.
Point out where Solomon songs mentione Muhammed.
I don't blame you..... I blame Taqiyya(holy lies)....
On the day of Judgement, Jesus Christ the messiah and saviour that u people rejected will be the Chief corner-stone. He will rule as king in Paradise and not like ur taqiyya 72 virgins and everlasting sex....
An Anti-CHRIST is one who denies the FATHER and the SON.
Shine ur Eyes...

very correct my dear, tell those lost souls that are doomed for destruction. May God grant them the salvation of their souls before its too late.
Re: Why Do Preachers Avoid Songs Of Solomon? by iamord(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
This is one step to changing nigerian
and africa to accelerate development.

www.nairaland.com/1808167/how-separation-church-mosque-state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Reasons Youths Go To Church / God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.